The Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,830 Followers

"Ya, it'll be great! Come on!" she said, scampering off to the stones at the edge of the lake, finding a large, flat one upon which she sat, beckoning me over. When I arrived, she asked me "Is this a good view for you?"

I surveyed the scene before me. It was dominated by the deep blue waters of the lake, surrounded by the trees bearing their autumn foliage, a collage of colors, and above it all, a clear sky, free of clouds. "Ya, it looks great," I decided.

"Fantastic!" she said, clapping her hands together. "And now," she began with a mischievous smile, "your canvas." She stood up and untied the loincloth at her right hip, letting it fall to the ground at her feet, revealing a beautiful black forest, a small triangle between her thighs, and a beautiful brown lap, with no tan lines at all. My eyebrows perked up as I realized she must sunbathe nude to keep such a look. "Do you mind if I take off my top, too?" she asked, with what I suspected was faux innocence. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. I could feel my cock straining against my khakis, begging to be released.

"No, not at all," I said, playing her game. I adamantly tried to keep my attention focused on the scenery around me, but as soon as I saw her remove the glorified belt she had been wearing as a top from the corner of my eye, all my attention was on her.

Her breasts were a work of art in themselves. Firm, perfectly round, they rose from her chest as proudly as the trees in the forest. Each beautiful sphere was tipped with a chocolate brown nipple, looking irresistibly lickable. She bent down slightly and placed her hands on her knees, pressing her marvelous tits together, forming a deep, sexy cleavage that made my cock tingle in delight. "Ready to paint?" she asked me. My throat was dry; all I could do was nod.

She lay down on the rock and closed her eyes, giving her nubile body to me, presenting her flawless curves to my eyes. My hand shook as I reached for the brush and began my work. I dipped my brush in a bit of blue for the lake, and began painting on her stomach. She giggled and quivered as my brush tickled her, and more than once I had to pause and let her fits subside before I could continue working. She kept her eyes closed, though, which let me admire her body as much as I desired. The curves of her hips, the swell of her breasts, her hardening nipples... Even her skin color, that incredible reddish brown, was making me aroused. The contrast between her flesh and mine and the paint only highlighted her beauty further.

After I finished the lake, I began using points of other colors to do the foliage, and began dabbing pigment onto her firm breasts. My brush caressed her body, kissing it, licking it. She tried to stifle a moan, and her nipples jutted firmly skyward. As I continued, I noticed a glistening dew appearing on her crotch. I shifted position, straddling her naked thigh, pressing my own thigh firmly against her crotch. Her eyes popped open and she inhaled deeply. "Careful, Matthew," she warned, as she closed her eyes again and bit her lip. I could tell this was having quite the effect on her.

All too soon, though, I finished my painting. I would have kept going, torturing her with the brush, but she opened her eyes and looked down at her body. "It's beautiful, Matthew. Are you finished?"

"Yes," I sadly admitted. "Do you like it?"

She stood up admiring herself, putting me mere inches from her moist pussy. I wanted to just lean forward and kiss it... "I love it," she said. "Come on, I have to give you a treat for this," she insisted, taking my hand and leading me back into the woods, abandoning her clothes behind.

After a few more minutes' worth of walking, we reached a small log cabin in the woods. "This is my home," she said, "please join me." She opened the door for me, and I walked in. It was cozy. There was a bed, a table with two chairs, and a rather old-fashioned looking kitchen, but little else that I could see.

She sat me down at the table and told me "Wait right here, I'll do everything for you." She began rummaging through the cabinets, grabbing ingredients, before pulling a skimpy pastel orange apron out and putting it on. "Will you tie me up?" she asked, presenting her firm, full rear to me, holding up her long, silky, black hair with one hand.

"Ya, of course I will." The fabric contrasted beautifully with her tan skin and I was fixated to her long, slender back as I tied the apron strings behind her, finishing her off with a firm spank to her bottom that made her titter and blush.

"Oooh, naughty, Matthew. I think all that painting got you a little over-eager..." She turned around and tightly embraced me, rubbing her breasts against my chest. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You'll get everything you want soon enough, trust me," finishing with a brief, teasing squeeze of my rock hard manhood through my pants. The apron left the tops and sides of her breasts visible, and just barely went down past her pussy. It was as skimpy as her other clothes had been, and whenever she turned I could see all of her breast from the side except for her nipples, which poked firmly through the thin fabric for all to see. It was torture sitting down, keeping my hands off of her, but every time I stood up, she would shoo me down with her wooden spoon, with which she was mixing ingredients, making something that smelled delicious while I watched helplessly, stroking myself through my khakis whenever her back was to me, desperately eager for any relief and afraid I would lose control and cum in my pants in front of her.

Finally, after an eternity of torture, she pulled a hot, steaming pie of the oven and set it down in front of me. "Do you like pumpkin?" she asked, leaning over the table, her nubile breasts threatening to spill out of her apron as they delectably overflowed their confines.

"It's my favorite," I said.

"More than me?" she asked, smiling.

"Well no, I guess you're my favorite," I reasoned.

"Well that is what you said earlier," she said, giggling. She cut out two slices of pie and set them down in front of us. "Do you mind if I get some frosting for mine?" she asked.

Confused I replied, "No, not at all, why would I?"

She grinned and slipped down out of her chair, getting under the table. I spread my legs and looked down to see her smiling face between my thighs, a hungry look in her eyes, her gentle hands deftly unzipping my pants, and releasing my swollen member. She briefly took my entire shaft between her lips, licking and sucking it, covering it in her warm saliva, before letting it go and gripping it firmly with both hands. Firmly, she brought her hands up along the shaft, alternating her right and left hands, over and over. It felt fantastic, like my cock was being forever sucked. Her eyes were riveted to my shaft, eager for it to surrender its cum to her.

I moaned and grunted. The sight of her cute face so close to my cock was too much. I wanted to cum all over it, drench her in my hot, sticky warmth. "Are you about to cum?" she asked. I nodded, gripping her shoulders firmly, my nails digging into her soft skin, feeling my end approaching. She switched to one hand, stroking my shaft rapidly up and down, twisting slightly as she reached the thick, red head of my cock each time. With her other hand, she grabbed her plate and brought it near.

The pleasure built. I moaned her name loudly: "Nunnowwa! Oh god, make me cum!" My cock spasmed in her grip, my cum gushed out onto the waiting dessert, coating it with a thick, ivory cream.

"Oooh!" she cooed in delight, beaming as she held my throbbing cock, squeezing every last drop of cum at it. "Mmmm, thank you, Matthew," she said, returning to her seat and preparing to devour her cum-covered pie. I watched transfixed as she took the first forkful to her mouth, delicately licking my cum off it with the tip of her tongue, moaning in delight at the taste. "You taste incredible, Matthew, you're the best..." she gushed.

I blushed. "Thanks." I ate my pie slowly, wildly aroused by the sight of Nunnowwa voraciously downing the pie, leaving trails of my cum on her lips and chin. She licked it off her fingers, suckling her delicate digits, eager to swallow it all. By the time she had finished her dessert, my exposed cock was erect once again. I had never seen a girl so cumthirsty before.

When she finished, she seemed to snap out of a daydream and realized her gluttony, blushing a deep red. She bit her lip and apologized, "Sorry, I hope you didn't mind watching that."

"No, not at all. I actually really enjoyed it," I confessed. "I've never seen such passion. Most of my girlfriends won't even swallow."

"They're fools, then," she said proudly. "You taste delicious. I'd have you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day if I could."

"And I, you," I said. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"Well I promised you a gift. I'll give you myself, if you so desire," she said, standing up and walking over to the bed. I immediately followed, gently resting myself on top of her. Our hands explored each other's bodies as we kissed passionately. I nibbled her earlobes and neck, massaging her large, firm breasts. She pulled off my sweater and threw it to the floor. I went to remove my khakis and boxers, but she stopped me.

"No, it feels more primal this way. Let out your inner animal, Matthew. Fuck me like an animal," she growled. She got down onto her hands and knees, presenting her backside to me. I gripped her hips firmly and thrust myself inside her wet and waiting pussy, making her cry out.

I thrust into her over and over, powerfully, squeezing her large breasts, gently pinching her hard nipples, making her moan my name. Both our bodies became coated in sweat. Her pussy clenched around my hot, hard shaft. Her moans grew louder, her breaths deeper, until she began to scream loudly, her muscles squeezing my cock rhythmically, bringing me to orgasm as well. My cock went off inside her, and I felt myself throbbing inside her as my cum gushed inside her, filling her with my seed. Slowly I stopped, and the only sound was our panting breathing.

I pulled myself out. "That felt incredible, Nunnowwa."

"Didn't it?" she said, turned over onto her back. She sat up and kissed me. "Are you ready to go home?" She asked.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, you do. I'm sorry, but our time together is short. It will always end," she explained sadly. She walked over nude to the table and picked up a small hand-made scarecrow. It looked like a foot-tall cartoonish version of her. The same clothing, the same hair design, the same "skin color;" it even had the same paint marks on its cheeks. It was adorable. "Here," she said, offering it to me, "your gift. Place it in your garden." I took hold of it and moved to kiss her, but she pressed her hand against my chest and said, "Close your eyes. It's time."

I obediently did as she asked. Once my eyes were closed, I felt the pressure of her hand vanish, and when I opened my eyes, I had returned to the gorge from which my adventure had begun.

My canvas lay on the ground next to me, and on it was the painting that I had painted onto Nunnowwa. The scarecrow was still in my hand, and I knew that whatever happened had been real.

I planted it in my garden at home, and every year, the harvest is bountiful. My plants grow bigger, healthier, and give much more from the soil than they ever did before. I always take note of the foliage now, and sometimes I swear I can see a smile, or hear a laugh when the wind rushes through the leaves. And sometimes, once in a blue moon, as I walk along in the autumn, I'll turn back and notice the leaves chasing me, like children after their father.

****

...winter."

"How lucky you are, eldest sister," said the sincere voice from before.

"Hmph. We shall see..." she replied.

The temperature plummeted from a mild spring day to freezing as snowflakes began to pour out of the sky. Soon it was too white for me to even see, the wind whipping the snow around me like a tornado. I closed my eyes, and the wind stopped. I opened them, and I was surrounded by snow. I was no longer near the gorge, but in the mountains somewhere. The entire landscape was white, the sky was dark, and gentle flakes fell continuously. A full moon hung overheard. The wind had vanished entirely; the world was peaceful.

"Follow me," commanded an imperial voice behind me. I turned around and faced her.

A woman stood tall and proud in the snow. Her sleek, straight raven hair reached down to her underarms. Her skin was pale and flawless. The only color on her skin were two light blushes upon her cheeks. Her cheekbones were strong and high. Her full lips were as red as blood and a striking contrast against her pale skin, but what really drew my attention were her eyes. They were large and almond-shaped and looked like they belonged to a Chinese empress, but rather than being brown or black, they were a deep glacier blue, the color of ice hundreds of feet thick, a haunting, pure azure. Currently these blue daggers were aimed dismissively at me, daring me to prove their opinion of me wrong.

Her robes reached down to the tops of her fur boots, and was as white as the snow around us. Its sleeves were marked with intricate crimsons patterns, though, as was a narrow swath down the front and along the hem at the bottom. Her hands were hidden in thick, black mittens, and her neck was covered by a long black scarf whose ends trailed down her back to her knees. Atop her head was a black ushanka, a Russian fur hat.

She turned and started to trudge through the snow. All I could do was follow her, gingerly stepping in her footprints to keep the snow out of my own ineffectual hiking boots.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

Without even deigning to turn back her head or slow down, she replied "I am called Ebul."

Ebul...I mulled the name over in my head. It suited her well, I decided. A bit harsh, a bit cold... "Are you cold?" asked Ebul ahead of me, not out of concern, but as a challenge, I could tell. Her amused tone dared me to say yes. Easy for her to be cocky, she had on more fur than a wooly mammoth...

"No, I actually like the cold weather. It's so invigorating. When it's hot out, I just don't want to do anything, but when it's cold, I want to work harder and get stuff done. Besides," I gestured to the snow around us, "it's too beautiful out here to focus on something like being cold."

She stopped briefly in her tracks before resuming. She turned back to me with the barest hint of a smile. "Good. But just in case, here." She walked back to me and took off her ushanka, gently placing it on my head. She raised herself up on her toes, placing her face more centimeters from mine, as she focused on the top of the hat, untying the ear flaps for me to keep me warmer. Her lips were nearly against mine. Her breath was cold against me, even colder than the air around us, but I silenced my wonderings. She lowered the flaps against my ears and examined me critically. "Better?" she asked.

I smiled. "Much, thank you."

"Hmph." She turned around and walked towards the mountain's summit, which was devoid of anything I could see.

"What now?" I asked.

She looked at me, but didn't answer. Instead she bent down and from under the white blanket pulled out a wooden sled, carved of some dark, red wood, shook the snow from it, and placed it down, straddling the front of it. She turned to me and commanded, "Get on."

It scarcely looked large enough for two people. I sat down behind her, and had to scoot up against her to stay on. She was sitting between my legs, and I could feel my cock stirring and stiffening in my pants as it began to grow against her. As it poked her, I heard her gasp slightly, and a slight hiss through her teeth. "Hold onto me, or else you'll fall off."

I reached around and grabbed her. I squeezed gently, testing. Whoops... "Hold onto me somewhere else," she warned. I moved my hands lower, to her sides, which satisfied her. "Don't fall off. I won't come back for you if you do," she informed me, and picked up her feet.

We began slowly, crawling over the edge, but we soon picked up speed. The slope was steep and bare and flat: perfect for sledding. The wind picked up, and I buried my face in Ebul's hair to keep the wind from stinging my face and freezing my eyes. I felt I would fly off the sled, that the sled was going faster than gravity and it would leave me behind, but I stayed on, clinging desperately to Ebul. After a while, the slope evened out, and Ebul pulled a wooden brake, slowing us down. I looked up and in the distance I saw a wooden structure on a small hill, from which rose a trail of steam, dancing in the air. It was squat, hugging the rocks from which it rose, except for a single steeple.

We came to a rest about a hundred feet from the building. From there, we walked the rest of the way. As we approached, the bells rang out in song. "Is that 'O Christmas Tree?'" I asked Ebul.

"Almost: same tune, different words," she said with no more explanation. The bells rang out crisp and clear across the landscape. Snowflakes fell in the night sky as I listened to the music. It was beautiful. Ebul and I stood together in the snow listening to the song until it ended, and I noticed a contented smile on her face.

I followed Ebul into the building and was greeted with a blast of hot air. The building was a shell, constructed around a hot spring. The walls and ceiling were wood, but the floors were smooth, uneven, black stone. It looked like it had been hewn out of solid stone. The entire building with a single room, centered around a large steaming pool. Off to one side was a low bench, with a bucket hanging on the nearby wall.

"Come," said Ebul, "let's enjoy the water." She loosened the scarf from her neck and stepped out of her boots. Then, with her back to me, she dropped her robe off her body, revealing her long, porcelain back. Her sleek hair rested on her soft skin. Her thick, strong thighs led up to a firm, athletic ass that swung like a metronome as she lowered herself into the hot pool. She turned to me and asked, "Aren't you coming?"

Almost, I thought to myself. I hurriedly removed my sweater and khakis, threw off the ushanka, pulled off my socks, and almost fell trying to leap out of my blue boxers as quickly as I could. I timidly tiptoed to the edge of the pool and dipped in a toe to test the heat. It was hot, but satisfied I wouldn't be scalded, I slipped in and looked up at Ebul across from me.

She smirked and nodded towards my body. "You're white as a ghost. Are you sure you weren't cold?"

I blushed a bit. "Well, maybe I was a little bit cold, but your hat really helped. Thank you."

She looked away. "I didn't want you freezing, that's all," she said hurriedly.

While her face was turned, I took the opportunity to admire her chest. Her breasts were white, firm, and flat, only barely puffing above the rest of her chest. They looked youthful and innocent. They were pert and pointed up slightly, her brown nipples still pebble-hard from the wintry air outside. Through the clear water, I could just make out that her pussy was shaved entirely bare. Indeed, the only hair I saw on her entire body was on her head.

"So...do you really like winter most?" Ebul asked, her bangs hiding her eyes.

"Ya, of course!" I gushed. "I love sitting around the fire with people, and walking through the snow all bundled up, and you can ski and go ice-skating and make snowmen."

She perked up and her breasts bounced as she suddenly looked at me eagerly. "You like snowmen?" she asked with excitement. I nodded and she stood up instantly, water dripping down her body, a broad smile on her face. She offered her hand to me, I took it, and she pulled me up and took me outside without either of us having time to get dressed.

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,830 Followers