The Fountain of Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can make it last," she said. "Would you like that?"

"Yes."

He had experienced quite a few older women since he had been given the gene therapy shortly after this 18th birthday, but none this good. Nina had an uncanny ability to tease him right to the point cumming and then back off just in time to prevent the ejaculation. She continued this treatment for a full half an hour, keeping him right on the edge with the most exquisite tongue technique. He desperately needed to cum.

"Can you take any more?"

"No. I want to cum, please!"

Nina grasped the shaft of his long penis, and began to stroke it, taking the bulbous head tightly in her mouth. He felt the cum shoot against the back of her throat. He kept spurting, delirious with pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last forever. When it stopped she swirled the creamy liquid around in her mouth for a several seconds and then swallowed it.

"Thank you," she said. "That was a very nice load."

"You're welcome. You certainly know how to tease a cock. How old are you, if I might ask?"

"I'm 63, she answered. I don't feel a day over forty, thanks to you and many others."

"My God," Tom marveled to himself. "She's almost old enough to be my grandmother."

Oxfordshire, August 12, 2166

Nigel and Mary Ransome were just about ready to receive their guests, who had been invited to dine at 8 o'clock. It was a much anticipated celebration. The two other couples were friends as well as colleagues at Oxford, where Nigel lectured on 20th century history. He had been awarded a much prized chair at his college, which meant a considerable increase in pay as well as academic stature. At thirty-four, Nigel knew it might be considered premature, but didn't doubt that his friends, who all taught at other Oxford colleges, would be happy to share his good fortune.

He was in a good mood, as was his wife, and both were looking forward to the evening.

Nigel looked approvingly at Mary as she put on a dainty pink lace suspender belt. It framed her neatly trimmed pussy, and held up long black stockings with a prominent back seam. As they were entertaining, she wore no panties. On top she wore only a tight black bra, pushing up her round, full breasts, the nipples barely covered.

She added a finely wrought transparent mesh jacket, a light pink, which gave visilibilty to the black lingerie underneath. Lastly she stepped into her high heeled pink pumps, which added a good four inches taller to her small frame.

"Lovely," said Nigel. "I'm sure our guests will be delighted." He had dressed formally, in a white shirt with studs and cufflinks, and a grey pleated kilt, which didn't quite cover his thick, 9" long penis. It hung down just beneath the hem, a bit like a sword centuries ago, Nigel mused. A short thin dinner jacket and black bow tie completed his attire.

Their friends were right on time, arriving together. Nigel recalled that they lived on near one another.

Dennis and Audrey Lightner greeted them cheerily.

"We've been looking forward to this evening all week," exclaimed Dennis. " It's been too long since we've been out." He was dressed almost identically to Nigel; only the plaid was different. Audrey dropped her thin wrap on the hall table, revealing a very pretty red velvet bustier, with silken gold inlay, holding up long fishnet black stockings set in very stunning ankle bracelet heels. The ensemble must have cost a small fortune. Her pubic mound glistened with short brown hair, trimmed to a narrow wedge above slightly pouting pussy lips.

"Come in, come in! Lovely to see you."

Mary led Audrey and Dennis to the drawing room, as Nigel greeted their other guests, Terrence and Roberta Matthews. Terrence was a quite well known biologist and his wife was a physician in a local surgery. Nigel wore a dark green tartan, also rather short, exposing a rather large penis dangling about his thighs.

His wife was dressed a bit more conservatively, in a white bustier with baby blue accents, fitting quite nicely, along with taupe stockings and blue platform heels. She wore her dark pubic hair a little fuller than the other ladies, making her attractive mound the centerpiece of her appearance. Nigel led them into the drawing room where, as it was the custom to "whet the ladies whistles," he served them champagne.

Dating from the 18th century, the Ransome's drawing room was elegant, populated by choice period pieces along with modern chaise longues. The oak paneled walls were graced with several old portraits from the 20th century, evidently some of the Ransome ancestors.

After the ladies had downed their champagne, Terrence, as the senior male of the group, observed the honors by leading his hostess to a pretty 18th century settee. Mary sat down and looked appreciatively as he pulled aside his kilt, exposing his formidable cock and balls for her inspection.

She eagerly took them in hand, in a few seconds massaging him to a stiff erection. At 45, Terrence could produce a tremendous hard on. A bead of pre-cum appeared at the tip. Mary knew that out of courtesy for her hospitality he had almost surely not yet cum that day. His balls felt especially fat and full.

Dennis took Roberta to another well upholstered couch and Nigel did the same with Audrey. Nigel too had refrained from ejaculation that day so as to ensure that the ladies would be fully satisfied. He pulled aside his kilt to give Audrey access to his stiffening penis. He would endeavor to give her a good load.

Intense pleasure filled his loins immediately with Audrey's accomplished technique. Nigel felt he would have difficulty holding back his spend. He need not have worried; Audrey had mastered the fine art of cocksucking, no doubt having taken several courses in Advanced Fellatio at one of the many schools throughout the country.

He let the pressure build in his balls, relying on Audrey to sense just how close he was to an orgasm. She did not disappoint him. She teased him for nearly 20 minutes during which he heard the loud sounds of first Terrence and then Dennis reaching their climaxes and the gurgling as the ladies took in their repeated spurts of hot semen.

Nigel felt the overwhelming need to cum; the pressure was almost unbearable. He whimpered as Audrey squeezed his balls with one hand while she stroked his penis with other, the big head well into her mouth. He felt no embarrassment when he lost all control and cried out as the thick sperm-laden liquid gushed from his balls though his penis. He thought he might faint as he kept cumming and cumming, pumping more and more semen into her sucking mouth. Audrey didn't miss a drop, taking the whole load down her throat in a single swallow.

Afterwards he couldn't speak for several moments until his rapid breathing slowed. He hadn't had so big a cum in several weeks. It was both satisfying and, it was said, good for his health.

"Thank you, that was wonderful! Aren't doctors now recommending that men have big cums at least one a month"

"Twice a month or more, actually," said Roberta, the doctor amongst them. "It's good for the heart and respiratory system as well as your general fitness. I recommend it to all my patients. The best way is to skip the usual morning cum and then ensure that the evening session continues for at least twenty minutes, with good cockteasing on the part of the female. Thirty or forty minutes would be even better. The lady will also feel better from the bigger load."

"And the hornier," laughed Audrey. With that the gentlemen availed themselves of champagne until dinner was served.

The food was excellent. The eight friends talked convivially around the polished mahogany Hepplewhite dining table and chairs, all in excellent condition for their great age. "Congratulations once again," pronounced Terrence, after a rather long winded toast in honor of Nigel's new appointment. "It seems the 20th century merits ever greater scholarship."

"Actually, it does," replied Nigel, acknowledging the toast. "It's the last century before the great genetic advance which has brought us our present relative tranquility. The 20th century was particularly savage and brutal, worse than the century that proceeded it. It degenerated into bad government, failing societies and perpetual wars lasting well into the 21st century."

"Certainly most historians agree that the recent, that is recent by historical standards, genetic evolution of the human male has brought about a profound improvement in civilized life, though one can't discount progress overall."

"Indeed, I agree wholeheartedly," said Dennis, a respected sociologist and author of several scholarly books."

"Since the middle of the last century rates of crime, armed conflict, divorce and general irresponsibility have declined where ever the genetic change took effect, which is by now nearly everywhere on earth," he continued.

"Because the 'zeta gene', as it is now called, it is inheritable and dominant it has spread very quickly throughout the species. That spread in turn has reinforced the physical and social evolution. Young males of 18-25 today normally have six or more orgasms in a day. We can trace statistically the consequences."

"Sociologists have long known that the worst aggressive tendencies occurred in males, particularly between those ages. Evidently, readily available sexual release combined with the greatly increased frequency and intensity of that release, weakened the aggressive and anti-social urges."

Dennis' long-winded explanation seemed to make sense to his listeners.

"I'm glad at least that there seems to plenty of semen to go round. Young men today are encouraged to give it to women who find themselves alone and in need. It makes eminent sense that they should."

"But why divorce," asked Mary. "Why has divorce declined so steeply as well?"

"We think it's in part the decline in male frustration generally, as well as the changing way males and females choose their partners. In the past centuries sexual attraction played a dominant role, whereas today people put more emphasis on character and compatibility. "

"I see," said Mary. "But didn't young men 200 years ago find sexual release when they needed it?"

"Yes and no. It wasn't always available and not nearly as powerful as today. In 2010 the average 40-year-old male was likely to orgasm at most two or three times a week, often through lonely masturbation. And it was a few drops compared to the abundant quantity of ejaculate today."

"Poor dears," said Audrey. "How awful! Today a man of that age likes to cum three times a day."

"Remember that women in those days didn't get as sexually aroused, nor were they as attractive, as now," added Roberta.

"People from that time look haggard in photographs, to say the least. Not as repressed as the 19th century, but bad enough."

"And they dressed so appallingly," said Mary. How could they wear such unattractive clothes?"

"Well, tastes change over time, darling" said Nigel.

"They look like tramps to us in their hideous baggy outfits. But we would look like pimps and sluts to them, albeit stylish ones."

"I think it's been a great improvement," said Roberta.

"Especially for women. I like today's fashions perfectly well, though one has to pay practically a king's ransom for the most exclusive thigh-high leather boots."

"Have they given up trying to find a drug to reproduce the benefits of fresh semen?" asked Audrey, changing the subject.

"Pretty much," answered Terrence, glad to enter the conversation.

"None has ever been found, and there seems to be a consensus these days that none is needed. After all, semen is readily available to all but very few isolated women, and there are charitable services to bring it to them. More importantly, women don't really want a drug. They like the sexual arousal they get from frequent encounters with horny males. And don't forget that one of the side effects, if you can call it that, of the genetic change is the increase in penis size, an average of 28% over the past 50 years, along with much larger testicles. I believe that most women appreciate it."

"It's quite true," said Roberta.

"It's also true," she went on, "that women today like their orgasms almost as much as males do theirs. I understand that fucking is becoming increasingly required by ladies before they will suck a man off."

"It certainly is true with the young generation," said Audrey. "Girls today like to be fucked several times a day."

"Some of us older ladies like it as well," said Mary, smiling. She led the ladies from the dining room to the study, leaving the men to their wine. It was an old ritual rarely practiced even in England, except at Oxford where it somehow survived, along with other traditions.

"I so much admire your choice of outfit," said Mary to Audrey. "And yours is lovely, too, Roberta," she added, politely. "Where do you get them, Regent Street?"

"Well actually, yes," answered Audrey.

"I get into London frequently and the shops there have the nicest things. Evening clothes are so simple these days, yet it's challenging to find just the thing to flatter one's figure." Her ample tits fitted her bustier perfectly, revealing just the right amount of cleavage. "We have it much easier than our ancestors, at least as far as variety is concerned and our figures are ever so much better."

"Yes, I agree," said Mary. "I do like a bustier which fits just right. I like your trim, too," she added, indicating Audrey's pussy. "Do you have it done professionally?"

"No. That is, not often. I get it styled once or twice a year. I find that men like the variety."

"Oh yes," interjected Roberta. "It pays to keep close attention to ones pubic hairstyle, as well as one's hair on top." Her long dark hair was done up in an comely twist.

About 20 minutes later the gentlemen joined them in the drawing room. Nigel served them brandy.

"Two hundred years ago we would have been smoking cigars," he said. "They're unknown today, thank God."

After another half hour of pleasant conversation, Nigel clinked his glass.

"Before we begin the postprandial festivities, would anyone like to watch a holograph?" He pointed to the 3-D projector on the wall.

"We have a wide choice of the latest productions, of whatever fetish you desire." He knew it was only polite to offer his guests pornographic performances for their viewing pleasure in case anyone needed extra stimulation before they began.

"Thank you very much," said Terrence, who as the oldest, would probably be most likely to appreciate it. "But I think I'm ready, if everyone else is."

They nodded their assent, and then paired off. As a matter of courtesy, Dennis chose his hostess Mary, and led her to one of the low couches. Nigel did the same with Roberta, and Terrence with Audrey.

Nigel was particularly attracted to Roberta's dark cunt, so fashionably displayed between the pink and white garters holding up her nylons. He had a stiff hard on just looking at the short curly hairs surrounding the beautifully pouting lips. Following the accepted custom after the gentlemen had rejoined the ladies and made their choices, Roberta leaned back on the sofa, grasping the undersides of her knees and spreading her legs wide, so that her orifice was as open as it could be to Nigel.

Naturally he could not resist this pretty invitation. He plunged his big prick into her vagina, feeling its wet smoothness engulf him to the hilt. It had been some time since he had last fucked Roberta, and he knew how much he had enjoyed it. He pumped her hard, watching her passion rise with his thrusts until she clenched him hard in her first orgasm.

He knew she liked a breather between her climaxes and withdrew his cock for a few moments. The second time she came faster and harder. Over her heavy breathing Nigel heard the unmistakable sounds of his wife cumming while Dennis rammed her cunt. He could just see Terrence doing the same to Audrey on the sofa across the room.

For some time the room was filled with the load moans and cries of orgasm. Nigel felt the wonderful pleasure filling his loins until he was ready to explode. He pulled out and quickly got his penis into position. The hot thick semen gushed from his rod in some twenty spurts as he emptied his balls into Terrence's sexy wife.

He looked over at his wife, and saw that Dennis was shooting his cum into Mary's mouth, his body wracked by spasms. It seemed to go on for some time. Mary was an experienced cocksucker and found no trouble taking it all in.

A few moments later Terrence let out a loud cry as he shot repeated wads down Audrey's throat. She sucked it greedily until the ejaculation subsided.

The ladies and gentlemen decoupled from one another, and adjusted their clothing. Tucking his still elongated penis beneath his kilt, Nigel caught the unmistakable whiff of semen on the ladies' breath. The scent was a source of keen satisfaction, confirming that everyone had truly enjoyed themselves. Once again they availed themselves of his fine French cognac, the men beaming with the ease of post-coital relaxation, the women swishing down the last drops of salty semen.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful evening," said Terrence as he and his lovely wife exited the house an hour later. "You always entertain so splendidly. Let's do it again, soon."

Dennis and Audrey echoed these sentiments, grateful too for the delightful dinner party, presented, as always, with exquisite taste.

12