The Fountain Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! What in the hell did you do that for?" he asks. I think to myself that I'd never stuck my finger in his ass before, but knew that it was supposed to make things even better when a guy came, so I had tried it. I really hoped he wasn't mad at me.

"Did it feel good?" I asked him, avoiding his question.

"Yes! That's the best orgasm I have had in a long time. But why didn't you tell me you were going to do that?" he replied.

"Would you have let me if I had?"

Paul thought a few seconds then said, "well, no, probably not, I guess."

"Well, there's your answer." I snuggled up next to him, still in my cute little outfit & him fully undressed. We laid there cuddling next to each other for a little bit & then I sat up with a start. "Do you want to hear what I saw today?" I ask him. Paul just rolls his eyes, thinking I am going to bore him with my usual account of going to the mall or movies or whatever I find to do when he is working & I'm stuck at the hotel alone all day.

"I guess you can tell me" he says. Little does he know he is in for the story of his life!! I start off in my usual way, telling him I had decided to go for a little walk to the lakefront to watch the boats & check out Buckingham Fountain, letting him think this was going to be as boring as he thought it was going to be. Then I got into what I had seen earlier & the further I got into my story the harder Paul's dick got.

By the time I was halfway through he was oozing precum & he was bigger than I had ever seen him. I would have to guess that this was getting him as hot & horny as it had gotten me. When I had finished telling him about my day, ending it when I had come upstairs & dressed, but leaving out the part about ordering the porn channel, he looked at me wide-eyed and said "No wonder you were so damn horny when I came in. And here I thought it was because you missed me."

I smacked him on the arm & kissed him, giving him tongue. I was horny still, not having had any kind of release yet, & wanted to feel him inside me NOW! I tried pulling him on top of me, needing no foreplay this time, but he insisted on it. I begged him to just do me now & we could take our time next time, but he refused, saying he wanted to make me feel as good as I had made him feel. I told him all I needed to feel good right now was him deep inside me, but he would have no part of it, saying to me that I was a tease & deserved what I got.

Paul took my face between his hands tenderly & started to kiss me passionately. Gawd, can the man kiss. I started swimming in the sea of desire every time he did this, slowly kissing me, making my head spin. I love the way Paul kisses, so full of emotion and deeply, like the only way he can tell me how he feels is with his lips & tongue. I have never had a lover who could kiss me the way Paul does, making me melt like butter on a hot stove. He makes my nipples stiffen, my clit pulse & my pussy drown in it's own juices. You'd think I was melting butter down there. I feverishly kiss him back, as he traces my lips with his tongue, sucking my tongue into his mouth in the most seductive way imaginable, making love to it in only a way he can. He nibbles on my lower lip & sucks on it, then begins teasing my mouth with his tongue again. His hands move to run his fingers through my hair, caressing my neck & ears. I think if this is what heaven is like then let me die right now cuz I don't want to leave.

He continues to caress me, his hand deftly unbuttoning the lone button keeping the jacket on. It comes off in a quick move of his hands & then he turns me onto my stomach. It appears Paul had his own little trick up his sleeve, cuz the next thing I know he has gotten a bottle of massage oil out of the drawer next to the bed & is pouring some onto my back. I moan, knowing that I am in for a treat. Paul gives the best massages, his hands are so strong, yet gentle. He knows just when to exert a little more pressure & when to use a soft touch. He always gets me to relax into the bed & can have his way with me when he is done, any way he wants.

Paul starts at my neck & shoulders, working out all the tension. He works his way down my back & sides, grazing the sides of my breasts when he is near them. He has the perfect touch, and my breathing gets deeper & deeper as I relax more & more. He gets to my lower back & moves my panties down so he can massage my buttocks & upper thighs. He can feel my wetness, knowing I want him. As he moves to my inner thighs I feel his member bumping against me. He peels down the bikini's & I lift myself onto my knees. "Do me this way" I plead with him. He doesn't even respond with words, he just spreads my lips with his fingers & guides his shaft into me, sinking in deeper as I push myself back onto him. I moan & so does he, as we are finally joined together. Paul sets the pace at a slow, languid one, allowing us to enjoy our coupling. He is stroking deeply, pulling almost all the way out before plunging himself back in. I can feel it every time he bumps my cervix, and it makes me want more. I start to move with him, trying to increase the pace and the thrust.

Paul obliges me & starts to pick up speed as I feel his balls slap against me with every drive. I call out to him, telling him to fuck me harder, to make me hurt, to drive it in deeper. I am so hot, and am getting ready to climax when he stops. I cry out, but he turns me over and hike my feet up onto his shoulders & lift my ass closer to him so he can give me the dicking I am begging for. The next thing I know Paul is fucking me wildly, slamming his cock into me thrust after thrust. I can feel my orgasm building when he takes his finger, slick with massage oil, & starts to manipulate my clit.

My eyes are wide open staring into his as he pulls on it, pinches it, rubs circles around it. I start to move my head back & forth on the bed, moaning loudly now, saying "Yes, yes, yes. oh, gawd, I am going to cum. Make me cum." I can feel your balls slapping against me, your fingers on my clit, and then you do something you have never done before. With your other hand you insert 2 fingers inside me above your dick. You push them in and feel for my g-spot. You find it & within a moment start to rub it. My legs are shaking by now & I cannot hold back the orgasm that is flooding over my body. It starts at my toes & spreads up my legs to my thighs. I feel it in my pussy, to my womb & up my stomach, all the way to the top of my head, then down my spine & it ends at my clit. When it gets there I scream out my climax, panting, writhing in the bed and I feel you shoot your load inside me.

My pussy quivers, milking you for every last drop of cum, and keeps spasming over & over again. I think to myself that we didn't seem to need the lesbian porno channel after all, but maybe it would come in handy later on tonight when I wnat some more great sex. You collapse down next to me, pulling me on my side, leaving your shaft buried deep inside me. We drift off into a climax-induced stupor, dreaming of the countless ways we will take each other for the rest of the night.

12