The Founding Father Ch. 12

Story Info
A big climax.
2.1k words
4.48
8k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the long-standing tradition of an Olympic fire was reintroduced during the 1928 Summer Olympics, an employee of the Electric Utility of Amsterdam lit the first modern Olympic flame in the Marathon Tower of the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam.

Ever since, the Olympic flame has been part of the Summer Olympics.

Meanwhile, the sight of Abraham Reynolds being brought to a thunderous climax while being stroked by not one, not two, not three, but four beautiful women has been a time-honored tradition at CFNM Games.

In later years, it would signify the start of the Games, his awe-inspiring, 15-inch endowment symbolizing fertility along with the sheer pageantry of The Games. Also, the four women who were chosen to manipulate Abraham's supersized appendage wore togas, similar to that of Roman Empresses.

Back in 1986 at CFNM Games I, the four women stroking Big Abe wore muddy sundresses.

The tradition evolved.

************

"C'mon, gals, one hand on top of the other," Katherine beckoned from stage right. "Grip that totem pole nice and tight..."

Abraham, both figuratively and quite literally, towered over everyone on this day, as he - and his gigantic cock - loomed large from atop the medal stand.

Two of the women stood off to his left, the other two to the right, stroking up and down and working in tandem to make sure Abraham's Moby Dick produced a whale-sized load.

"I can't say it takes four hands to jerk me off," laughed Frank Tethers, sipping a tall, cool margarita.

"You're doing great, Abraham. Great job, girls," Kat encouraged, taking a seat in the front row.

Flash bulbs went off everywhere. Even John Mitchell was clicking away on his Kodak Disc, leaning in to get a picture of this can't miss, Kodak moment.

Abraham began stomping his feet, so much excitement rushing through his body that he thought he might blow a fuse.

"Uh-oh, I think he's ready to go, girls," warned Kat with a big grin.

Some of the men and women seated in attendance began holding their hands over their heads, the kind of reaction you get when somebody screams "heads up!"

Betty Summers cracked everybody up by opening up her umbrella.

Mount St. Augustine erupted that year, but those at CFNM Games I remember a different type of explosion.

A majestic, unbroken stream of previously pent-up, male potency was expertly caressed out of Abraham's gargantuan erection, soaring through the air and landing - rather splashing - on top of Betty's red, white and blue umbrella.

She came prepared.

Others were not so lucky, or maybe they were. Several women in the first two rows were actually delighted to be drenched by Abraham's massive, unrelenting seed.

Rope after rope after rope...

"Thar she blows," laughed Chandler.

"Good grief, Abraham," voiced Kat from up close, clapping and laughing at the same time.

Come went everywhere, and hit almost anyone. The four women arced Abraham's dork upwards, so that his plentiful cumshot could soar high into the air before raining down upon the many.

Some tried to avoid it while others considered it a wet, salty souvenir.

Risque t-shirts printed and sold at The Games in the early '90's read "I got soaked by Abraham's jizz!"

It became an honor to bask in his glory.

************

John was about to back his way out of the tent and maybe even head in for the night when his efforts were thwarted.

He turned around to see Mary Ellen, Sue and Paige, with wide, shit-eating grins.

"You're not gettin' away that easy, Mister," they taunted.

The three Fairfax sisters played Russian Roulette with John's cock, each taking turns stroking it to see who could make it go off in their hands.

John didn't want the moment to end.

Soon, Mary Ellen's taunting ways and saucy demeanor got the best of him, and he came all over her pretty, little bare feet.

Just like that, CFNM Games I had COME and gone.

But it created memories for a lifetime.

************

Dozens of folks began to vacate the Fairfax grounds. You could see a long, slow-moving parade of brake lights dotting Cedar Hills Court.

It was as if a rock concert had just let out.

The "Lost and Found" department at CFNM Games I, meanwhile, was much larger than anyone anticipated.

Several items of clothes were left unclaimed.

Some men had failed to hand in their chips, leaving behind their clothes all together.

"I don't understand, John," Kat laughed. "Did they leave here in the nude?"

John just shrugged.

"Maybe they wanted to take The Games with them?" he pondered.

*************

The next morning, Kat and John both wandered the now-empty grounds, slowly sipping their coffee.

A strong dose of caffeine helped re-charge their batteries after all of the draining but exhilarating events of the day before.

"Well, John, we did it," Kat said.

"Can't believe it's over," John lamented.

He wasn't the only one going through a bit of withdrawal.

"Abraham channeled his inner Buzz Aldrin," Kat said with a smile. "He said this must be what the astronauts feel like when they came back from the moon."

Just then, the two were surprised to see a young guy, maybe 19 or 20, waking up and rising up off the grass, shaking off what looked to be a doozy of a hangover.

Sadly, his nudity seemed out of place now.

"Oh, God, a straggler," Kat laughed. "Hon? Are you okay?"

He managed a nod.

"Do you have your chip?" she asked. "Did you leave it in the designated cubbyhole up on the patio?"

"Yes, mam," he managed, meekly covering his genitals and jogging up towards the mansion.

Kat and John just looked at each other and laughed.

**************

A red fox darted through the spacious backyard, not an uncommon sight for Vermont this time of year, but it nevertheless caught Kat and John off guard.

"Maybe he wanted to be part of the festivities," John kidded.

They made their way up towards the patio.

"So...we are green lighting CFNM Games II," Kat gladly announced.

"Awesome," John said with a deeply sincere tone.

"Oh, yeah. I mean it was...a tremendous success, to say the least," Kat went on. "Now, John, I talked to Bernadette and she said we should move it up to June. Much better weather so less variables to deal with."

"Great," John said excitedly.

"And," Kat began, but then had to re-compose herself after having a hearty laugh. "We are also hosting a CFNM...Easter Egg Hunt? (Laugh) John, I'm not sure how this is gonna work but Bernadette suggested it and several of the women I spoke to were on board so..."

"Sounds wild," John gushed.

"Other than that...," Kat said, as the two made their way to the patio.

Abraham burst through the back door and onto the patio.

"Had to call the bowling alley to f-find out my schedule," he informed the two.

"Great, hon," Kat said. "Well, I am assigning you two to cleanup duty. Doesn't look too, too bad..."

John and Abraham combed the back grounds, picking up some empty beer cans and cups, a few plates here and there.

It didn't take long. But John's work had just begun.

**************

Kat's hair color changed with the season.

As she sat on John's desk as he worked, her strawberry-blonde locks danced in the light breeze caused by his battery-powered fan.

"I like your hair. It brings out your eyes," he smiled.

"Thanks. And these bring out my thighs," she said teasingly, referring to the tight, short candy-cane-colored pajama bottoms that she got for Christmas.

"Kat, you're killing me," John replied, as the sight of her big, gorgeous thighs always aroused him to no end.

She loved how playful their working relationship had become.

"How's it coming?" Kat asked.

"This is NOT easy," he had to admit.

He let out a big sigh.

"Barbara did a great job, don't get me wrong. But sifting through six hours of footage and trying to pair it down into a 60-minute video..."

"No, that's not that easy at all," Kat sympathized.

In later years, with the invention of DVD's, editions of CFNM Games would include hours of bonus footage, which made it easier to edit.

But back in '86, poor John Mitchell had to obsess over and scrutinize what went in the video, and what ended up on the carpeted, editing room floor.

"Well...tell ya what," she said as she accidentally stepped on one of John's discarded Big Mac cartons. "Do your best to edit it down, and one night this week, me, you, the girls, and we'll bring Barbara in on this too, will watch it, and all kinda give some feedback. We can also see if there's something Barb really wants to make sure gets in there."

"Cool," John said.

John went back to work, and Kat, meanwhile, wedged herself in between him and his desk.

He laughed, as her huge, sexy ass was practically right in his face.

"C'mon, John, kiss my ass," she offered, wanting to ease his stress a bit.

John humbly went to his knees and did as told, planting kiss after kiss on Kat's big, luscious ass cheeks. They jiggled in her sexy pajama bottoms.

There was no conversation, just Kat giggling every now and again as she sensed John's utter and complete state of bliss as he got to worship her big, beautiful ass once again.

She eventually patted his head, signifying it was time to get up.

"How many's that?" she asked.

"Eighty seven kisses," he replied, while picking a fine thread from Kat's PJ's off his tongue, a minor inconvenience considering his reward.

"Wah-how," she marveled with a big smile. "That's a new record, John Boy."

It was business (and play) as usual at the Fairfax Mansion.

*************

EPILOGUE

Katherine Fairfax continued to author instructional poker books and videos, while also competing at tournaments around the country. She became a big hit with the dawn of televised poker tournaments, and not just for her play. Her sexy cleavage sucked in a lot of attention from her competition as well as the T.V. audience. Kat re-married in 1991. She and her husband are known for their charity work all throughout New England as well as their heavy involvement with The Special Olympics.

Mary Ellen Fairfax is now Mary Ellen Fairfax Breckenridge, a successful lawyer in Boston. She and her husband are both regulars at CFNM Games.

Sue Fairfax is single, living it up on the West Coast. She is the owner of a male strip club, and always has one of the best bodies on the beach.

Paige Fairfax Constand is a married, mother of two. She lives in Flushing, N.Y. with her husband and two kids and developed a passion for baking.

John Mitchell continued to work underneath Katherine, gladly serving as her assistant all the way until 2004. He's still known for being quite the 'kiss-up' around the office. He also became Head Video Editor, and one of the perks was that he got to edit the video edition of CFNM Games each and every year. When DVD's came around in the early 2000's, John was able to go back and transmit much of the old footage into DVD format. That included a lot of the never-before-seen footage from CFNM Games I. Early-morning mist and spinning truck tires made fans of The Games laugh at its humble but proud beginnings.

Abraham Reynolds is livin' the dream. He retired from competition at The Games after the first installment in order to join Katherine as Co-Ambassador. The sight of Katherine, in a sexy toga, walking alongside the fully-nude and overtly-endowed Abraham became a common sight at CFNM Games. The two would greet every competitor and spectator as they arrived at The Games and also walk the grounds like two dignitaries as the proceedings commenced, stopping for autographs and posing for pictures with fans. Katherine would gladly instruct Abraham to bring himself to a full erection if one of the female spectators expressed curiosity in seeing it. His gigantic penis added both legend and lore to the spirit of The Games.

Abraham's sweetness and kindness, his big heart and his unyielding passion for the things he loved were contagious. When CFNM'ers around the Vermont area and anyone who went to The Games or followed The Games heard the name, Abraham Reynolds, they thought of just one thing. For it was his passion for CFNM that created CFNM Games in the first place. Abraham, to all who knew him the best, simply became known as The Founding Father :)