The Football Team Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away from Debbie and walked over to him. He hugged her, and she grabbed his cock familiarly. It started to harden, and as she tugged it rose to its full length. She knelt and started sucking it, and he stood in front of her as she worshipped his cock. She pulled him on to his knees, and eventually he lay back so she could take more of him in her mouth.

His massive cock twitched and flexed as he shifted into his cat persona, and he was soon roaring as Heather sucked him. She was on her hands and knees, and soon she felt a smack on her ass. She reached back to pull her ass apart, and parted her legs. Soon the second part of her fantasy was fulfilled as one of the boys pushed his dick into her cunt. It was not the longest cock, but it was thick and very hard, and she felt it stretch her immediately.

She got wet and pushed back, fucking him back as she sucked Cody's dick. The man behind her grabbed her hair, and controlled her with it, burying his cock in her and fucking her hard. She was soaked. Her nipples were hard, and she had two black football players in her on both ends.

As Cody came he roared and she had to hold his dick to control it as she drank his sperm. It was a flood, and immediately after Cody came the man behind her pulled her down so she was sitting on him, as he lay on his back. She ground him hard, rubbing her clit on the base of his cock.

She soon started to feel it build, and as he fucked her hard from below, and as she licked Cody's cum off her lips, she came long and hard, shrieking. She opened her eyes to see a line of hard black penises surrounding her. She was fully in the gangbang now. She motioned to one of them, a light skinned, green eyed darling, and he put his nine inch dick in her mouth. It was uncut, thick and red, and she choked it down, wrapping her hands around his ass.

He fucked her face, and as she was starting to get into it she felt the man beneath her start to buck as he came. His blasts of cum were hard and long, and he flooded her cunt with sperm. She got off him and lay on her back on the table. The light skinned boy mounted her, raising her legs, and pushing his slick cock into her waiting asshole.

He was gentle with working it into her ass at first, but as he saw she could take more he gave her more. Soon her rectum was full of cock. He pulled her nipples, and twisted them, and by the time another waiting boy pushed his cock into her mouth, she was almost high. Big dicks in her mouth, her asshole, pressure on her boobs, and then - someone had a vibrator, which they stuck in her pussy.

She started to cum almost immediately, squirting and writhing. It was so intense, and the strokes in her ass heightened the sensation. She came three more times before she had to tap out. She was going to pass out if this continued. She felt almost over stimulated. She went to the pool to give her cunt a break.

Jane was across the room, envying her friend in the gangbang. She was on the floor, getting some head from Debbie. Debbie's tongue was such an addiction, and she had cum three times already as Debbie shoved her tongue into her pussy into corners she didn't know could take a tongue.

At the same time, Debbie had Amar behind her, who was slowly fucking her in the ass. Debbie was on her stomach, astride James, one of the running backs, who lay on his back with Debbie facing away from him, and Amar kneeling astride him with his dick inside Debbie. Jane was jealous, but considering her pussy was being licked to oblivion, and she did have David in her mouth, she couldn't complain.

Amar's strokes got faster and faster, and Debbie clenched him hard with her ass, fucking him back. He burst into her, scratching her back and plunging his hard golden cock into her ass. She fucked him back, and as he pumped his sperm into her she pulled off and let him spray her with it. She sat up, getting off Jane's pussy to Jane's regret, and rode James properly. She was covered in fur at this point and her nipples shone hard and bright.

She ground James hard, and in seconds he erupted again. She looked over, and David had flipped Jane on to her knees, and was fucking her violently. With super fast, hard strokes. Jane looked mesmerized, and had a glazed smile on her face.

Each stroke filled her cunt to capacity, and she could feel her head almost exploding with the sensation. He had her hair in one hand and a breast in the other, and the slapping sound his hips made against her ass as he fucked her was like a gunshot, as he shook her body with his hard strokes.

Jane tensed, and started to cum, squirting and lubricating his dick. She groaned as her orgasm shook through her entire body. He didn't slow down, and fucked her even harder, until she came again and again, and again. She was delirious by this point, but she needed a dick in her mouth. She looked up and motioned Cody over.

He obliged, and soon Jane had his big fat hammer in her mouth, as David blasted her cunt with his seed. Her pussy was on fire, and pulsing with sensation. She was trying to take all of Cody in her mouth, and as she sucked on him she felt his balls tense, and he blasted her mouth full of sperm.

She couldn't take it all, but what she did take she swallowed. David was still hard, and he pulled out of her cunt and pushed his slick dick into her ass. She had never really been fucked this hard before, and she was scared. He entered her gently, and soon she was screaming for more. He fucked her long and hard, with full strokes that reached the ends of her rectum. When he came she almost collapsed, but she clenched her asshole to take as much of his seed out of him as she could. As he pulled out she fell on to her stomach, tired.

She walked out to the pool to find Heather. Heather and Debbie were in the hot tub, and she walked over to join them. Sore pussies, sore nipples, sore assholes, but delirious with joy. Heather and Jane agreed, the best gangbangs were the ones with the black shifters. They were ready to be fucked by a bunch of football players at the same time again.

Maybe next week? Debbie laughed, as the team had gangbangs daily. Why did they think she spent so much time with them? Once you got used to that volume and intensity of fucking, it was hard to adjust to something else. They were going to need a massage when this was done (these boys were very strong) but it would be worth it.

12