The Fortress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyster
xyster
650 Followers

Once I pulled it out, she sat up and pulled herself away from me.

I panicked, "What are you doing?"

"We are done. I now know what a penis feels like inside of me, thanks to you. And you now know what it feels like to be inside a woman, thanks to me."

I have to admit that at that moment I truly understood the meanings of the word "flabbergasted." I almost yelled, "But I am not done, yet."

"Yes, you are."

"No, please, Sis. I didn't quite feel the whole thing. I was too busy worrying about you to concentrate on my own feelings. Please, let me do it just one more time. Then I promise we'll be done. Please, I am begging you." I was pathetic.

She looked at me for a short while then said, "Okay, just one more time."

"Okay, okay. This time I will really concentrate on everything."

She lay back on the bed. I positioned myself as before and with a heave and a ho, I inserted my head through her opening. She was watching it go in. I pushed a little further and then pulled it back, making sure my head won't come out. I kept going back and forth like that a few times until she interrupted me, "What are you doing?"

"This feels too good, Sis. You have the most wonderful pussy in the entire universe."

"How would you know that mister? You have never been with any other woman."

"Well, I can't imagine for it to be any better than this. I am in heaven."

"Well, you better hurry up. If you continue like this any longer, I'll start to think that you are trying to have sex with me."

I pushed my cock in all the way. There was a pained look on her face as I pressed my pubes into hers. "I have news for you, Sis. Iam having sex with you."

"You are?" She fell back on to the bed.

"Yes, I am. Why don't you just relax and enjoy yourself?"

"How can I, when my own brother is busy fucking me?"

I just laughed and started to pump slowly, trying to last each thrust as long as possible. She did relax shortly. I started to go in deep and pull all the way to the head then deep again. I guess she couldn't hold against the onslaught of sexual emotions as a strong, thick, hard dick caressed the inside of her vagina tenderly and repeatedly. She became more animated.

My thrusts became more intense as my own body started to feel the slow build up of an orgasm. I went in and out of my sister's slender body at a moderate pace, trying to hold the urge to pump as hard and as fast as I could. At times I heard her make some sounds that resembled moans and I tried to echo them in an effort to encourage her to display her emotions to their fullest.

My tempo increased as the sensations around my cock became even sweeter. She held my shoulders for support as I started to thrust with vigour. She learned to copy my moans whenever she felt a spasm as I started to moan even loudly.

"I am coming, Sis. I am coming." I said as my moans became one never-ending sound. "I am going to shoot my sperm inside of you, Sis." I pumped even harder.

She didn't know what to expect when I finally came. I pumped hard into her and held myself against her, as one long "Ohhhh!" escaped my throat with each tremor. Then my body shuddered and writhed uncontrollably as I felt my sperm push its way through my tubes and landed inside her pussy. I was looking right into her face as the first load hit her vaginal walls.

She reacted to it in a very unique way. There was surprise on her face as she felt my sperm on her insides and there was a look of disbelief as her body experienced spasms of its own. She arched her back as she tried to stop me from shooting more inside of her. I held myself deep within her. She jerked a couple of times before her own body started to writhe uncontrollably.

Our orgasms were mind-blowing, especially hers because she didn't know what to expect. I expected her to faint in response to such extreme feelings and such intense pleasure. I remembered my first orgasm was actually devastating for me. It was more pain than pleasure.

She was disoriented in response to her orgasm and I held her tight as I held myself inside of her. My cock slowly softened and her pussy tightened around it as it became smaller and smaller. She was tight enough that I didn't slip out even after I was completely flaccid. She held my soft penis as I started to kiss her.

At first she was a little awkward but then she started to respond with enthusiasm and my slow kisses started to bring her out of her shock. I placed my hands on her breasts and started to invigorate her that way as well. My gentle caressing and my even gentler kisses brought her back to life. For the first time, in my opinion, she realized what had happened and how it could be a good thing for the both of us.

She started to run her hands on my back as she started to participate willingly in the act. I felt a little movement in my cock that was still inside her pussy, even though barely. It started to harden and I regained my erection after a while, still inside of her. That was another surprise feeling for her as her animated state started to emerge again.

I continued kissing her as I started the rhythmic pumping again. We had another slow fuck which must have lasted a good couple of hours. She experienced another orgasm or two and I came inside of her as I had done before. This time, however, I pulled myself out once my penis softened inside of her and spent the rest of the evening kissing her breasts and belly and sucking on her nipples. She was astonished when the sperm that I had deposited inside of her, started to ooze back out. She said that the feelings of that liquid coming out of her pussy was even weirder than feeling my cock in her the first time.

My mother asked me the next day what was the noise coming out of my room. I knew she didn't hear that much otherwise she would have figured out easily what the noise was about. I said, "Oh, we were just horsing around, mom."

"Well, not too much horsing around, you hear. I don't want anything to get out of control." I guess she was aware of the possibility of something happening, although she was a little too late.

That evening, my father announced that they wanted to take advantage of my being in the house and go visit some of the relatives that they had been meaning to visit for almost a year. The reason they hadn't visited them before was my sister. They couldn't leave her alone in the house but now that I was there, I could keep an eye on things and they could leave with peace of mind.

That was also not something unusual because they had taken similar trips almost every summer vacation when I came back home. They needed someone to restrict my sister in their absence and there was no one better than her older brother to do just that. Of course, things were slightly different than before---just slightly.

They wanted to attend two weddings, visit some relatives to present their condolences on the passing of some loved ones, and may be squeeze in a vacation along the way. My mom was happy to be going away from the fortress. Needless to say, my sister was also happy at their departure.

I asked my sister that evening, "So, how are you feeling, today?"

"A little sore," she replied. "I think there was some bleeding when you entered me."

I liked the sound of that phrase: '...you entered me.' I knew that her blood had dried on my penis and it took a bit of scrubbing to get rid of it. "That means you are no longer a virgin."

"God, I had wanted to lose my virginity since I was sixteen, but I didn't know to who."

"Well, I am honoured to be the one. Now, about your sore pussy, you want me to kiss it better?"

She slapped me hard. "I think you had enough."

After my parent's car left the house the next morning, she came running to me. "Freedom, Shafiq, freedom! Finally we can breathe easy."

"But, not total freedom. I still have my duty to do." I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"But, at least we can walk around the house without worrying about mom objecting to something or other. Maybe even do a few things they never allowed us to do, or at least allowed me to do."

"We should do nothing of the sort," I laughed. "You just behave yourself."

"Oh, I know what I should do first," she ran away as soon as she finished her sentence. Then she came back after about ten minutes or so. I had heard the gate open and close, so I assumed she had sent the maid to get something.

"How about we go out and celebrate our freedom tonight? We can go to the movies. We can eat out. We can even go for a drive."

I just watched as she rushed to her room to get ready. I had no choice but to oblige.

We spent the morning shopping, spent the lunchtime eating in a Chinese restaurant, watched a movie in the afternoon, and ate dinner at an Italian restaurant. We were on a real date as she hung on to me at every opportunity.

On her way to her room, she poked her head in my door and asked, "Can I bring you some tea?"

"Okay."

She brought the tea and prepared a cup for me. As I sat there drinking it, she decided to lie next to me. I quickly finished the cup and lay next to her. She turned to face me as she curled her legs with her knees pushing into my belly. My sister looked real beautiful in white slacks and short blouse. I started to caress her shoulders at first and then started to rub my hand over her back, her ass, and her thighs. After a while of gentle caresses, I turned her over and started to caress her breasts and her belly. Finally, I rested my hand between her legs and asked, "So, is it still sore?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Can I kiss it better?" I offered again.

"I guess," she replied without any enthusiasm in her voice.

I jumped to the occasion. I took her clothes off as she just lay there lazily. Then I spread her legs and knelt in between them. I proceeded to remove my own clothing before lowering my head onto her pussy. To get into better position, I lifted her legs and placed them around my head and over my shoulders. Her heels were resting comfortably on my back as I brought my face closer to her pussy.

I held her hair between my lips and tugged on them gently. "You know, Shamila, you probably have the best looking pussy I can imagine," I complimented her private parts once more. She just smiled.

I put my lips onto her pussy lips and just caressed them all over softly and slowly. She moaned, "That feels nice."

I then proceeded to place small nibbles on her skin and made my way to her clit. I took it slightly between my lips and then brushed it with the tip of my tongue. She squirmed in response.

I extended my tongue out and gently ran it between her lips, kind of nudging them open. Then on the reverse turn, I pushed it through them and licked the surface. She moaned with pleasure. "God, Shafiq, where did you learn to do that?"

I brought my tongue back to her clit and pressed it hard. "Ohh!" She moaned. "Now that feels weird."

I traced the inside of her lips with my tongue again and inserted it in her hole. She moaned again. I continued with my oral stimulation, kissing, caressing, sucking, and licking all over and around her pussy and she kept moaning with pleasure. I was feeling very good at the response I was getting from her.

I made my way to the bottom of her cunt and licked on the ridge between her hole and her anus. I then pushed her legs up against her chest and told her to hold them there. I pushed my hands under her buttocks and lifted her up until her anus came directly in front of my tongue. I then gently rubbed the brown puckered hole with it. Her moans were very loud as she squirmed uncontrollably with each contact my tongue made with her anus. She yelled, "What are you doing to me?"

I continued giving her head until her moans became one steady grunting sound coming out of her throat and she started to buck and thrust into my face. I kept my tongue pressed on her clit using my lower teeth as I moved my face in semi-circles to urge her orgasm on. When she came, she came with so much force that I almost hurt the back of my tongue.

Once her orgasm subsided, I moved up and started kissing her belly, around her bellybutton and her breasts. I spent quite a long time on her nipples, underside of her breasts, and finally her neck. She grabbed my face and pulled it to hers. She started kissing me while her hands reached between us and guided my cock to her hole. She positioned herself at the angle that we needed for me to push in. Once again, I applied pressure to her hole, while she pushed back onto my cock. She started to open and then with another "Ohh!" my head was in. She was tight. I kept pushing myself deeper until I was all the way in. I lifted my face up and looked at her. She seemed very happy as she said, "You know, you deserved that one."

We kissed as I held myself inside of her. There was no hurry to finish or to get to a conclusion. I was enjoying myself and my sister as much as possible and I wanted each moment to last. We kissed gently as I pulled myself out from time to time and asked her to guide me back in. Each time it required me to push in and her to thrust out and we both screamed simultaneously, "Ohh!"

It was wonderful. She was very receptive. During one of those moments when we needed to take a breather, she asked me, "What are you doing to me, brother? Are you fucking me, having sex with me, or ..."

I cut her short, "I am making love to you, Shamila, and don't you forget it."

When we were done that time, we went to the kitchen and spent time making and eating snacks. She wanted us to go to her room after that. She made me sit with my back leaning against her pillows as she sat in my lap and we stated to kiss again. Sometime during the night I became hard again and she then took me in with her legs wrapped around my waist. We kissed and made love until the wee hours.

We woke up in each other's arms the next morning. Our lovemaking started again after breakfast and continued until lunchtime. We went out for lunch and a movie and came back ready for another night of passion.

Thus another routine was set. Every day we would start by making love and go for lunch, followed by a movie, a long drive, time in the park, shopping, or anything else. Then we would come home after dinner and begin another session of lovemaking.

We spent twenty glorious days with each other, doing things to and with each other that we wanted. It took a while for her to give me oral stimulation, but once she managed, she became very good very quickly. She said she enjoyed the taste. We took each other in as many positions and as many ways as we could, and spent the last few days in, doing nothing but making love. I was able to persuade her to let me enter her anus by the end of our time together. Needless to say, we enjoyed each other thoroughly and we had hundreds of orgasms as we built fond memories of our time together.

My sister's slender body had made her the best fuck I could ever imagine to have. I am sure my athletic abilities came in handy for her. We couldn't get enough of each other, but we made sure that we gave enough of ourselves to the other.

Our parents came back and put an end to our activities. We couldn't really be with each other the way we had been in their absence and we didn't want to risk getting caught by even doing what I did the first time we had sex. My mom would have caught us after she had become aware of our horsing around before she left for her trip.

It was difficult to be away from each other, but we managed to get through the separation. We just had to find a way to go out and do it in a hotel or something. In the meantime we had to just pretend like nothing had happened for our parents' sake.

It was the third evening after my parents' return, when my mom came to my room one night unexpectedly. She closed the door behind her and then locked it from inside. I was surprised at her actions and sat up to see what she wanted. She came to the bed and sat on it with one leg bent in front of her and the other dangling on the side of it. She looked at me hard and whispered, "What have you done to Shamila?"

My heart jumped at the thought that she knew, but how could she know? I showed puzzlement on my face as I asked, "What do you mean? I haven't done anything to her."

"Well, something has happened to her. She is not the same girl as the one I left with you."

"I don't know what you are talking about, mom."

"Shamila was a reserved, immature girl only about three weeks ago. Now she is open, outspoken, and seems like knows things that she is not supposed to know."

"Mom, you are talking in riddles. You need to make some sense."

She was thinking hard, as she looked at me hard. She asked me, "Did you let her go anywhere by herself?"

"No, I was with her all the time."

"Did someone come to the house and spend time with her?"

I was having these dreadful feelings of doom when she asked me that. "No, no one came to visit her?"

"Then it was just you and her, together, all the time."

"Yes."

"Whose idea was it to send the maids home in our absence so the two of you could be alone?"

My heart stopped beating with that question. I whimpered, "It was Shamila's idea."

She got up off of the bed and stood looking at me intently. She placed her hands on her hips and addressed me in a voice that was very stern, "Did you use any protection?"

I almost fainted with that question. I stuttered, "Protection for what, mom?"

She reached for the pillow and hit me hard on the shoulder with it. "When you had sex with her?"

I raised my arm to protect myself as I protested, "What? What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about you having sex with Shamila. I am talking about you screwing your sister. I am talking about the two of you fucking each other in our absence." She hit me with the pillow repeatedly as she said all that.

"We didn't have..."

She hit me in the face. "Don't lie to me, Shafiq? My girl is a woman and I can tell that she has had sex. There was no one else to do it to her, so you must have done it. How could you? She is your sister."

"I didn't..."

She hit me again, "I said, don't lie to me. You continue lying to me."

I waited for her to finish hitting me. She got tired and stopped. I was looking down into my lap as she stared at me. I could not stand her burning gaze on my face. I just sat there quietly.

"Did you use protection?"

I built up my courage until I could utter, "No."

"What if she gets pregnant?"

I was shocked with that revelation. The thought hadn't even crossed our minds that she could get pregnant, although, why it hadn't, seemed beyond me at that time.

"What if your father finds out? What if other people find out? This could stigmatise us for the rest of our lives."

I couldn't say anything. I sat there frozen with fear. She was right; what if my father found out?

She was sobbing as she collapsed on the bed next to me. I didn't know what to say or do, I could only hang my head in shame as she composed herself.

She asked, "Tell me, how many times did you come inside of her?"

Somehow, my mother asking me how many times I had come inside of my sister, seemed exotic and exciting. I was supposed to be remorseful but the statement seemed rather erotic.

"I don't know," I replied. "Many times I guess."

"Don't guess. Count. Count the number of times you had copulated and the number of times your sperm entered her vagina."

I started to think. We had made love non-stop for over twenty days and on average I had at least three to four orgasms inside of her. That meant that I came inside of my sister from sixty to eighty times.

"Oh my God," my mother exclaimed. "Then I am sure she is pregnant. Sixty to eighty times? How did you manage to come inside of her so many times?"

"Well, we made love probably three to four times a day for every day of your absence."

xyster
xyster
650 Followers