The Four Years: Year One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy got up and then crashed on Jake's bed. I got up and started to head towards the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked Andy.

"Mind if I take a piss," I said, a little agitated that I had to ask permission.

"Be my guest," Andy said.

I made my way down the hall towards the bathroom where I emptied my bladder. After I washed my hands and started to walk back to my room, I debated on if I should just go and talk to Becky when Amy came walking up.

"Well?" I asked, hoping that everything would be okay between me and Becky now.

"Yeah, I think I made it worse," she said.

"What did you do?" I asked, wondering just how bad things would now be. Amy went into my room and I followed her.

"Ok," she said, closing my door. "First, let me say I had no intention of things going the way they did."

"What did you do?" I asked firmly as Andy sat up on Jake's bed.

"She should've known better than to say what she did to me," Amy said.

"What... The fuck... Did you do?" I said.

"Well... I went down there this morning to talk to her to let her know that what she saw wasn't what happened. You and I are friends and nothing more, and that's only because you and Andy are friends. When I got to her room, she tried to slam the door in my face, but I was prepared for that, and used my foot to keep it open and then pushed my way in. I tried to explain it to her when she slaps me across the face and calls me a cunt, a whore, a slut, and a few other choice words."

"Oh no," Andy said. He seemed to know exactly where this was going.

"And then?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know.

"I sort of... Knocked her on her ass when I punched her in the face," Amy said. "I'm so sorry. It's a reaction I have when people are disrespectful towards me like that. I just sort of black out for a moment and the next thing I know, I'm beating the holy crap out of them."

I groaned with my face in the palms of my hand as I fell back onto my bed.

"It's true," Andy said. "One time, in high school, this guy kept asking her out and she kept telling him no, and so he called her a cock tease, so she grabbed him by the balls and squeezed till he fell to his knees and begged for mercy. That was three years ago, and last I heard, he still couldn't get an erection."

I felt the bed shift and a hand rest on my shoulder. "I really am sorry," Amy said.

"Just... Just go," I mumbled as I pulled my blanket over me.

"Marc," Amy said and I pulled my pillow over my head.

"Alright," Andy said. "We're going." A could feel Amy reluctantly get up from my bed. "We'll bring you back some pancakes," was the last thing he said before I heard my door close.

A few hours later, I was in the same position when there was a knock at the door. I hoped that it was Becky, coming to talk to me and was about to jump out of bed and open the door when it opened.

"Hey," Andy said.

Fuck.

"I brought you some chocolate chocolate chip pancakes," he said. "They've always made me feel a little better when I have a bad day." I could hear the sound of a styrofoam container being set down on the small table/bookshelf next to my bed. "Come on man," Andy said after nearly a minute of silence. "Talk to me. You're kind of starting to worry me a bit. I've never seen you act like this before. Even when Becky wouldn't talk to you for almost a month, you were still you. Remember? Being all gung-ho and shit, saying that you'd show her that you really did like her and wanted to go out with her. And now..."

I didn't say anything to Andy because I really didn't know what to say. I was in love with Becky, and she had just tossed me aside because of something she thought happened without even talking to me about it.

"Ok," Andy said after a few minutes. "I'm gonna be in my sisters room today. You know, Call of Duty. So if you feel up to joining us, come on by. We'll probably be ordering dinner a little early... Figure four-ish, so we'll be eating around four thirty or five."

I heard the door open and then close.

A few more hours went by when there was a knock at the door, waking me up from that sleep I didn't get the night before. I didn't even remember falling asleep. I grunted, figuring it was Andy or Amy coming to check on how I was doing.

"Marc," I heard Becky say from behind the closed door. I almost fell and hit the floor, I jumped out of bed so fast. This was it. She was finally ready to sit down and talk to me so we could work this out.

I opened the door and there she was. "Hi," I said.

"I'm not here to talk," she said. "I just came by to get one of my books that I left here a few nights ago."

"Oh," I said, then stepped aside. She walked into the room and started looking around for her book.

"About what Amy did," I said, and Becky shot me a really dirty look. That's when I noticed that Becky was wearing make-up which was coving what looked to be a black eye.

Becky went back to her search and said, "That bitch is lucky I didn't call the cops on her for what she did."

"Well, you did kind of call her some unsavory names," I said.

"Because she stole you away from me," she said.

"God damn it," I said. "No she didn't. Nothing fucking happened between me and her. She and I are friends. I drove her down to an art supply store because she doesn't have a car and I don't like letting other people drive mine unless I'm in the car."

"Sure," Becky said as she searched under a pile of dirty clothes on the floor. "I know what I saw, and I saw the two of you holding each other in that parking lot, kissing like you were trying to taste her stomach."

"Oh my god," I said, wanting to rip my hair. "Where you always this fucking mental, or is this something new that you're trying out?"

"Now that's no way to talk to a lady," someone said behind me. I turned to the door and saw some guy standing there. For some reason, he looked familiar, but I couldn't place where.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Just waiting for Becky," he said with a grin. "She and I are going out tonight."

I turned to look at Becky so fast, I was sure I gave myself whiplash. "Not only have you written me off completely for something I didn't do, but less than twenty four hours later, you're going out with someone else?"

"What can I say man," the guy said. "I'm not an asshole like you."

"How about fucking off," I told him. "This is between me and her."

"I don't know about leaving her alone with someone like you," he said, still grinning.

Suddenly, it hit me where I knew this douche from.

"You're that asshole that was hitting on Jake's little sister at the vending machine the first week of school," I said.

"I simply was asking her out on a date," he said, still grinning. "Then you came along and were very rude to me."

"That's because you were being a creepy little bastard that couldn't accept no for an answer," I said, then turned to Becky and said, "And you're fucking going out with this jackass?"

"Now, now," he said. "There's no need for name calling."

"Carl is a very nice guy," Becky said. "He was there for me last night when my roommate ditched me to fuck some guy in a bathroom stall."

"She needed a shoulder to cry on, and I just happened to have one," he said. "Because unlike you, I'm a nice guy that doesn't take advantage of women when they're vulnerable and trusting."

Becky finally found her book and walked over to Carl. "I'm sorry Marc," she said. "But it's over between us. I can't be with someone who cheats on me."

The two of them left, and I slammed the door so hard that the mini-fridge fell over.

"FUCK!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I was seriously pissed at that moment. I wanted nothing more than to run out into that hallway, catch up with creepy Carl, and bash his head against the wall.

Instead, I grabbed the pancakes Andy had brought me, along with my keys and wallet, and left my room. I made my way upstairs and walked into Amy's room without even knocking.

"That bitch," I said as I slammed the door. Andy and Amy looked up at me from the game they were playing. "She's going out with some fuck head tonight. Can you believe that? First she accuses me of screwing around with you behind her back, and then she goes and hooks up with some jackass named Carl."

"Not that creepy bastard that hits on women at the vending machine?" Amy asked.

"The very same," I said.

"What a bitch," Amy said. "Now I don't feel bad for punching her."

"You should know that she's not reporting you for it," I said. "Oh, and I'm pretty sure you gave her a black eye."

The look on Amy's face told me that she was proud of herself, but didn't want to come right out and say it.

"Um, Marc," Andy said.

"What?" I snapped at him.

"I was just wondering, if you weren't going to eat those pancakes, could I have them?" he asked and I looked at the container I brought with me.

"Knock yourself out," I said, handing it to him. Andy grabbed a fork and started eating the whip cream smothered chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. I sat down on the unused bed in Amy's room and a moment later, she came over and sat next to me. Amy put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug just as I started to cry.

The anger and shock of what happened faded away and all I was left with was a pain in my chest. We stayed like that for nearly an hour while Andy tried to get me to talk as he played Call of Duty, even once or twice trying to get me to play.

As it came time for dinner, Amy ordered almost the whole menu from a small Chinese place, which was delivered forty minutes later.

"Why the hell do we keep ordering from this place?" asked Andy as he picked over a box of orange chicken. "They put slivered almonds in pretty much everything. Orange chicken isn't supposed to have fucking almonds in it."

"Just pick around them," Amy said while looking at me. I was barely eating and was currently rolling an egg roll around the paper plate in front of me. She took my hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze and gave me a reassuring smile to tell me everything would be alright. But I didn't feel like things would be alright. I felt broken, empty and alone.

As the night wore on, Amy and Andy both were playing Call of Duty online while I lie on the empty bed in Amy's room and silently cried to myself, hoping neither of them would hear me. Eventually, I ended up falling asleep, only to wake up to a dark and silent room.

I also felt like someone was in bed with me. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed that Amy was curled up next to me, her arm draped across my chest. I didn't know what to do. I was in a bed with my friend, who was also the sister of my friend. I had to get out of there and back to my own room.

As I looked down at Amy's face, I could tell she was awake and looking at me. Her eyes sparkling in the small amount of light coming through the blinds in the window. Slowly, she moved closer to me, her face inches away from my own, and then kissed me. It wasn't really much of a kiss. Just her lips lightly brushing against my own. Then she really kissed me as I felt her tongue slip into my mouth. The thing that surprised me the most was that not only was I kissing her back, but that I was also pulling her closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around her back as Amy pressed her body against my own. I could feel her stiff nipples pressed against the side of my chest, and soon she was grinding her pelvis against my hip. My left hand ran up and down her back, while my right hand reached down and cupped her ass. It was like I was on autopilot, everything I did just happened without me thinking.

Suddenly, Amy pulled away from me. "Wait," she said, a little out of breath from our kissing. I figured she was putting a stop to what we were doing, but was surprised when she pulled her shirt off, tossing it aside before leaning back into me and kissing me again. She moved her hand under my shirt and left it rest on the bare skin on my chest.

We continued like this for the next ten minutes, and with each passing second I forgot about Becky and how she had decided to treat me since yesterday. As though our relationship had meant nothing to her.

Amy once again stopped kissing me, but only long enough to pull my shirt off. Her lips once again sought my own and our tongues danced together for a moment before she moved down and started to place light kissed along my chest. Now I could feel her hard nipples graze along my stomach as she seemed to cover every inch of my chest with her lips.

As she did this, I heard the sound of a zipper descending, but it wasn't mine. Amy shifted around a bit and in what little light there was, I could see she was taking her pants off.

Oh shit, I thought. Was she going to fuck me? I started to get really nervous, and almost lost it when I felt her hands start to rub my hard cock through my jeans.

"Amy," I said in a hushed whisper as I tried to find my voice.

"Shhh," she said. "Just relax. We both need this."

Amy unzipped and unsnapped the button on my jeans before she reached in and took a hold of my cock. Any thoughts I had about how we shouldn't do this left my mind instantly as she slowly jerked my cock.

As her hand continued to move up and down my shaft, she used her other hand to slide my pants and boxers down. I lifted my hips and helped her push them down and off my legs, where she then tossed them aside.

There we were, both of us naked with her slowly masturbating me. Amy started to move and straddled my waist, holding herself just inches above me. She held my cock strait up and slowly started to lower herself down.

It was a miracle that I didn't cum the second her wet pussy made even the slightest contact with my throbbing member. Slowly she lowered herself down until I was fully inside her. A small stream of light shown through the blinds and I could see a small tuft a hair above her slit which my cock was now residing.

Words cannot describe the feeling of being inside her. The best way to describe it is that it was like a nice, warm, wet slice of heaven.

I started to feel that familiar feeling of my cum churning in my balls just before I cum when I jerk off.

"You're close," she said. All I could do is nod my head in response since my voice no longer seemed to be working. She leaned down and started to kiss along my neck and up to my ear where she started to bite it. The slight pain that brought me made me lose focus on our joining and the need to cum left me.

After a few moments of this, Amy started to move her hips up and down on my cock. Her lips left my ear and she started to kiss me again. It wasn't long before I felt the need to cum return to me.

"Amy," I said as she started to pick up speed. "I'm... I'm..."

"Hold it," she said. "I'm almost there... I want you to cum with me."

"Oh god," I moaned as she fucked me harder and faster. The sounds of our bodies slapping together, along with the wet sounds her pussy made filled my ears along with the loud thumping of my heart.

Suddenly, the walls of Amy's pussy gripped my cock tight and she let out a long moan, which turned into a light scream of pleasure as she came. That was all I could stand, and my cock exploded in her, sending rope after rope of my cream into her body.

It was at that moment that I realized that I wasn't wearing a condom. Thoughts that I could be getting her pregnant at that very moment filled my head. I knew I should pull out, but I couldn't. Even if I tried, I don't think Amy would've let me considering how she was holding my wrists above my head, fully impaled on my cock, and her tongue trying to find out what my stomach tastes like.

After the last drops of my spunk were milked by her pussy, Amy rolled off me and rested her head on my chest as she caught her breath.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"I'll take that as a complement," Amy said as she giggled.

It wasn't how I pictured my first time. But then again... Who the fuck was I to complain. I had just gotten laid.

12