The Four Of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was the first one to cum. She couldn't take it anymore. Her orgasmic roar shook the whole room. She sat up, slightly disoriented and I approached her. "My turn" and I pointed to my still hard dick. Melissa was happy to help. She took it in her hand and looked at it like she had never done this before and loved every minute of it. She kissed the tip and opened her mouth in the hope I will soon be cumming on her face and into her mouth. She did not always like me cumming on her face, but when she was horny enough she practically insisted on it. She told me that after a certain stage, if I managed to get her so excited that her mind went blank, that her mind and body went into "slut-overdrive" and she wanted me nothing more than for me to call her a slut and come all over her. I was just about to tell her how slutty she was, but I was interrupted.

"I want some!" announced Beatrice. She turned on all fours toward me. I was standing at the edge oft he bed, in perfect position for her to suck me off. She commanded Ben to keep fucking her while she took my cock into her mouth. Melissa's saliva on my cock mixed with Beatrice's and I could thrust as deep as I wanted to into Beatrice's hungry mouth. Melissa watched me fucking Beatrice's mouth, her eyes glued to Beatrice's lips.

"You like having your holes filled, huh baby" said Benjamin. The noises Beatrice made sounded her approval. Melissa now got up and went behind me. She employed the special trick I actually quite enjoyed. With her four fingers, she massaged my balls from behind, and she pressed her thumb on my asshole. We had discovered this move on one horny, rainy night when she accidentally touched my ass while I was fucking her and I couldn't help but admit I liked it. She was doing it to me now and there was no question, I was about to cum.

"I'm close!"

Benjamin was close as well. "On my face, you two, now!" shouted Beatrice. Benjamin pulled out and positioned himself next to me. Beatrice sat on the edge of the bed and jerked both of us off. Melissa's thumb went all the way into my ass. I came first and Beatrice stopped jerking Ben off for a moment to enjoy every spurt that hit her forehead and her cheek. She licked her lips and then turned all her attention to Benjamin who soon covered her nose, lips and chin with his white stuff.

We were all breathing heavy, but I was the center of attention when Melissa shamelessly announced she was about to take her thumb out of my ass. Beatrice smiled and said Melissa told her about that and other stuff we had done. I was too spent and even-minded to feel any shame. "That's why we knew it will be so much fun today," admitted Beatrice: "You guys seem to really get into it." She wiped off her forehead with her finger and told Melissa: "I'm sure you want some of this." Melissa came to her and licked her finger, no questions asked. She was amazing.

"That was so good baby," Benjamin muttered to Beatrice who caressed his cheek.

Melissa sat down next to Beatrice: "If I am not wrong, you still need an orgasm. And you really deserve it!"

"Actually, I came a little after you, but I didn't want to stop it coz it was so hot!"

Melissa smiled and suggested to her to wipe her face. Beatrice wiped some more sperm off her face and licked it herself. I sat down on the other bed and had eyes for Melissa only.

"Did you like it?" I asked her. She stretched playfully and smiled back at me. "I'm ready for some snacks and drinks."

12