The Forest

Story Info
Hunting his prey down and taking his reward.
2.4k words
4.72
15.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers

The grass and leaves barely crunch under my feet as I crept through the woods... he was out there watching, waiting for me. I couldn't see him, but I could sense him. Every hair on my body stood alert feeling the brush of the wind up on it.

He was waiting patiently... stalking me...

A branch cracked behind me and I jumped, letting out a betraying squeak then ducked down quickly certain he had heard it.

Looking around me, there was no movement no rustling of the leaves that would betray his presence. I continued to creep forward slowly and steadily trying to find a safe place to hide. But, the thin tree trucks offered scant protection.

The hot sun beat down on me covering my naked body in a thin sheen of sweat making me feel as if every piece of grass and dirt was sticking to me.

My chest heaving, I leaned against one of the trees catching my breath for a moment and continued to scan the area hoping to catch a sign... a glimpse of the predator that stalked me from the shadows. I knew if I lost this game there would be hell to pay and I wasn't about to fail. I straightened away from the tree and with one last look around darted down the path once more hoping to reach the other side of the forest quickly knowing that my time was running out.

The trees began to thin ... a clearing was up ahead... I could hear the water rushing and I knew the river was close. I was almost done, I was almost out. My heart jumped for joy and I began to run faster as the adrenaline of the win coursed through my veins.

Out of nowhere two thick arms wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground. A deep husky chuckle, his breath brushed against my ear.

"I win," he whispered before nibbling on my ear.

I kicked my feet trying to get free; unwilling to accept the defeat.

"No! Put me down!" I screamed.

He laughed gleefully. "No, my pet. You lost fair and square! Now I want my prize!"

Carrying me over to a set of trees that held four ropes from them, he set me down and tied my wrist up quickly and efficiently, so I couldn't escape. Once done tying up my legs he stepped back inspecting his work while I glared at him with the wrath of a tiger wanting to tear into him.

"You're so gonna pay for this," I growled at him.

He grasped my chin and, though his eyes were hard, his smile stayed placed on his lips. "Oh no, my sweet little pet... you are gonna pay for this."

He walked behind me and caressed my backside softly. With a small whimper, I tried to move away from his hand, but the rope kept me right where he wanted me.

"Mmm, yes... I think we need to make this ass the right color for me. Don't you?" he asked giving me a little smack.

I squealed and jumped trying to get away from him again. With a chuckle he smacked the other side, then ran a hand down it softly sending a sweet tingling through me that made me bite my lip before a betraying moan popped out.

Oh god! He's gonna know how much I'm enjoying this! I thought in panic as he repeated the action warming my backside up and making my pussy grow wet. Much to my horror he slid a hand between my thighs and pressed a finger inside me testing the wetness.

"Perfect," he purred as he wiggled his finger inside me for a moment.

"NO! Please!" I whimpered in pleasure.

"Deny me as you will. But, your sweet voice and your sexy little pussy is begging for more," he said pressing a kiss to my neck.

His lips left a path of goosebumps that spread down my body making my nipples tighten. My neck arched a bit wanting to feel his lips move lower... to follow the path of tingles that it left in its wake.

With a soft slap directly on my pussy that broke loose the cry that I was keeping in, he stepped away. He walked around me towards a tree and picked up a branch off the ground. Sturdy and hard, he practically purred with pleasure as he caressed the long stick. I knew what he was thinking, and I began to shake my head frantically.

"No! Please don't do this! No!" I begged him in terror.

"Oh, pet. You have been very bad, and bad pets get punished," he said testing the switch on his leg.

I tried to keep an eye on his wide, almost giddy smile, as he walked around behind me once more.

"Please, I don't want this! Please!" I whined jerking against the rope trying to get free.

A small whistle pierced the air before it connected with my backside spreading a biting sting across it. A scream flew from my lips followed closely by a whimper. A hand rubbed across the sting slightly making it burn even more before soothing it.

"Mmm, beautiful. I knew this ass would look fantastic with my marks across it. Now I'm gonna give you ten strikes. You know what I want you to do. If you fail to please me, I will continue until you do so. Do you understand me?" he finished on a hard note that told me he was serious.

Huffing, I said nothing.

A quick smack across the area where the mark still laid loosened my tongue a bit.

"Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sir!" I cried quickly.

"Good girl," he said before stepping back once more.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what was about to happen.

The next swing fell just a bit higher than the first and the pain took my breath away even though I was ready for it.

"One, Sir," I gasped out.

"Louder, sub, or I'll do it again," he warned me.

"One, Sir!" I yelled loudly.

"Good girl! Don't make me have to say it again," he said.

The next hit fell lower then both and the sting felt worse.

"Two, Sir!" I cried feeling the pain radiate through my body.

The swings continued, and I kept counting as loudly as I could, hoping it would end soon. Much to my surprise, my body began to accept the pain and I felt myself drift away a bit as my mind settled into silence.

A hand slid down the raw flesh of my backside bringing me slightly out of the lethargy.

"Beautiful, sweet sub. Your ass now holds my marks on it," he said practically purring with pleasure.

"Thank you, Sir," I murmured.

His hand slid down between my legs and found my clit with ease. "Mmmm, someone loved being marked by her Sir. Dripping wet like the good little pet that she is."

I pressed into his hand, moaning pitifully as he pressed on my clit hard then pinched it.

"Sir, please!" I whined.

"What do you want, my little sub?" he whispered against my backside as he pressed a gentle kiss to it.

The slight touch was painful, but it just made my pussy ache more feeling his lips on me.

"Please... I'm so wet, Sir." I whimpered.

"I can feel that, pet. Your delicious juices are dripping down my hand. But you need to tell me what you want," he told me.

I pressed harder against his hand trying to get him to move faster feeling as if I was gonna go crazy.

"Please, Sir. I need to cum...," I whimpered helplessly.

"Tell me, pet. You can do better than that. Where do you want to cum?" he rasped out the order.

His mouth moved lower to lick the sensitive skin right where my bottom met my legs his tongue sensually close to my pussy.

"Please, Sir... I want to cum on your mouth!" I cried loudly.

"Good girl," he praised before driving his teasing tongue deep into my pussy and pinching my clit hard triggering the orgasm that had been lingering in the background.

My body tensed as the pleasure exploded from the core of it and slammed through my veins, my juices spilled out of me coating his tongue as he continued lapping at me until the last sweet tendril of pleasure rolled through me. Letting go of my clit, he took his sweet time removing his tongue out of me.

He stood up and began to slowly untie me, rubbing my wrists and ankles before laying me gently down on a blanket he had spread out behind me. Kneeling above me he looked down with a sweet pleased smile and caressed my face.

"Such a good pet, cumming hard for your Sir. But we're not done yet, are we?" he asked in a gentle tone.

His words sent a shiver down my back, what more could he ask from me? I had already taken his marks and cum hard for him.

Shifting his hips slightly as he opened my legs wide for him, he only allowed me a single breath before he slammed his hard cock deep inside me. I reached up and grabbed his shoulders as his hard thrust stole the breath from my body.

He was so big, filling me so well.

He grabbed my legs and hooked his arms under my knees keeping me spread wide open for him.

"Oh yes... you're taking my cock like the good little slut," he growled looked down between us.

He pulled out slowly and pressed back in, the sensation of his hard cock rubbing against my sensitive inner walls keeping me on the edge. I desperately tried to press against him wanting him to move faster.

"Mmmm, you feel so good around me. Your sweet little cunt is so wet and tight. I just wanna fuck it hard."

"Yes!" I cried pressing closer to him. "Please Sir! I need it so badly!"

"You want me to fuck you hard, sub?" he asked wickedly.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Oh... but, what if I don't want to?" he asked thrusting in and out slowly.

I whimpered helplessly, knowing I had no say in what he wanted to do.

"What if I want to fuck you slowly, until you're so desperate for my cum that you're crying. You'd be helpless... Just whining, begging, sooo helpless, little sub. All you can do is take what your Sir wants to give you. You know that, right?" he teased me shamelessly as he continued to fuck me slowly driving me out of my mind like he was promised.

"Yes, Sir," I whined.

"Who owns this little pussy?" he asked.

"You do, Sir," I answered without hesitation.

There was no point in denying who owned it with him playing the damn thing like a fiddle. Leaving me wet, whimpering, whining willing to do anything for him.

"Good girl," he praised then slapped my backside gently making the pain spread once more.

My pussy clenched around his cock and we both groaned at the movement. He leaned forward and planted his hands on either side of my head pushing even deeper into me. He looked down between us then back into my eyes, his burning with pent up desire.

"Beg me to fuck you, pet," he demanded huskily.

He was obviously handing on by a thread and I knew my words would push him over. Exactly what I wanted.

"Please, Sir, fuck me hard. I want to fucking feel it tomorrow and know how well I was fucked by my Sir," I begged him on a whimper.

"Oh, you'll feel it, baby," he promised.

His hips began to move hard and fast, thrusting into me without mercy. The nails I was digging into his shoulders began to draw blood a little as I tried desperately to hang on and not cum without permission.

"Please! Oh god! Sir, please I wanna cum on your cock," I begged.

He slapped my ass again sending the sweet pain straight through me. "Louder, pet! You know better than that."

"Please! Sir! I wanna cum on your cock!" I cried.

"Don't hold back now, girl. Why the fuck are you holding back? You know better than that! Fucking tell me what you want!" he yelled smacking my ass again.

His words... his demands... the raw nature of it hit me hard and turned me on even more. There was no way I could even try to deny him.

"I want to cum on your cock, Sir!" I screamed my voice echoing through the empty woods.

"That's better... you better cum hard, sub or I'll bend you over and make the backside even more red," he warned.

"Yes, SIR!" I screamed.

"Cum! Cum now, girl!" he demanded his hand reaching between us and pinching my clit hard again.

With a scream I came hard on his cock as he continued to slam into me hard over and over again, dragging the sweet pleasure out as long as it could.

"Good girl," he praised then began to flick my clit. "Again..."

I whined and shook my head uselessly, knowing I wouldn't be able to deny him even if I wanted to. The pleasure seemed to crest even higher, burning through me as he continued to move and torment me.

"Fuck! Yes, Sir! God!" I screamed as I came again on his cock once more.

"Very good," he murmured his eyes closed as he moaned. "I'm gonna cum inside you, pet. Mmmm I'm gonna fill my pussy so good."

He thrusted hard, shoving himself in as deep as he could go as I felt him swell up, pushing against my ultrasensitive muscles moments before he filled me with his hot seed trigger yet another orgasm. I moaned helplessly, too exhausted to do anything, but let the sensations roll through me.

The forest was quiet once more except for the sounds of our labored breathing. He pulled out slowly, the very movement sending little sparks of pleasure through the both of us, then laid down beside me and pulled me close and holding me so gently.

"Was that how you expected it to be, my sweet?" he asked kissing my hair.

"Yes, Sir. It was amazing. Thank you," I said giggle and snuggling close.

"Good, I'm glad that you were pleased with it," he said proudly.

"You are a very good hunter," I praised him kissing his chest slightly right over his heart.

"And you, my beautiful sub, made one hell of a prey," he said.

I gave another soft breathy giggle as I feel asleep in my Sir's arms feeling safe and warm.

LLanerla
LLanerla
91 Followers