The Forbidden Muse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you first know you wanted her?" the stripper asked.

"About four years ago at my senior prom," He answered without hesitation. "I wasn't having any luck getting a girl to take, and I told mom about it, and she blurted out that she'd go with me. I was like, 'are you serious?', and she was like 'yea, why not?'. So after that, I started to think about what we'd do on our date and then... well, it just... made sense."

The exotic stripper sat with a delighted expression on her lovely face, listening to the young man let it all out about the unrequited love for his mother. Lying on the bed together arm in arm, Brian bared it all, describing how his earliest memories planted the seeds of forbidden love of a lifetime and beyond. As he spoke, the stripper laid her head on his chest to gaze at his cock, which naturally began to thicken as he spoke of his mother. Transfixed on his growing manhood, she slowly began to caress the thick distended vein that carried his seed.

"I can't believe a guy gets this hard talking about his mother," She whispered, carefully tracing the sweet mass of his cock's base. "God that's so fucking hot."

Brian's penis reached its impressive peak as it began twitching yet again, like a life force all its own. It's fate predetermined and deliberate... to be inside the very womb that had created it.

Following a drawn out kiss, the stripper lifted her thick beige leg across his groin as she mounted the hopeful young man. I couldn't see their faces as her ass was pointed right at the camera, but could hear everything. I couldn't take much more as I jumped out of my pants and instantly began stroking my own frantic life force.

"Think of her when you fuck me," The stripper breathlessly told Brian. "Imagine it's really her doing this to you."

"Oh mother," Brian anxiously replied as his hands admired the smoothness of her golden thighs and healthy ass. "So many years I've wanted this."

She reached below, grasping that stinging rod of life, guiding it to her dripping vulva. I could tell he was about to fulfill his destiny as she held his tip to the lips of her buttery pussy, letting him comprehend the torrid goodness of her sacred offer. Brian gasped, as if about to be pushed over a thousand foot cliff. With an irrefutable kiss of certainty, the blond eased her wide hips down, swallowing Brian's cock in an unhurried motion. Both cried out in narcosis, keenly aware of the immoral implications of their lovemaking.

"Ahhhhhhh God," declared the greedy stripper. "Back where you belong."

All Brian could summon was a helpless cry of hope as he massaged the plumpness of his lover's backside. I knew this was too good to be true for the guy. I sat, literally frozen in time watching these two make love as mother and son. I couldn't believe the intensity of their coupling, let alone the ramifications of it. I marveled at the luscious beauty of their fucking, how beautiful the blond was atop her young man, giving him the working over of his life. Imagining that golden tan body was Laurie's, rocking back and forth atop her manly son, her ass clawed and tugged at as I watched his glossy cock vanish and reappear again and again was simply too much to sustain. After a few minutes of pounding the blond from beneath, Brian easily lifted his make believe mother, putting her on her knees as he lovingly mounted her doggy style. I groaned aloud, urging him on as I admired the sweet buxom form of the stripper's thick thighs and king-sized ass waving high in the air. Their bodies' now glistened in sweat as loud slaps of their fucking echoed throughout the room. The stripper had her face embedded in her pillow, crying aloud in fond dismay as she brutally clawed at the sheets of the bed. I watched her face contort and grimace with each voracious thrust, aghast by her sincere, yet risqué expressions.

"Fucking my mother." Panted Brian, looking down at the plush wide ass receiving the frenzied plunges of his lifelong cravings.

"Yeah," she replied. "Its so fucking good, isn't it baby?"

He somehow mumbled a "yeah" as her words roused even more strength from Brian, holding the widest crest of her motherly hips as he looked up in amazement. Every muscle in his body compressed as I could tell he was about to cumm. She knew it too, raising herself up to her elbows to look back around at her portrayed son.

"Give me that cumm," she barked, hurling all of her weight back at him. "Give your mother what she wants."

That was it. Her verbal mind-fuck threw the sweat soaked young man over the edge. Every vein in his neck swelled as he bellowed out in depraved release. He was cumming inside her, and she loved every fleeting second of it. I watched orgasm ripple from his body to hers as he poured every ounce of his life force into her. 'Oohs' and 'Aaahs' mixed in with loving cries for 'mother' and 'son' made the scene even more gratifying as I began figuring out how to get Laurie to swap places with this sexy stripper. I knew then that I had to do all I could to get these two in bed together.

I didn't go to sleep until 7 that morning. I was exhausted. I had watched as much as I could between Brian and his "mother" as they shared so many wonderful ideas and positions. I had no idea Brian was an ass man like I was... he nearly went insane when she begged him to fuck her ass, and that was after he spent nearly an hour with his tongue tucked deep in her ass.

Around check out time, the front desk called to wake me as I sluggishly got my belongings and checked out. Luckily, Brian and his "mother" had already left as I took my extra card key to retrieve my camera and microphone. I still couldn't believe my luck in how I got those two in the sack, let alone to fulfill my shared taboo fantasy. It was Sunday and Laurie would be home later that afternoon. The mere thought of Brian looking at his mom after living out this dark fantasy thrilled me to no end. I couldn't even begin to imagine the excitement and fear that Brian must have been going through. What I would give to be in that guy's shoes.

I stayed at the house for the rest of the afternoon, arranging the video from the night before. I had about a dozen different scenarios of how to introduce the two to a life of forbidden delight... some were forcing the two to make love, one was playing matchmaker as I would send Laurie flowers and gifts from an anonymous admirer. I just didn't know which one was best suited for them. Obviously, I didn't want to force the two together, as that would certainly not foster true love on any level. I was stumped.

After finishing Brian's video, I realized my solution was right in front of me the entire time... give Laurie a DVD of her son's torrid lovemaking. I knew full well that if I did that, then it would be just a matter of time before they would both know I set it all up. I was fine with that, but wanted them to experience the sweet reward of having fucked each other first before I let the "cat out of the bag" that it was I who had arranged it all.

Laurie called me after she landed to see what I was up to. She was on her way home and wanted me to meet her at the house. Burning an extra DVD, I happily made my way to her apartment. Seeing her after the previous night's debacle made me appreciate her even more. She looked radiant as she leapt into my arms, greeting me with a fiery kiss. Surprised, I returned her intensity as we quickly went inside.

"I missed you." Laurie whispered as our kiss continued.

"I missed you too," I replied, admiring her wholesome flesh in my arms. "Is Brian here?"

Shaking her head no, I could tell Laurie wanted more from this moment. Up until now, Laurie held me back from sex. And with the fantasy on my mind almost 24/7, it didn't bother me as much as I thought it would have. But now, that was quickly changing with each passing second.

"I thought you wanted to wait?" I gasped, feeling the sweeping contours of her wide ass in my hands.

"So what," she whispered back. "I want this."

Now was my moment of true honesty. Do I go ahead with it, relishing the joy of Laurie's rich golden beauty, or drop the dreaded incest bomb that would forever change her life. I couldn't believe that I had actually asked myself the question.

"Laurie," I began as the concerned boyfriend. "We have to talk."

"About what?" she panted, agitated by my hesitance.

I could still back out and pretend this never happened.

Taking out the DVD from my jacket, I handed it over to Laurie with a look of trouble. "Brian was over last night and left this in my DVD player."

"What is it?" she said as she took it.

I knew then that my last chance to end this craziness had vanished. I couldn't believe I had passed up this awesome chance at bedding Laurie for the sake of her son. This had better be worth it.

"Well," I stammered. "Its kind of... interesting."

"Can't we just watch it later?" she asked, setting down the DVD.

"Its about Brian," I began. "He's on that. I don't know how or why it ended up in my DVD player, but I wanted you to know about it first."

"But why?" she asked with a baffled expression.

"I don't know how to say this except to just show it to you." I said as I took the DVD in my hands.

I brought it over to her TV and put it in. My breath was shallow with anxiety, but had a good hunch this was going to be well worth it. Closing the DVD player, it took a few seconds for the video to come on the screen, but when it did, I heard Laurie gasp in horror as she saw her son knelt behind the curvy stripper, pounding her into the abyss of forbidden ecstasy.

"Oh God mother," shouted Brian as he hurled every ounce of his strength into her. "I'm gonna cumm!"

"Yes baby, cumm for your mother," she chanted him on. "Cry her name when you cumm."

"Laurie! OH my GAWD, Laurie!!" Brian screamed as he planted his cock deep inside the lustrous blonde's womb.

I turned to watch Laurie's paralyzed expression as she heard her own child cry out in the sacred throes of orgasm. It was as if she had been stabbed with a sword. I did my best to put on a face of concern and worry, but inside, I was hoping that this would be the defining moment of unconditional recognition for her. She sat there, stone faced and numb as she watched her sweat soaked son tug at the blonde's wide hips, trying to get as deep as humanly possible within her. As the narcosis of his orgasm subsided, Laurie watched Brian lean over the stripper's back to kiss her, slowly running his hands up alongside her vivid golden flesh. Laurie suddenly shot up from the couch, shutting off the TV in horror and confusion.

"I didn't know how to tell you." I started.

"Just... just... don't say anything," She replied, covering her face with her trembling hands. "Oh my God... oh my freaking GOD!"

It took over an hour for the shock to wear off before she could rationally talk about what she had just seen. Anger, confusion, and repressed fascination were all at play as I did my best to console her. She started asking me if I ever thought such things, and in a roundabout way, I admitted that in some cases, it was perfectly normal for guys Brian's age to feel certain things. Of course, that branded me a freak, but my immediate response was "How could he not want a woman like you, Laurie? You're incredibly gorgeous and have so much to offer."

"Are you saying its okay?" she fired back.

"I'm saying that any normal red blooded American male would find you sexy, just as I do." I said.

"Even if he's my own son?" she demanded.

"Yeah," I timidly answered as she sighed in animosity. "Laurie, this doesn't make you or him a freak. Geez, at least he's not out doing drugs or killing kids like most guys his age. We're all sexual creatures, and it's in our nature to want what we see day in and day out."

Laurie paced the room, coming apart at the seams. I could tell this would be a hard sell.

"Look, be perfectly honest with me, okay?" I said, standing up to challenge her thinking. "Tell me you've never looked at Brian through the eyes of a woman and noticed him for what he is. Tell me you've never thought of him in any other way beside his mom, and I'll destroy that DVD and never bring this up again."

With her arms crossed and a forced look of will, she uttered "Never."

"Fine," I replied, taking the DVD out of the player and grabbing my coat. "I'll never mention this again."

As I headed toward the door, I stopped for one last remark. "But just keep in mind that your son isn't a freak or whatever you think he might be. Truth be told, I know exactly what he's going through."

"Then you're just as sick as he is." She snarled back at me.

With that, I shut the door behind me as I left.

I didn't hear from Laurie or Brian again.

One Month Later

Frustrated, I did my best to move on and try to put it all behind me. I still found the fantasy to be deeply compelling, but kicked myself for even trying such a farce with a real life mother and son. A month went by before my phone at rang at work.

"I.T. Department, this is Roger." I answered.

"Hey." Came the low timid voice of Laurie.

"Well hey back!" I happily replied, genuinely delighted to hear her loving voice. "How are you?"

"I'm... okay I guess," Laurie went on to say. "I just wanted to see how you were. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," I said. "It's been weird not seeing or talking to you."

"This whole month has been weird," she said. "Listen, would you like some coffee sometime? I wanted to talk about some things with you."

"Absolutely," I answered. "I'd love to see you."

I could tell she wasn't herself. Her voice said it all... she was still confused and needed someone to talk to. I smiled, knowing I was that person.

That night, we met at Starbucks, and she looked tired. Very tired. I immediately hugged her as we sat down. She looked incredibly nervous and upset, and I wanted to help.

"I just... I don't know." she started.

I gave her a warm smile of encouragement and hope, taking her hands in mine. "Laurie," I began. "Whatever it is you want to say, just say it. Don't punish yourself for wanting to talk."

She finally relaxed and sighed; taking a drink of her barely touched latte.

"I've uhm... well, I've been going over a lot of things, and..." she started, trying to find the words. "It's just weird, you know?"

I nodded in agreement, but had no clue where she was going with this.

"The whole thing with Brian..." she said in a hushed voice.

Holy shit! All of this was about that? I perked up, listening with desperate curiosity.

"I've uh, well, you know," she said. "I just wondered what you meant, you know, when you left that day and said... you knew what it was like for Brian."

"Oh yeah," I said, lovingly holding her hands. "Well, its really quite simple. I just, had the same feelings for my Aunt when I was in my teens and never could find a way to express them to her. At least in a way that we both could recognize and accept."

"Did you... well, did you love her like... a real woman?" she bashfully inquired.

"Without a doubt," I said with total conviction. "In fact, I consider her to be the love of my life."

Laurie's eyes briefly widened in surreal delight, hearing what was probably the one sole voice of understanding through her period of madness.

"So, would you... like, pursue her again if you had the chance?" she asked.

"Knowing what I know now? You bet your ass I would." I answered.

"Not just sex, but... you know, like... dating and maybe marriage?" she followed up.

I leaned in with a look of total confidence. "I'd even want kids with her, I love her that much."

Laurie's mouth fell open in astonishment, yet touched by my sincere confession.

"God, that's so sweet." She murmured before looking around with slight apprehension.

"Can we go somewhere a little more private?" she asked.

I agreed as we left the coffee shop, getting into my SUV. We drive around for about a half an hour as she held my hand. I could tell she had a lot on her mind, and needed someone to vent to about her brittle emotions. We drove to a secluded area of a nearby state park where Laurie could clear her head and think straight. I shut off the car as we sat in uncomfortable silence for a moment.

"I'm sure you want to know," Laurie nervously started. "But I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean to be such a bitch to you."

"Its okay. I wasn't upset. It was a lot to throw at you for one day." I lovingly replied.

With tears in her eyes, she turned to me; "I lied."

"About?" I asked.

Lowering her head, I could tell this wasn't easy. "About Brian... you asked if I had ever thought about it, and I lied to you."

I sat up in unexpected delight.

"For about four years now," she hesitated. "I thought it would pass, but it hasn't. And after you left, it only got worse. I don't know why I'm telling you this, but maybe... maybe I'm hoping part of you can understand it."

"Laurie," I said. "I do understand. And what you're feeling is nothing to be ashamed about. It's different, but nothing you should condemn yourself for."

"That's not what the world says." She said, wiping her eyes.

"The same world which is corrupt, at war, and destroying itself? Geez, at least in your world, you can have the unconditional love of a man who adores you."

Laurie looked away with a thousand-yard stare, pondering the impact of what I had just said.

"He does, doesn't he?" she softly asked.

"More than you'll ever know." I followed up.

"Maybe its time I find out." She said, looking back at me with a look I had never seen before. It was as if she was about to fire a loaded pistol... a resolute look of determination and will that said it all. I knew then and there that this fantasy would soon become reality.

From that night on, Laurie's life was never the same. Gone was the reserved, demure nature of a woman whom I had originally met in church. It was as if a thousand-ton boulder had been taken off her shoulders. Her mind was free from all guilt and shame, and together, we set out a scheme to bring Brian home to the woman of his dreams. We would spend hours on the phone talking about what their first time would be like, and how we could set up the perfect seduction. Laurie kept watching her son's risqué DVD night after night, and literally watched the video frame by frame. Our chats would end every night with us having phone sex, with me posing as Brian as we would partake in a multitude of different seduction scenarios. Some had me being the seducer, while others had her making her move on me, which I absolutely treasured. Just saying the mere word 'mother' as I would cumm made the experience so intense and beautiful. It seemed so right.

After about a week, we came up with the perfect scheme. I had access to a time-share on the Caribbean Island of St. Barts, and the three of us would take a two-week vacation to the tropical paradise where Laurie would ultimately consummate her relationship with her son. Apparently, Brian and she weren't even talking, and the stress of their repressed emotions was unbearable. I went ahead and bought all the airline tickets, and made the reservations for us since they were obviously on a fixed income. I even went as far as to put Brian and Laurie together in First Class and me in coach. Most guys would think that I was crazy to pass on a woman like Laurie... granted, I should have taken her at first glance, but something was driving me to do this. It was as if an unknown force of nature made me completely unselfish, putting the needs of Laurie and Brian above my own. I wanted them to make it... I wanted them to discover the essence of true, unconditional love together, and I didn't care how much it cost or what it would take.