The Forest

Story Info
Sex in a forest setting.
2.5k words
4
13.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning air was crisp as the light breeze whistled gently through the pine forests adjacent to the hotel with an eerie whine. The forest floor was carpeted with a thick layer of soft pine needles and the air scented with the fresh aroma of sweet pine fragrance. Altogether intoxicating.

Dressed in our warm coats we stepped out the boundary gate, hand in hand we walked silently, contemplatively towards the tall army of trees. The early morning sun warming our faces and setting off the warm colours on your beautiful face. We had slept well after the explosive energy of the previous night – contentment personified. As we breached the tree line the sounds of the forest became more distinct, Christmas beetles and their shrill screams cut the air like dentists drills, stopping briefly to take in some air the pauses brought welcome relief from the din. We slipped into single file as we strolled steadily along through the neatly planted rows of trees. I was mesmerised by the swing of your hips and you shapely legs as you stepped out ahead of me, your tight little ass teasingly swaying just ahead of me – You could sense my lust and you loved the power it gave you over me as you deliberately chose the rip denim shorts for this walk knowing full well that they would drive me wild with desire.

Working our way up the gently slope we came the edge of the plantation and stopped. Before us was a lush green valley, scattered rural huts covered the landscape and in the distance one could see a small waterfall feeding the river so vital to the rural existence in these parts. Standing momentarily to catch our breath an take in the tranquillity and beauty I stepped in behind you, putting my arms around your waste I pushed up into your back an gently kissed the back of your neck. Goose flesh waves spread down your arms as my lips gently caressed the nape of you neck. You leaned your head back and smiled, looking into my eyes. Turning around you lifted your arms up and around my neck and we embraced in a long and passionate kiss. Your tongue probing gently, slowly around my lips, the sensation sending shock waves of energy down my spine. As you press up against me you can feel the response deep in my loins as the bulge in my pants fills quickly and presses up against your leg – you sense the power you have as a women and it fuels your determination even more.

Our progress was forward blocked by the framers fence, so we turn up and walked along the fence northwards toward the top of the hill. As we reach the top the fence turns abruptly west and back towards the hotel. Across the fence is virgin bush, un-spoiled by man and his economic pursuits. We stop and decide to explore the landscape a bit more. Stepping through the barbed wire fence, we make our wall along the grass ridge to the line of thorn bush trees in the distance. A flock of Hardi-daars, those ibis birds so endemic to the midlands screech wildly as we approach and fly off down the hill to more un-disturbed pastures. You flinch in surprise at the noise as they can give one quite a fright. Moving down the ridge we reach the edge of the bushveld, small flocks of birds dash feverishly about scavenging seeds and berries in their path. We hear the gently trickle of running water in the distance. That waterfall we saw earlier must be feeding this valley river and it must be close.

The thorn bushes give way to large indigenous trees and bring welcome shade and coolness to our path. The soil beneath out feet is deep rich brown and black with decomposing leaves and branches providing a soft cushion for our boots as we walk towards the stream. Christmas beetles, crickets and spider webs abound. The path drops steeply and we need both hands to aid our decent over the rock path and low hanging branches. Deep green clumps of moss and clusters of autumn shaded fungus bespeckle the smooth black rocks that single the proximity of running water. We step into a shaded terrarium of ferns and forest lilies – a pair of deep green parakeets burst off a nearby branch and fly up into the tree tops. A stream of crystal clear ice cold mountain water cascades down the rock face, sheltered by thick overhanging trees into shallow pools of round river rocks as it winds its way through the forested valley towards the main river. The scene is breathtaking. Both of us are awestruck by the beauty and tranquillity of the scene. We stand in silence just taking it all in for a few moments. We have arrived.

I reach out and take off my coat and yours, placing them down on a large smooth black rock that forms a stage from which we can sit and enjoy the magnificence of mother nature in all its unspoiled glory. Your body is hot from the long walk; a sheen of light perspiration covers your back. We sit, huddling next to each other arms clasped around our knees and just breath – the therapeutic effect it has on our beings is immeasurable as the stresses of a high pressure corporate life disappear like mists in the morning sun. It rejuvenates and recharges our spirits just sitting there contemplatively. I reach out and undo the laces on my boots slipping them off my feet bringing instant relief. I slip off my socks and my feet are immediately cooled by the fresh mountain air. I proceed to do the same for you, gently taking out your tender white feet and lightly massaging the circulation back into your beautiful manicured toes as I remove your socks.

You smile affectionately and look deep into my eyes with those now dark and mysterious eyes of yours the eyes that penetrate my sprit and ignite the fire of desire in me – "penny for your thoughts?" I say and reach forward to kiss you lightly on the lips. "I love you" you whisper softly in my ear, and your eyes reflect the deep sincerity of your statement – nothing more needs to be said, no superlatives added or justification demanded – just love, unconditional and immediate.

A strong gripping sensation rises deep in my chest as I reflect the love and desire to envelope you in my arms and somehow mould our bodies into one. Somehow I want to absorb you into me like two organic cells meeting under a microscope would melt into one another and become one. I smile back at you and I reach forward and kiss you tenderly on your mouth, our lips are moist from the humidity and it accentuates the chemistry between us as we kiss. – "I absolutely love you to" I say as I pull back and stand up.

Grabbing your hands I pull you to your feet and we step forward to dip our feet into the ice cold water – it is electric. We stand in the middle of the gently flowing stream, the cold water sending shock waves up our feet. You step round and put your long arms around my neck we hug each other tenderly. The pressure of your hips against my navel gets the engine started, the stirring in my loins is soon manifested by the bulge in my pants and damp patch below my belt. I gently lift your t-top up your back as my hands caress the small of your back, now under your top, my hands move gently up, caressing, massaging and following the contours of your spine to reach you shoulder blades. I slowly unclasp your bra and gently pull it free from its position. Tossing it back onto our rock ledge I move my right hand up the front of your top and envelope your left breast in my large warm hand, gently circling the nipple as my left hand slips around you back and between your shots and butt. I gently squeeze your bum, pulling you tightly into my body. You arch you back in pleasure as I stimulate your senses across your firm body. Our lips probing each other and exploring always finding new and sensual ways to interact.

By now the cold water is beginning to bite into our feet, so we move out and back up to the rock perch we have created overlooking this Eden paradise. You push me gently down onto the rock, my arms extended back to support my torso then you swing your legs over me and sit down on my lap facing towards me, your hands clasping my head gently an your dark eyes probing my face for information. You reach forward lightly kissing my lips, my eyes are closed as I absorb your energy.

Before long the pressure in my pants becomes painful, and I must move to adjust the position, I squirm out under you, to stand up and release the buckle on my shorts, flicking the stud open I unzip and drop my karki shorts onto the floor, my manhood is pumping in my scants, love juice oozing into the crotch. Sitting next to me, you pull off my underpants and my cock swings out like a boom on a catamaran. You grab the beast in your hands and direct it gently into your mouth. Your tongue, licking and probing the head and shaft in slow rhythmic fashion. My body reels in waves of ecstasy as you stimulate the nerves. Gently clasping your head in my hands I guide your movement to maximise my pleasure. Your eyes, those intoxicating eyes looking up at me as if to say, "come on baby this is for you, cum, don't hold back" - I am getting dangerously close to climax, mercifully you pull back and I can breathe again.

I sit down next to you and take a moment to just look into your eyes and be silent. I gently wipe the excess moisture dripping from around your beautiful lips and you smile loving at me. I drop my hands to lift your t-top up and over your head, your firm breasts glistening in the mottled light of the shady love nest. A stream of saliva drips down onto your chest and runs down over your breasts. My fingers move to caress your erect nipples, gently circling them and gripping them between my thumb and finger as I stimulate the sensory glands around them. I lean over you now as you arch yourself backwards to push your chest up and into my approaching face. Burying my head between you gorgeous tits I kiss and lick the saliva and body fluids on your body. My torso straddling yours as I move slowly down you chest and let my tongue navigate its way over the navel, seductively I probe around the belly button gently pushing in and out. My throbbing cock dripping fluids like a leaking tap, leaving thin streams of juice running down your soft white thighs. My left hand probes your crotch, rubbing your pussy firmly through your shorts, grabbing your butt every now and again to massage the maximus glutimus. Your squirm in ecstasy as the foreplay continues.

I lift my head and look up your toned body now moist and warm, every sense heightened in anticipation of fulfilment of every lustful desire within you. I slowly unclasp you belt, push open the fly, gently easing open the zip. You lift your bum as I east the shots up an over your raised knees. I toss them lightly to the side. Your white cotton panties are damp with love juice, I bend down to take in the smell of your femininity, it drives me wild with desire for you as I let my lips and tongue probe your panties and inner thighs, my hands sill in under you bum and gently squeeze the muscles, my finger slipping in under the panties to probe your lips and asshole lightly. You thrust your hips forward seductively as if wishing for penetrating to occur and release the building tension inside you. Sensing your anticipation, I slip your panties off and toss them over your back; your fine brown bush of hair now soaked in wet juice invites my lips and tongue as I bury my head again into your crotch. Your hands reach over and push my head down, your fingers digging into my scalp as my tongue probes your lips and stimulates your pulsating clitoris.

My tongue moves ever faster, driving waves of ecstasy up your groin and deep into your belly, your hips thrusting forward to draw in my stimulation. I lift my head to come up for a breath and then quickly get back to business. Slowing down I move the attention of my tongue up your navel across your tummy and up to your breasts, I can hear the pounding beat of your heart as I lick the sweet sweat off your heaving chest. As I reach your head, my throbbing cock, now dripping profusely in anticipation begins to probing your pussy, gently teasing the outer lips as it slides up and down your juicy pussy. You arms envelop me as you pull me in, your body no longer able to wait for the fulfilment of its desires, my cock sliding effortless into your hole, slippery and wet. I begin thrusting rhythmically in and out, unleashing waves of electrical sensation up and down each of our glistening bodies, the sensory glands working at full tilt by now. You let out a long moan as you thrust your hips forward to meet mine and the sensations rivet your nervous system with impulses of pure pleasure.

"Make love to me my darling, fuck me fuck me" you say. "Don't stop", as you grab my ass and push it down into your groin. It drives my passion wild; I thrust like a wild animal pumping my meat stick into your pussy with ever increasing frequency. Your body starts to tighten, every muscle stats to quiver, I anticipate your cumming and my own climax is at the door, I cannot hold on much longer, the pressure is enormous. You scream out in ecstasy, your fingers digging into my back as you reach climax, my cock bursts like Mount Vesuvius, spewing its warm load deep into your virginal cavity, again and again I thrust, cum bursting out at each thrust, your body thrashing wildly as the demon of lust is exorcised.

Eventually the energy dissipates and I drop down next to you, my cock softening, lops over to one side and we roll into each others arms, exhausted, fully satisfied and totally amazed at the perfection of the situation. You long leg between mine and your head nestled comfortably in my chest. We cuddle warmly.

A pair of mating butterflies flit by as we gaze sheepishly up into the canopy of the forest, totally and utterly relaxed, such moments are rare indeed, we savour the moment, not knowing if and when we would ever experience this again.