The Forest Elf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers

The intoxicating effect caused by this gland has been said to make female elves the best sexual mates of all the humanoid species. Another interesting point is that this condition is most prominent in Forest Elves and Mountain Elves, making them much more susceptible to its effects. The female Forest and Mountain Elves have been sought after as mates and sex slaves for ages.

Also unique to elf-women is a second, clitoris-like numb at the back of their throats. The biological purpose of this feature is unknown, but it is believed to have developed to help elf-women better pleasure their mates, thus increasing their chances of keeping them around. Due to this second clitoris, only the elves can orgasm orally making them truly interesting sexual creatures.

Once the sun began set, she awoke and opened her pack, and took out some of the dried fish and fruit that she had kept. She ate and drank, filling her belly. She then took out a container of the powdered soap she made in City of Serronia, and rubbed it all over her body. This special soap her mother taught her to make works equally well on dry or wet skin. The soap left her feeling clean and fresh. She rubbed some toothpaste on her teeth, gums and tongue. She had gathered clumps of jasmine flowers and used them to rub through her thick hair, leaving her hair smelling like a wonder flower patch. She felt clean and soft.

Upon the arrival of darkness, she climbed out of the tree and continued her stealthy trek through the dark forest. The cooing of a raven and the sounds of buzzing crickets filled her sensitive ears. After several hours, her keen vision detected the glow of a fire in the distance. She began to hear the low grumbling of voices. She could not understand what they were saying for they spoke in their own tongue.

Each race of creatures had a unique language, but all beings on Tlateott spoke Common. Common was created eons ago so that all beings could communicate with each other. She approached very cautiously, making sure she remained downwind. As she slithered through the low hung branches, she came upon an encampment.

She hid amongst the bushes and tall grass stalks. She saw that this was no small camp but rather an Orc embattlement. She could see dozens of tents and several small campfires burning. She knew she had to be smart about how she would approach them. If they found her and thought she was a spy, they may kill her of the spot. Or worse, they would torture her and rape her to death. She had to give herself up and appear non-threatening. She crouched low and approached closer to the camp. The heavy thud of her heartbeat echoed in her ears. Sweat began to bead her brow and atop her bountiful cleavage even though the air was cool and damp.

As Yersia sneaked the perimeter of the camp, voices caught her attention. She turned her eyes, startled, toward the sound of the voices and noticed three orcs walking the perimeter in her direction. She crouched low to the ground as they approached. Suddenly, she noticed that the wind had shifted direction, and not to her favor.

The three orcs continued to approach. They were about fifty feet away when they stopped. She peered through the bushes and tall grass. The orcs began to whisper to each other and they sniffed the air.

"Oh no," Yersia thought to herself. "They can smell me!"

She quickly thought of her plan. She had to approach the Orcs; she could not let them find her or they will kill her. The Orcs had their backs to her, sniffing the wind. She took a deep breath and tried to stand up, but she was frozen with fear. She closed her eyes and tried to work up the courage but before she could, the Orcs turned her direction and continued walking, alert to something nearby. Something that smelled sweet, like the nectar of a flower.

The three Orcs were dressed like soldiers, with steel and leather armor, long broadswords and knives. Yersia could hear their footsteps getting closer and closer. She could her them breathing; she could hear the clank of their armor.

As they passed, one of the Orcs saw a tiny green twinkle of light out of the corner of his eye. He turned and looked down and saw what appeared to be a hooded figure lying of the ground. He looked closer and saw the face of an elf girl.

She had a tiny green precious stone pierced through her nose and the light from the campfires glinted off of it. He stared at her for several seconds, perhaps not comprehending what he was looking at. Yersia could only hold her breath and pray. Finally, the Orc realized that what he was looking at was not a figment of his imagination; he quickly drew his sword and yelled in a deep, loud, growling voice, "Spy!"

His two companions turned and drew their swords. Yersia froze in terror and threw her hands in the air saying, "I am an elf! I am surrendering!"

She tried to crawl way from them on her back, but the tail of her cloak was under her feet so she could not move; her feet kelp sliding off the tail of the cloak leaving streaks of mud from her boots.

Again she shouted, "I surrender! I surrender! Don't kill me! Please!"

One of the Orcs pressed the cold blade of his sword to her neck. "Wicked elf," he yelled, "Who comes with you?!"

"I am alone, Sir," she pleaded!

"You lie! I will gash your throat where you lie! How many are you!" shouted the Orc as his two companions crouched, long swords at the ready while looking out into the darkness for the other elves.

More Orcs approached.

"Show yourself," he demanded!

Yersia reached up and removed the hood of her cloak. The Orc looked down and realized that the intruder was a female elf...A beautiful, albeit.

"Please, Lord, I am but one! I mean no harm. Please don't hurt me," Yersia pleaded softly.

"I sense no others, Captain. She is perhaps but one," growled another Orc.

More Orcs began to arrive; some with bows and others with battle axes and spears and others holding flaming torches.

The Captain, obviously the higher ranking of the three, peered at the Forest Elf. He saw the fear in her green eyes; eyes that reflect the moonlight as if she were a cat or another creature of the forest. She did not reach for her weapons nor call for aid from her kin, if she even had any. She was frightened and seemed lost.

"Take her weapons," the Captain ordered.

With that, one of the Orcs reached down with a clawed hand the ripped her belt from her waist, taking the sword and dagger with it.

"What other weapons do you possess, Spy?" Barked the Captain.

"None, Lord! I beg of you! I am just an elf girl. I am no spy," she pleaded, breathing heavily and trembling with fright.

"Search her," commanded the Captain as he removed his blade from Yersia's throat. The Orc grabbed Yersia's arm and pulled her to her feet. He held her firmly as her searched her cloak and boots for hidden weapons; He could find none. He then ripped the backpack from her and began to rummage through it, looking for anything that would identify her as a spy.

"She is clean," the subordinate Orc responded.

The Captain's eyes fell heavy on the Forest Elf. His eyes were piercing and red as blood.

"Take her to the General," he commanded.

The other two Orcs grabbed her by her arms and lifted her clear off the ground and carried her off toward the center of the camp. As she was taken off, she saw that dozens of other Orcs had gathered around and were yelling and shouting profanities at her. They threatened to rape her, sodomize her and to throw her to the Javouls, which were large, wolf/bear like creatures of the Vandark. They told her that she would be raped by every Orc in the camp; fucked raw and filled with their seething cum. She is frightened to the core as they threatened her with all forms of barbaric acts of torture and death.

She was lead to an area where a large series of fires that formed a ring around a group of tables. Around these tables sat several Orcs looking at what appeared to be maps or perhaps war plans. The Captain approached one of the tables and announced his presence and saluted. The Orc seated turned to the Captain, stood and returned the salute. The Captain spoke to the Orc in charge, turning briefly while point in Yersia's direction. The Captain appeared to explain how they came to possess Yersia and how she claimed to have been alone. Yersia, still being held by the two Orc soldiers, assumed that the Orc in charge was the General.

The General turned and faced Yersia and approached her slowly. The General, standing well over 7 feet tall and weighting over 450 pounds, was a huge specimen. His shoulders were huge and as broad as a barn door. His arms were thick and ripped with muscles; his forearms were thicker than her legs. His legs were massively thick, powerful and covered with scars. He had a thick, strong, powerful back and neck. He certainly had seen his share of battles.

His hair was long, matted into thick black locks that draped over his thick neck and huge shoulders. His barrel chest was covered by plate armor that was adorned with the dragon crest of the Vandark Army. His arms had leather bands above his venous biceps and thick leather bands covered his wrists. His stomach was rippled with muscles and carried several deep scars. He wore a bronze colored belt on his waist and attached to it was a black loincloth that fell across his gentiles to near mid thigh. From there, he wore tough leather boots which were caked with mud.

His face, she thought, was not like the other Orcs. His face has smoother features, not the hideous, evil face of the others. He had smaller, fang like upshot canine teeth, but the rest seemed more human or elf like. He was somehow different, but she could think about it now. Still, he looked fearsome and intimidating.

The General stopped in front of Yersia and with his evil red eyes he looked her up and down. His eyes came to rest upon her ample cleavage, glistening with sweat. Even this massive beast felt a powerful urge in his loins upon seeing this young, supple Forest Elf. His eyes lowered to her stomach, exposed now that the other Orcs held her arms above her head. The General took in the sight of her flat, smooth olive toned belly, exposed from under her heavy cloak, and the narrow dimpled slit created by her bellybutton from which hung a long golden jewel, certainly of Elfish design. Her lower stomach, wet with perspiration, shimmered in the firelight. He raised his gaze to the Elf's eyes. She looked at him briefly, just long enough for him to catch a glimpse of her iridescent green eyes. He could see the youth and fear in them. Her lush full lips quivered. Her entire body trembled in terror. Her breathing was rapid. She quickly let her eyes fall to the ground for she did not want to offend him. She knew that he was soon going to determine her fate.

"Release her," he commanded with a deep, grumbling voice. His order was follow without hesitation and she fell to the ground. The Captain tossed her pack to the ground beside her. Yersia lifted herself to her knees, sitting on her heels at the General's feet and looked up at his towering figure.

The General then spoke directly to her, "I am General Shrogg, commander of this sector. Explain yourself, Elf! And if you lie to me, I will have you skinned alive."

Yersia looked at the ground, sobbing, "I was serving as a nanny in the Alliance when I was accused of murdering an Officer. He was trying to rape me and happened to kill him. I did not mean to. They sentenced me to death, but I escaped. I am alone and I have nowhere else to go.

"I have been hiding in the forest for over a week and I am afraid. I did not know what to do so I came here to beg for protection."

The Orcs standing nearby laughed at the nerve of this little elf girl.

"Please, Sir, I beg you. I have been banished by the Alliance. I have nowhere else to go. I beg you Great General, please do not harm me," Yersia plead in a soft sobbing voice.

Other Orcs joined in laughter. Scared, thinking that they might decide to cut her to bits, she rose off her heels and looked up at the General. Tears of fear began to run out of her glowing eyes and rolled down her lightly freckled cheeks. She sniffled and trembled.

General Shrogg could sense her fear and knew how helpless and desperate this elf girl was. "Are you frightened, Elf-girl," he said smugly? "You should be. I could kill you with my bare hands. I could crush the life from you for even looking upon me, spy!" He clinched a fist and grasped the handle of his sword with the other.

"I beg you, Lord Shrogg," Yersia pled. "I'm not a spy. I am a helpless outcast and I have nowhere to go," she said tearfully.

Shrogg, contemplating the situation, turned, walked to a large chair and sat down, facing her. He leaned forward, withdrew a wickedly curved dagger from his belt and placed his elbows on his knees.

Shrogg looked long and hard at the elf girl, rolling the handle of the dagger in his clawed hands. "Come here, little girl. Stand before me."

Thinking quickly and sensing the General's reaction when he noticed her breasts, she stood up and began to lightly bite her lower lip, trying to look as pretty as she could. She walked to him and fell to her knees before him in submission. Yersia was frightened to her core; she was now wishing she never come here to begin with. Even if he did except her, he was so massive. How could her little body do for him? Yersia looked around at the other Orcs. They looked battle hardened and ready to kill. She was terrified of them and she began to shiver harder. She was afraid that she was going to be giving to them and gang raped or torn apart limb by limb. She looked at the dagger in Shrogg's hand and swallowed hard.

In a soft sexy whisper that only Shrogg could hear, Yersia admitted, "Master, please allow me to be your servant. I will serve you to my death. I pledge you my servitude to you, my Lord. Please don't let them have me. I am just eighteen and a virgin. Please do not let them rape me!"

Yersia knelt at General Shrogg's feet and placed her small hands upon his knees. She looked into his eyes and softly licked her lips with her long pointed tongue. She then began to slide her hands up his scarred, muscled thighs. Shrogg was surprised by this. He reached out with a clawed hand and grasped Yersia by the throat and lifted her off the ground and stood up violently. She yelped and grabbed at his wrists.

Shrogg looked into her submissive eyes. He sniffed the air, catching her sweet, clean floral scent. Her face began to turn red as her squeezed her throat, so he released his grip causing her to fall back to her knees.

He then spoke in his native tongue to one of his soldiers, who nodded and left. He then barked more orders and most of the other Orcs also left the area. He sheathed the dagger and grabbed Yersia's pack off the ground. He continued to issue orders to his men and they all left in different directions.

Yersia remained kneeling, hoping he would forget about her and walk away so she could escape, but she was not so lucky. He reached down and threw his massive arm around Yersia's thin waist and lifted her like a rag doll, tossing her over his shoulder as if she were a sack of potatoes. Her hair and her cloak dangled from her as she was carried away from the fires and toward a large tent. The tent was much larger than the other tents, presumably his command quarters. As he walked, she could feel the power of his legs and she could smell the musky sweat on his body.

The tent was long and wide. It was black and surrounded by lit torches. Numerous large flags flew in the gentle breeze at the corners. The entrance of the tent was protected by a large canvas roof from which hung thick leather doors and the ground was covered with a green carpet, presumable to prevent dirt and mud from entering the tent.

There were four well armed Orcs at the entrance of the tent along with two large evil looking Javouls; they were the General's personal guards. Far behind the tent in the distance was a gathering of Orcs performing in some sort of ritual dance. Deep drums pounded in a rhythmic beat. The drums sounded evil and wicked, like the beating of dragon's heart, yet at the same time, they sounded mysterious and erotic. Shrogg growled instructions to the guards and, with Yersia tossed over his shoulder, entered the tent.

Inside, the tent was warm and comfortably dry. Shrogg released Yersia by dropping her on a couch and he tossed her pack to the other side of the room. She adjusted herself and sat up. She ran her fingers through her long hair while she looked around the room. Candles burned on tall silver stands which were spaced throughout the room and they lit the large space quite well. In one corner, a massive bed laid of the floor, covered with fur blankets and silken pillows. In another corner sat a large, jewel covered throne. Above the throne stood a huge golden dragon with wings spread out wide, emerald eyes and toothed mouth agape, the symbol of the Vandark. A soft fur rug covered most of the floor and there was a pleasant scent in the room.

Yersia was taken aback by the luxurious setting. Never had she thought of Orcs as creatures of comfort. There was even a large fireplace in the other corner from which a small, crackling fire burned. The General turned and sat in the grand throne. He leaned back and placed a clawed finger to his chin and look upon the lovely elf.

"You say you wish to serve me, Elf? Hum, maybe I should just throw you to the urges my men and be done with it," Shrogg stated with a dismissive wave of his hand.

Yersia pleaded, "Please don't Master. I don't want to be raped. Master, I beg of you, please take me as your elf-girl. I have never been with a man before. Please do not throw me away. I offer myself to you willingly Master." She slid off the couch, onto her knees and held her hands together in front of her, as if she were praying. "Please, General. I bet of you!"

General Shrogg, upon hearing her pleas, could not help but be tempted. He had been engaged in campaign for years and had not been with a female the entire time. He had spent the greater part of his life away from anything to call home. The only females he has ever been intimate with were orcs and female orcs are not attractive creatures. They are short, squat and covered with warts. Their breasts are narrow and long, more like the utter of cattle. Plus, they stink. As a result, Shrogg has not had sex in years; five years to be exact. He had to admit, this elf girl could be quite pleasurable.

"So elf girl, you say you are a virgin?"

"Yes, my Lord, I swear it. I still possess my innocence," she replied, afraid to look into his eyes.

"And you are offering yourself willingly to me and only me?" He asked, rubbing his chin with his clawed fingers.

"I do, my Lord. I offer myself to you. All I ask is that I be yours and yours alone. I beg you to not allow the other to have me. Please do not share me! I will be yours and I will do your every bidding, Master. I will serve your ever pleasure. Please, my Lord, allow me to only serve you. I wish you to be my sole Master and protector. You are all I have, Master," the Forest Elf said in a soft voice as she knelt before him twirling her hair with her long fingers, hands trembling from the overwhelming fear.

"Do you truly think I need you as my pet? What do you think you can offer me that I cannot take elsewhere? Why should I deny my men your body?"

"Please, my Lord, allow me the honor of serving you. Please protect me from the others!" She began to cry softly and tears ran down her cheeks. "Master, I can pleasure in ways no one else can. The 'Elfish Effect' is strong in me. I know I have never been with a man, but please allow me to try. Please, Master," she sobbed.

kuffsnkeys
kuffsnkeys
130 Followers