The Forbidden Combat Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Pin & Fuck Wrestling club
1.8k words
3.73
127.1k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepkick1
deepkick1
34 Followers

I stepped up on the big mat in the old warehouse. The place was packed with people, and I knew I was the centre of attention now. This was my first of two matches tonight at this wrestling club. The matches was the ultimate surrender-type, where you strip your opponent and the winner get to fuck the loser. This first bout was me against a new girl, Jenny the Blitz!

You may want to hear little about the background of this first The girl vs. girl matches ends in sex, and lot's of people brand us as lesbians, but they are far from right. Bi-sexual maybe. I can't wait for my Husband to get his penis into me when we get home from a show. That usually happens in a hot relaxing bath. When I wrestle with men and end up having sex with them, it is not with the morals of a lesbian. I prefer men, but enjoy females also. So, getting together with our opponents meant that we did not go in the ring cold towards each other.

Of the mat all girls here are friends and have good times together. But the action on the mat was fierce and tough and we ring-girls have become very skillful wrestlers, knowing every dirty trick in the book to use on the mat. And we knew our sexy fight and bodies tantalize the audience so that they go home and fuck their partners. At first the audience was mostly men, but over time more and more females was watching our show, and they enjoy it as much as the men, if not even more. There is no doubt the female audience is louder and more aggressive then the more passive male audience, female have often their friends with them and shouting out loud the fights go out, urging us to humiliate the loser and so on, while the men often visiting the club alone, and are not so vocal. And the sexual submissions at the end of the bout, there the winner get to victoryfuck and humiliate the weak loser, is a reward both to the winner and the audience.

And that is the way it should be. It's what brings the people flocking to see us. That's why we fighters earn big box. And the founder of the club, Karen, earns even more money. When Larry, my husband, wrestles with girls here he knows that it is going to end in sex with that woman. And whether he is the victor or the loser he has to be prepared to put on a show for the crown, just as the Gladiators did in the Roman arenas. Even if he had won most of he's matches, he know that if he lose, he had to take the winning woman's strap-on hard up the ass. Even if the audience really love when a male loses and especially the female crowd goes wild then a ring girls defeats a male and get to victoryfuck him, it can be both painful and humiliating for the male. Although, I know my Larry does not mind losing. And it does not mean he's cheating on me, course we both know the rules of the game.

The ring was in a huge old warehouse, that Karen had restored and built 3 practice rings, a gym, a bar and the main ring, which was lowered down so all the audience and bar, could get a good view of the action. The ring itself was on the boarded floor with a sorbo rubber sheet which is covered with a heavy polystyrene six foot square sheet. The rules? There wasn't any except standing up with your opponent isn't allowed. Punching and kicking isn't allowed, but almost anything else goes. The wrestling match goes on in 10 minutes or until one wrestler get her/his opponent to submit tree times. If there isn't three submission within 10 minutes, the wrestler with most submission, pins or points wins.

There is always a referee on the mat keeping the counts. The wrestling match is on our knees or on the mat. Fleeing out of the ring is classed as a win for the person who remains in the ring. The loser has to go back in and take her/his punishment. When the fight is over a winner is declared and the humiliation round begins, there the winner gets to fuck the loser, most female using a strap-on cock and the audience really love this. Saying all that, if you are here in the club mat as we were today, anything goes, and the loser has to be prepared for anything the winner wants! And if it was a fight female against men, there is no way telling if the female or the man to be pinned and fucked to completion at the end, and the crowed loved it. The humiliation round is a paramount attraction for the crowds to these shows and they are really awaiting to see who going to loose tonight.

The crowd often call out for the loser to be and gagged in the humiliation round. A woman in the audience sometimes provides her knickers for the gag. I think some of the women must wear their knickers 24/7, as they are rancid with female fuck juices. As the matches are advertised on the net, people come from far and wide paying hundreds of dollars for ring side seats. When the club started, it was almost only men in the crowd, but females who have come here spread the word and the females in the audience has increased steady and the last month there has actually been a female majority in the audience also, and founder Karen is very pleased by this. And quite often recently, when there is more females present, there is as much fucking going on in the audience and behind the bar as there is in the ring. Karen, the club owner and boss, is a big fan of strap-on sex and pegging, and the club audience can now buy or borrow a large variety of strapons and dildos from the bar, and it's very common usual that girls and couples buys some of this, after their viewing the hot show. Most people who goes to our shows wants to have sex afterwards, and female want it as much as the guys do. I know that to be true because I have been to club Wrestling shows as a member of the audience.

I was fucked twice at the last show I went to with Larry. A married couple who lived next door to us and who I invited to the wrestling club, was so horny after seeing the action on the mat, they wanted to give me the double. But I wasn't in the mood to take them both on together, so the wife went for a walk while I did it with her husband. Then she came back, the aggressive wife fucked me even harder with her new strapon she had bought in the bar. She was really heating up, and then Larry showed up, she said she wanted his cock inside her. I said it was OK, and as the show as over and we all had to go out in the parking lot and Larry fucked a woman in the back of her car and when he was done he was in turn fucked by her strapon in return.

Larry really does love dildo up his ass and I heard how she told him he was an even bigger slut than his wife as the neighbour woman pounded him. The car was shaking from the action inside the car, and it was fun to see there were many more cars on the parking lot doing the same. The last year the club had put up the matches on the net, and this has caused the income for the club has exploded as the money from pay-per-view has been higher than any expectation, and it's still rising rapidly. This has made club founder Karen a very rich woman, and the payment for the fighters has also gone up. The matches Larry and I go, we usually earn 4,000 dollars for a win and 1 000 dollars if we lose, sometimes more, if there is a special evening. As we go matches every weekend, we have quickly gotten rich from this, especially as we have kept our old jobs. Some of the better girls do this professionally now, earning more than 20 000 dollars a month. The money involved means also the fights are now more serious and professional, and the club professional girls trained seriously now.

The internet spreads customs all over the world at the speed of light, and the club website has made this sexfights very popular all aver the world. Both Larry and I have lots if international fans, and some wealthy fans have paid our travel to come over and have a show for them or even meet us in a sexfight. We have travelled to Britain, America, Mexico and Japan to meet fans like this. We are booked to go to Germany next. In Japan, the guys where very small and slim and I think won 5 matches in one day, without much trouble at all and it was great fun. I put on my strap-on and fuck their cute little loser butt afterwards, and in some cases I did this in front of their amazed wife! Wherever we go, our fans have been very respectful to both of us, boosting our confidence then they telling us how much they admire us, how fantastic we look, how hot bodies we have and so on. And all our fans surely love to see the winner of the match dominate their pray with strap-on or cock.

Larry and I were both fucked when we did an American show. We where invited at a fans house out in nowhere. Whey where native Americans and the guy was pretty big. I had a match with him, and was losing. Before the match was over he had stripped me and began to fuck me on the mat. Then Larry came over to stop him, he was broken off by two pretty large young native woman, who grabbed him and manage to pin him down. At least I was taken on the mat. Larry was held over a chair. The two girls had him pinned and used their strapons on him, one on his mouth and one up the ass. Larry had no chance against their combined power. They cheer out in victory as they fucked us both hard. But they paid us good so we didn't complain much. I often train with Larry, and we had done some matches against each other in front of fans. He has won all this matches, but they where always fun, erotic and competitive and I knew I was closing in on him. I think i have more discipline in the training, and Larry don't like training in gym much.

deepkick1
deepkick1
34 Followers