The Forbidden Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing what her words were doing to him, Laurie quickly flung off his T-shirt, exposing the manly chest and abdomen of her virile son. Laurie gasped at first sight of his chiseled body, so strong and young... and all just for her. She ran her wide-open palms across his six pack abs, smothering their rigid form before massaging his hairless chest. I could tell she loved caressing her son like this by the reckless look of utter need in her eyes. She kept going back and forth between looking at his astonished reactions and his hunky young body.

"Ooooooh yes," she hissed. "Come back to me, my son. Come back to me."

"Mu... mother." Brian somehow gasped, weakened by the surreal importance of this moment in time.

"My sexy boy," she seethed. "God you're so hot... so handsome."

With that, Laurie fells to her knees while leaving her palms on Brian's muscular pectorals. Before her eyes dangled the purplish head of her child's cock. Her eyes filled themselves with the majestic proximity of it all... I could tell she was transfixed on the mere sight, and by the understanding that it was all for her. She knew as he did that it was fate that brought her to this very moment... destiny had made it's will known to the two lovers before my eyes that there would be no more doubt or fear... only love.

Brian grasped his mother's hands with his as her mouth fell open. I watched in agonizing zeal as her eyelids closed, letting Brian's huge spongy crest slip between her moistened lips. Similar to his blowjob with the stripper, Laurie's actions embodied much more tenderness and passion. With the fires of all mankind behind him, Brian screamed out in rapture as he felt his mother's warm mouth ingest his burning penis. Shivers dispersed throughout his body as his eyes exploded from his skull... taking in a huge gulp of air, Brian's hands abruptly clamped around Laurie's head as her cheeks caved in. I could see her tongue delicately glide beneath Brian's bulb, captivating his erogenous zone with unhurried gentle caresses of her tongue. Moans of hunger and appetite grew as Laurie's fingers reached around to cup his strong muscular ass. The scene was so picturesque... Laurie's golden body, with all of her shapely moistened curves, accented with her bronzed tan and drenched hair, knelt there before her princely son, giving him a timeless blowjob. I couldn't believe how completely sexy this looked, let alone felt for the newly christened couple.

I heard the loud slurps start to echo throughout their bedroom as I did my best to quietly make my way in. Of course, they didn't even notice me as I sat in the corner to behold the most loving blowjob I had ever seen. Laurie's hips and ass looked absolutely stunning all bent and arched as they were. Her fingers slowly skimmed the taut cheeks of Brian's sculpted ass, tracing his crack with such finesse, summoning the hot seed that rested deep inside his body, just waiting for the chance to be released inside his mother's loving womb. Brian kept his balance by clinging to his mother's head as she found a smooth, steady rhythm in her cocksucking. Turning to see her swallow her boy's cock, I saw her lips begin to swell and quiver... she was taking in his entire length with no discomfort whatsoever. Her jaw crooked as far as it could go as her cheeks ballooned and collapsed, pressing her nose to his pubic hairs before coming to rest. That one act sent her son into the abyss of glorified rhapsody as he cried out, again and again, "Mother... ooooh my GAWD, mother!" I could hear her tongue swirl about in her mouth as the resounding curdles of cocksucking continued, but without moving her head. I knew then that Brian's solid shaft was probably getting a delicious tongue massage. By his violent reactions, it must have been glorious.

"God, its so deep... mother... its so..." Brian somehow spoke as his right leg began shaking without control.

Loud desperate gasps for air ensued as I could tell Laurie was making her son finally cumm. Laurie thrust back her head before fully ingesting his entire stalk yet again, but this time, Brian clutched the sides of her head, forcing her to stay put... and stay she did as her tongue gave a myriad of courageous encores.

"Hooooh, JESUS, mother," howled Brian as his knees gave way. "I'm... I'm cu... cumming!!! Cum... Cuuuuuuu."

Brian's sweaty flesh seized up as the scrumptious sounds of cocksucking suddenly stopped. Digging her glossy fingernails deep into his sturdy ass, Laurie let out a long, hungry moan, as if tasting Earth's finest cuisine for the very first time. Brian jerked, looking skyward, as if to summon every living drop of his sperm he could for his dear sweet mother. Every muscle and vein in his neck tensed as Laurie let go of his ass, fanning out her fingers in mid-air as she tasted her son's sperm for the first time. A low, animalistic groan came from his mother as Brian looked as if he had just been shot. I quickly glanced to see if she had pulled away, but she hadn't... I couldn't see any cumm anywhere. All I could say was "wow" as she drank everything he tenderly poured down her throat.

And it didn't stop there. Brian convulsed for at least two minutes before any sign of consciousness returned. Laurie kept her nose pressed firmly to her son's stomach as her hands slowly caressed her son's buff ass and manly thighs. God even that was sexy, watching her rub his shiny skin with the back of both hands and fingers, so delicately and slow. Brian shuddered, looking down to see his mother's mane of hair, still wet from her shower, plastered to his stomach as he motioned for her to look at him. She did so, but gave him one hell of a show as she pulled away from his still thickened stalk of life.

"Oh mother," Brian whispered. "God I love you."

With that, Laurie eased her semen-glazed lips out from his shaft before his helmet popped out, linked by a string of saliva and sperm. It was like she moved in slow motion, gazing at him with a look of pure determination and purpose. With her mouth agape and the string staying put, Laurie stayed motionless and silent yet spoke volumes of love and assurance for her son. Brian could see the last pockets of his semen pooling in her mouth before tracing her cheeks and face with the backs of his fingers.

"You swallowed me," he remarked, as if he still couldn't believe his luck. "You didn't leave me."

Laurie suggestively shook her head no. God, the look in her eyes oozed of pure lust and need. She knew as well as he did that the moments following a man's orgasm was the most truthful and honest for any man. If there was regret or sorrow for what they had just shared, now was the time her son would show it.

"Most girls wouldn't have done that." He lovingly added.

"I'm not most girls," she finally said. "I'm your mother."

Brian gasped in awe, "Ooooh." as he leaned over to seal his lips to hers. Laurie fell into his embrace with all of her being, zestfully suckling his tongue as he lifted her to the bed. I wondered what he felt like tasting his own seed in his woman's mouth.

"You are my mother, aren't you?" Brian repeatedly asked as he blessed her with countless kisses.

"God yes," Laurie would reply, returning her son's kisses with equal fervor. "Gave birth to you... carried you in my womb."

"Ooooh," Brian sighed. "God this feels so right, mother."

"Yes," she whispered. "I love it when you call me that."

"What, 'mother'?" He inquired.

She nodded yes before kissing him anew, tonguing his chin and jaw like a famished animal.

"Sounds so fucking sexy." She hissed.

"It does, doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

And they looked so fucking sexy together too. I had seen good-looking couples before, but Brian and Laurie by far made one hell of a hot ass couple. Both were glamorous together and complimented each other in ways I had never imagined. Seeing them lie side by side, making pure passionate love to each other convinced me that they indeed belonged to one another. They knew it, and every sweet second they shared together proved it beyond the shadow of any doubt. Brian raised himself up on his elbow as his lips began to douse his mother's neck in slow, unhurried kisses. Flattening his entire tongue on her soft skin, he lathered every sacred inch of her shoulders, neck and jaw. Laurie glowed in the gentle radiance of her forbidden love for her son, cradling his head so gently as his lips sealed themselves to her flesh.

"Tell me you love me," she urged. "Say it."

"I love you. GAWD, I love you sooooooo much, mother." He drooled against her neck before opening his mouth again to suckle the nape of her neck.

"Oooh yes," she replied. "You belong to me, Brian. God I love you... God."

Before long, Brian returned to the full feast of his mother's breasts once more. Nuzzling his face to her left mound, Brian brushed his cheek to her ripe sphere, assuring himself that this moment was indeed true. His tongue circled her areola again and again before swallowing her nipple whole. Laurie's back arched high as she nearly wept from the sordid contact. I'm sure the tender suckling brought back many wonderful memories of breast-feeding her son. Brian's cheeks hollowed out as he did his best to ingest as much breast flesh as possible. As he did, he looked up to see her loving eyes gazing at the taboo spectacle.

"Oh Brian," she quivered as she watched him sip her tit. "You remember my big tits, don't you?"

Brian replied with a muffled "Mmm-hmmm" before burying his face between his mother's golden orbs. Laurie shook as she lifted her glossy legs up in shrilling delight. Brian's face disappeared between her mounting cleavage as she wrapped her legs around his torso, thrusting her neck back into the mattress in culminating awe.

"God this is so fucking good." She growled before looking down to see Brian's face lost between her healthy breasts. "I love you so much, baby... so much."

Brian's cock had hardened once more as he began instinctively sliding it along his mother's thick right thigh. Laurie cooed, feeling his hardness regain its desire as she smiled in the magnificent knowledge that her young man's stamina was all for her. I knew she was getting greedy, and wanted that life giving cock back where it came from.

"Let's do it, Brian," encouraged Laurie as she lifted his head from her plentiful breasts. "Come back to me, my love. Put that cock where it belongs."

Brian smashed his mouth to hers in dire affirmation. Shifting his weight over his mother for a level thrust, Brian fumbled to grab his swollen saber of life, pointing it to the familiar bastion of his mother's sacred womb. He knew as she did that if he crossed this line, that there would be no going back. The two looked into each other's eyes in silent assertion as the depth of their love sank in. His eyes asked her if she was sure... her answer was spreading her legs as wide as they could go. Brian gulped down his last shred of doubt as he felt her sizzling heat warm the tip of his penis.

"Can't believe this." He gasped, inching closer to her hot dripping pussy.

Laurie lovingly ran the backs of her fingernails down Brian's spine, encouraging him with a thin smile.

"I love you, Brian," Laurie softly whispered. "No matter what, I love you."

"Oh mother." Brian mouthed as he slithered up, easing his wide crest between the buttery folds of her pussy.

Laurie tightened her hands around his shoulders, feeling the ambrosial skewer of her son's welcomed intrusion. Brian heaved, benumbed that he was actually doing this. I watched every reaction, seeing the marvel and surprise in his contorted face. Laurie's reactions were a potpourri of repressed lust and sordid release. She grasped her boy's face, making him look at her through their misty eyed coupling. Laurie grinded her teeth as Brian's length slowly sank into her buttery vagina... it was too good to be true. She grunted as each inch of her son's cock sank in, keeping their eyes on the forbidden prize.

"Inside me," She hissed like a demented beast. "God you're inside me... deep... deep."

Brian's skillful body writhed and bowed atop her, all the while submerging all of his being into the golden body of his dear mother. He couldn't believe how good this felt, engulfed by the fiery depths of her hot, sucking cunt. Dipping his hips forward, he slid all of himself into her forbidden core. It fit him like a velvet glove, as evident by his astonishing facial reactions. Flaming, clutching flesh clasped and caressed his aching hardness. It seemed as if a dream, so fantastically unbelievable that he had achieved the impossible... the exotic combination of wetness, heat, and flesh sent spasms throughout Brian's body as he sank himself all the way to the hilt.

Laurie locked up, tighter and tighter as every blessed inch of her son's cock triumphantly returned to his irrefutable birthright. Her neck bowed back as she clenched her teeth as if some animal plucked from the brazen wild. Her mouth opened wider, screaming in glorious rapture that her own child has succeeded in the obtaining the sexual privilege to his mother's rubenesque body. I could tell from the misty eyed expression that she too couldn't believe how fucking good this felt. Brian's hands aggressively grasped the rich promising hips of his beloved, cooing in carnal appreciation of thick, succulent thigh and ass in each palm. This was his mother... his very own mother whom he had sought all of his life. Could this really be true? How did he get here?

Gripping those rounded, fertile hips, he began to slide his rooted cock out of her willing, drooling slit.

"Ooooh shit, baby." Laurie cried out, raking her fingernails across his flexing athletic back. "Fucking me... fucking me so good."

"Mother," Brian gasped. "God, mother."

Both could barely find the words that could capture the exhilarating moment of total unity and awareness. Laurie hissed, apparently turned on by hearing the word 'mother' being spoken at the moment of total consummation. I could tell that one word transcended the typical day to day usage to something far more promising and meaningful in this moment of sexual bliss. Brian kept whispering his maternal vows in libidinous euphoria, paralyzing her as tiny quakes of orgasm began to take root within her cervix. They had barely begun this timeless act of love, and already, it was reaching its forbidden climax. Their hands began roaming all over the other's bodies, quick and sure. Their eyes scalded the others as they looked into each other's loving souls, taken by voracity, procured by need... inclined by fate.

I watched as Brian's glistening spear slowly sank back inside his mother, and back out again. Every unrelenting stab made Laurie wail in lustful agony.

"Fucking me so good, baby." She admitted in the tone of a helpless little girl, stricken by the shock of it all.

"Want you, mother," Brian replied as he blinked, trying to reassure himself that he was mating with his beloved. "Want you sooooo bad, God."

He had found his instinctive rhythm, lifting himself up on his hands to look down at his heavenly mother below, encouraging deeper, more powerful thrusting.

"God you give it to me you sexy stud," she chanted at him, absorbing every sacred plunge her son gave her. "You want your mother, don't you-- DON'T YOU??"

She followed that up by wrapping her bronzed legs around his waist, planting her heels to his ass to nurture her man's will. Brian clenched his eyes shut, trying to concentrate on his passionate stamina, but I knew he would fail. What man could resist such seductive expressions, particularly from his own sexy mother? I was surprised he had lasted this long.

Brian gave up, wildly stabbing Laurie like the true champion he was. Laurie angrily brought his mouth to hers, as I knew the molten reservoir of semen inside his sloshing balls was already beginning to bubble and boil. Brian didn't know how long he could hold back. In and out, in and out, he drove his eager prick into the fleshy womb between those thick, golden legs. Two gorgeous bodies, locked in the struggling throes of pure untamed intercourse... wild and free... united in one glorified purpose. In this one moment of anticipation and heightened hope, mother and son, joined by mouth and by fornication, felt their bodies surrender to inescapable orgasm. I knew Laurie could tell her son was so close... she kept her heels dug in tight, squeezing her arms around his neck as he drove it home. Their mouths popped free as they desperately gasped for air. Laurie clung to her man, letting his face burrow itself in the nape of her neck as he began crying out.

"Oooohh, ooooh, oooooooooooh God yes!" Brian's voice grew in pitch, sounding like a wounded young boy.

He was pistoning in and out of her, sawing back and forth like a well-oiled machine. Damn, he was good, and I just knew Laurie knew it too. Sweat covered the couple, making the scene look as if some magnificent painting from ages ago...

"I love you Brian, God I love you!!" Laurie vehemently said over and over.

That was it.

Brian's entire body tensed up as he held his breath. His hands abruptly reached beneath her to clutch the globes of her savory ass as he rammed in one last time. Shouting in forbidden release, Brian came inside his radiant mother. Laurie shuddered as she felt her boy's boiling semen blossom within her cervix. Her mouth agape, she grasped his head to force them to look at each other as they shared their first orgasm together.

"Yea, baby, yea!! Oooooooooooh fuck yea!!" she cried, nearly weeping from his hot seed swelling throughout her flesh.

She buckled beneath her son as he held her close, ramming as much of his cock into her as he could. Every lunge was deeper than the last, as if to make sure his seed wouldn't leak out.

"Mu... mother... Muuuuuu." He tried to speak, but failed as every muscle in his glistening body locked up.

Another timeless kiss followed as again and again, he plunged into her while giving her his seed. His hands clawed at her thick tawny thighs, up and down as he grunted like some crazed animal. It was remarkable watching a mother and son twist and flail together in sexual liberation.

Two Hours Later...

Brian lay behind his mother, spooning her from behind as they kissed and whispered like true lovers. Dinner had been forgotten as nighttime was upon us. I had brought in a few candles to give the room a softer, more romantic appearance, and it worked. I couldn't believe there was not one trace of regret or guilt from these two. It was as if Brian had become a new man... courteous, slow, loving, and so affectionate. This was what he really needed.

As for Laurie, she glowed in her son's lustrous affections. I could tell they were both so happy... content at long last. All of the months of planning, hoping, money and time had paid off. Just watching them kiss was a spectacle beyond words. So slow, so attentive... listening to them whisper countless "I love you's" between the long wet kisses would make anyone melt with envy. Geez, these two should have been the prime example for every man and woman to aspire to.

Brian's left hand gingerly traced her long thick leg, massaging its meaty thickness along the way.

"Uhhmm," Laurie whispered. "I love the way you touch me."

"God, you feel amazing, Mom." He replied before kissing her once again.

His hand slithered upward, cupping her heavy breast as his fingers sheathed about its hefty girth. Laurie moaned against his lips, muffled by her son's desire and craving. Her arm lifted back to cradle his head as the kissed echoed with timeless assurance and bliss. There was no rush, no hurrying about... just long, lustful affection.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?" she quietly asked.