The Forest Bakery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She danced about the kitchen, twirling in her long pink dress, her expression dreamy, the very image of a woman in love. Though her bosom and hips were generously curvy, her feet were as small and dainty as those of a ballerina, and her little feathered wings fluttered as delicately as a butterfly's to help her dance with perfect grace. She dipped her finger in a bubbling pot, stuck the finger into her mouth, and giggled with glee.

Then she caught a glimpse of the world outside the round windows of the cottage, and her hot pink eyes widened. Her sucking on her finger sped up slightly.

A soft, smooth voice like warm milk reached her ears, and a hand caressed her from behind, sliding up her dress to stroke over her thigh. "My beautiful Dove," cooed the owner of that hand—and of the cupid she so possessively touched—"it seems our little mistlemaid has brought us another toy to play with." For a moment, they both watched through the window as the mistlemaid enjoyed herself.

"Mm. Ooh." Dove cooed and sighed, leaning happily against the speaker. "She's probably cursed the silly thing's brains out by now."

"The poor dear will need proper care when she's through with him." A kiss. A nuzzle. Dove whined softly, craving every touch. "You know how Sultra can leave a bitter aftertaste."

"Uh-huh." Dove giggled. She wriggled back against the speaker. "Don't worry, Mistress. I know how to take care of rebellious boys." Her finger dipped back into the pot, stirring momentarily, before lifting the finger back up to her eyes, the concoction positively dripping with something that smelled fruity, creamy, and almost sickeningly sweet. Her heart swelled with adoration as she watched that distant shape, so squirmy beneath Sultra's merciless control. "When I'm through with him, our bitter boy will be as sweet as candy."

And as the cupid bounced in place with her excitement, she stuck the finger back into her mouth and began to suck, moaning as Lady Honeysuckle's caresses continued.

Soon, she'd be sucking on something even sweeter.

TO BE CONTINUED.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! There's more to come in this series, and don't worry—Nico might be far from broken, but his bad luck has only just begun. ;)