The Fortress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused. "What do you mean by that, mom?"

"Listen, son." My mom leaned forward in a conspiratorial sort of way and whispered, "Your dad will be out on Thursday. Why don't you take her shopping or something? Maybe the two of you can even catch a movie. This will take her mind off of things and she'll feel better."

That was not something unusual because after my father and mother, I am the most appropriate chaperone for my sister. But it seemed ironic for her to trust me with my sister after what my sister and I had been up to. Of course, she knew, and I knew, as well as my sister did, there was no way for anything to happen between us because of the sacred relationship she and I have. My mother knew from many past occasions when they had left me in charge of my sister that I was the best caretaker of my sister and I had performed my duties satisfactorily.

I couldn't wait to break the news to Shamila. I told her that evening that mom wanted me to take her out on a date.

She looked baffled at my comment. I explained the situation to her and told her why mom wanted me to take her out. Of course, she was happy and said that she would look forward to our outing.

She wanted to go to a mall that was slightly out of the way. When we got out of the car in the parking lot, she surprised me by shedding herabaya and scarf off. Underneath she was wearing those jeans and T-shirt from the other day and boots to compliment her jeans. She had her hair in a ponytail and hanging all the way down to her buttocks.

"What are you doing?" I asked in disbelief.

"I am so sick and tired of this." She exclaimed as she threw her outer garments into the car.

She looked good, as I had seen her that day, but she looked alluring when she walked and her hair caressed her ass from side to side with each step. She was very graceful in her walk and she seemed very sure of herself, despite that probably being her first time out without the outer coverings.

Of course she drew looks from both men and women that must have flattered her. Even I felt flattered being with her because some guys gave me the look of envy. Only if they knew that she was my sister.

We shopped for most of the morning. She bought clothes and other stuff. I then took her for lunch and we caught a 2:00 pm show in the cinema. We were home by 5:00. My mom was very happy to see the happiness on Shamila's face.

That evening I asked her, "So, how was your date?"

She laughed. "It was fun. I enjoyed myself."

"I am glad you did. It was nice to see you out of your element." I did the play on words.

"So, when are we going out again?"

"I would like to say that it's up to you, but I think it would be more appropriate to say that it is up to mom." I laughed.

"Well, I still need more shopping to do, so how about tomorrow?" She laughed as well.

"Why don't you go and talk to mom? I am game if she is."

She gave me the shock of my life when she took off herabaya and scarf the next morning in the parking lot of another mall. She was dressed to kill; wearing a sleeveless half-T-shirt, showing her midriff in full glory and her cleavage rather prominent, and a hipster which clung to her curves around her butt and thigh areas and came just below her knees with a provocative slit on the side of her legs.

"I am glad you like it," she said when she saw me staring at her with an open mouth.

"No, I don't like it. It is too much for me."

"Well, you are the one who took me shopping for it," she didn't much care about my protest. She smiled rather mischievously, "Besides, I am on a date and this is how I wanted to dress."

It was a nice day---very stimulating. I was horny most of the day and she probably knew it. I was ogling her throughout the trip and I even commented about her being too sexy for a mere mortal like me. She brushed my comments aside.

We came home tired and exhausted. She was on high spirits though. She came for our evening visit and this time instead of sitting on the bed cross-legged, she spread herself facedown across the width of it with her legs bent above her body. She was feeling good and she was looking good as each swaying of her legs caused her body and her hips to move slightly.

"Tell me, Sis. You have bared most of you to me today. Why don't you go all the way and let me see all of you?"

She laughed, "You don't stop trying your luck, do you?"

"Well, it is like playing the lottery. I know the odds are tremendously against my winning, but the thrill of playing is worth something in itself. If I happen to get lucky and win, well, that would be once in a lifetime experience."

"So, I am a lottery ticket to you."

"No, you are the lottery prize."

"Well, you are not a qualified candidate."

"Yeah," I said, resignedly, "I know. What a pity?"

She turned over to her back and extended her legs straight. "I can do something for you, though. Sort of saying thanks for a wonderful date of freedom."

"What would that be?"

She reached for the button on the front of her hipster that was holding it together and undid it. Then she unzipped halfway down and opened the two flaps to reveal hear dark, silky bush. She crooned, "Enjoy, while it lasts."

I gasped loudly as I wasn't prepared for her move.

I leaned forward and down to get a closer look and exclaimed, "It looks beautiful, Sis. Just like the rest of you."

"You have been paying me compliments all day, brother. I hope you don't have any wrong intentions behind them."

"Oh, no, no, no. My intentions are very honourable." We both laughed at my plea of innocence.

She saw my hand moving across to her hair but didn't say or do anything. She only looked at it as my fingers reached down and held the top of a bunch of her pubic hair. "They feel lovely."

She just smiled but didn't try to stop me. I ran my fingers through them and caressed the base of those hair as I traced lines across her skin.

She slapped my hand gently and zipped up. "Okay, that's enough. Give a guy an inch and he wants a yard."

"Can't help it, Sis. We had some good time today and I don't think you were with your brother on our trip."

"Actually, I wasn't. I was out with a man. I wanted to know what it feels like to be out on a real date, that's why I went all out."

She sat up and positioned herself in that usual cross-legged pose. She asked, "Have you been with a woman, I mean, that way?"

I looked in her face trying to figure out what she was getting at. I didn't know what answer she wanted to hear, so I gave the logical answer for people like us, from a culture like ours. "No, I haven't been with a woman, Sis." I lowered my head in remorse.

"Then we are in the same boat," she sympathized. "I sometime wonder what it would be like to be with someone that way."

I didn't say anything. I waited for her to continue. She didn't. Instead she got up and went to her room. I fell asleep thinking about things.

I was feeling rather down the next day for some reason and she picked up on it.

"What is it, Shafiq? What's the matter? You seem somewhere else."

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking about things."

"What kind of things?"

"About what we discussed last night. Things like what it would be like to be with someone that way."

"Oh, I see." She paused for a while then added, "I hear it is supposed to be good, but I don't know."

"I don't know, either. But I sure would like to find out, wouldn't you."

She ignored my comment. My whole body was feverish and she could tell that I was aching. She asked, "What's the matter with you?"

I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at her---I mean really looked at her. She was wearing eastern clothing again and to me she looked more beautiful than she did in the western outfit. She waited for my answer.

I reached out and held her left hand in my right hand. That was the first physical contact we had made since our accidental touch that Sunday morning, and it was as electrifying as the first time.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Sis, I want to see you."

"I am in front of you. You can see me right now."

"No, Sis. I want to see you, see you."

"Oh..." She exclaimed as my intentions dawned on her.

"I have to, Sis. I must."

"I don't..."

"No, Sis. You don't understand. It is a matter of life and death."

She gazed into my eyes for a while and then whispered, "Really, that bad!"

"You have no idea. You have been driving me crazy since day one and I have reached a bursting point. I know we can't do anything but I want to see you; just want to have a picture for my fantasies."

She pulled her hand away from me and walked out of my room. I sat there, numb.

She came back a few minutes later. She was in her gown. She stood enough distance away from me where I could see all of her profile and slowly opened the front of her gown and dropped it down to her ankles. She stood in front of me stark naked.

Her slender body swaying in front of me like the smoke from a genie's bottle; her long, black hair flowing behind her caressing her naked butt; and her pubic hair so sexily framing her sweet, sexy pussy. Her thighs were very inviting and her small, round, and firm breasts with hard nipples pointing at me were magical.

I gestured for her to turn around and give me the complete view from all sides. Her hair were covering her ass partly as part of it peeked through the black strands. I found that to be very sexy and highly erotic. When she turned back to face me, I motioned for her to come closer. She did.

I placed my hands on her hips and held her close to me. My face was at eye level with her pussy. It was the most glorious pussy I could have ever imagined.

"Sis, is it possible for you to let me enter you."

She gasped and bit her lower lip, which only enhanced her appeal in my eyes. She replied, "You know, I have always wanted to feel a man inside of me but never did I imagine it to be my brother."

"Was that a yes or no, then?"

"It has to be a no, you know that. We are not supposed to come into that kind of contact."

"Who's gonna know?" I pleaded. I was getting desperate.

"We'll know; you and I. We can't be with each other that way."

I had to find another approach. I let her go and she put her gown back on. As she turned to leave, I asked her, "Do you want to see me, then?"

She stopped in her tracks. She didn't turn back, only stood there looking up towards the ceiling. After thinking about my comment a few moments, she replied, "Maybe some other time."

I have never felt so frustrated in my life as I did that day.

The following evening, as I came out of the shower, I found her sitting on my bed. She looked at me as I walked over to her, and grabbed my hand once I was near her. She said, "I thought about it all night and all day. I think I do want to see you."

I kept holding on to her hand and said, "Go ahead."

She hesitated at first and then slowly got enough courage to reach out and grab the flap on the front. I released her hand so she could use both of them to open my towel. She had trouble looking at my penis directly but after a few averted looks, she managed to concentrate and take the view in. My cock was hanging flaccidly over my testicles and was shrunk in size due to my bath. It wasn't a very impressive sight.

She looked at it and I could see her hand twitching as if she was suppressing the urge to touch it. I told her, "You can go ahead and touch it if you want."

The thought of her hands in contact with my dick caused some movement in my penis. It started to enlarge. She smiled and said, "It's alive!"

"Yes, it is coming alive." My God, she had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen on such luscious lips.

She hesitantly reached out and poked it with her index finger. I laughed at her reaction. She withdrew her hand as if she had touched something hot.

"It's okay. He won't bite."

She became a little bold and grabbed the tip with her thumb and index finger. I was rapidly hardening with her touches, as unexciting as they were.

I reached down and held her hand in mine. Then I opened her palm, angled it crosswise, placed my shaft right in the middle, and wrapped her hand around it. The feel of her soft hand on my cock expedited the growing erection. I could see it pushing her hand loose. She held on and looked amazed at the increase in size in just matter of seconds. As she held it and squeezed it, it became really rigid.

"It's so..." she looked for the right word to complete her sentence.

I thought she was going to say that it was so hard or that it was so big. She completed her sentence, "...so warm."

Well, that too. Different colours came and went on her features. She asked, "Does this mean, you are ready to have sex?"

I looked at my sister holding my hard cock in her hand and just smiled at her rather innocent question.

She lifted it up and looked at the underside. Her other hand went for my scrotum and cupped it. "Let me show you something," I said to her and first removed her hand off of my rod and then placed it back over it, palm down. She made a first and I moved her hand forward and backward in a small stroking movement. She saw the skin of my circumcised head come over the ridge and cover it and then move back as her hand moved back.

"What would this do?" She asked.

"Just wait a short while. You'll see."

The pre-come started after a few strokes and a drop formed at the tip right below the hole. She seemed quite amazed, "Is that the sperm?"

"No, the sperm will require a lot more strokes before it comes out. That is just the pre-come. I am now primed to be inside a woman."

"But you do know that you can't be inside me."

"Yes, I do know as you constantly keep reminding me. That's why I said, '...inside a woman,' instead of, '...inside you.' "

Then she surprised me by saying, "I can let you enter me, but you cannot have sex with me."

I was confused. "Isn't it the same thing?"

"No, it's not, if you think about it."

"Can you clarify a little?"

"I want to feel a man inside of me and you want to feel yourself inside a woman. I can let you go inside of me so we both feel what it is like, but it is not sex. We are not having sex."

"But, isn't sex where a man puts his penis inside a woman."

"No, sex is the whole act. Here I am simply talking about a penis inside a pussy."

"I can put my penis inside of you, but we are not having sex."

"That's right. Sex would involve kissing, hugging, caressing, and fucking. We are not fucking. You are simply inserting your penis inside of me and then pulling it out. If that's okay with you then I can agree to it."

She was very complicated for me, but I didn't care. However she justified it, the magical part was that my penis would be inside her pussy. The rest I could care less.

I dropped my towel and reached for her shirt to remove it. I moved her back and she spread herself on the bed. I then took her pants off and jumped where her feet were, spread her legs a little and positioned myself in between them.

She stared at my erect cock. I aimed for her pussy as I lifted her legs up and moved my cock closer to her pussy lips.

I was sitting on my haunches. As her legs moved up to her chest, her butt came up and her pussy became open for my entry. I lowered myself down enough until the tip of my cock touched the bottom of her pussy lips. She shuddered at the feel as I slowly pushed it between her lips and ran the tip across the length of her cunt. My penis parted her lips in a ploughing motion as the sides rubbed on the sides of her lips, the bottom caressed her hole and the area above it and the little hole at the end of my cock pushed into her clit. She gasped at the feel of my liquid coming in contact with her clit.

I traced the length of her pussy with my penis a couple more times and then pulled it back, away from her genitals. I let the back of her thighs rest against the top of my thighs as I held her pussy lips between the fingers of each hand and spread them apart to take a better look at her hole. The funnel like entrance to her insides had this pinkish glow on it. I held my penis between the fingers of my right hand as I held her lips open with my left and positioned the head of my cock right in that opening. I pushed a little with my hips to anchor it properly. Then I grabbed her knees with my arms and tried to insert myself inside her.

My penis went in a little but didn't go in too far. There was resistance to its entry. I moved a little forward and up so that my cock was rigidly stuck in her cunt. I grabbed her shoulders with my hands and pushed down to get inside of her. I couldn't get her opening to widen to let my penis in. I turned slightly to make a semicircular motion hoping to drill my way in, but nothing doing.

"What's the matter?" She asked as she tried to look between her legs. My cock was still outside her pussy and she wanted to know why I wasn't in.

"Your body is not cooperating," I answered.

"Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Just sit back and relax."

"I don't want to sit back. I want to see it going in." She was leaning on her elbows by then, thus changing the angle. In this pose, the backs of her knees were resting on top of my thighs, but her backside was dangling little lower than I wanted it to.

I placed my hands around her hips and below her ass. I grabbed her buttocks firmly as I shifted my weight toward the back to correct the angle of entry. She looked at my penis as I pulled her up with my hands and pushed down with my hips, trying to concentrate my force onto the tip of my cock.

I pushed inward as her pussy resisted. The front of my cock wouldn't go any further as the back of it was pushing forward with force. I could see my dick enlarging outward in the middle.

I sensed it happening, as did she. She yelled, "It's going in."

I yelled a lot louder, "Ohh!"

I screamed in a sound which almost resembled a scream of pain, as my head pushed her opening outward and made it through. I was in as her pussy closed around my penis after the ridge had gone through the opening.

"Ohh!" She screamed almost a similar scream of pain as I felt my penis breaking her hymen.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern as she looked into my face.

"Yes, I am okay," I said, while trying to catch my breath. I had exerted myself so much that my heart was beating out of control. "How about you?"

"It looks like you are in pain or something."

"No, I am okay. It's just that you are very tight!"

"Is that a good thing?"

"That's a very good thing. Men love tight pussies."

She looked at my cock so embedded inside her cunt and then at my face. She seemed ecstatic. I asked her, "So, how does it feel?"

She looked at me while thinking carefully about her feelings. "It feels kind of weird."

I didn't expect that kind of a reply. "Weird? How so?"

"I don't know. I have never had a cock inside of me, so it feels weird. I feel weird. I don't know what kind of signals my body is supposed to produce, so whatever it is producing, it feels weird."

"But is it good weird, or bad?"

"I don't know. It is just weird."

"Was there some kind of pain as you lost your virginity?"

"Just a little burning sensation, but nothing I can't handle."

I pushed my cock in until the skin bunched around the top also went inside. I pulled it back and then pushed it in. I repeated this in and out motion a few times and then asked her, "How about now?"

"Well, it feels kind of nice." She thought a little more and then said, "Actually, it feels nice. I am having this rush of sweet sensations, but the weirdness is still there. I guess I have a foreign object inside of me and the weirdness will stay until I become familiar with it."

To make her familiar with my cock, I slowly pulled it out with the intentions to put it back in. As the ridge of my head tried to come out, that tightness came back into play. I had trouble sliding it out gently. I had to pull it out with force.