The Four Stone Walls of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slumped down against the wall, trapped once again in her four stone walls of hell, and couldn't help but glare across the room at Ryan's torso, his blue eyes wide and seeming somewhat darker than she'd even seen him, staring right at her. She noticed the deep moody glow of evil that still seemed to keep them alive with their usual color subdued, though ever powerful in the force of the glare that he died with.

"Cursed..." she whispered to herself, still staring at him longingly, the love in her still beating at the depths of her battle-torn heart.

She recalled the last time they'd made love, the last time they'd been together, the last time she'd even spoken with him or seen him since he disappeared. It was the best sex they'd ever had, and the entire time it had stood out in her mind as a sign of something different between them. She'd wanted to talk to him about it, to call him and try to understand it, it was so powerful and so addicting she wanted to know it in a way that the two of them could share again, pushed somehow beyond the frenzied animal lust that they'd fucked out of each other like bitter enemies.

He'd been so rough, so cold, snarling and growling, licking her with a ferociousness that buckled her legs just to think about, remembering the way that he'd held her down by the neck and nearly killed her, cutting off all air as she struggled against his sudden strength, feeling his hard cock slam into her, lifting her ass off of the bed with the power of his thrusts as his cum shot deeply within her... something he'd never done without a condom. He'd always pulled out, but not this time, so consumed with her and the moment and feeling her struggle against the power of the way that he had taken her, raping her, and she'd loved it.

As much as it wasn't like him to handle her that roughly, to grab her hips with his nails dug deeply into her side and to pound himself in her 'til she nearly fainted with the pain and pleasure swirling in the warm electric waves that shook her ass with the powerful tremors of a screaming orgasm that had put her to sleep for 36 hours straight afterward... that look in his eye was different. He was different. And she was drawn to it like a fly to light, more-so by the feeling of danger she'd never sensed from him before.

"Cursed..." she said to herself again. And she believed it.

And for a moment, being in the basement, trapped and forever changed by the horrors of her four stone walls of hell, the words which kept repeating in her mind.... all of the death and the gore and the creatures crawling all over her, the powerful feel of the chainsaw in her hands, even seeing him cut down by the men and left as he was now, in pieces, staring at her with the soul that would never escape him... that was as trapped down there as she was, their love was stronger then ever.

This was the next step in the relationship that had taken a perfectly twisted turn for the better, one she never could ever understood or appreciated had everything not happened the way it did. She wondered if he'd known all along, knew this was coming and had planned for it, to reveal another side of himself and in doing so put himself in it's entirety into the relationship, revealing the devil himself to her in the only way she could see him without losing what they had.

She looked in his dead blue eyes and she knew that all of it was in his mind, that whatever that was, he had waited all of his life to include her in it, and now that he had, they would both be at peace together, and know a love that no others could truly know.

Twisted but perfect as she laid there in his powerful eyes, laying completely entombed within the place he'd made for her, there, in her four stone walls of hell... which they would now share together. Forever.