The Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
Frustrated wife craves daughter's boyfriend.
28.4k words
4.35
115.2k
188
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
439 Followers

Sandra Small got into bed next to her husband Richard. She heard him breathing soundly & decided against waking him. She was feeling horny again & needed relief. Not that Richard was of much help in that area. Sandra dropped a hand between her legs & started rolling her clit as she fantasized about a younger man with bigger muscles & endowments. It only took about 7 minutes to bring herself off as she stifled her moans.

Afterwards, she sighed as she thought about her unexciting life. She & Richard had married young when she found out she was pregnant at 18. Their daughter Rachel had been born 6 months after the wedding. Sandra was fairly inexperienced at the time. Richard was only her second boyfriend & 8 years older than she was. At the time, he seemed wordly & had a good job in insurance.

It was when Rachel went to school that Sandra's sex drive returned. Despite her best efforts, she soon realized that Richard was an average lover, at best. 5 minutes was his usual performance, sometimes quicker. He only lasted longer if he was inebriated. Sandra only had a handful of orgasms in all the times they made love. Richard wasn't keen on going down on her either. Sandra's sexual pleasure came from self induced orgasms when masturbating.

She remained a bored suburban housewife through her twenties & early thirties. Then, at 33, her sex drive reached new heights. Sandra was suddenly a bundle of energy. She was now masturbating daily & doing research on sex. She was curious about why Richard couldn't satisfy her. She came to the conclusion that his thin, 5 inch dick had to be too small. It was around this time that she developed a fetish for big cocks. She drooled over pictures on the internet & all her fantasies revolved around young & hung men.

When Sandra masturbated over big cocks, the men attached to them were usually young & muscular. The opposite of Richard in fact. She knew that cock size was not a factor for most women, but to Sandra it was paramount. Still, it was just a harmless fantasy that got her off. She had no intention of cheating on Richard. He gave her a good life, after all. Sure, he could be surly at times & had some racist views but he was a decent provider.

Sandra put her new found energy to good use, taking up aerobics & yoga at home. The pounds started dropping off & her weight dropped to 130lbs. She was overjoyed with her new figure. She'd gone from overweight to voluptuous with DD breasts. In fact, her breasts were the only part of her that hadn't shrunk & they now looked massive on her 5ft 4" frame.

Then, when Sandra was 35, Richard was involved in a serious car accident. He was in hospital for 6 months & came out in a wheelchair, with only 40% feeling from the waist down. He was given an early pension by his company & it was a good deal. However, since the accident, he'd become even more bad tempered. Sandra still expected them to have a love life, but Richard would angrily say,

"I'm paralyzed, for Christ's sake, Sandra. Is sex all you can think about?"

There was nothing Sandra could say to that. Sex was out of the question for the foreseeable future.

Eventually, Richard's office downstairs was converted to a bedroom for him because moving him up & downstairs was serious hassle. Sandra was relieved to have their big double bed to herself. She could now masturbate freely & didn't have to worry about keeping her noises down anymore. She was getting tired of Richard's bad moods & constant complaining. She enjoyed her time alone, although the thought of a non existent sex life depressed her, especially as she was reaching her sexual peak.

At the age of 18, their daughter Rachel brought her first serious boyfriend home & introduced him as Mark. Richard stared in shock at the young man standing beside his daughter. He was tall with short dreadlocks & was obviously of mixed race. Richard was disgusted his daughter would date such a man & bring him into his home. Another impure black bastard wrecking right wing America, he thought.

Sandra discreetly looked Mark up & down. He was 20 & looked extremely well built under his tight t shirt. Her heart skipped a beat as she admired the handsome young man. Mark was from a poor area but his intelligence & athletic prowess had earned him a place at Rachel's college.

Later, when Rachel & Mark had gone out, Richard raged,

"How could Rachel date that guy?"

"What's wrong with him? He's obviously doing well to get into Rachel's college," Replied Sandra. Richard banged the armrest of his wheelchair as he grumbled,

"You know what I mean. The guy's an abomination of nature, half human & half savage."

Sandra had never heard him say anything so dumb. She said,

"All that matters is Rachel's happiness, honey. Let's leave it at that."

She left the room, not wanting to continue the conversation.

Over the next few weeks, Mark became a regular visitor. Richard made no secret of his opposition to their relationship, so Mark did his best to avoid him. He had a good relationship with Sandra, though. He found it difficult to keep his eyes off of her big breasts & she enjoyed his attention. Over time, their relationship gradually became more flirty. Sandra was always ready to get him a beer or fix him something to eat.

One night, as Sandra was masturbating, she suddenly pictured Mark between her legs & had one of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced. Up until then, she told herself she was just being friendly to her daughter's boyfriend, but now she couldn't deny she was seriously attracted to him. The illicit nature of the fantasy really turned her on. She often wondered if Mark ever fantasized about her & jerked off.

When Rachel & Mark had been dating for 3 months, he started occasionally staying over. Sandra began wearing more revealing clothes around him & they were always accidentally brushing against each other & sometimes it was blatant. When they were having a conversation, Mark didn't hide the fact that he found her huge breasts awesome as he leered at them.

One evening in the kitchen, Mark looked at Sandra & said,

"We should have a barbecue in the garden some time, San. I bet you'd love some of my meat inside you."

Sandra quickly glanced at Rachel & Richard having their own conversation, then replied,

"Mmmm, I'd definitely love to try a large portion of your meat. I've got a big appetite, Mark, I could handle a second helping of your hot meat."

The double entendre was obvious as they stared at each other.

Sandra was thinking about Mark constantly. He featured in all her masturbatory fantasies as her hormones raged. Her sex drive was now practically insatiable. Sometimes just the smell of Mark could make her pussy drip. She really wanted to know what he was packing in his pants. Were his innuendos just his way of being playful? He was young & from a poor area, after all. Perhaps he talked to most women the same way. Or maybe it was his way of getting back at Richard. Sandra hoped it was a mutual attraction.

A few days later, Sandra found Rachel at the kitchen table in deep thought & asked,

"What's wrong, honey?"

Rachel took a deep breath & replied,

"It's Mark...I really like him, but..."

"But what, Rachel?" Pressed Sandra.

Rachel paused for a while before blurting,

"He wants sex all the time, mom, more than me. The thing is...his penis...it's way too big."

Sandra tried to conceal her excitement & did her best to look concerned as she said,

"Too big...how big is it?"

"Mark says it's 10 inches. It's enormous, mom. I can only get just over half of it inside me. It's not my fault his penis is abnormal," She wailed. Sandra looked away as her skin flushed & her heart pounded in arousal. She slowed her breathing & quietly said,

"Do you want me to talk to Mark, Rachel? Maybe I can find a compromise."

Rachel smiled & replied,

"Could you, mom? I know he'll listen to you."

They hugged as the wheels in Sandra's head started turning & she considered the possibilities.

Sandra went upstairs, her brain trying to digest what Rachel had told her. She pulled out her sewing kit & unfurled the tape measure to 10 inches & gasped,

"Holy shit!"

She tried to imagine a cock of that size. Surely Mark was exaggerating. But even if he was, it couldn't be by much. Sandra could feel her pussy throbbing in excitement. She quickly locked her bedroom door & got on the bed. She imagined Mark filling her with his monster cock as she brought herself off, cumming long & hard.

Sandra didn't really have any idea what she could say to Mark. Having a high sex drive & being well hung were gifts from mother nature. If anything, it was Rachel who needed help. She had always seemed a little uptight about sex. She seemed to take after Richard more than Sandra. She was slim with 34B breasts & was an excellent academic student. Growing up, she'd been a real daddy's girl. She kept her head down & had few boyfriends.

Sandra was alot more curvy & voluptuous than her daughter. Her bust was 2 sizes bigger & a much larger cup size. Sandra had been overweight in her adolescent years. She used to use the old excuse of being big boned. After giving birth her breasts went up to DD's. The women in her family were all known for their spectacular breasts. Unfortunately, Rachel didn't get the genes that guaranteed big breasts that defied gravity. She was always jealous of her mom's incredible bust & curvy figure.

A few days later, Sandra was in her bedroom vigorously going through her aerobics routine. After 45 minutes of twisting & pumping, she did another 20 minutes of yoga, stretching her body into supple & flexible positions. Afterwards, she admired her figure in the full length mirror. She knew she could turn heads. At 36, she looked better than ever, but she wasn't interested in the attention of men in their thirties or over. The thought that Mark might want her was an unbelievable turn on.

Sandra didn't know what to say to Mark about Rachel's comments. She caught him alone in the kitchen & said,

"Mark, you know that Rachel isn't very experienced sexually. You need to give her time to adjust to your bigger...appetites."

Mark knew exactly what she was saying. He stared at her massive jugs stretching her tank top. He really liked Rachel but she wasn't far from being frigid. Sandra, on the other hand, was one sexy milf. She exuded sexuality & had an incredible body. He wanted her badly & he was sure she felt the same.

Mark pondered his response & eventually replied,

"That's no problem, Sandra. I know Rachel's never been with a man of my endowments."

Sandra's eyes were drawn to his crotch like a magnet. She was momentarily speechless. She wanted to tell him that he was gorgeous & she could handle his endowments. She gulped, then said,

"I knew you'd be understanding, Mark. I'm so glad Rachel found a boyfriend who's intelligent & so good looking."

Mark smiled as he stepped closer, a foot away from her. He blatantly stared at her huge cleavage & replied,

"It's just a pity Rachel doesn't take after her sexy mother."

Sandra felt giddy as she stared into his dark eyes. Her whole body tingled with arousal & her nipples poked out like bullets. She wanted to kiss his full lips & feel the lump protruding in his jeans. She had never wanted a man so badly. His confidence was a huge turn on for her. Rachel suddenly called them from the front room, to both their disappointment.

Mark planned to slow down sexually with Rachel. He wanted Sandra. She was easily the better looking & sexier woman. Even when he managed to get 6 inches into Rachel, he was always thinking about Sandra & her curvaceous body. How she'd married that asshole Richard was a complete mystery. From what he'd heard, Sandra had been pregnant with Rachel & Richard saw his opportunity to marry a girl who should have been out of his league.

2 days later, Rachel came home & rushed upstairs to see her mom. She cheerfully said,

"I don't know what you said to Mark but it's definitely worked, mom. He's calmed down a lot. He did ask me to shave my vagina bare, though. I can't do that but I will trim it."

"I told you, honey, Mark's an intelligent & reasonable man. You two need to go slow," Replied Sandra. For the first time, the thought of Mark & Rachel having sex annoyed her. She knew it was irrational but she couldn't help it.

That night, Sandra shaved her pussy bare for the first time in her life. She loved how it looked & felt & was soon masturbating in the shower. Afterwards, she got into bed & tried to justify her behavior over the last few weeks. She was married & Mark was Rachel's boyfriend. It was all just harmless flirting & fantasizing. She always told herself that, but deep down, the illicit possibility of something happening made her incredibly horny.

Sandra continued buying more revealing & raunchy clothes. She said it was a treat for her weight loss, but she wanted to impress Mark & she loved it when he leered at her. There was definitely a sexual tension between them. Whenever Rachel was out of the room, their eyes would always meet. Sometimes they would blatantly stare at each other with barely concealed lust. When passing each other in the hallway, their bodies would always 'accidentally' brush against each other.

On Friday, Mark came over & would be staying the weekend. As Rachel & Mark went upstairs to her bedroom, Richard fumed,

"I can't believe this. The nigger's staying the whole weekend."

Sandra couldn't believe his attitude & replied,

"Don't call him that, honey. It's a dumb word for the uneducated. Mark's a guest & deserves respect."

"Well, it's pretty obvious that you like him, Sandra, but do you really want a half breed getting serious with our daughter?" He countered.

Sandra put her hands on her hips & said,

"I can't believe it's such an issue for you, Richard. Any girl would be lucky to date him."

Richard tutted sarcastically & shook his head. A little later, he had to go upstairs to bathe. It was always a major job transporting him. Mark came downstairs & looked at Richard in his wheelchair. What happened next shocked everyone. Mark picked up the wheelchair with Richard in it & proceeded to climb the stairs. Sandra watched Mark's powerful arms bulging & found his show of strength awesome to watch. He put him down on the landing & said,

"There you go, Dick."

Richard was speechless. He felt even smaller & weaker in Mark's presence. Sandra smirked at Richard's humiliation. Mark had put him in his place.

On Saturday morning, Rachel had to go out early. Sandra came out of her room & heard the shower running. She knew Rachel was out & she could see that the door wasn't locked. She quietly approached the door & eased it open an inch. She nearly moaned when she saw Mark in the cubicle with his back to her. As he shifted a little, she saw it. Something was hanging low, halfway down his thighs. As he soaped up his body, she watched & without even thinking about it, Sandra's right hand shot up her skirt & rolled her clit fast. Before the glass steamed up, she saw the back of his muscular body & she had to stifle a moan as he soaped up his huge cock & balls.

Sandra fell back into the passageway as she had a tremendous orgasm. Her body shuddered & her legs almost gave way as she kept cumming. She staggered into her bedroom & collapsed on the bed as she rubbed her clit & came again. She gritted her teeth as she writhed on the bed, struggling to keep her groans quiet. She laid there for a while, gasping & sighing as she slowly recovered.

The next day, Rachel & Mark were in the living room watching a film with the lights turned down low. Richard was in his armchair looking pissed off as he nursed his fourth glass of scotch. Sandra entered the room wearing an above the knee skirt & a tank top that was at least a size too small. Mark's eyes covertly followed her as she sat next to him on the sofa. Rachel was on his left, engrossed in the film. Mark immediately lost interest in the film as he glanced to his right. Sandra's breasts looked huge as they seemed to stretch her top to ripping point.

Sandra could feel his eyes on her & she was also glancing at his crotch. When Mark shifted slightly, Sandra saw the lump in his jeans, running along his right thigh. She had to force herself not to stare & remain calm as her heart rate accelerated. She leaned back & crossed her legs. The slit at the front of her skirt separated, showing a great deal of thigh. Mark's eyes feasted on her big breasts & moved down her body to her bare thigh & foot as it sexily rocked back & forth.

Sandra could see that he was checking her out & it gave her a huge thrill. It was a boost to her self esteem that a gorgeous 20 year old found her so attractive. She glanced down at his crotch & flinched in amazement at what she saw. The lump in his jeans was now huge. It reached halfway down his thigh & looked twice as thick as it had been. Sandra blinked several times as she tried to comprehend what she was seeing. The film was almost finished as she got up & said goodnight. She raced upstairs & masturbated for well over an hour.

2 weeks later, Rachel went on a college trip for a week. Not seeing Mark put Sandra in a bad mood that week. Then on Friday, Mark turned up in the afternoon to pick up a couple of his study books that he'd left in Rachel's room. Eager to strike up a conversation, Sandra said,

"So, Mark, are you doing anything tonight?"

"Probably just going to a bar with a friend for a couple of drinks," He replied. Sandra lied as she said,

"I'm going out tonight with a friend. We don't know where we're going yet, though."

Mark was pensive for a while before he replied,

"You should go to Bailey's in Grantham. It's a nice place, and you'll probably see me there. That's gotta be worth the trip."

Sandra grinned at his cheeky comment, even though it was true. She saw him to the door & said,

"I just might see you at Bailey's then, Mark. I'll see you later."

Mark winked at her as he left, wondering how events could turn to his advantage.

Sandra immediately made a call to her best friend Julie. She persuaded her to come out with her later. Fortunately, Julie was divorced with a 12 year old son. Her neighbor was always happy to babysit for her. Julie was an open minded woman who always had Sandra's back. She was also a sexual woman who was known to go out on the prowl.

Then, Sandra told Richard she needed a night out & he was welcome to come. She knew there was no chance he'd agree. Since the accident he'd reverted to being an angry hermit. Sandra had to cook his dinner & told him to put it in the microwave when he was hungry. Then she rushed upstairs to shower & get ready. She intended to look her absolute best.

3 hours later, Sandra was almost ready. She'd primped & groomed herself meticulously. She examined herself in the full length mirror & was pleased with her look. She wore a black dress that reached mid thigh & highlighted her long blonde hair. A plunging neckline revealed her ample cleavage in a push up bra. She wore her sexiest lingerie under her dress. A black thong with stockings & garters complete with 4 inch open toe, black sandals.

Sandra called a cab & waited for it upstairs. When she saw the vehicle park outside, she went downstairs & hollered,

"I'm leaving now, honey, don't wait up. I might go to Julie's afterwards. I'll see you later...bye."

Richard merely grunted in response. He didn't see Sandra from the living room. If he had, her appearance would have definitely raised suspicions. The front door closed & she was gone.

When Julie opened her door & saw Sandra, she said,

"Wow, San, you are dressed to kill. There must be a man involved."

"Don't be silly, Julie, you know I'm just a boring housewife," Replied Sandra with a grin. Julie looked skeptical as she said,

Labpet1
Labpet1
439 Followers
123456...8