The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can think of other ways we can wake up the neighbors."

Jesse came close to me; his scent was intoxicating. He started at the bottom of my robe and slowly slid it up, running a hand against my smooth leg. He rested his hand on my hip, as his fingers got closer to my bikini line. He was teasing me. I wanted him to touch me so badly, but he was giving away his little pleasures in pieces.

While one of his hands explored my inner thighs, the other hand was on the robe to my belt and tugged on it. He had an evil, sexy crooked grin as my robe dropped to the floor. His hand on my back, he pulled me close to him, my completely naked body touching him; he was fully clothed but could feel my nipples swelling up against his body. His hand went down the side of my curves slowly, coming back up to cup a breast in one hand. He cupped it upward to start, and then released some of my tension by sliding his forefinger and middle finger together downward across my nipple in a diagonal motion.

I was amazed at how hot it got me.

"Oh, my god,you have the most amazing body," he said, his mouth against mine, drawing in his breath sharply. That was the signal of him getting a boner.

I bit his lip as I slowly pulled his shirt off. His masculine, sexy body made me weak in the knees. I ran my hand down his chest, getting wet as he grabbed my ass. My finger rested in his belly button and went further down as I got him back- one hand got almost close enough to his cock and pulled away. I ran my finger just below his stomach- it was one of his turn-ons. Then I began to get closer to his cock, running my hand over the outside of his jeans. He could feel it enough to make him draw in that sharp breath again.

Jesse's hand began to move from my inner thigh to the top of my female parts, barely away from my aching clit. It was a game; the closer I got to pleasuring him, the more pleasure I got in return. It was almost as if we wanted to see how close we were to going over the edge before we actually started. I moaned softly as my hand ran back and forth over his cock, this time on his boxers. Two of his fingers rewarded me by running barely across my naked clit and pressing into it briefly. My hand went all the way down his pants and rubbed against the warm skin of his cock, and I pulled his pants down as they slid slowly to the floor.

As I gripped it firmly in my hand, Jesse sent another wave of pleasure through my tingling clit, once again pressing his fingers against it in circles that exerted a small amount of pressure, manipulating it just right. It was more enjoyable by my wetness that accompanied the sensation. "Mmmm," was all he could say, fully hypnotized by my body. Finally, gasping for breath he managed to say so softly it tickled the edge of my skin: "I want you so bad."

How we ended up on my drum stool next to my drum set I don't know. Jesse pushed his cock slowly inside of me and penetrated the outside edges my hole; this sent sensations across my body as it fully slid in. I positioned on top of him, legs spread apart, draped over either side of his hip. I could feel myself tightening around him as I began to bounce up and down. His hands were resting on the curves of my body and my back took the form of an arch. My body barely lifted away from him to continue; his hands moved down to my cheeks. My breasts were bouncing up and down as we started panting heavily. I could feel the moans helplessly escaping my throat as every second hit.

Soon it was as if Jesse's hands were forcing my body downward, craving my wet, tight hole over his big hard cock. I kept my composure as I told myself not to come yet- to keep going, make it last longer. I was pushing myself against him harder, him thrusting himself in me deeper and with more force. Feeling this a few times, I lost it.

My nails scratched down his back and he moaned like a wild animal. I tried to wait but I couldn't hold it anymore. I came really hard, and it felt so good I was doubling over in a rainbow of multiple orgasms while his cum squirted on the outside of my pussy.

Exhausted, we slept until early in the morning. I'm so glad I had black-out curtains over my windows; I wasn't ready for morning, and neither was Jesse. "We both got what we wanted," Jesse said softly, tracing his fingers over my back.

"Hmm?" I asked groggily, confused about his statement.

"Well, you wanted me to break up with Sarah and I got you after all these years of waiting for you."

"Yeah, I guess it kind of worked out that way, huh? How weird."

Even though it would have been nice he'd broken up with her in the first place, I didn't mind. You couldn't really rush things- sometimes, they just happened.

12