The Four Seasons of Sex

Story Info
Vivaldi's Four Seasons concert brings a threesome to orgasm.
1k words
3.67
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise, Stephanie and I made a date to attend Louise's favorite symphony together, Vivaldi's 4 seasons with Nigel Kennedy as guest solo violinist. The night was magical; the girls were absolutely stunning together. They were dressed to indulge me in long elegant gowns, expensive hosiery, revealing lingerie, sparkling jewelry, and 5 inch stiletto pumps. My cock ached for them.

Louise wore a steel blue gown of shiny silk that was ankle length. Her tight bodice hugged her tiny waist, fitted just so to show off her smooth shiny cleavage and hard nipples, she looked a picture of pure sensuality. The flowing skirt swirled around her sexy silken legs and smooth black Patten pumps as she made her way up the grand staircase to the foyer. She kept her fur coat draped over her free arm, she looked incredible and very elegant.

Stephanie was decked out in a shimmery black satin gown with a pencil skirt and tight low cut halter bodice. Her bulging cleavage held her chunky necklace in gorgeous relief against her smooth white skin. She moved slowly and elegantly confined in the pencil skirt her heels clicking against the wooden floors. In a certain light you could just make out her garter belt beneath the gorgeous dress.

I walked between them holding them up as we made our way to a front row balcony above the orchestra. I was the envy of the row behind as the two kept me between them and never let go of me for the entire evening. The music moved Louise's emotions to tears on several occasions and near orgasm at other parts. She griped my upper arm and squeezed her legs tight together during the allegro of summer; she closed her eyes at the crescendo and orgasmed. Stephanie rubbed my upper thigh as Louise came back to us from her erotic high we were so pleased to be with her sharing these moments of ecstasy.

We were all hyper eager to fuck by the time we got back to our comfortable home in the country. Louise and Stephanie managed an orgasm each as I drove them back from the concert, stretched out in the back seat licking each others pussies the whole way back filling the night air with their cries of mutual orgasm.

Louise couldn't stay with us that night but wanted us to do something for her in the future. She loves Vivaldi's music so much; could we choreograph a session for her based on the music of the 4 seasons. She wants to be penetrated 4 times and she wants to be able to cum each time, all of it in real time to the symphony. Stephanie was very excited and promised her that her dreams would be realized.

We kissed and caressed Louise before she departed, I longed to please her but it was not to be tonight. As her silk fell from my fingers she waved goodbye and disappeared in a flurry of heels, fur and rustling garments.

Stephanie and I had the most amazing time after she left, both of us high with erotic tension. I escorted her to our private bedroom and took my silk tie and bound her wrists. I pulled her to the bed post and pushed her back against the steel upright fixing her bangled arms above her head.

My fingers traced down her naked arms and unlatching the back of her halter top slowly peeling it from her exposing her gorgeous naked tits. Her enhanced breasts stood out as the nipples went rigid at my teasing. I kissed and fondled them while my fingers found her tiny zipper that held the skirt portion of the gown.

I slipped it down and pushed the satin garment into a swirl of fabric twisted around her 5 inch stilettos. The smooth glossy satin of her wide garter belt met my lips as I slid down her gasping tummy in search of her long swollen clit. I found it pushing through her shiny labia, smooth soft and tasting of her fragrance. She always has her pubis shaved smooth and sweet smelling, she is very aware of her sexuality and loves to heighten her desires any way possible. Pulling down the matching satin thong to her knees I sucked her entire pussy into my mouth forcing my tongue along the slippery slit and twisting her long clit around the tip of my tongue. She forced her cunt against my face holding her breath as her liquid pleasure soaked my mouth. I drank her in, sucking hard on her lips as my hands pulled on her garters pushing my face against her thrusting pelvis. I sucked and kissed her until her screams and bucking body filled my mouth with her orgasmic pleasure.

She stood panting and twisting as we kissed hard sharing her sweet cum with her luscious red lips, her erect nipples were next as I squished her cum over her tight hard tits then her arm pits felt my flat wet tongue as I teased her until she fell against her bound wrists.

I pulled my enormous erection from my tight slacks and turned her around on her 5 inch stilettos her arms slid down the post until her hungry cunt lie open, swollen, and shiny in the flood light above us. I always love watching the large purple head of my cock slide past the tight smooth skin of her upside down cunt.

I push the 9 inch curved phallus deep into her until I feel her hard clit press against my smoothly shaven balls. She thrusts back into me taking me deep as her long satisfied moan slips past her pouting lips. I fuck her with long slow thrusts with her jamming me deep at the bottom of my stroke. She has small orgasms each time her hands grip the steel post until her knuckles match the color of her french manicure. She throws back her hair onto her flat back and throws her body against me. I grip her waist with the same desires rising in my loins.

We unite in orgasm I pull my long cock from her wet hot slit and stroke the shaft nursing the slippery cum with my erupting head up and down her gorgeous swollen slit. She falters on her heels with each pass over her wet clit as orgasm after orgasms flows through her straining legs. Her garters bite into her milky skin as her body pushes around the orgasmic rushes.