The Foreign Student

Story Info
A great gift for a humble teacher.
9k words
4.56
51.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
369 Followers

You know it's going to be one of those days when you have to hurry and rush around straight from the word go in the morning.

I'm Jet, I'm forty five, five foot six inches tall, black hair (what's left of it), brown eyes and slim to medium build. What else do you want to know? Ah yes, I live alone, divorced for six years and I'm a college lecturer in mathematics, I think that's it. O, most of the students I teach are foreign, mainly European.

As I said, I had to rush around; I was trying to gather up all the papers I had marked the night before, so that I could hand them back to the students that Friday. It was all for end of the summer term and for most of them it was end of their placement as well, before the final exam next week.

The main reason I had to rush around was that I also tried to get things together for a weekend away to see a friend.

Anyway, I was at the college and had handed out the papers earlier that morning and it had come to the end of the school day. Only a few days left before the final exam and for most of my students it was their final term before they went back to their home countries.

All my students did well in the paper I had set out and then marked, there was this one girl called Ellie who was a bit of a book-worm and she strived to do well in everything. I say that because although I marked her paper and she got good grades, they were lower than her expectations.

I just finished tiding my desk and got up to leave, when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and there stood Ellie she was holding her marked paper in her hand.

She looked a bit glum and I knew instantly that it was because of a lower mark than she expected. I said, "Hello Ellie, can I help you?"

She raised the paper and said, "Mr James, I not do well in test."

Okay her English is a bit broken but is passable for a foreign student.

Ellie is a very pretty girl; I have never seen her out of school and never seen her in anything other than a long skirt and a blouse with a jumper on top. Ellie is almost nineteen years old, she is from Latvia in Europe. She has long blond hair and green eyes. A very slim girl and at around six foot three she towers over me. She is sort of tanned but I'm pretty sure it's her natural skin tone. She hardly wears any make up, complying with the school rule, but even so a very pretty girl.

There is no doubt about how pretty Ellie is, in my eyes and I'm sure half the school, she looks like she could be a model. If mathematics does not work out for her then any modelling agency would love to have her I'm certain. O and she very noticeably has an ample bosom.

I asked her to come in and sit down and said to her, "Ellie, you did very well in this test you came sixth out of a class of twenty five. And in the whole year group you came sixteenth. You will do fine in the exam next week."

She pointed to the mark I had given her and said, "I do better, where I is wrong?"

No matter what I said she still argued that she could and must do better because her parents expected it of her.

I was not sure how to convince her and said, "Ellie, the exam is next week, look at the paper, you can see for yourself where you went wrong. Spend the weekend brushing up on those errors and you will improve your marks."

She still was adamant and said, "I see not where, you show to me."

I wanted to get off; I needed to get some shopping done before I left for the weekend. I did not really want to spend too much longer with Ellie.

I scratched my head, tried to think of an answer when Ellie said, "I need you show me, you show me please now."

I was really pushed for time and said, "Ellie, I need to get off right now. We don't have a lesson on Monday I know, but I can spend some time with you over lunch on Monday."

Ellie seemed to just get more and more irritated and said, "Is too late Monday, exam on Wednesday. You see me today later."

I was not sure what she meant by later today, today had finished as far as school was concerned.

I pointed to my watch and said, "I'm sorry Ellie, I'm late, the best I can do is Monday."

She shook her head and said, "You is home after shop?"

I did not want this to go further, I had to insist, I had to make her understand, "Ellie, you really do not need further help, if you feel you do then it will have to be Monday. But even without that, you'll do fine and will pass the exam."

She still shook her head and said, "Not Monday, today you help me today, tonight."

I really wanted to go, there was this one shirt from this one exclusive shop I wanted to get and they were about to close in an hour. I thought to myself, 'If I go now I will only just make it.'

So although not right, in my head I had no choice, I said to Ellie, "Okay look, I'm not supposed to do this but I'll give you my address and you can come round tonight for an hour or so and we'll go through the paper, okay?"

She seemed to brighten up with a smile and said, "You is good Mr James, I come your house later, you show me."

I scribbled my address on the back of the paper and wrote eight o'clock.

Ellie looked at me and said, "Thanks you, I happy now."

I just wanted to check with her and asked, "Do you think you can find this?"

Ellie nodded and said "I find, I find, eight."

We both walked out and I ran to my car and off to the shop I needed to get to. I got the shirt I wanted, it was the last one they had in my size. I was relived and happy I got it.

I got some other shopping done while I was out and since I was in a good mood for having got my shirt, I lost track of time. I just glanced at my watch to see what the time was, forgetting that I needed to be at home at eight for Ellie. It was quarter to eight and then I had just taken a couple of steps and it dawned on me 'Ellie.'

It would take me at least twenty minutes to get home. I quickly went straight to my car and home.

When I drove into my drive I did not see Ellie, but there was this person on a very big motor bike next to my front door. I first thought was that they were delivering a parcel. But as I got out of my car, the person took off their helmet. It was Ellie, she looked absolutely stunning.

I don't really know anything about Ellie, apart from what I knew from her at school.

But as I looked on, she was in skin tight leathers and as I have said she at school is a very pretty girl. But now out of school and a little make-up, she looked as if she was ready to model biker's clothing. The bike behind her was huge; I would never in a million years put her as a biker girl. At school she seemed like a girl that would go around on a push bike.

I got out of my car, walked up to her and said, "I'm so sorry Ellie, I was out shopping and forgot what the time was."

I was only twelve minutes late but to me as a teacher time keeping was crucial. I said, "I hope you haven't been waiting here too long?"

She had her helmet under her arm, she flicked her head from side to side which threw her long blond hair behind her and she said, "Mr James you is here, is good."

I felt a bit uncomfortable her calling me Mr James outside of school, so I asked, "Ellie, please call me Jet, we're not in school now."

She had the most wonderful smile and she said, "O you is Jat? Your name is Jat."

I corrected her and said, "Not Jat, Jet, J E T, Jet."

She laughed and said giggling, "J E T, O Jet, like rocket you is a Jet."

I had to smile at that, she seemed to be a funny girl. But was also smart, I knew from her maths papers and also in other subjects too, we teachers do talk to each other about our star pupils during our tea breaks.

I was in a state of wonder of Ellie; she had it all, young, bright...very bright, a sheer beauty and sense of humour to boot. If only I were... well younger maybe, a bit more hair maybe, a bit taller maybe and well...That's enough maybe's for now.

I grabbed my shopping bags and said, "Please come in, this way."

We both went in through to the lounge and I said, "Please sit down, can I offer you a drink, tea, coffee a soda?"

She placed her helmet besides the door and said, "Coffee I like, is okay to take off." She tugged at her leather boots.

I said, "Please, get comfortable."

I went into the kitchen and put the kettle on. I shouted out to Ellie, "How do you take your coffee, any sugar or milk?"

I turned towards the kitchen door and I could see through the open doors, the hallway in-between and then into the lounge where Ellie I noticed was taking her boots off, she shouted out, "Is black for me."

I made our drinks and took them through into the lounge. And with the site in front of me I nearly dropped the mugs and had a mini heart attack.

I thought she was only going to take her boots off, but she had taken off her leathers as well.

There stood Ellie, like a Willow tree, tall and willowy, bear feet, amazingly long legs, she had on a pair of pink cotton hot pants and a blue crop top and her boobs stuck out, she did have a big pair. Her long blond hair flowed behind her and a smile that could melt a thousand men.

She reached out and I gave her her mug of coffee. I could not stop looking at her as she said, "I is like here, is nice home."

I was lost for coherent words and was silent for what must have been seconds but ages for me.

Ellie said, "I is like coffee."

I had to shake myself out of the trance I was in and asked Ellie, "Please sit, do you have your paper with you?"

Ellie sat on a single seat leather arm chair and I on the long leather sofa opposite. Ellie said, "My paper, I have."

She got up and went to her clothing and dug out the folded paper. She unfolded it as she came and sat right beside me. Her perfumed aroma followed her around the room. I suddenly got a very hot fever which ran through my body. And my voice crocked as I said, "O right, you want to sit here!"

She looked at me and said, "Is good here yes?"

I was not going to complain, but I thought I have to remain professional. I put my mug of coffee on the table and turned to Ellie and said, "Okay, now let's see. What is your main concern over? Which part would you like me to go through with you first?"

Ellie looked at the paper and ran her finger down the page and said, "Five there is, first one this."

I went through the queries Ellie had one by one, as I have said Ellie is a bright girl and I could see that she picked things up and seemed to understand things better on a one to one basis.

It was close to half nine when we finally wrapped things up and Ellie was happy being shown the mistakes she had made.

I asked, "Is there anything else you would like to go through?"

Ellie looked up and smiled and said, "You is nice teacher. I like, I understand."

I asked, "So do you feel more comfortable about the exam next week?"

Ellie looked a bit confused and said, "You say again, Com-table!"

I could see she just was not familiar with some words, I said, "Comfortable, happy with."

She smiled and said, "Happy, I is happy, I is very com-f-table."

She folded the papers up and said, "I do well now I know. You is good man. Good teacher."

I looked at her and almost put my hand on hers, but stopped myself and said, "You'll pass with flying colours, I know."

Ellie, she always looked so innocent when she asked a question and she said, "I fly colour."

I shook my head, smiled and said, "Yes you will do very well."

She still looked confused and said, "Okay, thanking you."

Even after almost two hours with Ellie right beside me, I myself felt 'un-comfortable' in that position. I had a semi hard-on all that time. We both got up and to my surprise Ellie said, "Is how much I give you?"

I shook my head and said, "Sorry, what do you mean?"

She went over to her leathers again and took out a small wallet and pointed to it and said, "How much I give you."

I had to think what she had said for a second then said, "O nothing, you don't have to pay me anything. All part of the service."

It's not really; I've never asked a pupil back home for any tuition before. I usually help them back at the school. But this was a very exceptional circumstance.

Ellie was glum that I did not take anything and said, "Is private lesson. No I give to you something."

I had to insist, "No, it's fine, please no money."

Then the weirdest thing in the world, Ellie asked, "You is married?"

I did not know where that came from and said, "What, why do you ask?" Maybe she meant something completely different.

She said, "Married, is you alone?"

I still had no idea why she wanted to know that so I said, "No, not married, divorced."

She smiled and said, "Ahh divorced, now you is alone?"

I replied, "Yes I live alone."

Ellie took a couple of steps closer to me and as she approached her sweet smile turned into a broad grin and said, "I give you something."

I did not know how to get it through to her, "No I don't want any money."

And then, holy fuckin' shit, she came right up to me very close and kissed me on the lips. I thought that that was her payment, sort of, to me for tonight. She stepped back and said, "You like."

Any sort of kiss, even just a polite peck on the cheek from Ellie would have given any man alive a rush of blood to his cock. I almost fell back and said, "Thank you, you're very welcome."

Her face was confused and she asked again, "You like, yes?"

I was not sure in my head, did she mean to say that her kiss was a payment for my teaching, or did she just mean to ask if I liked her kiss. I thought the latter and said, "Yes I like the kiss. Thank you. But you shouldn't do that."

And as soon as I said that, Ellie grabbed me hugged me and kissed me again, but this time she was open mouthed and stuck her tongue in. I was a professional teacher and should not be doing that. If anyone found out I'd be fired and probably sent to prison. I must make Ellie understand.

I hesitated during the kiss and lightly, reluctantly, pushed Ellie back and said, "Ellie, this is not right. We cannot do this. I will lose my job."

I tried to say things as slowly and as clearly as I could to make sure Ellie understood.

Ellie then said, "You not like me."

I was not getting through and said, "No, Ellie, I mean...yes I like you. But we cannot do this."

I pouted my lips and held up both index fingers to my lips in a cross and shook my head.

She then said, "Ahh, you no kiss me."

I nodded and said, "Yes that's right. We cannot kiss."

Then I almost went red when she said, "Okay, I give to you a blowing joby."

And she reached for my belt buckle. I grabbed her hand at the wrist and said, "No, no blow job, no kiss. We cannot do anything like that at all."

She seemed very forward, with her other hand she placed her hand on my crotch and felt my hard cock. I tried to say no, but my cock had other ideas, only thing that a man cannot hide, a raging hard-on when he's aroused by an absolute beauty wanting to not only kiss him, but give him a blow job.

I moved my hip back as a reflex action and I let her other hand go and stepped backwards.

Ellie said, "I like, I give you something Mr Jet. You is nice man."

I coughed and said, "Ellie you are okay. I don't want anything."

And as thin and willowy as she was she stepped towards me and pushed me. I was stood by the edge of the sofa and fell onto it and sat sideways. Ellie came down to me placed a hand on my chest and pushed me so that I lay down.

She said, "I is Judo brown belt."

I believed her, the look in her eyes when she said that was of steely grit. She seemed so determined to give me...well something...a blow job.

She got hold of my belt, undid it and lowered my zipper.

She again said, "I give you something."

I was helpless I just thought 'Okay, okay let her give me a blow job then she'll be happy and go.'

I put up no resistance and let her take my pants and boxers off.

At that point my cock was as hard as steel and sprang up as soon as she had pulled my boxers past it.

She looked at it and grabbed it and said, "Mr Jet. You have good...good...gailis."

She looked at me and I think she could not find the right word, so I said, "Cock."

She said, "Ah, ya, is...good co-ck. I call gailis is Latvian."

She spat on her hand and just before going to grab my cock again she looked at me and asked, "Is okay for me."

She held up her wet hand, I suppose to ask for my permission to use her spat on hand. I nodded and she grabbed it very gently. She started at the base and softly took it to the tip.

My cock is a, well, not what you may call a regular shape. It is fat at the base and tapers down towards the head. The head itself is not massive, a golf ball size I suppose. And all told is just eight inches long, uncut.

After about two minutes Ellie must have built up some spit in her mouth, she looked at me and opened her mouth to show me, then pointed to my cock. I think she wanted to spit directly onto my cock, I nodded again. She held my cock in the open palm of her hand and spat midway on my cock. 'Shit,' here was a lot there. She started to run her hand back up and down; she never grabbed it tight she was so tender.

She looked at me again and that time she did not seek permission, she brought up some spit and dribbled it onto the tip, then moved my foreskin up and down. Each time the head was exposed she licked it. Each time she pulled my foreskin right back, I trickled pre-cum.

I had my eyes closed for several minutes, when I felt she suddenly squeezed my cock hard. That was the first time she had done that and it made me open my eyes and look at her. As I looked at her, she opened her mouth and took in my cock. Again that was the first time she had actually started to blow me off.

She took in the head and closed her lips around my shaft; I felt her tongue as it flicked and swept around my knob-head. She then took in more and more till her nose had touched my belly, the feeling I had around my cock-head was amazing. She did not even gag on it.

She then moved her head up and down my cock she took it deep every time. When she got to the head she sucked hard and made popping sounds as she pulled my cock out with a tight suction on it. God it felt so nice. It had been quite a few years since I'd received a blow job.

I had been divorced for six years and the only relief I'd had was with my best friend called lefty. Yeah that's right my left hand, on the odd occasion now and again. Okay, sorry yes that's a lie. I have had a few one off girlfriends and they have blown me off, but it had been quite some time ago.

Ellie was great; I was punching well above my weight with her. It was like being blown off by a super model. Ellie was so tender with the job she was doing on my cock. I loved every minute of it, she did jerk me hard with a tight grip every so often, just for a minute, but then reverted back and gently caressed my cock.

I thought she wanted it to last as that's all I was going to get. To my surprise after quarter of an hour of that Ellie said, "Mr Jet, you like gailis (cock) massage?"

I thought she asked me if I enjoyed what she was doing to me, so I nodded and said, "Yes, you're very good at this."

She shook her head and asked, "Oil, you have oil?"

I wondered if she wanted it to massage my cock with but I didn't, so I said, "No, I don't have that sort of thing."

She then pointed to the kitchen and said, "You have oil."

I didn't know what she wanted but I had cooking oil and some virgin olive oil, I gave her that choice. She said, "Ah yes, olive is good. You bring me?"

I nodded, got up and with my cock swinging in front of me I fetched the bottle. I gave it to her and she patted the sofa, she gestured to me to lay back down again. I thought she was going to apply some to her hand and massage my cock, BUT no, she had a different idea.

Bob_6
Bob_6
369 Followers