The Forbidden Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go slow, baby... slow." She breathlessly replied.

I loved how understanding he was to his mother's salacious needs. Like a good son, he knew it would take time for her to adjust to having this tree trunk of a cock stab her lavish ass. But she knew as he did that this was meant to be. Looking over to watch Laurie's reaction, I marveled at her lovely face, eyes sealed shut and brow crinkled in agonizing passion. Every sweet inch of solid thick cock that her ass welcomed inside of her caused her mouth to open wider than before.

I sat back up to see how far Brian was in, and was impressed that more than half of his cock had vanished. With a heavy sigh, Brian began to slowly massage her mahogany cheeks, trying to sooth his mother's discomfort away. That seemed to relax her as the remainder of his cock faithfully came to rest inside the precious depths of his mother's bowels. Brian held his breath as he couldn't believe he was all the way inside that caramel ass, fully buried to the hilt. His sweaty groin squashed her cheeks as he clasped his hands about her waist, anxious with the craving he could get even deeper. Laurie fell to the white sand, keeping her swollen ass back against him as she violently clawed and dug into the sand.

"You have her ass now," I conferred to the lust-stricken son. "All those years of staring at it and hoping for this day."

Brian yelped like a little child, crippled by the knowledge that I was right. He couldn't believe it.

"Her ass," Brian warily said. "So beautiful."

"Can you believe it," I retorted. "How deep you really are?"

Brian swayed like a mighty oak, keeping his eyes on the impressive reward below... two full and wholesome cheeks, splayed out before him like a feast for the mightiest of Kings.

"Tell her how much you love this," I told him. "How much you love that sweet ass."

"God, Mother," He started. "Can't believe this... you let me have this."

"Have what?" I shot back, wanting him to make love to her in words.

"Her beautiful ass. God it's so fucking gorgeous." He barely replied, sliding out his lengthy stalk drenched in ass juice and saliva.

"Oh baby," Laurie grunted like some deprived animal. "It's always been for you... always."

Wow. This was the same ass I saw the first day I met her in church. That same round bundle of delicious ass I drooled after... now, stooped over, receiving her own child's life-giving cock. If the congregation could only see her now, welcoming her own son's cock in her King Sized ass.

Brian lovingly tucked himself back inside her rectum as he gradually worked up a slow, steady rhythm. I could tell Laurie was getting used to her son's size as she squirmed and writhed beneath him like an accomplished lover. Not long after, she began encouraging Brian with low, guttural pleas for deeper, impassioned thrusts. The joined couple soon discovered each other's tempo as they accelerated their blessed act of impassioned anal intercourse.

Brian watched as his forbidden thrashes sent large billowing waves across her fleshy ass, marveling at his impressive accomplishment. He was fucking his mother's big glorious ass, and he loved every sacred second of it. He showered her with countless cries and words of love for her and her ass as all Laurie could do was push back at him with unrestrained abandon. She loved this, and I could tell by the raw, obscene look in her eyes. She gnawed her teeth, looking back at her lover like a wanton whore, desperate and hungry. Brian hurled himself at her with the bravado of a thousand men, longing for depth and purpose.

"Like that big ass slapping against you, don't you?" Laurie snarled at him.

"Fuck yeah." He uttered between his loud gasps for air.

I loved hearing flesh to flesh slap together. That supple, moist resonance of two people going at it with every ounce of their being, especially during anal sex.

Brian reached up to grasp Laurie by each shoulder, and with renewed stamina, really gave it to her hard, and I mean hard. Laurie thrashed her head about, tossing her tasseled blonde hair like a crazed whore.

"Deep in this ass." Brian surly mouth said.

"God yes! So fucking deep... so fucking deep, baby!" She shouted out for the entire world to hear.

He collapsed atop his mother, redoubling his efforts for depth as he took Laurie's neck in the crook of his arm, locking her down for a powerful fucking of a lifetime. He drooled on her ear, whispering a myriad of frenzied vows and forbidden promises, most of which were about his seed pouring deep into her beloved rectum. Laurie smiled amidst the chants, knowing this was where she belonged for all eternity. Brian's fingers caressed her neck and jaw before angrily clutching her throat. The sheer power of this fucking had consumed him. He was now a demented beast hell bent on fucking his mother's ass with all that he was worth.

Laurie wailed in agonizing ecstasy as Brian pistoned in and out of her with astounding velocity.

"Cumm inside me," She gasped. "Cumm in my ass."

Brian slothfully ran his tongue along her cheek, coming about for a frenzied kiss. Before sealing his mouth to hers, he vowed "Oh I will... I will, mother."

His tongue met Laurie's with muffled cries as I could tell Brian's balls had reached their boiling point. His cries grew three octaves higher as every muscle in his body compressed together to douse his mother's rectum with rich, soothing semen. Their mouths lost its seal as Laurie felt the first volleys of sperm flood her bowels. She lost it when his scalding warmth flooded deep into her intestines. Her eyes bulged out in shock having never felt a man cumm in her ass before. The sensation was all too good for both mother and son.

Brian remained safely lodged within her as the aftershocks of his orgasm subsided.

"Stay." Laurie lovingly whispered. "Don't pull out, I want to feel you like this... in my ass."

Brian lovingly complied, sharing a resplendent kiss with the love of his life. He then shuddered in one last tremor as Laurie cooed in the afterglow.

"God, that was so beautiful." Brian whispered, lazily brushing his lips across hers.

"I think my baby is an ass man." Laurie playfully whispered.

"Oooooh God yes." He answered, still enveloped by the soothing warmth of her rectum gently squeezing his softening penis.

With a long, drawn out sigh, Brian reveled in the gentle radiance of his beautiful woman. Both of his hands varnished the sides of her flesh before reaching underneath the sand to cup her motherly breasts. Locked together in another timeless kiss, the couple settled in for a long lazy day of lovemaking and blissful sex in the forbidden utopia of their maternal love.

That evening, I was able to cajole the two from the other's arms to eat dinner, the first meal in about two days. Laurie sat between her man's legs as they fed each other, stopping long enough for sweet kisses and hopeful glimpses of what was yet to come. Both repeatedly thanked me for what I had done, and the lengths I went to. I kept blowing off their gratefulness, but inside, I was incredibly happy for them. For the first time in my life, I had done something completely for the sake of someone else's happiness.

"Just invite me to the wedding." I jokingly replied.

Brian coughed, as if flabbergasted by my joke/suggestion.

"Wedding?" He said in surprise.

Looking back at him in jest, Laurie elbowed him in the ribs. "You are going to make an honest woman out of your mother, aren't you?"

"Well sure," he began. "I just... holy shit, I never thought I could marry you."

"Why not?" Laurie replied before kissing him.

"Are you serious?" he asked in a sincere tone.

"As a heart attack," Laurie replied. "What's wrong, don't want to marry an old hag like me?"

"Oh stop it, mom. You're not old, and definitely not a hag," He responded while cuddling her naked flesh in his appreciative arms. "I just... wow. I just thought we could never marry."

"Well not in the legal sense, no." I answered. "But who gives a shit about the legal BS anyway... the ceremony and vows would be for you two anyway."

"We could have the ceremony here." Laurie giddily proposed as if a little girl given her ultimate fantasy.

"Yea," I followed up. "I'd conduct the service if you guys want."

"Wait guys," Brian interrupted. "I don't even have a ring. What about the element of surprise? I mean, I'd like to at least get on one knee and do it the right way."

Laurie leaned up, smothering her lips to his in a gracious kiss.

"You're so romantic, baby." Laurie whispered.

"I'd give anything to marry you... if you'd have me for your husband." He answered, kissing the back of her hand with lifelong necessity.

Laurie melted in her son's romanticism, smitten by the intensity and sincerity in his words.

"You told me you would someday," she whispered back. "You were about seven or eight, and you told me someday you wanted to marry me." "I did?" he said.

Laurie nodded yes as tears stung her eyes. The two pressed their foreheads together, basking in the profound insight that their lives could be forever joined as husband and wife.

"It was a silly little boy's dream, I know," Laurie added. "But one I always remembered."

"God I love you." He pledged.

"And I love you, Brian," she said with tears rolling down her lovely face. "First as my son, now as my lover... my true soulmate."

"The love of your life... your husband to be." He added.

With a smile, Laurie nodded yes as he passionately kissed her hand in eagerness.

"My husband." She lovingly whispered.

That night, Brian borrowed the rental and went into town for a couple of hours. I could only assume he was shopping for a ring to present to his fiancée'.

Returning around 10pm, Brian strolled into their bedroom where she slept (obviously exhausted from the two day marathon of sex) to tenderly wake his mother. I had fallen asleep on the couch just outside their room when I heard the two quietly walk by. I sat up to see them hand in hand as they stopped.

"Roger, if it's okay, I'd like to have this moment by ourselves." Brian politely asked.

"No, I completely understand guys." I answered. "This is your moment, not mine."

"Thanks." He said as he led his scantily clad mother out the back door, out onto the star filled night sky above the beach.

I stood up to watch them through the glass door as they made their way to the ocean. Then, as if a scene from an epic romance film, Brian dropped to one knee as he offered his mother his cherished hope for matrimony. I wish I could have heard what they said, but understood that this wasn't my love affair. Sadly though, I began thinking back to what I could've done to marry my Aunt Beth, whom I wished was here with me to share in this moment. I wished that I could have been this brave when I was his age, or had someone like me to champion us to be together.

I saw Laurie hold her hands over her mouth as she nodded yes. I could tell she had just agreed to marry Brian as they fell into each other's arms for a soulful kiss. They made out for quite some time before Brian loosened her sarong from her waist, freeing her hour glass body to the crisp tropical air. She too began to undress her fiancée as their bodies moved together with loving precision. Like the romantic lead, Brian easily lowered his mother to the sand as he settled atop her.

I went to sleep that night with the sounds of waves lapping at the beach and to the moans and cries of a mother and son locked together in blissful devotion. Restless and somewhat dejected, I then imagined what my Aunt Beth must have been doing at the same moment. Even though she was in her early 50's by now, I ventured to guess she was still as hot as ever.

Two Days Later...

Brian and Laurie stood before me, hand in hand, dressed simply in their beach attire... Brian in his trunks and Laurie wearing her sexy bikini with that sexy sarong wrap. A lovely white veil with a flower arrangement adorned her luscious mane of golden hair. They asked me to marry them at sunset, just as the radiant orange hue of the sun was casting its picturesque color. Brian refused to let me purchase a ring for Laurie, opting for an inexpensive ring made of shell. It was cheap, but Brian wanted it to be from him and not paid for by me. I gladly understood what he meant. Besides, Laurie loved it anyway for she knew as he did that it wasn't the cost that mattered... only their wedding.

"Do you, Brian, take your mother to be your devoted wife from this day on? To have and to hold, to cherish and to love?" I pronounced.

"I do." Brian lovingly said, staring into his mother's sapphire eyes.

Laurie gave the same impassioned response before the two leaned in to seal their nuptials with a timeless kiss. We all knew this wasn't a legal ceremony, but it was more for the sake of verbalizing the time-honored vows of holy matrimony to one other. Their first kiss as man and wife was breathtaking to watch. I smiled, admiring the fondness and desire manifest in their lips and words of commitment and promise.

"And no fucking around with any hot young chicks your age either," Laurie said, playfully hitting her (now) husband in his chest. "Unless I want to fuck her too."

Brian raised his eyebrows, thrilled by her comment as he took his mother in his arms for another soulful kiss. "Deal." He whispered as his love for her poured from his heart.

With that, Brian stooped over and picked up Laurie in his courageous arms. Their smiles vanished, as now it was time to consummate this forbidden marriage. Gazing into each other's eyes all the while, Brian carried his wife inside the bungalow where he would make his mother the honest woman she craved to be.

"I love this." Laurie assured her son. "I'm your wife. We're really married."

"For the rest of our lives." Brian pledged.

"God yes," Laurie whimpered, laying her head on her son's mighty chest. "My handsome husband."

As before, they had asked for privacy on their wedding night, and I understandably agreed. I didn't feel left out, but my own heart was now seeking the same freedom that Brian and Laurie were sharing as man and wife. As I watched the couple slowly walk into their bedroom, my mind imagined me carrying my Aunt Beth to her own bridal bed for days and days of endless, passionate lovemaking.

The Next Morning...

My bedroom was maybe 20 feet from theirs, down the hall and in the corner of our beach bungalow, but their cries and screams of incestuous happiness echoed throughout the entire house the next two days. Our vacation was coming to a close and I hated to interrupt the happy lovers, but I had to let them know our flight back was in less than 24 hours.

Tiptoeing to their room, I found the door cracked open a few inches, giving me a wonderful view of the forbidden activity going on. I could hear soft whispers, but wasn't sure what was being said. Peeking through the crack, I saw the two standing before the other at the foot of the bed, slowly swaying together, arm in arm as if dancing to a love song playing on the radio.

"The other night," Laurie murmured quietly. "I dreamed I was pregnant." Brian grazed her soft arms, smitten by the sincere moment of bliss. I could tell that hearing her say those words pacified his soul as he took in a deep breath. Laurie pressed her face to his gallant chest, glowing in the lustrous and solid texture. "So strong." She whispered to herself as her nipples brushed against his chest.

"Oh mother," He asserted, gently kissing her head and inhaling the delicious aroma of his mother's long golden hair. "Nothing would make me happier."

Both mother and son sighed in profound realization... the mere prospect of such an priceless gift sank in. I knew Brian had thought of it before, and considering the number of times he had already made love to his mother, I wouldn't have been surprised if she wasn't already carrying his child.

"You know I've wanted another baby." Laurie lovingly whispered, kissing his chiseled pec.

"I can tell." He replied, running his fingertips along her curved spine. "I'd love to look at you and see your belly swollen."

Laurie moaned in delight, envisioning his thoughtful confession.

He continued; "To look at you and know it was because of me you became pregnant. God, mother... it'd be an honor." He avowed.

I was impressed. No other guy I knew could verbalize such a thing. Laurie had shared with me that most men she knew were terrified by the responsibility of having a child. I remembered her telling me how Brian's father ran away upon hearing she was carrying Brian. I knew for Laurie, being pregnant would be a lifelong affirmation of the most intimate experience known. Its something only a woman could understand, let alone experience. It would be the most beautiful gift ever... conceived in love, nurtured and ripened with age and finesse... and she knew that Brian would make a wonderful father. I could tell by the look on her face.

"Make me pregnant tonight, Brian." Laurie said in confidence. "I don't want to leave here until your child is inside me."

Brian balked by hearing that. God, it sounded just so fucking sexy to hear his very own mother say those things.

"Oh God, mother. I want that so much." He assured her, meshing his anxious lips to hers in a loving kiss of dire hope.

He was afire with a lust I hadn't seen before. Sweeping her off her feet, Brian carried the precious shrine of his mother's body and to the bed, the bountiful garden of conception. Laurie loved how he lifted her so effortlessly, and reveled in the affection. Little did she know that twenty-one years ago, her child would return to turn her into the mother of his child. The very hearth where Brian's existence was conceived would ultimately spawn his own offspring... his sperm would eagerly swim back in the familiar rivers of fertility and grace, searching and pursuing the expectant egg of his dearly beloved mother.

This would be it... tonight; they would celebrate their love for each other in newfound purpose. There would be nothing held back or denied. Laurie would do everything she could to urge her son's rich semen from the deepest regions of his manhood. The tidal flow of his life giving bouillon would be lovingly deposited back inside the very woman who knew all to well the very secret for his existence.

"My beautiful wife." Brian lovingly said as he lathered her chin with his boiling tongue.

"Oh fuck!!" conceded Laurie, pulling herself to his strapping body. "Oh yea baby."

Their hungry mouths smothered together as in a rapid kiss. Eagerness staked its claim as Laurie was laid on her back with her arms draped about his muscular neck, combing her fingers through her son's thick hair. The inferno of lust and purpose drove them mad with desire as Brian's twitching cock pressed itself to Laurie's glossy thigh as he lied atop her. On impulse, her legs stretched out as far as they could go, allowing Brian a sheltered place for his penetration. A flurry of gasps and 'I Love You's' were heard in their bedroom, mixed with the harmonious sounds of the lapping waves from the ocean outside. It was as if mother and son returned to their primal origins to conceive a child.

Laurie's palms fluttered atop the billowing curves of her son's Herculean back, feeling himself adjust his fervent cock for its first faithful plunge of the evening. But without warning, Brian stopped. Looking up, Laurie gazed into his misty eyes. Like a good mother, she knew why he did... he was so overcome with emotion, and wanted her to know before going any further.

"Will you have my child, mother?" he lovingly asked as she saw a tear form in both eyes.

He wasn't blubbering or a pansy, but I could tell his sincerity was brave and confident. But most of all, the heartrending question was something she had desperately dreamed of hearing someone ask her. She was requested for her hand in consecrated oneness... this moment, this one question blew her away. All along, this young man was the means to her happiness.