The Forbidden Muse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just his lucky day." She replied, running her finger down along my arm in a lewd manner.

"But he's also got this thing for mom's, and I want you to surprise him." I continued.

"I'll have him calling me 'mommy' before I'm through with him." She responded.

"Be sure to call him 'son', and you 'mother'. The whole 'mommy' thing might scare him away." I said.

"Mother sounds sexier anyway." She cooed back as I gazed down the beautiful dark cleavage of her shapely breasts.

I sighed, knowing she was right. "Yea it does."

I handed her another $100 bill, wanting to bury my face in her tawny breasts. "Anything he wants," I whispered. "Just give me a few minutes to get back to the table."

She purred, rubbing up against me as I inhaled her intoxicating perfume. "What about you, stud? Do you need your mother tonight?"

"Oh my God," I answered in haste. "You'd be perfect... but him first."

Taking both $100 bills, the blonde tucked the cash between her tits as the paper vanished in flesh.

I gulped back my anxiety, wishing it were me who could live out this timeless fantasy.

"If he asks, your name is Laurie." I told her before she nodded and walked away.

I watched her shapely figure slink off, swaying her dazzling wide hips like a washing machine. She had a perfect ass just as Laurie did... big, wide, and absolutely delicious. And she looked just her age too. Wiping my face in disbelief, I stood there, somewhat startled by what I had just done. I could not believe I had just paid a stripper to go play out this fantasy. I was hoping it would eventually become not just my fantasy, but Brian's too.

Returning to the table with a couple of beers, Brian looked up at me, slightly irritated.

"Where have you been?" he asked before the blonde approached him from his blind side, rolling around him to smother her luscious tits in his face.

I sat down, watching the taboo initiation begin. At first, Brian fought it as he leaned back to see the marvelous woman before his very eyes.

"Hi sexy." She purred, leaning over to kiss his ear.

His nerves got the best of him as he glanced over at me for any help. I shrugged my shoulders and took a swing of beer as she accosted him.

"I think I know what you need, handsome." She continued.

"Wh-wh-what's that?" he barely answered.

"A mother who loves you." She answered, taking each of her heavy tits in her hand, massaging them in a provocative, suggestive style.

Brian froze, watching her hands work their magic. It was as if the word 'mother' had somehow stabbed his heart.

"Look at your mother's tits, love," she murmured. "You remember these, don't you?" She softly said before glancing at me with a wink.

It was as if Brian had been frozen alive. The poor guy couldn't move, he was so fascinated by her taboo, yet familiar remarks.

"Maybe if you put your lips to them, you'll remember what you did when you were a baby." She continued before leaning down to let her tits dangle over his head.

"Oh my God." Brian stammered as he locked up.

I couldn't see anything, but knew the rubenesque stripper had concocted a perfect spell of utter passion for the hapless young man. I could barely make out what was happening, but could see his head leaned all the way back. The blonde started to coo once more as she slothfully arched back and forth, dragging her swollen udders over his face.

"Put your hands on mother's ass, baby," She whispered as he did, very cautiously. "Yes, that's it. You like the feel of mother's ass in those manly hands, don't you?"

"Yea." Brian somehow managed to reply.

"Let's go somewhere alone." She suggested, standing up with his hand in hers.

The two stood as Brian was riveted by the stripper's forbidden proposal. It was like he was a zombie, all focused and centered on her and nothing more. I knew then my hunch had paid off. He couldn't even acknowledge me as she led him back to a private room, but then again, I probably wouldn't have either had I been in his shoes. Phase 1 of my scheme was well into play, and I could not wait to see what transpired from Brian's excursion into the taboo realm of sexual privilege.

I had a few dances and downed a couple of more beers before I noticed that Brian had been with the stripper for well over an over. I laughed to myself, thinking as to what he must have been going through. He was probably living out every guy's ultimate fantasy right now.

"Hey." Came a familiar voice as I spun around.

It was Brian's stripper, casting a huge smile as she sat down beside me to light up a cigarette.

"I'm off at 3, and was going to leave with Brian if that's okay," She continued. "Can you guys wait?"

"Sure," I said, amazed by his stunning luck. "But isn't that gonna cost more?"

She chuckled, taking a drag from her smoke. "Honey, this is one of the hottest fucking things I've ever wanted to do," She said. "I just wonder what his real mom must think."

"She looks just like you." I replied.

"So he's got a thing for her?" she asked.

"I'd be willing to bet on it." I answered.

"God that's so fucking hot," She replied, standing up. "Just do me a favor and don't tell anyone I'm leaving with him. I'd get in huge trouble if they found out."

"Your secret is safe, sweetie." I said as she leaned over to give me a hug.

"Thank you." She whispered into my ear.

"Let me at least get you two a hotel room," I answered as I felt her majestic breasts pillow against my chest. "How about a nice suite for a night or two?"

"Great," she said. "But why are you so gung-ho about all this?"

Should I tell her? Oh hell, why not.

"Because I have a hunch that he and his mother should be together." I whispered back.

The stripper stood back up with a glowing smile. "Ahhh, playing matchmaker, huh?"

I nodded yes as her smile widened. "Wow," she replied. "You'd be amazed by how many guys come in here wanting the same thing. I laugh it all off, but your son makes it so real."

"Oh he's not my son," I explained. "I'm dating his mom."

"Holy shit," the stripper exclaimed. "What a great guy."

"Thanks," I said. "I'll have a suite for you two at the Holiday Inn down the street."

Smiling, she grasped my hand with hers as she walked off. I could tell she was touched by what I was doing. I literally could not believe my luck, or what she had just said. And not to mention how many other guys sought the same when they came here. That proved to me that this fantasy was much more common than originally thought. I sat there, nearly dumbfounded by this evening's turn of events.

A few minutes later, Brian came back to the table, looking like a kid on Christmas morning. I put my hand up for a "high-five" as he sat down, both of us marveling at his luck. After a few minutes of congratulations and typical male back patting, Brian got somewhat serious.

"Dude, that whole mom thing was just a joke you know." He remarked, trying to cover up the feared taboo nature of it.

I knew he was just trying to cover his ass. After all, I was dating his mom, and if word got back to her... well, he knew the consequences as well as I did.

"Oh I know man," I replied. "But it's nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of guys like it."

"Just don't say anything to mom about this please." He begged.

"Dude," I came back. "You're a guy. Guys think a lot of things, and believe me man, there's nothing wrong with what you just did."

"Yea but the whole 'mom' thing's weird, I know." He shot back.

"Well, to most maybe," I answered, sitting back in my chair trying to diffuse the wrongfulness of this fantasy. "But man, really... you'd be amazed by how many guys think about it."

Brian sat up as I could see the wheels turning in his mind. He was very interested.

"You mean, what?" he nervously started. "You mean... their moms?"

"Yep," I responded nodding yes. "I have an aunt who I really really thought was the bomb. Girls I would date looked like her, and I guess... well, I guess you could say I was in love with her."

"Your own aunt?" Brian asked in a shocked tone.

I nodded yes, taking another sip of beer. Brian looked down, absorbing the exhilarating prospect.

"Did you... I mean, did you ever like... tell her?" he asked.

"No," I started. "And believe me, there isn't day that goes by where I don't kick myself for not saying or trying anything either."

Brian sat back in his chair, as if all the secrets of the universe had just been revealed. I could tell that all the years of guilt and condemnation he had suffered through had been suddenly healed. I had to seal the deal before he questioned himself again.

"And believe me, man," I started. "I know I'm like dating your mom... but dude, if I were you... well, let's just say you are one lucky bastard. I'd say you would be sick if you didn't want her."

Brian glared back at me, as if he wanted to slit my throat. "Oh shit." I thought to myself, as I feared I said something out of line. I knew that guilt took control of his thoughts.

"You're sick." He seethed.

I shrugged my shoulders as I leaned back. "I'm just sayin', man. Don't beat yourself up for being human. You're not the only guy who's been through it."

With that, I stood up and left to have another dance. I knew then and there that what I said was risqué, but well worth it considering the eventual pay-off. I honestly felt what I was saying was right. All men go through the trials and uncertainty of wanting their mothers in some way. It's in our nature to identify the women close to us in our early years, and to ponder the sexual possibilities of such a forbidden love. Not only was I saying this stuff, but I really came to believe it. Why had guilt and sin been tagged to what seemed to be so completely natural and true? Granted, a world full of mother/son couples wouldn't be ideal, but why deny the very essence of what a man is?

After a couple of sizzling dances, Brian came up to me at the bar with an apologetic look.

"Hey, I'm sorry I got all pissed at you back there." He said. "I just, I don't know. I'm just confused by it all."

I replied by putting my hand on his collar with a supportive smile. "Its alright buddy." I started. "Don't beat yourself up over it. Just enjoy tonight and have fun, man."

Brian relaxed and ordered another beer.

"Oh, I meant to tell you that I'm gonna leave with that chick tonight," He began. "She and I kind of hit it off, and... you know."

"That's great, man!" I almost shouted out. "Go for it! You guys need a room?"

"Well, I was gonna ask if I could borrow some..." he started before I stepped in.

"Nope, my treat. I'll get you guys a room at the Holiday Inn," I offered.

Brian thanked me profusely as we finished up the night at the club. I left about around 2am to go pay for their room, but on the way over; a torrid idea came to mind. I had a wireless camera setup back at the office we were to use for security, but had yet to install it. With minimal effort, I could watch and listen to whatever Brian and his make-believe buxom mother experienced that night. With a quick detour, I swung by work and picked up the gear and quickly made it back to the hotel to go set up the camera before the happy couple arrived. Hiding the camera behind the TV set, I got myself a room on the other end of the hotel so I could watch the taboo lovemaking unfold. I couldn't believe the lengths I was going to for this guy... let alone the sheer "pervert" factor I felt. But I found myself relishing every second of this dramatization. I sent Brian a text message, telling him that his door key was waiting for he and his "mother" at the front desk.

All the pieces in the game had been set.

I made it just in time as I watched Brian and the gorgeous blond walk in. Thankfully, I had remote access to the camera and could pan, tilt, and zoom as I wished. I panned over to watch the two walked in, hand in hand as the blond suffocated Brian with a smoldering kiss. Making out like two famished beasts, they managed to back up to the king sized bed behind them. The picture quality was not that bad as I could plainly see many details.

"Tell me about your mom." She groaned, suckling his lips with a hunger of a thousand women.

"She's a lot like you," Brian replied between the meshing of their anxious mouths. "So beautiful... so hot."

With the stripper's back to the edge of their bed, Brian's delirious hands flowed down the stripper's arched back, stopping only when his palms had cupped a handful of the healthy globes of her King sized ass, kneading the rich goodness of their buxom shape. Feeling her ass being gently manhandled, the blond cried out in ecstasy.

"Oh my God you're gonna be so fucking good tonight," She breathlessly cried before Brian buried his face between her shapely breasts. "My handsome son."

Hearing that remark stoked the fires of his forbidden love, lifting her into his arms as he tongued the deep valley of her cleavage before covering her neck and ears with his boiling saliva.

"God mother, I've wanted this for so long." Brian wailed before their mouths met once more.

Wow, he was really getting into this. Watching Brian act out his lifelong fantasy was all the proof I needed to do my best to get Laurie to (hopefully) feel the same. I just sat there; watching in astonishment as the stripper blessed her "son" with countless cries and pleas for guiltless intercourse. I was hard as a rock, but was too overwhelmed by the surreal passion these two were sharing. It was like watching a train wreck in super slow motion. I couldn't take my eyes off of them, not sure what was sexier... their acts of forbidden delight, or their reactions.

The blond had Brian stripped of his clothes before she fell to her knees to gauge the heavy stalk twitching less than an inch from her mouth. That guy's cock must have been eight or nine inches long, and massively thick. She sat there and admired the cock's twitching reflexes for a few moments, caressing its skin in speechless wonder.

"I made this," She whispered. "I made this cock just for me."

Brian teetered back and forth, shivering with pure hope.

"Its always been for you, mother." He anxiously whispered back.

She gazed up at Brian, tediously dragging the backs of her fingernails upward along his athletic stomach and chest.

"Tell me how long you've wanted me." Begged the stripper.

"All my life," he replied. "Forever."

"Yea?" she asked.

Brian abruptly nodded yes, hoping her lips would soon wrap around his tingling shaft. He was the perfect gentleman though, not rushing or trying to force himself on her. Both of his hands stroked her luscious blond tresses slowly and gently, just as a good son should do.

"You're the love of my life." He asserted.

The stripper shuddered, "Oh my fucking God." She muttered as her eyelids fluttered in scandalous anxiety.

I nearly fell out of my chair when he said that. I could see why Brian wanted his mother Laurie sexually, but to avow his feelings like this was beyond what I had expected. It hit me then that perhaps Brian and his mother weren't meant for just sex, but maybe a serious long-term relationship... maybe even to spend the rest of their lives together.

The blond sunk downward as her lips glazed the thick helmet of Brian's cock. Crying out in rhapsody, Brian dug his fingernails into her skull as I watched the bulbous nub vanish into her hungry mouth. Tasting the ample girth as it tucked itself into her mouth, the stripper groaned in lewd satisfaction as her hands reached around to clasp Brian's smooth muscular ass. His head leaned backward as his eyes closed. He flinched several times, yet somehow managed to remain standing as the stripper swallowed more and more of his throbbing length.

"Mu... mu... mother!" he cried out for the entire world to hear. "Oh my GAWD, mother."

Her response was a low guttural moan of raw hunger while more and more of his cock vanished between her full glossy lips. Before long, her nose had pressed itself to his pubic hairs. She stayed fixed on her position, soothing his blistering cock with her tongue. I couldn't believe she had that entire beast in her mouth, so effortlessly and without gagging once. Brian's anxious breaths grew as he gazed down to view the incredible vista. He moaned as if a helpless child, surrendering to the inescapable fate he knew belonged to him and him alone.

"I love you, mother," he professed. "God I love you so much."

Her eyes looked up at him as their gazes met. Next, she slowly pulled her mouth away, leaving behind a sleek and glossy cock in her wake. Brian regained his footing before she dived back in, ingesting his entire cock in one swift fluid motion. His arms began to quake, as did his chest, shivering as if outside in 20 below-zero cold.

"Tell her you need her, Brian," I whispered, getting into the spectacle. "Make her your woman."

The blond fell into a rapid, sweeping rhythm that nearly brought Brian to the floor. I could hear the sweet symphony of her mouth popping and crackling as his cock sawed in and out of her wide-open mouth. Man, she really loved it too, and I could tell. Some women are shy and bashful when sucking cock, but this woman adored every second of it. She sucked on it as if it was her life force, and perhaps it was the mother-son fantasy that made her so eager and willing.

"Muth... God mother you're gonna make me cumm," Brian confessed as he violently convulsed. "Make... me... cumm."

Her head thrashed in a quick flurry, begging for Brian's living essence. I could tell he was about to cumm as his entire body locked up in a series of violent seizures. In a hazy cry, Brian echoed his love for his mother and arched his back, pushing his hips against the blonde's hungry mouth, holding her head tight. Her fingernails dug into his ass as her head briefly stopped moving. The look on her face clearly spoke volumes. I could tell she was savoring Brian's seed for the first time and savoring every delicious mouthful.

" She actually swallowed him." I thought to myself as I watched Brian collapse to the floor.

The stripper held firm, keeping his cock safe in her mouth as he crumbled to the carpet. Powerful aftershocks shredded his flesh apart as I began to wonder if by some extraordinary way, Laurie could sense, wherever she was at that moment, that her own son had just came for her. I could only imagine what he must have been thinking at the moment of climax... was he thinking of her intoxicating beauty? Or maybe her luscious, full ass? Or being inside the very womb that made him the man he had become?

Flat on his back, Brian lifted up with his misty eyes to plant a full tongued kiss on the stripper's semen sprinkled lips. Bringing all of his weight and vigor into the kiss, Brian wrapped his arms around her, focusing all of his being into this moment of forbidden gratitude and thankfulness.

"God I love you, Mother," he murmured, lazily savoring his own sperm between kisses. "You did this to me. You really did it."

"Yea," she hissed, returning his kiss with equal passion. "Your mother made you cumm, didn't she?"

"Yea... yea." He thankfully answered, cradling her head in his hands.

"Your mom is one lucky lady," she added. "You better do your best to win her over."

"Oh I will," he guiltlessly admitted. "You bet your ass I will."

Their kisses subsided as they finally crawled upon the bed. Holding her curvy tan flesh in his arms, the stripper took pleasure from their sinful wrongdoing.

"Tell me about her," She lovingly whispered. "I want to know everything."

Brian sighed, unsure where to even start. I sat up in keen interest, fascinated to hear how this lifelong aspiration came to be.

"Wow," he started. "I guess it all started when I was a kid. I mean, she's just so damn beautiful." Brian started explaining.