The Forced Wager Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just gonna lay back and relax while eagerly awaiting your return, My Love." As I saw the radiantly happy expression on her face, I thought 'Now that was the correct answer.'

What I was really waiting for, was the chance to correct a long standing problem my wife had with me licking her pussy and giving her head. It wasn't that I was unskilled and couldn't do it right... I had the memories of successfully bringing other lovers to impressive orgasms from going down on them, and I also had gotten my wife off quite successfully a couples times when going down on her... but when she was pretty drunk. Soooo... get rid of the inhibitions with alcohol and she could get off with no problem. But I didn't want to have to get her drunk in order for her to be able to enjoy oral sex.

I knew from vague remarks she had made in the past, that she felt very insecure about not smelling or tasting fresh enough, but I knew she didn't have that problem anywhere near as much as she seemed to think she did. I suspected that the way she felt went back to a former lover who must have been very insensitive to her about this issue, and she never got over the embarrassment and shame. The end result was that she never wanted me to go down on her, and I felt like we were missing an important part of our sexual experience together, for no good reason.

But now she had just taken a shower, so I could tell her how fresh and clean she was, and the love and compliments I'd given her, had clearly made her feel like a very desirable and attractive woman and feeling very good about herself. So now was the time to try and make some progress here.

When she came back into the bedroom, I saw that she'd done an artful job with her makeup and she looked even better than she did last night. In addition to the makeup, her face was still glowing with the beauty of her mood, and she looked truly lovely. I had her sit down next to me, and we hugged and kissed deeply. Then I told her there was something I wanted her to do with me, something that I really needed, and that it would mean so much to me, if she would help me.

She looked at me with love in her eyes and said "Sure Chris, whatever you need, my true love. Just tell me..."

When I did tell her, her discomfort showed on her face almost immediately. But after reassuring her in half a dozen different ways, that there was nothing for her to worry about, she reluctantly agreed. I knew that she needed lots of very arousing foreplay if this was going to work. The kind of foreplay that would totally immerse her in what she was feeling, to the point that she wouldn't be thinking the thoughts that caused her insecurity. So I gently caressed and kissed behind her ear, and continued caressing and gently kissing down the side of her neck, and then moved to the other side and did the same, slowly and gently up and down her neck.

We kissed deeply and intimately as my finger tips gently stroked her breasts with a feather light touch, and then massaged her breasts more firmly with my hands, both up and down and around in a circular motion together. I kissed and then licked and sucked her nipples, and then rolled her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, gently twisting them, lightly at first and then with slightly increasing pressure. I paused frequently to tell her how beautiful she is, and how I love her more than my own life, and that I would always love her, my love for her growing more deeply with every hour we were together. My tongue traveled down in between her breasts as my hands stroked the soft skin of her back, and moved lower, as my tongue moved down the center of her stomach below her breasts and I continued to lick lower... I gently pushed her back down on the bed and spread her thighs open.

My fingers now stroked underneath the backs of her thighs as my tongue was gently traveling to her navel and paused there, while my hands moved across the tops of her hips and then down in between her thighs to stroke my finger tips up and down the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. My hand moved higher upward and grasped the now hot and moist mound of her sex, and my finger tips stroked her pussy lips as an index finger lightly drew circles around her clit. She was moaning softly as my fingers continued to stroke her lips and then sliding up and down between her lips, gliding on the warm slickness of her increasing wetness.

Two fingers now stroked around her clit with slightly more pressure and she began rocking her pelvis back and forth as she moaned loudly and she was breathing more heavily and rapidly. With my head now between her open thighs, my tongue licked up the side of her inner thigh, licking higher and closer, even closer... and right as one of my fingers gently and slowly pushed inside her pussy, my tongue licked up the crease between her now swollen and wet inner lips and my lips began to suck on hers. The insides of her thighs quivered and a head to toe shudder ran the length of her body as my tongue began to lick up and down the center between her pussy lips and my mouth continued to suck on her lips, sucking and licking, licking and sucking her even more.

Her pelvis was now rocking faster in a back and forth rhythm, as she gasped and briefly cried out and then she was moaning again, but her moaning was soon interrupted by gasps and cries now in rhythm with her breathing, gasping as she inhaled and crying out as she exhaled. As my tongue began to flick rapidly on the inside of the length of her inner lips, her cries got louder and faster, and she began to shake her head vigorously from side to side as her fingers clenched hard and dug into the sheets on the mattress.

Now two fingers were thrusting in and out of her pussy, and the tip of my tongue found her clit and licked rapidly around it, then up and down and side to side over it. Her legs trembled and shivered, and her toes tightly curled. Suddenly her hips rocked violently up and out and she thrust her pussy hard into my face as her orgasm overwhelmed her! She rocked her thighs together against my face, and then spread them wide open as she rocked and thrust her pussy up into my face again as she was screaming out loud from the intensity of her orgasm! She shuddered and shook all over, and then her hips finally collapsed back down on the bed.

As she lay there, her legs quivered and trembled as she felt some aftershocks from the contractions that came hard from deep within her. Finally she lay still, completely spent and exhausted.

She lay there with her eyes shut, and then suddenly blinked them open and focused on me as I sat on the side of the bed next to her. She found her voice. "Oh my God Chris!!! What did you DO to me?!?! I've never felt anything like that in my life!"

I smiled at her with deep satisfaction and said, "You can feel that way again, if you can just trust me when I tell you that every part of your body is very exciting to me, and what we just experienced together, we can share again. You are wonderful to me in every way. I love you Linda. I really love you... You are precious to me."

She smiled back at me with a look of joy and deep gratitude. And tears suddenly rolled from the corners of her eyes, as she said "I believe you, Chris. You make me really believe you!"

We kissed long and deeply one more time. We laid still together and rested for minutes uncounted, as time passed unnoticed. There was only rest, and peace wrapped within our arms as we held each other so still. I am totally lost in this precious moment... But then I think of the far more provocative experiences she will soon know, and the dark and genuinely shocking places I will take her to next...

12