The Four-Some Bk. 02

Story Info
2 highly sexed women discipline, control and share their men.
11.7k words
4.7
14.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader, This story is a continuation of "The Four-Some". Most of the characters in this story were introduced and developed in the first story so I encourage you to read "the Four-Some" first. This story will be more enjoyable if you know what's going on at the beginning.

*****

Marie and Steve had been living in Susan and Alan's house full time for well over a year. During that time the four of them had developed into a tightly knit, cohesive unit in which Susan and Marie maintained strict sexual control over Steve and Alan. They did this with a mixture of male chastity, bondage, and corporal punishment. Steve and Alan were very happy with the arrangement, as were Susan and Marie.

One evening over dinner Steve suggested to the foursome that he and Marie sell their house and buy into Susan and Alan's house. He said this would mean including him and Marie on the title and making him and Marie equally responsible for the mortgage. This was obviously a very big deal.

He hadn't discussed his idea with Marie beforehand. In yet another indication of the closeness of their group Marie wasn't offended that he initially brought up his idea with the three of them rather than with her in private first. The bigger issue was that as long as Steve and Marie still owned their house it was like a lifeboat, maybe never used but always available. If things soured in the foursome Steve and Marie could always retreat to their own house. They hadn't ever wanted to but the fact of its being there, available, might be serving as a comforting reassurance. Selling the house would mean that they were 'all in' their relationship with Susan and Alan.

They all understood the significance of what Steve was suggesting. Susan responded first, smiling broadly and in pretty good Spanish "Nuestra casa es su casa". Then, more seriously, acknowledged that that would be another big step in the series of big steps that have woven their lives together.

"Let's sit on that for a while and talk about it again later".

They all agreed that moving slowly on this was a good idea. The fact that the thought was out there put a special excitement into the room.

___________________

Later that evening Marie and Steve spoke about the house. She compared the current situation to their own situation years ago. Steve had moved into Marie's apartment in the city but he kept his own apartment. He continued to pay rent but was almost never there. When he went to his apartment to make sure that everything was okay it felt like a part of his past; it didn't feel like home. Giving up his apartment felt like the normal evolution of their relationship.

"Let's go to our house, now." said Marie. "I want to see how it feels to be there together."

Twenty minutes later they were standing in the foyer of the very comfortable house where they used to live.

"I wanted to see if it would feel like home. It doesn't. It feels like a memory. How about for you?"

Steve considered. "We had a lot of good times here but now it feels empty. I feel like a snake that's looking at a skin that it shed."

When they returned to Susan and Alan's house they each had an upwelling of emotion. Marie cried a little. It wasn't the physical structure of the house they were responding to. This was their home now because it was where Susan and Alan were. And it was where Marie and Steve felt they belonged.

They told Susan and Alan that they wanted to do it. Marie asked them, a little shyly, if it was really okay with them.

"Okay with us?" Susan exclaimed. "Are you kidding? When you and Steve were gone, looking at your old house, Alan and I were worrying that you would decide that you wanted to stay there. We would have been devastated."

Susan observed that it felt like she and Alan were getting married to Marie and Steve in all but name. Marie agreed and asked how she felt about that. Susan paused, leaned over and kissed Marie softly on the lips. Marie felt a fluttering in her tummy as she returned the kiss with the tip of her tongue.

"I'm fine with that. You're my bride." Not wanting Steve to feel left out Susan kissed him too. "And you're my groom." Steve's cock responded to her attention, straining against the chastity cage he wore.

Alan wrapped an arm around Marie, who snuggled against him. The two women glanced at each other and exchanged a look. In that look they agreed that were going to have sex with their men, now. Marie and Susan began to undress the man each was with. The men were delighted with this but, of course, didn't know how it would end. One of the basic elements of the relationship was that the men were almost always wearing locked chastity devices. Marie and Susan had matching keys to the chastity locks that they wore on delicate chains around their necks, always available for use by the women. The guys certainly didn't assume that they would have orgasms but they loved every opportunity they got to pleasure their women.

Steven, now completely naked, slowly undressed Susan like he was unwrapping a precious birthday present. He unbuttoned her silk blouse, kissing her on her neck. When the blouse was discarded he let his tongue wander over her bare tummy as his hands caressed her breasts. Reaching behind, he unsnapped her bra, freeing her firm, full breasts. He gave each nipple extravagant attention; he knew that she loved that and was rewarded by her gasps of pleasure as he flicked her nipple back and forth with his tongue. As Susan pulled her pants down Steve shifted his weight and ever so gently let his hand glide over her mound. He knew she was impatient for his touch but he also knew that she loved a slow build up. He tantalized her with his feather light caresses. His finger lifted the edge of her panty and ran over her bare flesh, close to her pussy. Susan gasped with delight and passion as his gentle fingers separated her pussy lips and felt her wetness. The attention wasn't one sided. Susan raked Steve sensuously with her nails, made him gasp as she pinched his nipples and cradled his head as she kissed him.

This was to be a special day. Susan wanted his cock inside of her. She unlocked him and gently pulled his cage off and then the ring. He was free and his cock slowly expanded before her eyes. She always loved watching that! She encouraged his erection, stroking his shaved penis and balls. Susan lightly touched Steve's anus, just grazing the sensitive skin. He especially liked her to play around his asshole.

Susan gave his hips a little push, indicating that she wanted him to be on top. Steve happily complied and slowly, slowly entered her. He hadn't cum in two weeks and knew he was on a short fuse so he controlled his strokes carefully. He was determined that Susan would come before he did. Susan hooked her heels over his thighs, pulling him deeper into herself with his every thrust. Then she wanted to be on top. Holding tightly onto him she rolled them over. They remained coupled, with Susan on top. She used his penis, pushing herself onto it, pushing it against exactly the right spots. Finally, she came, trembling and crying out. Steve took this as his permission to cum. He thrust a few more times and pushed himself over his edge. He lifted Susan up with every thrust, impaling her on his penis as he brought her to another climax. Finally they both subsided. Susan lay on Steve as she dozed off.

Marie and Alan were also busy. Marie wanted oral from Alan, who was very happy to oblige, but before he was permitted to start she intended to spank him to get him into the right mood. She picked up a leather paddle that was convenient and told him to lie across the sofa. Alan lay down obediently, with his arms at his sides. Marie started slowly and softly. His butt cheeks took on a rosy glow. She hit harder and Alan squirmed with every strike. He didn't cry out but Marie knew he was feeling pain. She struck five more times, put the paddle down and began caressing him. She lingeringly stroked his back, his legs, his buttocks. Every nerve was alive as she transitioned his experience from pain to pleasure. He wasn't sure where the dividing line was. Finally, Marie eased herself down and softly told Alan to make love to her with his mouth. He started at her breasts, kissing and fondling, sucking and nibbling. Then, slowly, he went lower, down to her pussy that was already wet with her passion juice. He used his tongue as a tool of pleasure. His entire focus was on her: her reactions to what he was doing at every moment, her pleasure, and ultimately, her orgasm. Alan was tremendously excited. His cock was straining against his cage but he knew he wouldn't be having an orgasm now. That was okay with him. He got tremendous satisfaction from the intimacy that they were experiencing together. Really, her orgasm was his orgasm.

________________________________

The next day over Sunday breakfast the group went over the steps that needed to happen: they would get Marie and Steve's old house ready for sale and list it with a broker. They would get appraisals of Susan and Alan's house. They would contact the bank that held the mortgage to add Steve and Marie as obligors. When their house sold they would give Susan and Alan half of the equity that they had in the house. They would need an attorney to do this and to add them to the title.

____________________________________________

Emptying out Marie and Steve's old house and getting it ready for sale was fun for them. They enjoyed working together and did the painting themselves. Also, all the work they did brought them closer to their goal. Marie and Steve listed the house and waited for offers. They were lucky; the real estate market was hot and they got two good offers in a short time. They accepted one and went into contract. Meanwhile Susan and Alan asked two appraisers to come to their house to price their house. The two numbers they came up with were close to each other. This made it easy to arrive at a fair market value for Marie and Steve to buy into.

__________________________________________________

Like the others, Alan was delighted at how things were going. "We've got to have another ceremony. The collaring ceremony was great but we're going a step further. We need to do this right."

"How about if we all have matching rings?" suggested Marie.

"Yes! And I want them to be distinctive enough so that it'll be fairly obvious that we're all wearing the same ring. People can draw their own conclusions." Susan added.

Alan went to his studio to work on the design of the rings. He drew a number of styles until he settled on one he was happy with. The design had strands of 'twisted gold rope' weaving around in a circle. Each loop was separate but attached to its adjoining loop and each ring had four such loops. When he showed the design to the others they all loved it. They saw that the rope suggested bondage and the four loops obviously represented each of them. Alan's design included a very small gold loop on the top of the rings. This loop was intended to look like the attachment point on a shackle.

Alan's three mates were delighted with the design and asked Alan to speak to a goldsmith to see about getting the rings made. He knew a jewelry maker whose work he admired. She had crafted custom body jewelry that Alan had seen. When Alan showed her the design and said he wanted four rings she slowly looked up at Alan. "That's unusual" Alan looked right back at her. "We're very fortunate to have found each other."

The goldsmith, Peggy, examined Alan's design more carefully.

"That's ingenious. You've designed the ring to be like a piece of bondage equipment"

"Well, sort of. It's such an integral part of what we do that it feels right to include that in the design."

Peggy hesitated. There were questions she wanted to ask but this would be a good commission for her and she didn't want to make Alan feel uncomfortable and maybe take his business somewhere else. She decided to 'put her toe in the water', despite the risk.

"Alan, you know I do a lot of work for the kink community so you know I'm comfortable with a lot of things that some other people might not be. Would you maybe be willing to tell me a little about what it's like to live with three other people?"

He smiled. "You mean more than 'live with' when you ask that, don't you? I like you and I don't mind talking about ourselves with you but our lives are personal and I don't want you to think it's okay to talk about us with other people. Is that okay?"

"Absolutely. I know how to respect a confidence."

"Well, we've been living together for more than three years. At first it was me and Susan living with Marie and Steve but by now those pairings are ancient history. Susan and Marie are very strong willed, sexy women. They basically share Steve and me sexually. They use bondage and discipline for their pleasure and ours and to enforce their very reasonable rules. Steve and I both love bondage and discipline and feel very lucky to be with Susan and Marie. Over the years that we've lived together the four of us have melded into a very strong, cohesive unit. I really feel married to the three of them and I know they feel the same way."

"You came to the right ring maker" Peggy laughed. "My man, Morgan, and I have been living like that for the past five years. Sex, rope, steel and paddles, and love are totally linked for us. He's a solid, strong man who just loves being bound and spanked. And I love being in control. He's at work now wearing my collar and a chastity cage."

Alan smiled at the kindred spirit sitting across from him. "He's a lucky man."

"Susan and Marie are lucky women."

Alan ordered the rings. Peggy gave him a set of sizing rings so the other three could determine the size rings they needed.

____________________________________________

George, the real estate lawyer they found to handle the various transactions, was a man in his late thirties. Marie and Steve explained what they intended to do. It took a moment for him to grasp the plan for them to buy a half interest in Susan and Alan's house and to be put onto their mortgage. He asked what the nature of their relationship was. Marie responded that they were very good friends.

"I'm sure you are" he replied. He paused before continuing. "Is there a power dynamic involved? I mean, are you doing this under duress? I'm obligated to ask this."

Steve laughed. "Thank you for your concern. Yes, there is a power dynamic. Alan and I are totally pussy whipped but there's no duress. They totally have us in their power. We love it."

George shuffled some papers, looked uncomfortable and assured them that he would handle everything correctly.

The next evening George called Steve, saying there was a detail he wanted to clarify. After Steve answered his question George seemed reluctant to get off the phone. Finally Steve asked him if there was anything else.

"Uh-h-h, well, there is something I wanted to talk about. I couldn't stop thinking about how you said that you and Alan were 'totally pussy whipped' and 'totally in their power'. It's none of my business but ... would you mind talking to me about that?"

"Why do you want to know, George?"

"Um-m-m, my whole life I've had various fantasies about ... powerful, controlling women and your saying that really reminded me of all my fantasies. I guess I'm asking you to tell me if you and Alan are really living my fantasy or if it's my imagination playing tricks on me."

"George, you seem like a very decent guy and I like you. I'll talk to you but not over the phone. Why don't we meet after work some day?"

Two days later Steve and George met in a quiet restaurant. Steve told George about how he and Marie used to use male chastity, but nothing else, until they met Susan and Alan. He described how their lives had expanded, including the bondage and spanking that he was so fond of. As George listened his cock started to get hard.

"Would you mind going into more detail?"

"Okay", Steve said. "I'm wearing a chastity device right now. I usually do. Susan and Marie have matching locks and keys to my device and to Alan's. They have full access to either of us whenever they like." Steve paused and looked at George.

"Am I shocking you?"

"No, no, please continue. My god, as you're talking I'm imagining myself in your situation and it's really, really hot. I really appreciate your sharing this."

"Last evening Susan wanted to put me into rope bondage. She stripped me, tied me elaborately and blindfolded me. I couldn't move a muscle. I was really grateful for her binding me; I love it. It takes a lot of work to do a rope tie properly.

She rolled me onto my stomach and spanked me with her hand. She spanked hard enough that it hurt but not like it was for punishment. She played with my balls and my cock through the cage. I had as much of a hard on as I could with the cage on but, you know, it was limited. Susan rolled me onto my back and straddled my face. I knew what to do. I know her very well and know how to satisfy her. I love getting her off. I didn't cum last night but that's okay. I'm sure I will, sooner or later."

"Steve, you are living my fantasy. You have no idea how jealous I am of you." He sounded sad, defeated, as he said that.

"George, what have you done to include these things in your life? I mean, there aren't that many women like Marie and Susan walking around but they do exist. What have you done to find them?"

George looked down and admitted that he hadn't really done anything. He just lived in hope that one day such a woman would appear in his life. As he spoke he knew how he sounded.

"Pretty lame, huh?"

"I'm not judging you George. It can be hard to put yourself out there. But, you know that if you want anything to change you have to do something different."

____________________________________

Marie had a great idea that she shared over dinner: The two large bedrooms they used were right next to each other. She wondered if the wall between them could be taken out to create one huge bedroom.

She shared her vision. "I would love for us to have one huge bed and for all of us to sleep together. Kind of like the 'family bed' writ large. I sometimes feel uncomfortable having to choose who to sleep with, even if all I want to do is sleep."

Susan loved the idea immediately. Steve and Alan started thinking about it structurally and quickly concluded that the wall was not load bearing and could be easily removed. Steve pointed out that the combined space would be big enough for a double king size bed with enough additional space to build a huge walk in closet. They were all very excited at this idea and agreed to do the project.

__________________________________

When the house was sold Marie and Steve transferred money to Susan and Alan to buy half their equity. Marie and Steve were entered onto the deed and the mortgage. They were now all equal partners in the ownership and the obligations of the house.

The bedroom remodeling project was finally over. Their new, huge bed added greatly to their night time pleasure. Sometimes they wouldn't 'officially have sex' but would curl up in bed in a 'puppy pile'. Arms, legs, breasts, heads, asses, cocks would be intermingled. It could be hard to tell who belonged to what. They all really enjoyed the spontaneity their new bed encouraged. The partner you started with at night wasn't necessarily the same partner you would wake up with in the morning.

One morning Susan brightly suggested "Let's have a big party!" It'll be a ring ceremony party. We have a fair number of friends. Let's invite them here. I'd like them to meet each other."

They set a date for a month later and started making plans for the big bash.