The Four Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bites her lip in trepidation and nods her head in the affirmative, never breaking her rhythm on Brad's cock. Roy leans down and begins to lick her asshole, liberally coating it in his saliva, as he was lubricating his dick with the KY jelly.

Christen gaspsat the first contact of his tongue on her tight rosebud of an asshole and LOVES the feeling of his tongue action, so much so she speeds up her fucking tempo.

Brad smiles as he sees Roy position himself behind her and stops his pumping so that she can get used to what was coming. Brad lost sight of Roy's cock but quickly learned what was happening as Christen's eyes widened suddenly.

Roy who wanted to make sure Christen enjoyed this as much as he was going to, took his time, allowing her asshole to adjust to the size of his skinny, long cock. He gently edged the head of his dick into her ass and paused, letting it adjust to his width. As he felt her relaxing he slowly eased in a bit deeper and deeper still a few seconds later. Shortly, he was bottomed out and starting to withdraw, just to plunge in again.

Christen was shocked at how full she felt, with a cock on her pussy and ass, she was in heaven. She gently rocked back and forth and started cumming very quickly. However, she quickly learned that this was merely a prelude.

She came a total of 3 times in quick succession, never in her wildest dreams did she think she could EVER handle this many orgasms seemingly stacked one upon another. The sheer beauty of this taboo action with three bodies moving in perfect synchronization was awe inspiring.

Finally, with body quivering and begging for a break, Roy extricated himself from her asshole, but Brad sensing the closeness of yet another of her orgasms stepped up his speed to push her over the edge one more time, and so that he could fill her waiting pussy with an explosion of his own.

Roy sensing this walked up the bed and positioned his dick at her mouth and she couldn't resist and began sucking it in earnest. She was soon screaming around the cock in her mouth and writhing for all she was worth.

This triggered Brad, as her pussy started rhythmically pulsing around his engorged cock he couldn't help but to explode shooting jets of cum into her hungry pussy.

Roy too was pushed over the edge, giving Christen a warning but watching her stubbornly keep her lips locked around his cock, he filled her mouth with some of the sweetest cum she had ever tasted as she swallowed every drop.

Exhausted, a totally spent and satisfied Christen collapsed onto Brad's chest, panting and trying to draw breath into her oxygen starved lungs.

Finally she gasps out, "That was the most awesome thing I have ever done in the world!"

She quickly passes out from all the booze and the workout, she can take no more, her body literally collapses and starts the shutdown process.

Brad and Roy look at each over her prone body laughing softly at the beautiful, naked, female lying delicately upon the covers as her breathing deepened.

Brad motions for Roy to follow him out to the main room and escorts him to the door after he dresses.

"Thanks for coming, I think we all three enjoyed it. Who knows maybe we can repeat this some other night, give me your room number and I'll call if we are interested."

They shake hands and Roy says, "Bro you can call me anytime that is one beautiful, talented woman you have in there. Take care of her."

Brad quietly shut the door and went in to cuddle with his oh so beautiful wife, wondering if this was just the first day of their trip, what could the next three possibly have in store?

12