The Forced Wager Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I'm nearly out of control as I drive hard and deep into her, my pace getting faster as I hear the wet smacking sounds of my crotch slapping and shaking her ass cheeks as I repeatedly drive hard and fast into her hole, furiously taking her from behind with her bent over the cushioned chair. She is whimpering and crying out loudly with each ramming thrust of my throbbing cock as I drive it deep into her cunt! As I fuck her hard like a wild animal!

Now in a frenzy, as I continue to fuck her so hard from behind, my hands reach forward and yank up her top then yank down hard on the cups of her bra, the clasp breaking and straps snapping as her bra is yanked hard down and off! I grope her suddenly naked breasts with both hands squeezing and rubbing them both upward and pushing her breasts around in circles on her chest as I grope her, and my fingers pull and twist her pink nipples. She uncontrollably sobs and bursts out in loud cries as I grab and grope her breasts and ram my cock hard into her again and again, now fucking her even harder and faster! Her cries become louder and more frantic... Oh!! Ohh!! OHH!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OHHH!!! OHHH GOD!!! AAGHH!!!

My hands grab both sides of her hips with my fingers clutching into her flesh as I slam my hips hard into her from behind, almost knocking her off the chair. I grab her waist and pull her ass hard back into my crotch, pulling her pussy back and deep onto my pulsating cock, then pulling back and thrusting hard into her again. My groin is churning and it suddenly erupts as powerful contractions pump hot spurts of cum out of my cock and all over her inner walls deep inside her. An outburst of loud growls and wild unintelligible exclamations rage out of my mouth as my cock spurts even more cum inside her!

Suddenly her eyes go wide and her open mouth shrieks and screams as an uncontrollably powerful orgasm overwhelms her entire body as she shudders and shakes, her hips grinding her ass hard against my crotch, as she thrusts her pussy hard on my cock, pushing back on it as far as she can go, with her legs trembling as she screams again! A visible shudder races through her body as she is dazed by the intensity of her pleasure from powerful contractions deep within her. Finally spent and exhausted, we both collapse on the chair with me on top of her. She whimpers and shakes from aftershocks and then she is still...

But after catching my breath, I soon realized that I was still on fire and crazed with wild sexual excitement at a fever pitch. Even after blowing my load inside her, my cock was still hard enough for penetration. I quickly got my shoes off and pulled my bunched up blue jeans and boxer shorts off my ankles and feet. I pulled her up off the chair back and onto her feet, and then pushed her into the middle of the living room, then pulled her down and pushed her back into the plush carpet of the living room rug. I grabbed a large sized pillow off the end of the sofa. Then I pulled up her legs to raise her behind so I could slide the pillow underneath her ass to raise it up higher than the level of the carpeted floor.

She was now lying on her back on the carpet, her ass raised up on the pillow, her knees raised with legs and thighs parted, and then she leaned up on her elbows, her face staring up at me with an expression of surprise, as she saw me standing over her with my cock still almost fully erect.

She looked even more shocked, when I dropped to my knees, and I leaned forward with both my hands grabbing her legs under and behind her knees, and then pulling her legs and thighs wide apart, spreading them wide open.

At the center of the inside of her spread open thighs, just beneath her dark brown triangle of fur, her pussy lips were red and swollen, and still partly open from the hard fucking she had just received. Some of my cum mixed with her own juices leaked out of her opening and ran down beneath her. She looked at my upraised cock with surprise and then looked at me as she said with her voice rising upward, "Again?"

I smiled lustfully back at her and said "Yes, most definitely again!" Her eyes met mine with a look of concern, and I almost immediately knew what she was thinking. I sprang up on my feet and walked quickly to our bedroom, and pulled open the drawer of her nightstand next to the bed. I quickly found the lube and hurried back to her. Her lips curled upward in a smile when she saw I came back with the lube, showing her that I knew what she needed without her having to put it into words. As I rubbed lots of lube all around her lips and inside the entrance to her pussy, she spoke to me.

"What's gotten into you, Chris? All the sudden you're one big raging hard on." she said, smiling. "Was spanking my ass that much of a turn on for you?" I smiled back and said "In a word; yes."

"Then in over ten years of having sex with me, I'm surprised you didn't try it sooner."

"You'd have never gone for it, Linda. I know you too well, and I know there's no way you'd be OK with that." I answered. She laughed briefly and replied "You're right. I wouldn't have ever gone for it. But it really wasn't that bad." I paused... and then went ahead and asked her. "Are you saying you liked it?"

She paused as she thought about how to answer my question. "Let's just say I didn't not like it." she replied. Then suddenly she shook her head, and exclaimed "Who am I kidding? Towards the end, it was making me hotter than hell! I hated it at first, and I was just trying to get through it, and when you first started groping me and fingering me as you were spanking me, I really hated it. It just seemed... sooo perverted! It seemed like something a perverted male teacher would do to one of his female teenage students when he kept her after school."

"So when did you start to go from hating it, to it making you hotter than hell?" I asked her.

"Well, it began when I realized that the spanking you were giving me, didn't really hurt that much. And that seemed to make it more like play spanking than a real spanking, and that helped me to not take everything about it so seriously. That's when I started to relax and just get into what I was feeling, and concentrate on the physical sensations my body was feeling."

"And what were you feeling, aside from the physical sensations?"

She flashed me a sexy smile as she answered. "What was I feeling? I was feeling very naked and exposed, but in a completely different way than how I normally feel when I'm naked and exposed with you. In all the time we've been having sex, I don't think there's ever been a time when you had my pants and panties pulled down to my knees, with my ass naked in your lap, with you sitting above me and looking down on my naked ass, with my thighs spread open and the back of my pussy exposed for you to look at and play with. And you spanking my bare ass and groping and fingering my pussy at the same time... it felt like... it felt like you were my Master, and I was your... I was your... I was your sex slave and you could just do anything you wanted to me! There! I actually managed to say that out loud, because I really didn't think I could, up until the second I got the words out. And Chris, being in that role for you, well it just made me off the charts incredibly hot!!! I guess that maybe I am your sex slave this weekend."

I was absolutely shocked! So shocked that I felt like I should pinch myself to see if I was dreaming! But this was no dream, and my wife Linda had just said out loud that being in the role of my sex slave made her "off the charts incredibly hot!!!" I almost didn't know what to say back to her, because I didn't want to say the wrong thing and make her regret telling me this. She had just opened the door on some of her most deeply intimate, vulnerable, private and personal feelings, and shared something with me that we had never even come close to talking about, ever before. The subject of dominance and sexual submission, relative to her and to us.

Was she really coming out and telling me she's sexually submissive? It wouldn't have surprised me at all if she at least had sexually submissive tendencies. I'd suspected that was part of her sexual psyche for several years now, even though she'd never admit it. But wait a minute... she just did! Didn't she? I was still having a hard time believing it, even after what she had just said! "Well, of course you're my sex slave this weekend! That's all part of the wager." I was trying to give her an out if she needed or wanted one... A redo. "Yep, just all part of the wager, this sex slave thing is..."

She looked back at me, her face hard to read, and then she said, "Chris, you know that's not really what I meant. I know you know it, and..." I interrupted her because I knew I had to say something before she could get in another word. The last thing I wanted her to think, was that I was joking around about something as vitally important to her as this! "Of course I know what you really meant, Linda. Or you wouldn't have said you didn't think you could get the words out... I know what you meant, my Love. I was just trying to give you one last chance to take those words back, if maybe you needed to."

She looked back at me with love brimming in her eyes, and she said, "Chris, I guess I've always known this about you, but sometimes you go and remind me in a big way, like you did just now. Chris, you are one of the most uniquely wonderful guys to walk the face of this earth, and I am just so grateful that you somehow became my husband. No one else, Chris... No one else but you could do what you just did for me, and I just love you so much for being the uniquely wonderful guy you really are."

She continued. "Now I know that I made the right choice to say to you what I did, because what you just did, tells me I can trust you about this... You didn't jump at the opportunity to try to take advantage of it; instead it was more important to you, to give me a chance to change my mind and make it all go away. And that is true love, and why I love you with all my heart, Chris."

I looked back at her, and I was genuinely moved by what she said. Really, deeply moved... "It's an incredibly rare opportunity to be able to give someone that kind of second chance. I'm just glad that I could give it to someone as beautiful as you."

We embraced tightly and kissed long and deeply. Like two people who really love each other do... We were going to fuck, but instead we made love. It's a wonderful thing to have that choice as well.

We took it slow and very tender with each other. The truth is that we were both sexually worn out at this point, but after we had that conversation, and the love we expressed for each other with our words, we both just had to have some level of loving physical intimacy together.

Even with the lube, she was a little sore, so I suggested something that wouldn't cause that problem. The 69. And I was delighted when I saw a little sparkle in her eyes when she realized that I was going to give her head again! This day hadn't been all bad, in fact there was much that had been good about today, in spite of the other nasty shit.

Our 69 was quite a success! As she got more and more into what she was feeling from me, she got more enthusiastic about what she was doing to me! She went really wild on me, as she got closer to her own orgasm, which I was giving her my all for, to get her to those heights again.

In the wonderful chaos of a 69 with nearly simultaneous orgasms, she accidentally bit me (nothing serious) but that had no deterrent to me almost popping in her mouth, and thank God I didn't, because that would have sucked. But in spite of some confusion we both got off big time, and it was worth a little mayhem. Well just a tiny little bit of mayhem...

Finally we were still again, and I laid down close beside her on the plush carpet. Her legs still twitched and jerked from a few final aftershocks. My groin had a few last fading contractions of pleasure... Even though we were both totally exhausted, I still reached for her and pulled her close, hugging her in a tight embrace, as we deeply kissed. When our lips parted, she looked at me dreamily and said "Wow... did that really happen?"

I smiled gently back at her and said "Well I was there too, so yeah... I think that really did happen." She smiled and closed her eyes, lost in bliss... I used some common sense for once and didn't add that I had the teeth marks to prove it!

I thought about the submissive issue, and I thought we could have much to talk about or very little to talk about, because I was determined that any of those discussions (or activities) would be only at her pace, and only as far as she wanted to go with it. I loved this woman, and in spite of some of my baser instincts and interests, I was never going to exploit her.

But now, after a day when bad craziness and insanity reigned throughout much of it, and chaos was the norm, I was also thinking about getting back to all that I had originally planned for this day, even if it would have to be done tomorrow.

After all, there was still a wager to be settled here. Time was starting to run short, so time to get back to all that my wife was going to experience, as she did things for me she'd never done before, and what she was going to have done to her, for the very first time... And just maybe the odds had improved dramatically that she might like it!

12