The Foreman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said “OK equipment inspection and looked down at my shorts and Mal’s to make sure there was no telltale evidence when we walked down the stairs past the packing girls. He laughed and said “Yeah, I guess we both pass muster.”

We went out of the office, down the stairs and out a side door to the parking lot. We walked over to Mal’s car in silence. We were both off for a three day weekend; Mal now and me in another hour. We didn’t have to be back at work till Tuesday evening. I asked Mal if he’d like to come by and see me on Monday. He said “Sure!” he guessed so and I gave him my card, asking him to call me over the weekend for directions. I lived down in the warehouse district in a unique setup that gave me a loft bigger than several apartments put together; although it was far from Upper East Side NY interior decoration-wise.

“I’m really looking forward to chilling with you Mal. You’re a sweet boy.”

I gave him a hug that turned into a long kiss, with me once again petting his again-thickening penis through his shorts. He petted me back and whispered “you’re gonna see David, aren’t you.” I said: “Yes!”

He laughed and said “well give him a feel for me. I hope he blows your socks off.” I said:

“Maybe it won’t be long before we’re ALL blowing each others’ socks off,” and he countered with:

“Yeah . . . I get a mega hard-on thinking about that.”

I said “So I see,” and laughed giving his cock a last, loving squeeze and breaking the clinch. “see you Tuesday Mal.”

I watched him climb into the car, a restored 1967 Camaro with a 396 block. I hope he would let me drive it some day soon, up in Marin County perhaps. He drove away with a couple of macho spurts on the gas to let me know his rod was a sleeping giant that he had to hold back to drive in town. I took out a Camel plain and lit up with a tarnished Zippo as his tail lights disappeared.

Back inside the building I gave Maria a grin and nodded at the others, acknowledging their nods and grins in turn. I asked Maria if everything was cool. She laughed and said:

“It better be since the Boss is so busy tonight,” and looked at me knowingly. I deadpanned her and said:

“The Boss’s work is never done.”

I turned and headed upstairs to my office before she could counter with yet more incisive remarks. I took a Heineken out of the fridge and sucked back a long cold pull and waited for David to show up. My heart was beating fast with excitement and my erection had never really gone down. He was the most beautiful boy I thought I had ever seen.

He arrived punctually at 5:45, 15 minutes before quitting time for both of us, knocked politely and came in tentatively when I yelled “COME!!!”.

David looked even more beautiful standing in front of my desk than he had when his back was partially turned to me; as he kissed and canoodled with Mal way back in pallet country.

He stood like a lost schoolchild, eyes cast down, shuffling his feet; ready to take a strapping in the principal’s office. I said:

“You can sit down David . . . you’re not in school now.”

He sat down but couldn’t meet my gaze. I was impressed with how young he looked. If I had seen him on the street I would have thought 15 or 16 and avoided contact with him. But he was 19 I knew; having got his file out. Just looking at him and feeling his presence in my office made me feel flushed and I was aware that my penis was thick and fat . . . not hard but very very incipient.

“I see you’ve been here just three weeks David . . . and you’re already hyperactive back in pallet country.”

I could scarcely hear his reply. He whispered “I’m sorry” and seemed on the verge of tears. My heart went out to him. He appeared more beautiful to me by the minute.

I waited to see whether he might dilate on his two-word comment and he did.

“Are you going to fire me, Mr. Young, Sir?”

“Not necessarily David,”

I lolled back comfortably in my chair, feeling a little guilty at how I was savoring his discomfort . . . and then the cute little tyke began snuffling and I added:

“Geez David, get a grip. You’re not being expelled from school here.”

But, he started to cry anyway—little heaving sobs and managed to get out:

“it’s my first job and I need the money to get out of my house, away from my mom.”

I alerted instantly—restraining an impulse to leap up, run round my desk and take him in my arms.

“Trouble at home, David?”

“I don’t want to bother you with it Sir,” and then he descended into such heart-rending sobs that I DID jump up from my desk, walk round and take him in my arms. I said “give me a hug David,” and he was up on his feet and into my arms holding me like a drowning man . . . snuffling and whimpering. I hoped no one would show up at the door that instant.

I held him close stroking the back of his head and going “Shhh, shhh, shhh” trying to soothe him. I said: “David, I’m not going to fire you. We run a happy ship here and once you’ve jumped the hurdle of getting hired we want to keep you. Let’s go next door and relax for a minute”

I got up and shooed him in with my arm around his shoulders. I sat down on the couch and said “make us a coffee, David—milk, two sugars—milk’s in the fridge, and stop the fuck with your whining.”

He said “Yes Sir,” in a whining voice and dutifully made the coffees. We had real mugs and real milk so he didn’t have to mess around with that Creamo shit. I wasn’t supposed to use bad language in counselling sessions but he didn’t strike me as someone who would report me to the Governor of California.

David handed me the coffee and I motioned him to sit down beside me. He was the most beautiful boy I had ever set eyes on . . . cherubic face (angelic even), maybe five/nine, very slight and adolescent looking, dirty blond hair in a ponytail. I reflected that he would dress up nicely, and be passable, as a girl.

“You know why you’re here, don’t you David,” I ventured to get the ball rolling as it were.

“Yes! You caught us, Sir!”

And then he did that little boy thing which I was to come to know well, casting his eyes down, snuffling a little; generally carrying on like a manipulative little bitch. I enjoyed his submissiveness and was hyper-aware of my penis, oozing that sweet, slippery clear fluid into my navy blue bikini underpants.

“Yes!” I said and let it hang in the air.

“What are you going to do to me, Sir?” he ventured, looking up at me with those sweet doe eyes, like a deer caught in headlights.

“What would you like me to do David?” “Fire you . . . kiss you . . . spank you . . . seduce you?”

He giggled and looked at me coquettishly . . . starting to catch onto the fact that his job was OK and that some form of sweet adventure might be on the cards.

“Uh . . . well not number one . . . uh . . . maybe numbers two, three and four.” And then he giggled again.

“I only spank people wearing white cotton panties, David, I don’t think you’d meet the dress code.”

When I said that he gave me a look which suggested that he might not be averse to meeting the dress code. I was entranced by the little tyke. I had feelings I’d never had with another man or woman. I reached out and stroked his hair and he cuddled in close to me. I put my arms around him and held him close.

“It was very hot David . . . watching you with Mal. I was very hard. I could have masturbated on the spot.”

“Really Sir?” He seemed pleased

“But Mal is a young, beautiful boy and I’m an old guy,” I said . . . fishing for compliments.

“Aw Sir . . . you’re not old . . . you’re really nice.”

I grinned, knowing now that David and I were going to become an item. I was prepared to give him all the love he could take. I had honestly never met anyone quite like him; quite so lovely and beguiling.

He turned into me like a schoolgirl on her first date. I stroked his hair, stroked his face, murmured endearments and then kissed him lightly on the lips. He close my eyes and his lips parted and his tongue teased against my mouth.

I couldn’t identify the exact moment when the kiss turned into a deep, compelling, utterly seductive kiss that left me dizzy. Before I could even suggest that we try a little light cock play his hand was fondling me through my shorts and my hand had crept up his thigh—into the leg opening of HIS shorts and begun to tease and fondle his balls and boner.

People talk a lot about iron hard cocks – probably not a term that women particularly like actually – and I certainly had the kind of stiffy that any healthy 32-year-old might be expected to have. But David’s boner brought a new meaning to the phrase “iron hard”. It was rigid, unbendable, totally true to its nature as a procreative tool of penetration—one that would part a virgin’s labia regardless of how tight or closed they might be.

You can imagine what happened next. I had held back from coming when making love with Mal and, by now, my whole body was burning with an insatiable desire to express semen; to experience relief. Had I been in Church I would have been surreptitiously milking the snake and praying that Jesus wouldn’t opaque my eyes before I managed to enjoy a full life.

I asked David if he would mind slipping down his shorts and letting me play with his dick a little more intimately. He didn’t demur and while he was slipping down his cute shorts to reveal snow white cotton bikini panties, I slipped my shorts down to my ankles.

“DAVID . . . waaaaaaaaaaaagh . . . you ARE wearing cotton panties you cute bitch.” I laughed and laughed . . . so pleased with this discovery that I temporarily forgot my obsessive need to spurt heroic loads of jism hither and thither around the office.

David blushed at my comment and said “I didn’t know for sure how you’d take it.” I told him I thought lingerie was hot on a man and I had a few frillies in my own panty drawer. He seemed pleased that Daddy approved.

My whole body was singing at this point. I felt confident that David was willing to be my lover and I reached over and embraced him. I was unprepared with the fervor with which he hugged me back. He cuddled into me with the softness of a young nephew with a favorite uncle and I felt a soft bird fluttering its feather wings in my heart.

I hugged him and murmured endearments. I felt enchanted.

I brushed my fingers over David’s velvet balls and made a fist round his rampant duck. He groped for me with an expert hand and began stroking my now slick boner.

Our mouths came together and our tongues folk danced as we moaned and murmured our pleasure to each other. I wasn’t sure what I wanted most at that moment . . . to suck his teen hard all the way down my throat or to pull his head down to take my load; which I knew wouldn’t take long to come. It was a no brainer. I broke off the kiss and pulled his head down on me, leaning back with a great sigh as his effeminate lips closed over my yearning boner.

Time passed.

It might have been seconds or weeks. I was dreaming. I was transported. Butterflies were dancing on my penis. Little sparklers were popping behind my closed eyes and then . . . I began a long mewling cry as the moment of ejaculatory inevitability lifted me off the couch . . . holding David’s head so tightly I worried that I would crush it and . . . THE EXPLOSION . . . .

My anal sphincter clamped so hard I thought it was turning inside out and I shot spurt after spurt of creamy load into his sucking mouth . . . and the little bugger just wolfed it all down, making lip smacking sounds of delight.

Even after my load was exhausted he kept sliding his lips slowly up and down and kissing my now softening hard-on, until I giggled and pulled back as the stimulation became too intense. David giggled too. He sounded like a man who is pleased with his work. He knelt between my thighs and moved his face close to mine for the deep, loving kiss he deserved. I gave it to him deep and long, stroking his lovely hair and doting on him.

I stroked his thighs, grooving on the cotton panties, stretched drumhead tight between his thighs. Then I raised him up and sucked his twitching boner into my mouth. I had scarcely got him down to the root when he just went off like a cannon, spurting wave after wave of cum down my throat, As had been the case with Mal, dollops of it spurted out of the sides of my mouth. I needed to get a bigger mouth or start sucking off older guys. These kids were drowning me.

We kissed again for more than a minute and then began the sticky job of getting cleaned up and ready to leave. I asked David if he wanted to come home with me for drinks and breakfast and beddy byes. I told him he could call his Mom from my place.

After we had cleaned up, rinsed our mouths and checked ourselves in the mirror I told David to go downstairs, go out to the parking lot and wait behind my van. I went down about three minutes later and said goodnight to Maria. She looked skeptical, clever bitch, but I walked out the side door without preliminaries. I met Norman the day guy coming in and exchanged the usual chat with him. Nope, no problems, everything ticking over normally.

I walked over to the van where my dear little catamite awaited my pleasure, opened the door on his side, went round and got into the drivers’ seat. David reached over and touched my arm lovingly. I returned his touch, stroking his arm and running my fingers through his hair. Then I started the engine and drove out of the parking lot, eyeing the thin line of light that had appeared to the east.

12