The Forest By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The figures around them raised their arms in a collective shout of triumph, the chant dying out instantly, replaced by a wordless shout of joy from all around. As it finished there was silence.

Delilah wrapped her fingers through Master's hair, holding his head against her neck. A feeling of energy like she'd just had six cups of coffee was running through her and it was amazing.

Master seemed to have spent himself entirely. Two figures came up from behind him, crossing carefully into the circle and lifted him up off of her. She gasped as his cock came free of her.

Another figure approached now as the two led Master away, back to the other side of the bonfire. Delilah was struggling to push herself up on her arms. Her mind was a raging fire of energy but her body was like jelly. He came to stand before her feet, looking down at her. It was another man with his hood down, but she didn't recognize him any more than the man who'd fucked her.

"Delilah Norwood, welcome," he said. "Today is the first day of the rest of your life."

She lay back on the soft earth and smiled up at the sky. This amazing feeling inside her had been worth every second of it.

12