The Forbidden Muse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time...

Needing no more reassuring, his cock slipped through her pussy like a hot knife through butter. And just like every other time at the exact moment of entry, both lovers inhaled long deep breaths of utter shock-- bodies tensing up and eyes bulging out of their skulls in subtle relief and absolute shock that they were actually fucking. Laurie clawed his back like a wanton vampire, arching her spine as her neck twisted all the way back upon the mattress in writhing ecstasy. He easily sank his length all the way as once more, mother and son's pubic hairs enmeshed together so perfectly. When Brian reached the furthest point inside her, his courageous hands clutched her buxom ass, pulling her closer for an even deeper plunge.

"Feel that, baby?" she hissed.

"God yes." He answered in growing optimism.

His ass flung back, pulling his cock from her fertile garden, only to hurl it back in with even more hope and confidence. His hands released their mighty grip to furrow themselves on the mattress for better leverage. This elevated his heaving chest, hinting that he was ready to start sawing in and out of his mother's blessed womb.

"See my belly all big, huh?" Laurie sensually insinuated in her low sexy voice. "You'd love it 'cause you made me like that."

Hearing that paralyzed him as nearly collapsing atop her. Just that thought... that magnificent vision of pregnancy was just so fucking sexy. A child would symbolize the unending years of a Brian's desperate hope to someday land the one woman he so passionately loved. It would mean she would never leave him no matter what. And for her, it was a lifelong dream come true.

"Gonna be a Daddy." She chanted amid the powerful lunges Brian hit her with.

"Yeeeeah." He replied in a helpless, childlike tone. "Make you mine."

With that, he rallied every ounce of vigor he could muster, plunging his raging cock all the way to the hilt. Their bodies united in pure rhapsody as Laurie's body consumed his lifelong necessity.

"Oooooh fuck, baby!" she screamed out as her body strained, feeling how deep his life giving cock had gone.

"Yea that's it." He continued. "My sweet wife."

Laurie balked like some drunken harlequin. Enlivened by how he made her so weak, Brian stepped us his verbal molestation.

"Yea." He voiced, plunging his stewing cock back inside the depths of torrid ecstasy. "You're gonna have to marry me 'cause you'll be knocked up."

"Oh FUCK!!!" Laurie somehow managed to say in a weak tone.

By now, Brian had found his guileless rhythm. Before tonight, he had never seen his mother so feeble and weak. Was it because she knew their impending fate, and her destined pregnancy? Or was it the reality of carrying his child that struck the very core of her being? I could only hope it had.

"You're gonna be a mother again." Gasped Brian as he felt the stirrings of his seed begin its faithful voyage from the deepest regions of his testicles.

That did it for Laurie. Hearing that galvanized every element of her living essence. With a deep breath, Laurie screamed out in climacteric rage. Her voluptuous, fertile body locked up as her cloying legs once more encircled Brian's brawny ass. This was it. Brian pulled his mother up from behind her shoulders, bringing their bodies together as she wailed in his embrace. She couldn't believe the gravity of this act of total consummation. It was then and there that Laurie accepted her destiny as her son's wife, and bearer of his child. Not that she did before, but I could tell it really hit her at that moment. The realization solidified itself and sent Laurie reeling into the furthermost reaches of sexual ecstasy and enchantment. With her lips pressed to his moist colossal shoulder, she clenched her eyes shut as she felt her son's intensifying orgasm. She knew he was close, and so was she. Her arms and legs completely restrained him as if to make sure he wouldn't pull away the moment his fountain of life sprang forth with rich fertile broth.

"Make me pregnant, give your mother a baby." Laurie cried out.

Brian passed the point of no return. He knew he couldn't hold off his cumm anymore. Looking down to see his mother spasm and writhe about in sexual bliss was all he ever hoped to see in his life. In rapid, powerful thrusts, Brian tugged and pulled at his mother's thick bronzed thighs in frantic hope that he was as deep as possible when he came. He too envisioned how she would look with her belly swollen with a child. Both mother and son knew full well the purpose of their unity this moment, and it rang a beautiful chord of truth within both of their souls. With his teeth clamped down on her sweaty neck, he thrashed atop her as the first river of sperm bombarded her womb.

"Preg... pregnant." Laurie cried out with her lower lip glued to his shoulder.

Both violently contorted and trounced each other as they separately did their best to make sure his spawning seed took root.

"Muuu... mother! Oh fuck!" Brian wailed in fabulous rapture.

"A baby." She replied despite the endless onslaught of her taboo orgasm.

"Oooooooooooh mother!!!" said Brian, pulling her big thick ass to his sweltering groin.

Laurie strained her mouth to his, clawing at his head like an untamed savage. He met her kiss with equal vigor as more and more of his semen poured from his pulsing cock, flowing safely and naturally into her waiting womb. Feeling his boiling essence bless her womb, Laurie relished all she could of her son and this defining, sacred moment.

Going Home...

Brian and Laurie returned to their quaint apartment in our charming little Midwestern town, yet completely transformed by our majestic vacation. They had left this tiny one bedroom dwelling as distant and angry people, only to return as intimate as any loving couple could be. It was hard for them not to show their affections in public as many times they would steal kisses and hold hands out of sight. Laurie immediately got busy and moved her husband in where he rightfully belonged... in her bedroom where I could only guess how many times they fucked each other in matrimonial rapport. Brian was no longer the angry, rebellious youth. Instead, he became a doting and loving husband, attentive to his wife's every need and desire. Marrying his mother was, as fate would have it, the key to finding true serenity.

A month after our vacation, Laurie called me at work to tell me she was pregnant. She asked for me to join them for dinner that night to celebrate the joyous occasion. It was amazing to share in the delightful news that Laurie was carrying her grandchild/child in her loving womb. And by the look on her face that night at dinner, I could tell there was going to be many more children to come from the same womb as Brian did. They asked for me to be the child's Godfather. I happily accepted the honor with pleasure.

They also told me that night that they were moving because they were tired of hiding their forbidden relationship from everyone. They wanted to live openly as man and wife... to share the beauty of their eternal bond that now manifested inside Laurie's belly. As happy as I was for them, inside I was growing restless. I didn't see it coming, but I was gradually becoming more and more resentful of what these two had... I too wanted to swim in the oceans of taboo utopia. I too desired a child with my own family member, my beloved Aunt Beth.

One Year Later...

Laurie and Brian had moved to California where Laurie gave birth to a healthy baby girl they named Elizabeth, in honor of my Aunt. Brian had returned to college in pursuit of a degree in computer science as Laurie had doubled her pay with her job. Brian's hopes were to eventually have his mother/wife be a stay at home mom for Elizabeth. I was thrilled when they asked me to join them on a return trip to St. Barts to celebrate their one-year wedding anniversary. All of us met up in the tropical paradise once more, yet now with Laurie carrying their infant in tow. Laurie had that special motherly glow along with an extra ten pounds that perfectly accented her sweet wide hips and ass, rousing Brian for yet another child, which they both later confessed was the primary goal of our vacation.

We had reserved the same beach bungalow we had rented the year prior, yet when we all arrived, Laurie had me wait outside while Brian went in.

"Roger," Laurie began. "Brian and I know how hard all this has probably been on you-- to watch us together and all, so we wanted to surprise you."

"Oh, its okay." I replied.

"Close your eyes," She said, happily taking my hand in hers. "Come on now."

I begrudgingly did so as Laurie led me inside the bungalow, taking me to the den before having me stand in the middle of the room.

"Okay, open them up." She said.

There sitting in a wicker chair in front of me was a voluptuous brunette woman dressed in a fantastic sleeveless black body dress. My first sight was her smooth glossy legs that led up to a delicious pair of thick wide thighs that instantaneously made me realize who this luscious vixen was... my beloved Aunt Beth.

My heart screamed to a halt as she gradually stood to her majestic 5'11" height. The sleek form fitting dress revealed that familiar hourglass figure that was still just as sexy at 51 as she was when I was a kid. I hadn't seen her in four years since our last family reunion, but my God, she was absolutely stunning. Her long thick sable tresses that cradled her glowing ageless face, just as I remembered. I couldn't say a word as my eyes strayed up and down that awe-inspiring body I had committed to memory as a kid. Mature, widespread hips... even more so than Laurie's, all tapering up to a small, poised waist. And there, atop her well-acquainted curves sat those amazingly healthy breasts I had drooled after since I was 13... still shapely and full, and so so mouth-watering to my eyes.

"I tracked her down for you, Roger," Laurie began, as I stood motionless like a zombie. "We've been talking for about five months now."

Laurie and Beth lovingly clasped hands in gratefulness as Laurie stepped away.

"Aunt Beth?" I barely uttered in complete shock.

"Oh, Brian." Aunt Beth quietly responded in that sweet low raspy tone of hers I adored.

My heart thrashed in my chest, as the love of my life stood before me, teary eyed and obviously open to the likelihood of the two of us sharing something profoundly deep.

"I think the two of you are going to make a wonderful couple," Laurie whispered in an encouraging manner. "We'll leave you all alone. It looks like you two have a lot to talk about."

Laurie and Brian quietly exited as Aunt Beth and I stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity. The rays of the setting sun behind her illuminated that beautiful body I had longed for nearly all of my life.

"Is it true, Brian?" Aunt Beth quietly asked, stepping to me slowly.

It was now my moment of truth... my moment of total divulgence.

"Every bit of it." I replied as I also stepped closer, smelling the intoxicating fragrance of her familiar scent.

We stood just inches apart as tears fell from her arousing sable eyes. Holding my breath, I tried to think of what to do or say next. Somehow, I lifted my hands to hers, clutching them tightly as we both sighed in surpassing awe.

"I'm in love with you," I started. "All my life, I knew it was you, Aunt Beth. You're the love of my life."

Our extraordinary moment was ultimately realized. Time had ceased to exist as our souls acknowledged the lifelong ambitions of the other.

That was six months ago.

Tomorrow, we have our first appointment with a fertility specialist.

The End... but one rightful beginning.