The Forest

Story Info
One girl finds out just how dangerous camping alone can be.
1.5k words
3.69
57.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God it smells so good out here." Thought Becca, she just loved being out in the Forrest. It was so peaceful and quite. She could think out here. She got busy setting up her camp. She had four whole days to herself. She put her tent up about twenty five feet from the edge of the river and her camp table up to the left of it. She strung a line for clothes and extra food between two nearby trees. After that she went to look for some rocks to make a fire ring with. That was easy. The river had plenty to choose from. Within minutes that was done. Now for the hard part. Firewood. So off she went. It only took a few minutes to find a fallen tree. Cutting it up was another story, but after thirty minutes of good hard work she had enough to do her a few days. It took her six trips to get it all into camp, but it gets pretty cold up here at night so the effort was well worth it. It doesn't get much better than a campfire and a river running in the background if you asked her.

Sleep came easy that first night after all the hard work of setting up camp. The next day was full of fishing and reading. When she finally finished her book it was starting to get dark so Becca went down to the river to wash up the dishes and herself. She could not help but feel like she was being watched. She kept looking for whatever was making her feel like that and never saw anything. Finally she just figured it was some animal. The water was so cold, but after a day spent in the sun it felt pretty good. Once she was clean she grabbed her lantern and bedded down for the night with another book. The river running and the sounds of the night creatures soon made her sleepy. She rolled over and put out the lantern and got comfortable.

Just as sleep was taking its hold on her she heard what sounded like footsteps. She sat up and listened but never heard it again. Thinking she was just hearing things she laid back down and within a few minuets was fast asleep. She woke just before dawn to the call of nature, so down to the river she went. Once done she guessed she had a couple more hours to sleep so she headed back to bed. She was stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the man standing between her and her tent. Where had he come from? As she opened her mouth to ask just what the hell he was doing he started to advance on her. She took a few steps back and he quickened his pace and she turned around and started to run.

She could hear him right behind her. She only got a few hundred feet when he caught her. She rolled over and elbowed him in the face and tried to crawl away but he was having none of that. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back into him and wrapped his arm around her neck and started to squeeze.

When Becca felt his arm around her neck she started fighting for all she was worth. She got her feet under her and tried to push him over, but he was so much stronger. She could feel herself start to slip away when he whispered in her ear " You put up a good fight little girl but your mine now." That made her so mad that she found the strength to shove him over. He let her go in order to break their fall. She rolled over and tried to run but the lack of oxygen got the better of her and fell back down. He was on her in a second. He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head and pressed all of his weight into her. She screamed at him in frustration. He just held her down until she wore herself out trying to buck him off. Once he was sure she had no fight left he moved both of her wrists into one hand and used the other to brush the hair out of her eyes. She had them squeezed shut. She looked so good lying there under him panting and sweating. He loved the way her breast heaved under her T shirt. He grabbed her by the jaw and kissed her. Becca was so shocked that she snapped her eyes open and stared at him. He turned her wrists loose to run his hand down her arm and cup her breast in his hand. She gasped when he rolled her nipple between his fingers. He took that opportunity to force his tongue inside. His kiss was so passionate that she found herself kissing him back. He broke the kiss to let his mouth travel down her neck. Becca could not help but moan at the feeling. Part of her was appalled at her behavior but she could not help herself, it felt so good.

After a few moments of that he leaned back to look at her. He stared into her dark brown eyes and she into his vivid green ones. Her breaths were still very rapid but when he took out his knife she stopped breathing all together. He just gave her a crooked grin and cut her shirt off. She thought he would do the same to her panties but he stopped there. It was at this point that Becca realized that it was his rough treatment of her that was turning her on so much. When he leaned down and took her bare breast in his mouth she couldn't stop her self from reaching up and tangling her fingers into his hair. This must have turned him on because he grabbed her around the ribs and started ravishing her breast. She knew she would have bruises tomorrow but didn't care. He flicked her nipples with his tongue and then bit them. He had her panting loudly now. He worked his was down her body, biting at her as he moved. When he reached her panties he took his time removing them, stopping to bite her hips and thighs. Once he had them off he took his time once again to kiss and bite his way back up. When he reach her pussy and saw she had pierced her clit he whispered " Oh hell yeah." and grabbed her around the hips and went to work eating her out.

Becca could not believe that she was being raped and loving it. His mouth felt so good. His tongue was driving her crazy. He found the spot behind the bottom ball of her piercing that hid her clit and rubbed it and started fingering her. Becca lost the ability to think strait. She moaned "Oh God." as she came all over him. He gave her a few minutes to recuperate and pulled her up onto her knees stood and offered her his dick. He tangled his hand in her hair and guided her to it. Under normal circumstances she would never have done it but she was so turned on that she didn't care and took him into her mouth and wrapped her hand around his base used her saliva as lubricant to jack him off and she blew him. He leaned his head back and moaned his pleasure. The closer he got the more forceful he became. She had never let a man force himself down her throat because she gagged so easily but she was determined to get him off. One good turn deserves another. She could taste his precum and hoped when he did cum she would be able to swallow without getting sick.

To her surprise he pulled her off and pushed her over onto her back and rammed himself into her sopping wet pussy. Becca threw her head back and groaned. God he felt so good. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and planted her feet and fucked him back.

He pushed himself up so he could look down an her. Her eyes were open but they had a glassy, unfocused look to them. He leaned down and kissed her. She ran her hands up his back ran her nails across his shoulders. As he threw his head back and moaned she took the opportunity to kiss his exposed neck. She could not help herself and bit him. He whispered " Oh God girl." in a passion strangled voice. They laid there on the Forrest floor fucking until the sun was well up before he finally came. Becca could not believe how long he could go. They laid in each others arms for a while, nether one had the energy to move. Finally Becca found the strength to say "That was amazing. We're going to have to do this more often." Her boyfriend just nodded his head and pulled her closer.