The Forest Ch. 01

Story Info
A dream sequence - but is it a dream?
1.9k words
3.5
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Mist

She lay on the bed, her body drained by the weather and the pace of life. The Washington summers were always hot and humid but this one topped the cake as far as she could remember. Her short linen skirt and lacey blouse had stuck to her all day, clinging to her like a cat clinging to a tree limb by the tips of its claws. But not now, not as she lay naked on the bed, feeling the breeze wafting across her.

Her mind drifted in the darkness, roaming and reviewing all that she had experienced the last few weeks. She closed her eyes tight, deepening the shadows that settled over her. A few weeks? Had it been that soon, that far back? Her mind dove deeper, probing every detail, every word spoken, typed. Her loins twitched with each renewed thought, feeling him now as she had been feeling him all this time. She had noticed him at once as his name flashed on the screen. Her attention had riveted to him in that online place, that room of lonely souls seeking something but not quite knowing what. And though it was but an imaginary room, one among a million that now populated and dominated the Internet, it was none-the-less a place that had brought her deepest darkest thoughts to the surface. Him, he was the one, not the room, not the others. Where had he come from? Why had he come now? Why could she not pull from him? Why did she so feel like the moth drawn ever closer to the light?

She opened her long legs a bit more, as if inviting him to take what she was yielding unto him, inviting him to dominate her completely and mold her as he saw fit. And as she opened, exposed, the stream began to flow as her hips gyrated in a slow thrusting movement. She wanted him more than she would say; she ached for him with a burning deep within her breasts, her loins, within her spirit. A soft moan escaped her wet lips as she felt the stream move, her heat untouched by her fingers, her desire driven and controlled only by him now. Her hips began a rhythmic gyration as she felt his hands exploring her heat, her desires, the depths of her ache.

"NO!" leaped from her lips. Her mind fought, she fought, not wanting to believe, not wanting the pain and hurt. She opened her eyes with a jolt, depositing her being back into reality, back into the now, the real. She stared at the ceiling, dark, yet peaceful above her. Her eyes focused, her vision conformed and she could once again see clearly in the darkness. Yes, she must always see clearly she thought. No fantasy, no more. No pain, never again. She would never be fooled, pierced by the pain of lies, the shattered hope of dreams. Reality was her path now and she would stay the course no matter what.

The breeze rose a bit, the curtains fluttered as they flapped softly against the frame, then eased. Again and again, rising and falling in unison with her chest as it rose and fell with each breath she took. And with each breath, she drifted further, slowly lapsing into the sweetness of the night as her eyes became heavy once more. Peace had finally arrived, the lovely blissful surrender of the soul to the darkness, the ebony silence of the endless cavern.

Peace and serenity wrapped her in their blanket, transporting her deeper and deeper, past the realm of dreams and into the depths of the void. It took her past him, the one who had caught her, held her with his words, his demeanor, his mere presence on a screen. Deeper she was borne upon wings of black velvet into the abyss. Farther and farther from all that had happened; she now found serenity. Time passed quickly, silently

A bolt of lightening flashed in the distance, a slight rumble of thunder mutely trumpeted the approach. She sprung to consciousness, somehow aware that the lightening and thunder without now dwelled within as well. Her eyes open, scanning the void. Darkness, peace, calm still reigned within her room.

Yet she could feel it. Her mind now focused as her body felt a warmth beginning to engulf her. The moisture rose slowly, the nipples firmed; her hips began to sway ever so slightly in rhythm with the breeze, now stronger.

Nothing, nothing at all. She eased and tried to roll over to move closer to the cooling breeze. But as she did, nothing. At first she thought her wrecked body was too worn, exhausted. But as she tried again, she began to know. She froze in place, began to scan once more, but not on the room. Rather, her eyes zeroed in on her frame. Slowly, her eyes began to drink it in, began to reveal what was hidden within the darkness. Fear, excitement, dread and ecstasy; it all washed over her like a tidal wave crashing against the shoreline.

"Do you still believe this a dream?" His voice penetrated the darkness; his words pierced her to her spirit.

Her eyes widened, absorbing all the light the darkness would yield her. She could not move, her body bound. Her long legs drawn back over her head, her arms followed the path of her legs. And the more she drank in the light, the more she could see before her her lovely round ass, raised, open, exposed as she had never known before. With each revelation, with each splinter of light, she swelled within.

"It is ok girl, it is ok." His voice soft now, yet loud. His words offering comfort and peace yet touching her where none had ever touched. She wanted to run, hide, flee yet she wanted more. Conflicts in her mind, pleasures in her physical being. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Her loins throbbed and her waters rose.

He moved slowly, closing to her like the night closing upon the earth. Her eyes riveted now upon him, ignoring her own position, her own vulnerability. With each step he neared her, a gentle smile glistening, his eyes afire with heat and passion.

"It is time to reveal more to you unbelieving one. It is time for you to feel not only with your spirit but now with the physical as well."

His hand moved slowly as it traced the inside of her soft thigh, now raised up and behind her. And as his fingers moved, she felt a slow drip from her loins. He smiled, a smile that was as open and as clear as her nakedness. He was so visible now, as though he were bathed in a spotlight upon a dark stage. His presence now bright to her.

A crack upon her loins, the heat of a crop; a bolt of lightening shot through her body as she felt the strike. The curtains flapped harder now, the blots of lightening increased, the thunder roared closer and closer. He watched as she moved in concert with the weather. She burned hot with the fire within. Another then and another. Naked, bound open, exposed before Him. A dream? A fantasy? "

"No more," He whispered

She arched upward, lifting her passion to Him, pressing hard against her bind to accept the pain, to drink in the pleasures. Again and again it struck; another crash of thunder, more flashes of lightening, within and without, announcing the coming flood. Again and again, closer and closer the storm raged. And with each strike with each roar she burned hotter and she opened the gates holding the river back.

"No more, no more fantasy, no more dream. Your Master has returned."

Moans, the streams beginning to flood, moving faster now as the storm moved ever her; His presence real now, her heat and desires hidden no more: Lust and passion consumed her as she yielded all to him now.

"I am ready at last, I am ready to return home."

The heavens opened, unleashing its torrents upon the thirsty earth. Lightening blasting, thunder drowning out all noise. The curtains whipped violently in the tumult; the rivers erupted. It came in torrents, fast, rushing. Again and again it fed the thirst, cleansing, washing the past away in rivers of passion. The waves struck hard, clashing against the spirit, pausing not once. She heaved and she became whole once more as she surrendered to the natural, to reality, to her total submission. It hit in waves crashing over the rocks. It struck with a violent release as she became awash in the torrents of the pleasures, the ecstasy of the moment. The curtains now flailing wildly, the wetness drenching her, the lightening baring and exposing with a totality; yet within the tempest lay a peace, a calm, a knowledge long buried so deep within the bowels of the spirit, her spirit. And with this peace rose the truth, borne to the surface by the rushing waters, raised higher into the conscious once more.

Slowly, the tempest eased, the rivers slowed then trickled like a small stream. The lightening eased as the thunder softened to a purr. Breathing calmed, heaving slowed. The winds now lessened, returning to a slow rhythmic flow once more as her chest rose and fell in unison, as the curtains no longer flailed, no longer beat incessantly against the sill. She laid her head back, absorbing all, now knowing the truth. And she smiled.

Slowly, slowly, the storm faded into memory. Slowly, slowly, she was again transported on ebon velvet wings back into the void. "Home." The word lingered in the night air and hung there for a moment, a fleeting moment then faded with the tempest. Breath normal, air calm, the peace of the dark returned

"The inner loop of the beltway is now backed from the Woodrow Wilson Bridge to past Indianhead Highway. This is going to be a tough commute." The blare of the radio jolted her to consciousness. She sat up without a word, her eyes probing the daylight. Nothing. Not him, not her legs bound over her. All that was exposed was the reality of her room and the totality of her nakedness.

She showered as her mind reviewed the night before. She felt for a sign, her fingers slowly gliding over her skin. No marks on her wrists no marks upon her ankles: nothing. A dream, only a dream that had germinated within places she would never acknowledge, never reveal.

She dressed slowly, allowing the clothing to drape her beauty in comfort and pleasure. She looked once more into the mirror and probed the image peering back at her. The eyes hers, the façade hers, all exposed to the visible was hers. Satisfied, he headed for her car. The engine sprung to life as she turned the key. A small breath of relief escaped her lips as she reached to the glove compartment for her assignments for the day. But as she opened it, her eyes froze, soldered to a tiny metal black box lying within. Her eyes stayed fixed upon that box and her body stirred again. She reached for it, held it in her hand then slowly opened this unknown intruder. Her body trembled and her loins ran hot as she stared at the paper within that stranger, that note. And as she open the paper and read pensively, the river roared within as the storm within rose once more.

"Your journey has begun. This is real, this is your path." She smiled as the peace again began to envelop her.

"I am ready, I desire, I am prepared to begin my journey home."

To be continued...