The Forest

Story Info
Two lovers discover a dream realm which can reunite them.
1k words
3.78
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every night, as she drifted off to sleep, she thought about him. A man she'd known for years and the one she believed held the key to her heart. It had been some time since she'd seen him and been held in the safety of his arms, but she had found a way for them to be together, if only for the night. As the heavy weight of sleep crept over her, her spirit began its nightly journey toward another realm, a dream realm. There, she was reunited with him and together in this realm there was nothing to separate them.

Tonight, she found herself in a dense forest. It was dim and the scent of pine was heavy in the air. She looked up and saw sunlight streaming through the tops of the trees. She heard birds off in the distance and watched squirrels and chipmunks scamper about. As she looked around, she realized this was a place she'd never been to before. Every direction looked the same, so she let her heart guide her. She felt the brittle pine needles and cool dirt beneath her feet and the air was cool against her bare arms. Soon, she felt the pull of him grow stronger and began to walk faster with hopeful anticipation. Her light flowy dress caressed her body as she moved. Her long brown hair cascaded softly over her shoulders.

As she reached the edge of the forest, she stood motionless as she took in the view before her. There was a small clearing, the ground covered with wildflowers in bloom, their petals all opened to the warmth of the sun. She heard the croak of a bullfrog, a chorus of cicadas, and songbirds calling to each other. Butterflies drifted from one flower to another, pausing for a moment to drink in the sweet nectar before moving to the next. And there, in the center was a little quiet pond. She could feel him close and her eyes began searching for him. As she started around the pond, he emerged from the forest on the other side.

As their eyes met, their smiles grew. They began making their way to each other. As she grew close, he reached his hand out to her and she took it. He pulled her close, and laid his hand gently against her soft cheek. Her eyes closed at the familiar touch she so longed for. She'd missed him and before she could open her eyes he pressed his lips softly against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and felt his strong arms slide around her waist and pull her in even closer. As her breasts pushed into his chest, her heart sped up. Their desire for each other seemed to instantly rekindle and they began to feel the heat of each other, awakening a deep hunger they couldn't deny.

He unzipped her dress and guided the thin straps over her shoulders so the dress could fall to her ankles and reveal her naked body. He leaned in and began nibbling on her ear lobes and kissing down her neck. She slid her hands under his shirt and lifted it over his head, tossing it aside. Their hands began exploring each other, gentle and soft at first, but as their kiss deepened their hunger grew.

He pulled back just a little, just enough to look into her eyes, their lips barely touching as he whispered how he ached for her and how he needed more. She felt weak under his spell. She knew, as she looked into his eyes, that she was his and that she would give herself to him once more.

Their knees buckled and they melted into a heap amidst the flowers by the pond. He nibbled on her ear and softly asked her to touch herself for him. As one hand slid down between her legs and the other hand cupped her own breast, he raised up to his knees and unbuttoned his pants. Watching her work one hand gently over her sweet spot while the other roughly pulled and pinched her nipple, made him so hard he ached. He slid his pants off and took himself in his own hand, gently stroking as she watched him. He positioned himself between her legs and replaced her hand with something harder, working the tip of himself over that spot, feeling her hips tilt and move to him, watching her eye widen with desire for him.

As he moved his hips back and forth a little faster, aching to slide into her tight wet tunnel, with a ragged breath he said, "Tell me what you want."

Her head was swimming as the pleasure rushed over her. She looked him in the eyes and said, "I want you!" She took another breath and as the words "take me," pushed past her lips she felt him plunge all the way inside her. He felt so engorged, so hot. She pressed her hands against his chest as he rode above her. Every thrust took them both closer and closer to the edge. Her breasts swaying with the motion beneath him. Her legs reached up and pulled him, holding him in place against her. She gave to him, and as he took her, he could see in her eyes that she belonged to him.

The overwhelming sensations and emotions swirled into energy and passion all around them and as it all reached its peak they began to convulse together. Their desire released in a passionate explosion and within a moment their hunger had been satisfied.

He slowly unlocked from her and rested by her side, their skin glistened with sweat under the light of the sun. She reached for his face and once more guided his lips to hers. With their legs entwined, lips barely touching, eyes closed, he whispered "til next time, my love" and then they felt the abrupt unstoppable pull away from each other, away from their dream... and back into the present.

She opened her eyes and found herself in her own bed, all alone and felt a pang in her heart as she began to miss him once more.