The Force Took Her

Story Info
Man learns of his cuckolding.
3.6k words
2.8
92.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation clearly stated: ' Tongs and bikinis only'. I was interested to see what Kathy would wear. She had several one piece suits and a bikini that she bought a few years and a few pounds ago. Not that she was over weight by any means, but she had definitely blossomed in the breast department and her caboose was definitely much more ripe than a few years ago. She ate the right kinds of food and kept fairly active and at forty-two she could put a lot of young women to shame.

"So what will it be then?" I questioned. "Tong or bikini?" I was more or less teasing her as she seemed to ponder my question. I couldn't get her to wear a bikini when we went to the islands for a winter vacation so I doubted she would wear anything but conservative garb.

"I'll find something," she said. "It's not till next weekend. I've got time."

It being a pool party that one of the girls that Kathy worked with at the police department was having. Kathy worked in the record department for the local police department.

"How many cops are going to be there?" I asked. "You know they make me feel uncomfortable."

"I don't know," she replied. "Julie's latest squeeze is an officer and maybe some of his friends, but I really don't know. Why? What difference does it make anyway?" she asked

"It doesn't and I know that you are looking forward to it so let's just go and have fun." I tried to sound as sincere as I could, but her employers did make me feel uncomfortable.

Well Saturday rolled around and we were getting ready to go to the party. I asked Kathy what she had chosen to wear. She giggled and pulled out two small pieces of red shiny cloth.

"I decided on a tong bikini. What do you think?" she asked.

I took a deep breath and swallowed. "Seems mighty small. Is that going to cover you enough so that you don't get arrested?" I asked with a grin.

"Silly," she responded. "It comes with a cover up that you can wear in public."

"That's good," I answered a little flustered at her choice.

We made our way to Julies house. The driveway was full and the street was packed. We had to park almost a block away and walk back. We were greeted at the door by a young man in his mid-twenties. He was at least 6' 4" and was built like a brick shit house.

"Steve!" Kathy said as she gave him a little peck on his cheek. "I told you we would come," she said. "This is my husband Mike."

We shook hands and made some further introductions as we made our way into the house.

"Most of the party is outside by the pool," Julie said. "Did you bring your suits?"

"Yes, where can we change?" Kathy asked as she accepted a drink from Julie.

"Find an empty room in the back. Be careful. I saw Pete and Joe take the new receptionist back there somewhere. God knows what those two are up to." she said with a wink.

We made our way past the crowd and tried the first door. As I opened it I saw a woman with a mans cock in her mouth while another looked to be screwing her from behind. It was rather an erotic sight, but I quickly closed the door as the two gentlemen were glaring at me. A little further down the hall we found an empty room and I turned to Kathy.

"Did you see those two guys having it on with that young girl?" I asked as the sight was still fresh in my mind.

"Well Patti really has the hots for Pete and Joe and Pete are partners," she responded as if to justify what we had seen.

I looked at Kathy as she tied the back of the top of her suit. There were just strings and two tiny triangles that barely covered her nipples. As she adjusted her breasts into their confines, her nipples began to harden. Believe me. Nothing was left to the imagination. She removed her slacks and slid down her panties and then stepped out of them. It was then that I became aware that she had shaved the pubic hair around her pussy. It was the first time that I have seen her pussy naked as it was. I started to get aroused.

"Been to the barber I see," I quibbled as she pulled up her tong bottoms.

"Could you imagine me wearing this without shaving?" she said as I watched her pulled up the tong tight to her crotch.

"To tell you the truth, Kathy, I, I never imagined you wearing that tong or shaving for that matter," I responded as I thought of everyone at the party looking at my wife as I was now. I was becoming fully aroused and I couldn't hide it in my Speedo.

"But I can tell you like what you see!" she said as she reached over and stroked the lump in my trunks. "Better wrap a towel around yourself," she said as she picked up her coverup and put it over her shoulder as she walked out the door. I then had my first glance at my wife's posterior in her new tong. All I could see was her bare butt cheeks with a thin piece of material flaring out at the top of her crack. I grabbed a towel and followed her back to the party.

We went out by the pool where everyone seemed to be in similar attire as Kathy's so I felt a little more relaxed. I accepted a beer from one of the young officers and enjoyed the scenery. It was amazing just how little the women had on. 'Just an old prude,' I thought of myself as I finished my first beer. As Kathy walk past Pete and Joe, Joe commented, "Nice tong, Kathy. Where have you been hiding that hot body of yours?"

"Why, thank-you Joe," she cooed.

Then Pete piped up, "Nice ass Kathy!" He grabbed Kathy's butt cheek and squeezed. "Love to have a piece of this!"

Kathy gave his hand a playful tap and wiggled her ass at him. "Dream on Big Boy!" I was totally shocked, but I didn't want to create a scene so I got another beer.

"What was that all about?" I asked Kathy. She had this drink that was filled with fruit and it was blue. She seemed to like it and there was always someone willing to fill her glass. Then I noticed Patti, the young girl who was being serviced by Pete and Joe. Pete handed her two drinks similar to the ones that Kathy had been drinking. Pete kept pointing to the one on the right and Patti was nodding yes. I then turned away to see if I could catch up with Kathy. My eyes located her bare cheeks first. Her hips were swaying in time with the music and I found it very erotic watching her tease the guys around the pool.

"Join me for a drink?" I turned to look into Patti's pale blue eyes.

I smiled as I thought of her getting it from both ends. "Sure. Your Patti. Right?" There's something about a slut that turns me on. I could feel my manhood become awake as I looked at Patti's lips. She past me a drink and I took a big drink hoping to find the courage to bed this little vixen.

"God that taste awful," I said as I swallowed. I took a big swig of beer to kill the taste and it seemed to numb my mouth and throat as it went down. Patti smiled and said it was a woman's drink. We sat down by the hot tub and talked for a little while. She seemed like a nice girl and she said she didn't know what had got into her earlier on with Pete and Joe. I believed her. Right!!!

I looked up to see Kathy dancing between Pete and Joe, both of them coping a feel at every beat. Kathy seem totally oblivious to the two men taking liberties with her. I pardoned myself as I stood up to go to my wife's rescue. I felt really dizzy and quickly took my seat again. My vision became fuzzy and I closed my eyes. I couldn't open them more than a slit, but I notice a big grin on Patti's face as she got up and left. She went over and whispered in Pete's ear and he laughed as he looked in my direction. What was in the drink that Patti gave me was having a strange effect. I was aware, but unable to move or speak.

Then I noticed a group of the young officers around Kathy. They led her over to the hot tub and helped her in and then six of them joined her. Of coarse Pete and Joe were first and sat opposite her. Both of them took a hold of her feet and placed them on their visible hard-ons. Then Steve, the one that greeted us when we came in sat next to Kathy. He leaned over and gave Kathy a passionate kiss and she seem to respond to him.

"She likes ya Steve. Go for it! Her old man can't do anything. Look at him. He's out of it for a while," Pete said as I could see Kathy's feet grinding against their manhood.

Steve reached behind Kathy and untied the string of that held Kathy's top in place and it fell into the pool, exposing her breasts. She made a small gesture to cover herself with one hand and then reached for her top with the same hand. Kathy then leaned back and set the top on the side of the pool, her breast fully exposed. Her nipples were as hard as erasers and she had such a horny look on her face. Steve's hand quickly cupped one of her breast as she let out a moan. I could see her reach down into his Speedo and take a grip of his prick. My mind was exploding and I passed out.

"Mike! Mike! Wake up it's time to go," Kathy said as she dragged me to my feet. My head hurt and all I wanted to do was sit down. I had temporarily forgot about what had happened as we got into the car and said goodnight to the remaining guest, who by this time were all males.

We got home and Kathy carried me into the bedroom. I noticed that she had on her cover-up, but she was missing her top. Then the events that happened just before I past out came to mind.

"Kathy! What happened tonight?" I asked her in a stern voice.

"What do you mean?" she replied, but she knew. She had a guilty, scared look on her face.

"Where is your top?" I asked as I pulled open the cover-up, "And look at you! What in hells name have you been up to?" I said maybe just a little too loud as I looked at the woman I married, covered in pinch bruises and bite marks. Her nipples were raw and swollen.

Kathy began to sob as she sat on the side of the bed. I hate it when she cries. It makes me feel guilty or something I guess.

"Kathy you must tell me what went on tonight. Be honest. I want the truth and I want to hear everything that went on after I was knocked out by that drink that Pete gave me." I was sickened by the whole scene. I imagine that they gave her something as well as I looked into her teary eyes.

"I will tell you everything, just let me take a quick shower and then we'll talk," she said as she started to get up.

"No! Now! I want you to tell me now!" My impatience was beginning to show. As she sat back down, her tong bottoms slid to one side, exposing her womanhood as she sat with her leg slightly parted.

"Well I don't remember all of it," she said. "I know that they gave most of the girls a little treat in their drinks. Julie told me and filled me in on some of the things that I don't remember. I hope that you are ready for this." she said as she took a deep breath and continued. "I remember being on the dance floor and Pete and Joe sort of came up and started to dance with me. I was feeling good and once in a while I would feel a hand and a caress, but that's not unusual on a crowded dance floor anywhere." she said as I noticed she was beginning to relax as she removed her cover-up completely and was just sitting there with her tong which was not covering anything. She smelt of sex.

"Then I noticed Pete talked to Patti and then several of the young officers carried me to the hot tub. I looked up at you and you were all but passed out. How many beer did you have anyway?" she said, almost to change the subject.

"Two!" I shouted. "Now on with the truth. All of it." I was beginning to get mad and she knew it.

"Well I remember Steve undoing my top and then giving me a kiss. I don't know why, but I let him. When he stuck his tongue in my mouth, I responded. I felt him feel my breast and my nipples longed for his touch. At the time it felt so good I didn't care where we were or who was there. I just wanted him to continue. I let my hand fall onto his lap, under the water and felt his erection struggling to get free. I helped it out of it's confines and began to stroke it slowly. It was huge. I felt my pussy tighten as I squeezed his hard cock. I was losing all control of my thought as lust took over." She paused and lit a cigarette. A dirty habit, but one that I tolerated. I noticed that her free hand had fallen between her legs, blocking my view of her bare snatch. I thought of Steve having his way with her and her enjoying every minute of it. I felt that familiar rush of blood to the loins as I imagined the act. 'I was getting horny?' I thought to myself.

"Continue. Be truthful and I want to know everything. Understand?" I said. Yes, I wanted to hear everything. I thought.

"Steve knew I was ready and he took me to the room that we saw Patti in with the boys," she said as I nodded. "He slid his hand into my tong and rubbed my wet crotch and then he found my clit." I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. I was sopping wet and I just spread my legs and let him have total access to my pussy. His finger slid down from my clit and he thrust three deep into my craving hole."

I was fully aroused as she told her story. I was surprised of the detail and her frankness of her thoughts and feelings at the time. I noticed her right hand was massaging her clit as she continued.

"Steve then pulled off my tong and spread my legs. I looked down a his huge cock just before it entered me. I couldn't wait and met his thrust with my sodden hole. God, how it filled me," she said as I noticed her hand beginning to rub a little harder. "I didn't even notice the others in the room as he thrust his massive cock into me and fuck me like I have never been fuck before!" The last statement stung and then I realized she said others.

"Others," I asked. My manhood needed attention, but I urged her to go on. "Continue and I don't want you to miss anything."

"He pumped me with his huge cock until I came with a loud moan. God it felt good. I could feel he thrust become more deliberate and definitely harder. I knew he was close. I clenched onto his manhood as he spew his spunk deep within me. My pussy milked every last drop," she said rather 'matter of factly' as I could feel my own ejaculation building without it even being touched. She brazenly spread her legs and began to rub her clit. As she did so, the lips of her pussy spread and cum oozed out and leaked down her crack to her ass. The sight of her cum drenched pussy as she rubbed her clit telling of the nights 'goin's on' was too much and I came in my pants. Kathy was much too busy to notice as she continued her story.

"Then Steve pulled out and I felt so empty. I wanted to do it again. I wanted to experience the feeling again and I told him so. He laughed and said that there is sure to be someone who would like to take over. Pete quickly crawled between my legs and inserted his cock. I was so horny I just let him. He was almost as big as Steve, so I just closed my eyes and imagined it was Steve and I quickly had another orgasm. Pete lasted a little longer than Steve and when he came he withdrew his cock and came all over my chest and my stomach." I looked an saw the dried cum on her as if it had been spread. "Then Joe was next. My pussy was on fire. I needed more cock. I have never felt that way before. I pulled Joe close and he buried his swollen member into my wanting cunt. He didn't last long at all and finished before I had a chance to cum. I looked around the room and asked 'Who's next?' The old Sargent pulled down his pant to his knees and jumped on before I could resist. It really didn't matter to me at the time. I just wanted to be filled. One of the young Constables pulled out his cock and held it in front of my face. He rubbed it against my lips and I knew he wanted me to give him oral, so I took him into my mouth as the old Sargent continued his assault. I could hardly feel him until he stiffened and came. The young Constable held the side of my head and drove his cock deep within my throat. I gagged, but I took it all. He pumped me until he came in my mouth and held his cock deep within my throat until he finished his spew. I had to swallow it all and when he was done he pulled it out just as the old Sargent pulled out. That's when I passed out." She was starting to insert her fingers between the swollen lips of her pussy. Her fingers were covered in cum. I don't know why, but I reached down and took her hand and held it up to her mouth. She lapped at the cum until it was gone and then scooped out some more and repeated her actions. My cock at the time was in a constant state of erection.

"So what did Julie tell you that you don't remember?" I asked. My head was buzzing. I needed to hear it all. I couldn't believe how turned on I was listening to my wife tell me of her gang bang.

"Well a few more of the guys had their way with me and then Pete rolled me over and took me anally."

"You mean he fucked you up the ass?" Virgin ass as far as I knew. She had never let me. She continued. "Julie said when he was done that he said, 'Only in my dreams, eh sweetheart.' I reached between her legs and scooped out an offering of cum to my wife and she licked my fingers clean. I found the site very erotic as I question my own perversion. "Then a few of the other guys had a go. I woke to one of the young Constables driving it deep into my ass and I found myself meeting his thrusts. I had another organism and then he withdrew. As I was laying there, recovering, Pete walked over and urinated on me and that was the end of that as none of the men wanted anything to do with me after that. I pulled on my tong and my cover-up and went to look for you. You know it all now." I felt pity on my wife. I knew she was drugged. We both were. But for some reason the whole thing turned me on. Never the less, she was drugged and raped and I was mad as hell. I would handle that in the morning. Now I had to take care of the lump in my pants. Kathy allowed me to fuck her anally as I knew she wouldn't feel me in her stretched pussy.

The next day she went to work as if nothing had happened. I talked to my lawyer the next day and said it would be hard to prove without any evidence,(how could I tell him she devoured most of the evidence,) and any trace of the drug would be gone by now. I felt helpless. I knew Kathy was keeping up a brave front and I decided not to push it.

A few weeks went by and Kathy came home from work and announced, "Patti is having a pool party and we're invited."

"Do you think that it would be a good idea?" I questioned her with great interest.

"Well, I think that the pool party at Julie's was a lot of fun! Let's go!"

Unbelievable.