The Four Day Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife take a vacation after his deployment.
4.3k words
4.09
22.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Brad and Christen were thinking the same thing, unaware that the other was following the same line of thought.

"Could this really be happening?"

For Brad it was the epitome of awesome, and yet a cause to worry about the future. He finally got to fulfill one of his fantasies that he had chalked up to unattainable a long time ago. He was picturing his wife in the throes of ecstasy while he sat back and watched and later joined in.

But would Christen feel like he was rushing this? Would she forever hate him for making her do something she just wanted him to think she wanted to do?

Christen also was suffering from mixed feelings. On the one hand she was excited about actually committing the act, and yet very nervous because she didn't know what the repercussions would be.

Would Brad still love her? Would she still love Brad? Would she still look at herself the same in the morning? Would the guy even want to do it?

Both of them were going through these questions, and more, in their heads at light speeds.

And then Brad took Christen in his arms, and told her, "Christen you are the love of my life, nothing in this world means as much to me as you. I understand that this is exciting for me and I really want it to happen, BUT I do not want to jeopardize our relationship in any way. If you feel that you don't want to do this, whether it's because it's too soon or because you just flat out don't want to do it then please say so. I would never resent any decision you made concerning this, I know how different a request it is."

The love and reassurance she saw in his eyes melted her in places she didn't know existed. All her doubts concerning whether he wanted to do it or not were out the window, she even knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would still love her afterward...if not even more so! That leaves only one question...would the guy do it?

Christen looks at Brad and says, "Baby, I'm glad you think you know how much I love you, but baby you can't even comprehend how deep my love is for you. I admit it's not just you that wants this, but me as well. I have to say though, I'm nervous. I know you love me and are attracted to me, but what makes you so sure this guy is interested in me, let alone wants fuck me?"

Christen looks down abashedly, feeling vulnerable voicing her insecurities.

Brad is struck with an unfathomable sadness as he always is when we he sees his wife acting like this. If only she could see herself the way I see her he laments to himself, then decides to voice this same thought.

"Dearest, if you could only see yourself the way I, and every other man I've come across sees you, there is nothing you couldn't do. I wouldn't even be talking like this Christen if I hadn't felt the sparks that were issuing from both you and him. And don't think I didn't notice the peeks he was taking at your body. You are gorgeous, and you are the only person in this world who doesn't see it."

Christen loved it when Brad talked to her like this! To think that someone could admire her so...and she took heart from it and was amazed at how much more confident she felt.

They kissed then, no light peck on the lips, and yet not animalistic devouring of the other's lips. Just a passionate, loving, deep kiss that soothed their fears and insecurities and bound them in tighter cords of love.

Looking in the eyes of the woman he loved Brad realized they were both naked and started to get aroused again.

"Man baby, we need to get dressed or we're gonna be late because I will have to have sex with you again if I keep looking at your heavenly body."

Christen chuckles and slaps Brad's shoulder playfully, skipping past him into the bathroom and closing the door.

After both showered again, and Christen grooms herself, Brad meets her coming out of the bathroom.

He is literally almost floored by what he sees. She is more beautiful at this moment then he ever remembers seeing her. Her hair is bouncy and cascading from the top of her head, just barely lighting upon her shoulders. Her eyes are extremely beautiful accented perfectly by the mascara and eye shadow causing them to almost pop out of her head. Her lips are painted this deep shade of crimson and appear so tantalizing one can't resist the urge of kissing her. Her skin glows with this inner fire that makes Brad weak in the knees.

When he can finally pull his eyes away from her gorgeous face, his knees are again assaulted by the view.

She is wearing a dress, or what was supposed to be a dress. It drapes her body like silk, tight in all the right places, and extremely flattering. He quickly decides she can't be wearing a bra as he sees how deep the neckline plunges and when she turns around this thought is confirmed when he see her bare back.

As she's turning the bottom flares out a bit and this is when he notices the slit that travels up the side of her left leg to about mid-thigh and his mouth literally waters. Only then does he notice the dress is an even deeper shade of crimson than her succulent lips.

Christen is likewise flabbergasted. Here stands the love of her life looking upon her as though he is seeing the most beautiful woman in the world. She can't help but to feel a surge of confidence in his reaction, and admittedly was hoping for that look in his eyes.

She loves watching as his eyes travel down and back up her body, watching as he catches his breath at each new detail.

Now she has a chance to check out her husband. He was dashing and beyond a doubt, one extremely handsome man. She had to watch that line of reasoning though because she was quickly becoming wet with promises of only getting wetter and all she had on was a thong.

But the way in which his shirt hugged his muscular torso, and his pants hugged his ass, were something to be admired and appreciated! With a very small amount of trepidation she looks into his eyes and says, "So...how do I look?" As if the way he's been looking at her since she came out of the bathroom didn't tell her.

"My god dear, we may have a problem..." Intrigued she raises an eyebrow wondering where this could be going.

He chuckles and says, "I don't think we'll be able to leave the bar with just 1 guy following us, but a train of em, and we don't have enough condoms for that!"

Christen rolls her eyes and laughs at him and appreciates the levity and his ability to alleviate her concerns so effortlessly.

They kiss and he takes her hand as he says, "I'm thirsty, let's get going."

Placing his hand in the small of her back, Brad gently guided Christen to the door of their room.

She has never said anything to Brad about how she feels when he steers her this way, and probably never will; she likes how he does it subconsciously, and is always reminded how secure it makes her feel, almost like a physical example of how he supports her and aids her in finding her path through this life.

They step on the elevator, both feeling no small amount of nervousness, but they are in this together and draw strength from each other. Both hoping that once the process starts rolling these nerves will calm down and they can embrace the moment.

They steal another kiss from each other as they near the 1st floor, and the doors open to the opulent lobby of the casino. They both take an involuntary deep breath and disembark holding hands.

The bar is to their right and they quickly make it there and sit down at a table not far from where the bartender is mixing the drinks. A waitress promptly approaches with a smile on her face and asks what they would like.

"I'll take a double Alabama Slammer," says Brad. And Christen orders a double Lemondrop; both are hoping that the alcohol will help take a bit of the edge off.

They are glad they actually got down here a bit early and that Roy wasn't here yet, it gave them more time to think about what was about to happen and to drink, in order to get rid of the few concerns that were still remaining.

They were both talking to each other when first Brad looks toward the door and then Christen follows his line of sight. They are both surprised to see Roy standing there.

Christen is stunned by how good he looks and even Brad can't help but to admire what a striking figure the guy is.

Brad waves his hand and motions him toward the table after getting Roy's attention.

Christen is again assaulted by her self conscious feelings for a brief moment as she and Brad stand to greet their guest.

She sees him standing there in a pair of black blue jeans with a black button up shirt. He's actually got on a pair of cowboy boots that look surprisingly good on him and seem to fit the look that he's going for. His shirt is unbuttoned a bit and she can see wisps of chest hair sticking from the top. She knows some girls have this thing where they don't like chest hair, but she loves running her hands through Brad's and shivers a bit as she thinks about running them through Roy's.

And then he smiles again, his big blue eyes seem to come alive with sparkles, and his beautiful pouty lips pull back from his teeth in a way that makes his smile take over his whole face.

Her self conscious fears are put to rest when she sees just how much that he appreciates what he sees as well.

Brad rather than feeling like a third wheel feels like he's on cloud number 9. He's never been able to voice how he feels when other men look at the love of his life with such longing. It actually makes him proud in a weird way, knowing that other men want what his wife has.

Roy on the other hand was extremely nervous and excited, to think that this goddess was actually gonna be his, and with her husband's blessing to boot! What are the odds? Maybe he should be in the casino instead if his luck was running this high!

He walks up again with that smooth southern gait, takes Christen's hand as she offers it and kisses her knuckles lightly, keeping eye contact with her the whole time and asks, "How are you this evening Christen."

She tries to answer but has to clear her throat and speaks with a throaty, "Great, and how are you?"

"Never better," he answers turning to Brad and extending his hand, "Good to see you again Brad, how's the poker treating you?"

Brad chuckles and says, "Ah well, I didn't wanna lose what I've won, so waiting til tomorrow to take another crack at it. Please let's sit, what'll you have? I'll pay, least I can do since I'm the one that did the inviting."

"I'll have a rum and coke, Roy answers, better make it a double!"

They all three chuckle, Brad and Christen relieved that they aren't the only ones feeling nervous.

Small talk ensues and a lot of drinking takes place by all three. Finally Roy turns to Brad and says, "Man, you have got to be the luckiest guy in this casino, to have such a gorgeous lady as your wife. I would give anything to be in your shoes."

He looks at Christen and smiles warmly saying, "You truly are the most beautiful woman I've seen in a long time, imagine my luck getting to sit by you at the blackjack tables."

Christen blushes and coyly says, "Thank you Roy."

"I mean it," he exclaims as his eyes rove her body, "you are one fine catch."

Brad liking where this line of reasoning is going, goes up to the bar and orders a bottle of champagne to take to the room. He comes back to see Roy and Christen staring deeply into each other's eyes.

He clears his throat not wanting to interrupt to say, "Hey Roy, why don't we go up to our room and celebrate our winnings today. I just ordered us the best bottle of champagne and Christen and I would love it if you would come join us."

"Yeah we definitely would," Christen adds.

"That sounds like an excellent idea! When do you want me to come by?"

Brad looks at Christen and says, "Well why don't we all go up right now?" All three smile knowingly and Christen and Roy both stand as Brad leads them to the elevators.

Once inside the elevators Brad turns to Roy and states, "So Roy, what would you say if I offered you the chance of a lifetime?"

Quizzically Roy looks at Brad wondering where this is going.

Brad smiles and says, "My wife has been admiring you all night, both at the tables and at the bar. We've talked about it and would like to ask you if you would like to have sex with her?"

There it was said, it was out in the open, no more hints, no more guesses.

Roy beams as he says, "I would like nothing more in this entire world."

Brad then quickly lays out some simple guidelines. No questions about home, or family, or even last names.

"We want this somewhat anonymous Roy, it's our first time and aren't really versed in the etiquette, but these are our requests."

He then tells Roy that he will be present the whole time and if Roy wouldn't mind, would love to join in.

Roy answers that it's totally up to Brad and Christen, he's willing for anything really.

Christen this whole time doesn't really know what to say or think, all she sees is Roy's ass as he's standing in front of her and thinking what it will feel like in her hands. When suddenly the elevator gets quiet and she realizes that both of these hunks are staring at her.

"CRAP," she thinks, "I've missed something."

Brad chuckles and says, "Dearest, Roy was just wondering if you really wanted this, or if it was all my idea...I guess he got his answer."

Christen blushed furiously and just smiled coyly up at Roy.

The elevator ride finally comes to an end and they all head toward the hotel room door. Christen goes in first, followed by Brad and finally by Roy as Brad closes the door behind him.

Christen goes into the sitting room followed by Roy, while Brad heads to the kitchenette to retrieve 3 glasses and brings the champagne with him.

Christen and Roy are beside each other and Brad takes a seat across from them. He has entered while they are conversing a little about their backgrounds, vague references to cities they are from and likewise.

Brad quickly joins in and before you know it, they are all laughing and the champagne is gone. Brad looks at Christen and winks, she blushes furiously as Brad says to Roy, "Well, it's getting late, we should probably get started before the sun rises."

Roy cuts off a laugh mid breath and takes a deep breath; he drains the rest of his champagne and looks at Christen as he scoots closer to her on the couch. He licks his full lips looking Christen in the eyes and leans in for a kiss.

It feels awkward at first for Christen, she hasn't kissed another man like this since she married Brad, but her body quickly takes over and she gets extremely involved.

Roy's large, rough hands continually roam over every inch of her body as the kiss continues, slipping under the slit in her dress often and over her tantalizing cleavage.

She was eating it up, not only was she getting turned on by this kiss and these roaming hands, but every time she looked over at her adoring husband all she saw in his eyes was a deep unhindered desire to see more!

She was turning him on! This is awesome she thought.

Things quickly began to accelerate as Roy used his hands to pull Christens unhindered breasts from the top of her dress and started lavishing them with kisses.

Christen looks at Brad again and realizes he already has his cock out and is rhythmically pumping it staring at her breasts as Roy does what he will with her hand on the back of his head.

Her breathing becomes rapid as she feels him reaching for the hem of her dress and he slowly begins raising it. He begins to scoot down on the couch and she realizes what he is going to do as he slowly removes her panties exposing her pussy to the cool air of the hotel room.

It's glistening with the juices of her arousal and he just stops and stares at it, as if mesmerized, for a few seconds before slowly lowering his head and inhaling the vapors of her sex. Oh how delicious it feels to have his tongue and lips all over her genital area, she starts squeezing and playing with her breasts, occasionally pinching and twisting her nipples.

She notices Brad again and licks her lips and smiles at him, then slowly lets him watch as she sucks one of her own nipples. It doesn't take long, looking at her husband watching, and this man's tongue all over her clit and pussy for her to begin shaking from a building orgasm.

She closes her eyes and begins to really get into the sensations when she suddenly feels someone sucking her breasts.

She realizes as she's gripped by an earth-shattering orgasm that it's her husband sucking her breasts as her lover sucks her pussy.

Christen honestly feels like she blacked out...she backs off the couch panting and begging for a break, of course the guys both laugh and allow her to recover.

She's still shaking some minutes later when she shucks the rest of her dress standing there completely naked in front of the man she loves and the one she's been lusting for.

She tells them both to sit on the couch and saunters toward them as they obey.

She looks at her husband and mouths, "I love you." Then sinks onto her knees between the two men.

First she helps Brad finish taking off his pants and underwear, then turns to Roy and begins to help him. Brad quickly removes his shirt followed by Roy.

Meanwhile, Christen is speechless. She is looking at only the second cock that will ever be in her pussy and loves the way it looks. Yes, it's not as thick as Brad's, but it appears to be a bit longer. Intrigued she uses her hands to sort of semi-measure it and estimates it's about 2 inches longer than her loving husbands.

Immediately she engulfs as much as she can of this fabulous cock in her mouth as she strokes her husband's cock with her hand.

Both men moan and lean their heads back enjoying their simultaneous stimulations. Christen then quickly switches to Brad's cock and gives him some of the attention of her eager and hungry mouth.

She continues alternating between the two, ever moving and loving every minute of it.

Her pussy is dripping again and can't wait to feel one of these dicks; she doesn't care which at this point, between her quivering pussy lips. With these thoughts in mind she stands up and sits down on the first cock she sees which happens to be Roy's.

"OH MY GOD!" she thinks as he goes deeper than her husband ever has. She's speechless and immediately begins shaking from the unimaginable sensations.

Brad then leans over and starts sucking her tits while she's being fucked by another man. The thought alone is all it takes, and she plummets over the edge and starts cumming all over this long cock.

She stands up and says, "Why don't we go to the bedroom," wanting to get more comfortable.

Brad though has thoughts of his own and pulls Roy to the side before following her in and hands him a tube of KY Jelly.

"Alright bro," he says, "I'm gonna have her get on top of me and start fucking her in the pussy. Since you have a thinner cock how about you dip into her ass. She's told me before that she's dying to try a double penetration."

Roy grins and can't wait to give her her wish.

Christen is sitting on the bed and looks at both men quizzically as they enter and asks, "What were you boys doing out there? The pussy's in here!" With that said Brad runs to the bed and starts making out with his beautiful wife. It's just a matter of time before Brad is laying back and guiding Christen on top of him. He is enjoying watching her ride him when he asks her to lean forward so that he can make out with her.

He winks at Roy and he takes it has his cue to move in. Brad whispers to Christen, "We're gonna try that double penetration I was telling you about. If at any time you aren't enjoying it, just tell us and we'll stop."

12