The Fountain of Ecstasy

Story Info
There she squirts.
1.3k words
4.31
57.1k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,020 Followers

Trinity had been hesitant to sleep with Peter John for the first time. It wasn't because she was ashamed of her full, voluptuous body like society would want her to be or because she was trying to play some sort of "I don't want you to think I'm a whore" waiting game with him. Nope, Trinity was very attracted to Peter John but she also knew that her pussy has a tendency to mesmerize and captivate men, make them lose their minds. It was a special gift she had, one she couldn't even control, but it made men lose their minds and she really liked Peter John, she didn't want to add him to the collection of men went crazy for her special "talent."

Her hormones got the best of her, however, after a great date with her new boyfriend. Things had been progressing rather nicely between them and Peter John was ready to take things to the next level. He pulled out all the stops one evening, dinner, dancing, and even surprising her with her favorite book, one she's mentioned in passing and didn't think he'd remembered. Peter John remembered everything she said. He was into this woman in a big way. She was sexy personified; every head would turn when she walked in the room. Confidence oozed from her very pores.

After dinner, Peter John drove out to the lake and parked his truck. It was a hot summer night and there were a few other couples out to enjoy the cool breeze and the full moon. The couple strolled hand in hand along the pier and then back to sit on a bench and watch the people go by. Peter John pulled her close in his arms, her back towards him, and couldn't resist filling his hands with her full breasts. Feeling a bit tipsy from the wine and completely intoxicated by his sweet demeanor, Trinity gave in and a moan escaped from her lips. Before long, the couple was groping each other, kissing, and ready for some hot and heavy action. "Let's get out of here," he said, pulling his keys from his pocket and grabbing her hand to rush her back to his house.

There's something about a steamy summer night that makes people take chances. As he opened her door to help her in, Peter John couldn't resist the temptation. How could he? Trinity's legs, smooth and brown, were too tempting as she slid in the truck. "Wait, he said, as he slid her around in the seat to face him and got down on his knees in front of her. "I have to taste you NOW. I can't wait any more."

Getting down on his knees, PJ began kissing his way up Trinity's legs, spreading them further. She sounded convincing in telling him to stop, for the full half a second she tried, before she gave into the splendid sensation of her new lover's soft lips kissing the tender warm flesh between her legs. She leaned back and he pulled her forward more, her full ass on the edge of the seat. Maneuvering her panties down her legs, he tossed them in the back seat and the light of the moon illuminated one of the most beautiful pussies he'd every seen. He wasted no time in diving in; eating her like she was dessert. It's a good thing he had a sweet tooth because her juices tasted like honey. He was lapping her pussy, licking, sucking, and feasting on her sexy ass. His tongue was in overdrive, licking from her clit to her asshole and back again.

Trinity was out of her mind. The idea of some strange passerby casually strolling up on them and seeing them in the middle of a very public display was turning her on. She grabbed PJ's head and held it to her pussy. She was chanting, moaning, purring like a kitten, it would have been very obvious to anyone who was interested that some hot and heavy exploration was going on in that vehicle but that couldn't have been what Ford meant when they were naming their truck.

Peter John was so turned on; he reached in his pants and freed his raging dick. He was doing his best to stroke it but he couldn't keep his hand off the glorious ass Trinity was grinding on his face. But within a matter of seconds, Trinity was pushing him away. One minute, she was telling him she was going to cum, the next minute, she was saying stop. Confused and sure she had only been seconds from cumming, he backed away and stood up, his dick leaking precum, hard and swollen. Trinity was rubbing her wet pussy and staring at him like he was tender young gazelle and she was a fierce lioness waiting to attack. He stroked his dick watching her, her legs spread, aroused, a look of lust on her face.

He was all too tempting, standing there, wanting her. "Fuck me, she said, and she beckoned him to put his throbbing dick where his tongue had been moments earlier. For a second, for the first few seconds in fact, Peter John thought that he has put his dick in a magical pussy. She was tight and hot and wet, but there was some sort of ridge in her pussy that was hitting the head of his dick and it was sending sensations through his body like he'd never felt before. That same spot was doing magical things to Trinity as well because every time he hit it, she would scream and moan and beg him to fuck her harder. "Yeah, you like that pussy, don't you? Yeah, oh shit, damn that dick is making me feel good. Yeah, work it in there hard and slow, just like I like it."

Her legs on his shoulders, Peter John was putting it down. They were both in a zone and loving every second of their passionate love making. Then, all of a sudden, he felt her tense up, he saw her shut her eyes, and he heard her say, "Oh noooo, I'm cumming."

Then, without warning, it was like someone opened the gates of a dam. With his dick buried deep inside her, and her muscles milking him, he felt her body tremble and her legs tense up and he felt wave after wave of cum shooting out of her pussy. Stunned, he stepped back, only to see Trinity's pussy shooting cum out like a super soaker. His pants were drenched and the seat of his car was soaked.

Breathing heavily, Trinity tried her best to sit up and apologize. "I'm sorry . . . I uhmmm . . . you see, when I cum I just can't help it. I tried to warn you when you were eating my pussy. I didn't want you to drown or choke, but I got distracted when I saw you standing there with your dick so hard."

"You mean like this?" He looked down at his erection and he was pounding it, stroking it furiously. "Oh shit, yeah, just like that," she said, and slid off the seat, pulled her skirt up to reveal her magnificent ass and looked back over her shoulder and said, "I can't take it, I need your to fuck me again."

This time, Peter John thought he was prepared but he couldn't have been more wrong. From behind, that ridge was hitting spots on his dick that made him see stars. He was long stroking, working her, feeling that soft flesh in his hands as Trinity was grinding her pussy on him. "Damn, I love that dick. Are you gonna make me cum again. You gonna make this pussy squirt one more time?"

Peter John grabbed her hips, filling his hands with her and fucking her like a man possessed. This time, her orgasm was met with his, shooting, filling her, adding to the mess that would have to be explained away to the car detailer with some flimsy, lame excuse.

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,020 Followers