The Forgotten Book

Story Info
Young man forgets a book at older lady's house.
3.1k words
4.42
124.7k
36
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers

A friend of my mothers' called around six o' clocks one night while I was busy doing my homework. She wondered if I could babysit for her eight-year-old while she went out for a few drinks with a guy she worked with. My mother was quick to volunteer me to her friend, so I took my math book, the only subject I had left to finish and walked a few houses up to her house.

Her name was Cathy, she is a single mother around the age of thirty and she was not a bad looking woman. Her long brunette hair, she has a decent sized breasts and a nice rounded ass, or at least that is the way it looked in her jeans. She promised not to be any later than eleven and her son should go to bed by nine, then she was gone.

It was tough trying to homework and play GI JOES with an eight-year-old, and I ended up playing with the army toys instead. Then he was off to bed at nine o'clock just like his mother had said he would and I was left to finish my homework. Math not being my best subject, it took me an hour and a half to do my homework. Then I just sat on the couch and dozed off until I heard her come in through the front door.

"Hey, thanks for watching him for me tonight, I really owe you a favor sometime." She said.

"No problem, I guess I better get going." I said and walked out the door.

By the time I got to my front porch at my house I realized I had forgotten my Math book at Cathy's house. So I cursed myself out for a moment and then trudged back up the street, I walked quietly up onto the porch and saw the light still on. I was about to knock on the door when I saw a sight that amazed my eighteen-year-old eyes.

She was lying on her couch in the small living room of her house, her white blouse she wore was completely unbuttoned. Her bra was unhooked, her large tits on full display, her left hand was making gentle circles around the large areolas of her nipples. Her short skirt was hiked up to her waist and her right hand was down inside her white lace panties frigging herself with wild abandon.

I stood there rubbing my hardening cock through my jeans, watching her through the window of her front door. Then I was startled by a car passing by, so I reluctantly knocked on the door, Cathy jumped up. Her hand darted out of her panties, she pulled her skirt down as she got up from the couch and held her shirt closed with one hand. She walked to the door with an annoyed look on her face, then she turned on the porch light and saw me standing there.

"Cathy, I'm really sorry to bother you, I forgot my math book on your coffee table and I really needs it for school in the morning." I explained.

"Oh okay, come on in then Tommy." She said to open the door for me to come in.

"Thank you is a real life saver." I said hoping she would not say anything about what I had just witnessed looking through the glass.

She closed the door and locked it behind her, she turned and watched me pick up the book, still standing by the front door holding her blouse closed. I picked the book up and looked at her nervously, she knew I was standing at the door watching her, now she is going to confront me. Shit, what if she calls my mother and tells her what kind of degenerate she has for a son, I will be branded a peeping tom, if you can excuse the pun.

"Tommy was you standing at my door long?" She asked sternly.

"Only for a minute or two, honest." I replied nervously.

"My date did not go well tonight, I just needed some relief, you can understand that can't be you." She said this time with less annoyance in her voice.

"Yes I can understand that." I replied thinking of my hard cock straining against my jeans. "Well I got my book so maybe I better get going now."

"No, stay with me for a little while, and I could really use the company." She said. "Why don't you sit down and put the tonight show on and I will go out to the kitchen to pop some popcorn for us?"

"All right I guess I could stay for a little while." I replied setting my book back down on the coffee table.

While she was gone, I took the opportunity to move my cock around in my jeans so that my hard on was not as obvious when she returned. I could hear her plug in the hot air popper, put some butter in a small sauce pan, then I could hear the familiar sound of popcorn popping.

Cathy disappeared for a moment into the bathroom that was located just off of the kitchen and then she returned carrying a tray with a large bowl of popcorn and two glasses of coke. She had changed while she was in the bathroom, she came out wearing an old faded nightshirt that said class of 1977 on it(forgot to mention this story takes place in the eighties). She set the tray down and joined me on the couch, surprisingly she sat close to me.

We watched most of the tonight show, got through most of the big bowl of popcorn, we made small talk about school, the show, music and current events. I finally worked up the courage and was going to ask her what she meant by her date not going well.

"So what happened on your date, you said it did not go well?" I asked getting it out into the open.

"Well, we went to that small restaurant on main street for dinner, while where they're his buddies from his softball team were at the restaurants bar drinking. We ate dinner sitting at the bar, then he totally forgot about me and kept on drinking with his friends. The thing that pissed me off the most is that I was really attracted to this guy." She explained. "I don't even think he knew I left the restaurant, I walked out and ended up walking back here."

"Wow, what a fucking jerk." I muttered never cursing in front of one of my mothers' friends before.

"Yeah you got that right." She replied laughing.

"You looked really great tonight and I'm not just saying that either." I said figuring, but I might have some momentum.

"Thank you, I know that you are just trying to be sweet." She replied patting my knee.

"If you were my date, I would have had the finest table, with candles and a nice flowery centerpiece of flowers." I said with increasing boldness. "That jerk obviously does not know how to treat a beautiful lady like you, you are better off without him."

"Oh Tommy, you really know the right things to say." She said to take me by the hand she pulled me to her for a soft tender kiss on the lips. Then the phone rang, she let go of my hand and got up to answer it.

"Hello, oh Hi Bill, yes I made it home okay, you want to come over and apologize, any I don't think so, no, no, no, look Bill I'm not in the mood and I don't think I want to go on another date tomorrow either, whatever then, yeah you too." She said hanging up the phone and coming back to sit on the couch with me. "I can't believe that jerk called and wanted to come over, well I have a better date here with a nice romantic young man."

Without saying anything she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me toward her, we were both now kissing on her couch with reckless passion. I pushed her back onto the couch and my hand was now working its way up her nightshirt. I gently squeezed one of her breasts, the more I fondled it the harder it got. Her nipples were now protruding outwards obscenely as our tongues danced in each others mouth.

I slid my hand down her stomach and slipped inside her white lace panties, I have frigged a few girls in my time so I had an idea what to do. I worked my finger in between her pussy lips and began to rub up and down. The hot wet steaminess of her pussy began to increase, then I found the hard nub of her clit and began to rub it slowly.

Soft mews were now escaping her mouth, I could feel the sounds reverberate through my mouth as I sped up the teasing of her clit. She then broke off the kiss and lay on her back panting rapidly as I gradually brought her to orgasm with my hand.

"Oh yes, that was so good." She moaned.

Then she sat up and pushed me up until I was into a sitting position, she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my fully erect six-inch cock. She took it into her soft hands and then bent down engulfing it into her warm mouth. I had blow jobs before from the highschool girls I dated, usually they weren't all that good, this however was incredible. I could not help it and within a minute I was shooting my hot thick cum into her eager mouth.

She swallowed as much of it as she could and then she licked my deflating member up and down, licking it clean of cum. When I finished cumming she got up and walked out of the room, I sat there dumbfounded thinking I did something wrong. I was about to put my cock back into my pants when she came back into the living room.

"You're not leaving yet." She said almost running back over to the couch. "Stand up."

Silently I did what I was told and she took the waist band of my jeans, then she helped me pull them off, then my underwear, then she helped my take my shirt off. We stood kissing for a moment, it felt weird tasting my cum in her mouth as we kissed, yet very erotic at the same time. She then pushed me back down on the couch and straddled my cock, which by now had already found new life.

Slowly she eased her wet pussy down on top of it until it was all the way inside of her, I wanted to see her naked so bad that I pulled her night shirt off while she was doing this. She held her tits up to my face and I alternated between the two, sucking on her erect nipples like a hungry baby. Then she started to ride my cock up and down, slowly at first, then she was riding me harder and faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me, c'mon Tommy, fuck me, fuck your cock into me." She moaned over and over.

I did the best I could try to meet her thrusts with a thrust of my own, soon she was digging her long nails into my shoulders and she was cumming. Then I whispered into her ear to hold onto my neck tightly, she did so and with my cock still into her I stood up. It was not really that hard to do with all the strength and conditioning training I had from football seasons.

"I want to keep making love to you in your bed." I said aloud.

She kissed me as I carried her into her bedroom, luckily though her bedroom was on the first floor of her small house. With my cock still into her we I laid her on the bed, then I resumed pumping my cock into her. At first it was the normal missionary position, I loved the feeling of her soft shapely legs wrapped tightly around me, but soon I moved my arms down, making her legs come higher up. My cock was now into her deep and I was giving her long hard strokes with it, causing ripples of pleasure throughout her body.

"Oh fuck, Tommy, oh fuck, you really now how to fuck, oh god I'm cumming again, oh yes babies make me cum." She moaned.

This time after I made cum, she told me to get off she wanted it doggie style, so I rolled off and let her get up on all fours. I got up behind her and slid my cock into her from behind, I put both hands up on her shoulders and started to fuck her. Her large tits swinging underneath her, I was now fucking her fast and hard, the sounds of my grunts and loud passionate moaning were emanating from the room.

Then she screamed aloud she was cumming and I too could not take anymore, I shot load after load of cum into while at the same time she was cumming too. We both collapsed on her bed and fell fast asleep in each others arm, until around three a.m.

I got up and took a piss, when I came back the light from the outside streetlight provided enough light for me to see her naked form sleeping on her side. I was now instantly hard again and got into bed next to her, gently I lifted her leg and slid my cock into her pussy.

"Oh, what, oh my god yes fuck me again lover." She groggily said as my cock started to slide in and out of her.

As we fucked in this position I could see that one of the hands was playing with her tits and the other was now rubbing her clit as we fucked. Once again Cathy was cumming for me and then I got back on top of her, we fucked that way for almost an hour. I forget how many times she said she had come and once again I was cumming inside of her.

After that we were both asleep again, until five in the morning when the phone rang, Cathy had a phone by her bed and she answered it. It was my mother calling to see if I fell asleep at her house last night, due to the fact I did not come home.

"Yes he fell asleep on my couch, I did not see the sense to wake him, all right I will tell him." She said hanging up the phone. "Your mother wanted me to make sure you got up around seven, take a shower and go to school."

"Well I'm up" I said to nuzzle her neck and grinding my hard cock against her.

"Yes I see you are, well why doesn't you lay here for a little while longer, I need to take a shower, get ready for work and then get my son up." She said getting up out of bed.

I laid in her bed dejected, I watched her walk out of her bedroom, eventually I heard the water of her shower running. Bullshit I thought to myself, I fucked her all night, I should be able to fuck her in the morning too. So with that I got out of bed and went into her bathroom to surprise her, her back was turned and I slid the curtin back enough to get in. She jumped when I wrapped my arms around her soapy body, she then tried to push away.

"Did I do something wrong?" I said dejectedly.

"No, honey, no, you were wonderful last night. I just need to hurry up and get ready for work, you and my son have to go to school, we don't really have time for this." She sighed.

I turned her around and she could see the rejection in my eyes, she took me into her arms and gave me a deep kiss. We stood there for several moments kissing, then I took one of her tits and wrapped my mouth around its nipple.

"Oh Tommy we need to stop." She said half heartedly.

I did not listen and kissed my way down her stomach, she fell back against the wall of the shower and I spread her legs apart enough for me to get my head in enough to lick her pussy. She moaned and grabbed my head, grinding my face against the hot lips of her pussy. My tongue ran circles around her clit, I ran my hand up her leg and inserted a finger into her hot box, then another and then another.

I fingered her roughly with three fingers while licking her clit, and Cathy was cumming all over my face in a matter of a few minutes. I stood up to put my cock into her after she had her orgasm, yet she stopped me again.

"It's not that I don't want to make love to you again, it's just that I no longer have my diaphragm in and I don't want to get pregnant. But hold on I have an idea." She said to shut the water off and getting out of the shower dripping wet.

I followed her holding my hard cock in one hand as she looked through her medicine cabinet pulling out a tube of ky jelly. She squirted some of it on my cock and then she rubbed a bag glob of on her asshole.

"Fuck my ass, if you want honey." She said bending over the sink.

Not having to be told to do something twice I got behind her, she used one hand to pull on one cheek, while I used one hand to pull on the other cheek. I pushed my cock into her tight asshole and once it was in she used both of the hands to grip the sink. Her ass was tight and was gripping my cock like it was a vice, while we did this we both looked in the mirror of the medicine cabinet. I loved how beautiful her face looked from the pleasure and pain she was getting, soon both of her our faces were twisted up from us cumming at the same time.

After we both recovered, she told me that I better get on home so I could get cleaned up and get ready for school. She would call me later to see if I could sneak out and come back up to her house and see again. We stayed lovers during the remainder of my school year, through the summer and during my first two years of college.

She finally met a nice man who reminded her of me, they got married and eventually moved away. I too met a girl while in school, with all my experience with Cathy, I was able to woo my future wife.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,006 Followers