The Four Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,838 Followers

The air was cold, but after the hot spring, refreshing and invigorating. Ebul was steaming, the delicate vapor rising off her supple flesh into the air. I stared entranced at her body. Her nipples were already stiffening in the cold, and the water was freezing upon her lips. Rivulets of water were still dripping off her. Her delicate pussy was bare, as smooth and as white as the rest of her body. Without her robes and her glare, she was no longer the ice queen I had thought she was. She now looked delicate, like a snowflake, and as unique. I wanted to protect her, and I knew she would protect me, too.

"Make one with me," Ebul ordered. She kneeled down into the snow and began rolling up a ball. I joined her nearby. We talked a bit as we worked.

"So why did you ask me if I really liked winter? You don't trust me?" I teased.

"No," she said, averting her eyes from mine while she patted her snow into a sphere. "It's just, not many people like winter. They always think it's too cold and too icy. No one really appreciates it much. It's the season people avoid. Everyone loves spring and summer and autumn."

I smiled. "Well, I promise that I love winter the most."

"Really?" she begged.

"Really."

She smiled and kept working, and together we made a small snowman, and while I used my fingers to give him eyes, a nose, and a smile, Ebul grabbed some sticks for his arms.

"He looks great," I said, "but he's going to be cold out here, don't you think?"

Ebul giggled. "You're right," she declared, and headed inside briefly. She returned with her hat and scarf and kneeled down to dress up the snowman, patting him on the head when she was finished. "There, perfect."

I stood up and wiped my hands off on each other. "Another job well done." Ebul turned to me and gasped when she saw my crotch.

"Oh my," she giggled, putting up her hands to her mouth and gazing up at me. "You look very cold, Matthew," she said. She began to gently caress my cold, shrunken member. "Well, you did help me make a snowman...maybe I can repay the favor?" she suggested amorously. "Come inside, I'll make you feel all better."

"Oh, it's alright," I stammered out, embarrassed. I tried to cover up, but she batted my hand away.

She stood up and grabbed my manhood tightly. "No, I insist. If you want to keep these, you're going to have to come inside with me," she explained. She imperiously strode back inside, leading me by my balls. I could only follow, a little bit thrilled at her taking charge like that. When we got inside, she released me and gestured to the stone bench. "Lay down there, face-down," she commanded.

As I walked over to the bench and made myself comfortable, Ebul filled a big wooden bucket with water from the pool and rested it on the ground next to the bench. I could see the handle of a large ladle sticking out of the bucket.

She began by ladling the steaming hot water onto my back, the heat returning feelings to my fingertips and toes and soothing my muscles. I moaned through clenched teeth. She then straddled my back, sitting on my butt, and bent down close to me, massaging my back strongly. I was putty in her hands, melting into the rock. Every minute or so, she would release another ladle of hot water onto my body and then resume her massage.

"Do you feel better?" she whispered huskily in my ear.

"Mhmmm," I moaned, unable to do much more.

Her weight left me. "Turn over," she directed me. I did, and she grabbed the ladle again, pouring wave after wave of hot water onto my neck, my chest, my thighs... She then mounted me, straddling my crotch. I gasped and felt myself began to stiffen against her soft, delicate, moist pussy. She reached down and rubbed my chest, playing with my hair, and rubbing my nipples until they were hard. She gripped my hard cock with one hand, holding it firmly against the lips of her pussy, while with her other hand, she grabbed the back of my head and passionately kissed me. Her lips were like ice.

My lips tingled at her touch, and she peppered my chest with kisses, leaving little spots of ice in her lips' wake. She looked hungrily at me and slid slightly back. "Well," she said, eyeing my hard cock, "you're no longer cold... Do you want me to help you more?"

I weakly nodded, and watched her lower herself, impaling her mouth on my cock, her dark blue eyes locked onto mine. The inside of her mouth was hot, but her freezing lips wrapped around the base of my cock and as she bobbed her head up and down, a thin band of ice stimulated me like nothing I had felt before. Cold and hot alternated along my shaft as she furiously sucked and licked my cock. As she pleasured me, her fingernails were grazing my chest and thighs, back and forth along my body. My hips bucked. I could feel myself reaching the point of no return.

As if sensing this, she stopped, and crawled on top of me, her hard nipples grazing my chest. "Don't finish yet," she warned. "I'm not done." She kissed my cheek, and, with another ladle of hot water on us, she slid herself up and down my body, using her body to wash me, caress me. I could feel her nipples against me, her soft pussy caressing my body. With each pass, she would leave a trail of kisses up and down my body.

"I can't take it much longer," I admitted.

"Then satisfy yourself in me," Ebul purred. "I want you inside me." She straddled my waist, and deftly lowered herself onto my erect cock. We moaned loudly together as I entered her, and she began to ride me, her firm tits jiggling, her hair bouncing, her eyes closed tightly as she moaned and gasped and panted. She dug her fingernails into my chest, as she screamed my name. "Matthew!" she moaned. "Cum inside me!" she pleaded.

I felt my orgasm approach and as waves of pleasure shook through my body, my cock gushed load after load of cum inside her, some of it dripping down my shaft. She slowed down, trying to catch her breath. "That felt wonderful," she said, leaning down to nuzzle her face against my chest, kissing my heart. "You've certainly earned your gift tonight..."

I had forgotten about the gift the voices had mentioned. "What gift?" I asked.

"You'll see," smiled Ebul. We fell asleep together, my satisfied manhood still inside her. After we awoke and got dressed, she retrieved her hat and scarf from the snowman and gave them to me. "These are for you, your gift from me," she said, giving me a peck on the lips. "Thank you for everything, I'll never forget you." She led me outside, gave me a last embrace, and stepped back from me. She waved goodbye, her eyes glistening, two freezing upon her pink cheeks. The wind picked up, wrapping me in another blanket of snowflakes and hiding her from my sight. And again, when they fell away, I had teleported, this time back to the gorge, and my tent. My canvas was back on the ground, a roughly-drawn sketch of Ebul's house in the mountains upon it.

Did that really happen? I wondered. But I reached up, and sure enough, the hat and scarf were still with me. It must have been real. And now, whenever I wear that ushanka and scarf in the winter, no matter how cold it gets, I'm warmed from the inside, and the bitter winds always feel like a gentle kiss, instead of a harsh slap. And sometimes, on the darkest and coldest of nights, I swear I can hear bells, and a laugh.

****

Well, this was a bit of an unusual story for me. I've never written a branching story before. I hope it does better than some of my other experiments have, and I hope it wasn't too long to read. I hope you enjoyed the story, and maybe you've gained an appreciation for a new season.

Personally, my favorite season (and girl) is Winter/Ebul, although Nunnowwa is a close second. Which is yours?

As always, please comment and feel free to contact me! Thanks for reading!

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,838 Followers