The Forced Wager Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife learns the thrill of expanding her sexual horizons.
5.3k words
4.34
49.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to give her the rest of the night off from being my love and sex slave, because it was late and I figured we'd both be more into it after a night of rest and then coffee in the morning.

But I still gave her some instructions for when she woke up. I told her to try and wake up before me, and to strip naked. If I was still asleep, I told her to pull my cock out of my boxers, take my cock head into her mouth, and suck me. She knew just how to drive me wild with a blow job, wrapping her lips around the head of my cock and sucking me up and down repeatedly while alternating with using her mouth to suck and lick the length of my shaft, as her fingers caressed and played with my balls.

I told her I wanted her to give me her best blow job ever and put everything she had into sucking me off and making me come really hard. I was already starting to get hard as I thought about the way she would use her tongue on me, flicking the tip of her tongue rapidly just below and underneath the tip of my cock, where very sensitive nerves group together and cause shockingly intense pleasure when a woman uses her tongue the right way on that spot. She knew how to do it just the way I wanted it, and she was very good at it. She seemed to like giving me blow jobs and she took pride in how well she could really get me off.

But there was one unbreakable rule she had for sucking my cock, and it was that I was never to cum in her mouth, because she hated the taste of semen. This was easy for me to understand, so when I got really close to coming, I'd motion her head off of me and let her finish me with her hands, which felt just as good. As she switched from her mouth to her hands, she'd move to the side so she was out of the line of fire. Again, I did my best to respect her feelings about not wanting my cum shot all over her.

But it was this detail that I wanted to change... this time, as I got closer to coming, I wanted to move over and sit up on the edge of the bed, while she got down on her knees in front of me and continued to suck me off until I was on the brink and ready for her hands to finish me off. But... with her down on her knees in front of me, I wanted to do something we'd never done before, and I was really hoping she wouldn't refuse. As her hands stroked me to a climax, I wanted to cum all over her breasts. Not her face, which I knew she'd never go for, but I really wanted to cum all over her naked breasts and pink nipples, and then watch her hands spread and rub my cum all over her breasts and rub it on her nipples. It made my dick get even harder just thinking about it.

But as I expected, she wasn't too happy about this idea when I brought it up. She said it was gross and disgusting and she just didn't get why it would turn me on. I reminded her that I knew she'd seen enough porn flicks to know that there's almost always a "money shot" and yes, a lot of guys are very turned on by it. She shot back a reply that it was still gross and disgusting to her, and a lot of guys are filthy pigs, and she had hoped that I wasn't one of them. She was starting to make me angry with her for the way she so thoroughly trashed my idea and trashed me along with it.

"Hey look!" I nearly shouted at her, my eyes burning with rapidly rising anger, "I don't need to hear all your fucking editorializing about this! Either put up or shut up! If you don't want to do it, then use a refusal! Do it the way we prearranged with the bet. Either use your first refusal or tell me you're going to do it! But I'm not gonna sit here and listen to all this crap from you! I'm getting pretty damn sick of all your high minded moralizing and your condemnation of me just because I asked you to do something that you don't like! And just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that the people who do like it, who are BOTH male and female by the way, it doesn't mean they are filthy and disgusting people, just for enjoying something that you don't like!"

She was stunned by the ferocity of my outburst. Her eyes looked away and avoided the burning intensity of my angry gaze. She felt conflicted and confused; even a little scared. Agitated, I turned my back to her and paced to the other side of the room.

"OK! I'll do it!" She finally blurted out! "But if you cum on my face, I'll never forgive you! And I hope you know I really mean it!"

Whatever sexual excitement I was feeling earlier while thinking about cumming all over her tits, was now completely gone. She'd been such a complete and total buzz kill about it, that even though she agreed to do it, I wasn't sure I still wanted her to. Sex with her was always the best when she was really into what we were doing and getting off on it. Maybe this just wasn't worth it, if she was gonna just go through the motions and do nothing to hide her disgust while doing it.

Not at all what I was hoping for when I was thinking about the thrill of acting out this fantasy with her. Finally I wheeled around and told her that if she couldn't at least do some acting, just enough acting to not make it so obvious how much she hated it, then it wasn't worth it to me, and we should just forget it.

She began to feel emotional turmoil and increasing guilt as she realized how badly she had condemned my idea and really insulted me along with it. My angry reaction made her feel anxious and very unhappy, as she remembered how good she had felt with me only little more than an hour ago. Wishing that she had been much less severe with her reaction to what I asked her for, she tried to change direction as she walked up to me and gently placed her hand on my arm, as I turned towards her.

Her face softened as she looked up at me, and said "Look, I guess I was kinda hard on you with what I said and how I acted about this." And then with just a hint of sparkle in her eyes, she said, "But I know how to make it up to you. If you want an actress, I'll be your actress... I'll be your porn star just this once, and I'll act convincingly enough that I promise you, you'll be able to get what you want from this. She looked at me with an unusual expression of seductive compassion. Her voice low and sexy, she said "I promise I'll make it really good for you Chris... I love you enough to do that for you."

We embraced, and then deeply kissed. All those intense emotions heightened by anger and argument were suddenly transformed into hot sexual passion and desire. We kissed again even more deeply as our tongues both pushed past our lips and into our mouths, licking and intertwining together. I suddenly felt a rush of urgent need to have her, as I hugged her breasts tightly to my chest. She simultaneously felt that same need. We moved to the bedroom and quickly undressed each other, tossing our clothing wherever it landed, and once again we were joined together as a man and woman. It was wildly exciting and very passionate in its own way, yet different from the sexual adventures we'd had earlier. And when we were finally still, we both drifted off together into a deep and profoundly peaceful sleep.

I didn't really think that I'd stay asleep when she put her hand inside my boxers; I was almost certain that I'd wake up as soon as she pulled my cock out of the opening in front. So I was shocked and delighted when I woke up with her warm wet mouth sucking and licking up and down on the head of my cock! She actually managed to do it! She woke me up with her head bobbing up and down on my cock as she was vigorously sucking me. Oh, what a way to wake up!!! She felt incredible as she sucked and licked the swollen head of my cock, and then used the tip of her tongue to rapidly stroke that super sensitive place just below and beneath the tip of the head. I was starting to feel pleasantly dazed from what she was doing to me. I asked for her best blow job ever, and it was clear that is just what she was going to give me!

I had her pause, so I could sit up and yank my boxers down and off and then lay back down on my back. She was lying on her side curled up next to me on the bed, her waist turned so that her shoulders leaned up on one arm, with her head above my crotch. It dawned on me that this was the same position she was always in when she sucked my cock in bed, for all the years we had been lovers. With her in this position while I was lying on my back, I couldn't really see her very well. So I asked her to get up on her knees on the mattress and turn so that my view of her was now in full profile. I quickly grabbed two pillows and put them on the head board of the bed behind my back so I could rise up on my shoulders and get a much better view of her. Now when she knelt down towards my crotch, I had this delicious side view of her, with her ass raised up and her breasts in side view with her nipples pointing down.

And now I could watch everything she did when she sucked my cock. She turned her head towards me and gave me a sly and knowing smile, as she quickly realized why I had her move into this position. Then she winked at me and said "Wait a minute... I think you're forgetting something." I watched with intrigued curiosity as she turned toward her nightstand and opened the drawer. She picked up something small and pushed her hair to the side as she clipped on a beret to hold it in place. I smiled broadly back at her and said "Great idea, Sweetheart!" She laughed gently and replied "Just trying to improve your view." "You're brilliant!" I answered enthusiastically! "I know." She said, quite pleased with herself. We both laughed, and then she knelt down over me, quickly taking up where she left off.

She fondled my rock hard shaft with the warm velvet touch of her fingers, then caressed upward, over and around the swollen head of my cock. I sucked in a deep breath from the sudden wave of pleasure I felt from her smooth and silken touch. Her fingers moved down and she closed them around my shaft and stroked me up and down several times. Then her moist lips kissed the tip of my head and her tongue began to wetly lick slowly down the length of my shaft, flicking the tip of her tongue down the sensitive center, then sliding up in broad strokes, as she slowly moved her mouth down and licked all of my shaft down to the base, while her fingers caressed my balls. She used her tongue the same way as she moved back up my shaft, then took the swollen head of my cock into her mouth, with the tip of her tongue rapidly flicking back and forth and then from side to side on that incredibly sensitive spot, and causing my groin to churn deep inside. Then she took me deep into her mouth and took most of the length of my shaft down deep inside. I was amazed at how well she could do that. She did it a couple times more with me dazed and impressed by her talents as I watched her.

But she was just warming up. And then she really went to work on me. With her head bobbing up and down on my cock much faster now, her breasts shook wildly back and forth as I watched, and she used her hand to aggressively stroke my shaft up and down hard and fast in rhythm with the motion of her mouth, her lips tightly wrapped around my cock as she began to suck and stroke me off simultaneously. She was driving my senses to astounding levels of pleasure as she continued her rapid and vigorous sucking and stroking! I knew this couldn't go on much longer as I felt my groin churning ever more intensely from deep within. The sap was beginning to get very hot and rise upwards. Very soon now...

So I stopped her and moved quickly to the side of the bed where I sat up, and as planned, she kneeled down in front of me, and quickly resumed her combination of sucking and hard stroking on my rock hard and swollen cock, taking me in deeply with her mouth and then with a fist formed around my shaft, pumping me hard up and down even faster.

And then I felt that inevitable rush as my groin was racked with the shock of intensely pleasurable contractions. I pushed her head away, and just before the first burst of hot thick cum spurted out of me, I saw her lean her shoulders back and push her naked breasts forward. Her eyes were full of passion and her lips were wetly pouting and parted as the first long white rope of hot cum spurted all over her left breast. She breathed in deeply and a low moaning escaped her parted lips as three more spurts of cum splotched onto her breasts and slowly dripped down over and in between them. My orgasm exploded into an intensity so great it caused me to almost pass out. My entire being reeled from pleasure so intense that words fail to describe it.

After the last spurt of cum landed on her stomach, she looked seductively into my eyes as she raised her hands up to her breasts and rubbed the hot and thick sticky wetness all over them. Her fingers spread milky white globs of it around her nipples as she rubbed it all over them, and then teased and played with her nipples... looking increasingly aroused with her own desire. After she once again rubbed what was left of the slick of cum all over both of her breasts and around her stomach, she looked at me with a seductive little smile that played across her lips, and then her tongue wetly licked them, causing my groin to contract again, even though my cum was spent. If she was acting, she gave a performance worthy of an academy award, and at that moment she was the most hotly sexy woman my eyes had ever seen. She not only kept her promises to me that I'd get what I wanted from this, but she surpassed my wildest expectations. She was nothing short of astounding in her performance as my private porn star, even if it was "just this once".

I fell backwards on the bed and laid there, still feeling some aftershocks in my crotch after one of my best orgasms ever. She stood up and then laid down on her side facing me... Her eyes glowed with a sultry fire as she asked, "Was that all you wanted it to be?" I answered "It was all that and so much more! It was incredible and you are just unbelievably amazing!" Her eyes still glowing, she flashed me a very sexy smile and asked, "Was it the best one ever?" She was clearly enjoying this conversation. I returned her a bemused smile, and replied that "It was without a doubt, the best ever! It is now the ultimate blow job of my entire life. And... I paused, "I know I must be wrong on this, but I almost got the impression that you enjoyed the way it ended. Or maybe you missed your calling and you should have been an actress." She gave me another seductive smile with her eyes glowing, and said, "Well maybe it wasn't all acting..."

"Oh?" I responded, my eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Well, the more I thought about how much you wanted it that way, and as I thought about giving you what you wanted, it kinda started to turn me on. You know I love making you hot and driving you crazy, and the more I started thinking about how this would do that to you, well... it began to seem sexy. Very sexy... And then when it actually happened, it made me really hot! My breasts weren't the only place I was getting wet." she added with a naughty smile.

"Wow!" I exclaimed with real surprise. "You mean you were actually getting off on it?"

"I was starting to..." she answered, still wearing that sexy and playful smile.

"Unbelievable!" I said, my voice sounding shocked and delightfully surprised. "I guess it's hey, don't knock it till you've tried it, right?"

"And it's also, don't push your luck and get too cocky about it." She was quick to reply, her expression instantly changing from sexy and playful to a look of annoyance.

"Oh No! Not at all! No pushing my luck and getting cocky here!" I exclaimed, as I quickly backpedaled away from my unwise comment. "Nothing but my amazement at what an incredibly great lover you are, and how lucky I am to have you!"

I knew that my poor choice of words had suddenly caused her to remember the fight we had the night before, and I silently cursed my own clumsiness.

"Yeah, right!" she said with a touch of sarcasm. "Just keep telling me I'm the best you've ever had, and we should be fine." She said, still looking a little annoyed.

"Linda, you are without a single doubt, the best I've ever had; you always have been, and you are now more than ever. I love you with all my heart; now and forever."

"That's better." she answered, her expression beginning to soften, as her smile slowly returned.

My only reply was to lean forward and kiss her, my kiss expressing all the love I felt so passionately for her. She returned my kiss with that same kind of passion...

She made me breakfast in bed, we got pleasantly wired on good coffee, and then went in to share a shower. The hot water cascading all over us felt just wonderful! Then we made the most of soaping each other up and devoting extra attention to the places where the slippery soap felt the best.

I used lots of soap foam to massage her attractively shaped breasts and then couldn't resist sucking on her pink and so very sexy nipples. Sucking and licking, and then teasing and slightly twisting them with my finger tips. She moaned with pleasure as the sensations shot straight down to her pussy, and her arousal increased. She moved behind me and used lots of soap to scrub my back and shoulders. Then her hands washed and massaged my muscular chest, and continued the cleaning down my stomach, getting lower... and even lower... until she reached for my erect cock and vigorously massaged lots of soap foam up and down its length. She then gave my balls a gentle but thorough scrubbing. My buns were also thoroughly cleaned and massaged as the hot water from the shower sprayed down all over us, giving us lots of wet warmth and its own soothing pleasure.

Now I moved behind her, and also made sure that her round and sexy ass cheeks were very clean and thoroughly massaged by my hands with lots of soap foam. Her hips and the inside of her thighs got the same treatment, leading up to her brown triangle of fur, and her swollen pussy lips below. I gave her a thorough shampoo there, using lots of slippery soap foam with my palm and fingers. She moaned more loudly, as she turned her head and looked back at me, her eyes imploring and full of need. We often had sex in the shower, and her unspoken message was clear. So as she stood and leaned forward, bracing her hands on the tile wall, I took her from behind and gave her a thorough pumping as she cried out loudly with each thrust, and called out my name over and over until a high pitched shriek tore out from her throat as her body shuddered and shook from her orgasm.

We faced each other and embraced, her wet and naked breasts pushed against my chest as we kissed deeply. Then she looked at me with a question in her eyes, because she knew that I stopped without coming. I smiled gently back at her, and said "Not yet, my Love... but soon enough." My comment left her wondering where we were headed next.

She followed me into the bedroom and I sat down on the bed, my eyes looking her up and down and marveling at the beauty and hot sexual wonder of her nakedness. She stood near the bed, looking at me with a combination of desire and curiosity in her bright and beautiful eyes. I thought silently, 'I've got you right where I want you, Linda. Turned on and waiting in anticipation for what's coming next. This couldn't be better.'

"Do me a favor, Sweet Heart? Dry your hair and put on some makeup; just like you did last night? And don't forget that wonderful perfume. But don't bother with any clothing, cause you look real fine in what you're wearing right now." She smiled back at me, enjoying the glowing warmth of my compliment. My words were making her feel like an attractive and very sexy woman, and she was really enjoying feeling that way about herself, as I confirmed that is how I was feeling about her.

"And what are you gonna do?" she asked playfully. My first thought was to answer 'I'll be doing some tongue stretches' but however amusing that was for me, I knew the timing couldn't be worse, and it would wreck the high I'd given her as I made her feel beautiful and sexy.

12