The Four Years: Year One Ch. 09

Story Info
The truth and the bet.
4.4k words
4.61
10.2k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two days since I got back to school. None of my friends had returned yet, so it was just me on my own. Though, after the phone call I had with Jake and Lisa, I was kind of glad about that. Lisa was pretty pissed at me because of what happened with Jessica. I won't go into details about what was said, but she did threaten physical harm to a certain part of my anatomy. Not that I can blame her. I fucked up big time.

The Friday before classes resumed, Rosa called me telling me she was back, that she needed to talk to me, and would be over just as soon as she unpacked.

I had been dreading this moment for the last few days. The wait for her to show up was excruciating. Every minute that went by felt like an hour.

Finally, there was a knock at the door, and Rosa came in.

"Hi," she said, a little sullen. She sat down next to me on my bed and we sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I need to tell you something," we both said at the same time.

"You first," she said.

"I think it would be better if I went second," I said, wanting desperately to prolong what I had to say.

"I'm pregnant," Rosa said.

Of all the things she could've said...

"You're what?"

"Pregnant," she said.

"Pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"As in, there's a baby growing in your stomach, pregnant?"

"Yeah."

I was silent for a moment as a few thoughts went through my head. The major one being...

"How? I've been using a condom when we've done it... Unless one of them had a hole in it."

"It's not yours," she said.

"I'm sorry," I said. "For a second there I could've sworn you said..."

"Yeah," she said. "It's my husbands."

Huston, we have a problem.

"Husband?"

"There's something I haven't told you," Rosa said as she reached into her pocket, pulled out a ring and slipped it on her finger. "I'm married."

Huston, we are seriously fucked.

"Crazy question... How long have you been married?" I asked.

"Since the day I turned eighteen," she said. "A few weeks before school started. Really, the only reason we got married was because of our daughter."

"Daughter?"

"I got pregnant when I was fifteen."

It was around this time that my brain stopped working. I sat there, completely dumbfounded by all this information. Not only have I been dating and fucking married woman, but a MILF. A small tiny part of me was actually proud about the MILF thing.

"My husband and I have been having problems," she said. "He didn't want me going to school, saying I should stay home and take care of our daughter while he works. But I couldn't do that. We didn't part on good terms, and then I met you and started to like you and had feelings for you. At the time, I figured he and I would be getting a divorce. But then when I went home for Christmas, he was different. Supportive. He reminded me of why I fell for him when we were teenagers. So, that first night back, we... You know... And that led to me being pregnant."

"I see," I said. "I guess... Things are over between us."

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I honestly did think things were going to be over between me and him. And when it was, I was planning on telling you about my daughter."

"I guess this explains why you didn't want me to come with you for Christmas."

"Pretty much, yeah... You're not mad at me, are you?"

"I can honestly say that I'm not mad," I said.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"So," she said. "What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh, that," I said. "I kind of slept with my high school ex on Christmas eve."

Rosa sat there staring at me for a moment, and then started laughing. I was a little shocked by her reaction, and then it hit me. The absurdity of it all. I technically didn't cheat on her. She was the one that was cheating. I was just the other man in her life who ended up sleeping with someone else. I started laughing as well.

After we got ourselves under control, Rosa and I called it quits between us and parted as friends. The odd thing is, I really wasn't upset by it. While being with her was great, there was still something missing. I wasn't in love with her. I loved being with her. I loved having sex with her. But it didn't have that deep level connection.

"You lucky bastard," Jake said.

SLAP!

"Or maybe not."

I rubbed the side of my face where Lisa had just smacked me. "Let that be a reminder for the next time you think about giving into your animal urges and cheat on someone," she said.

"But..." I started to say.

"And don't give me that she's married line," Lisa said. "Like Jake said, you got lucky there. If she hadn't been married and cheating on her husband with you, you would've easily broken her heart. And then... Oooooooooh. By the time I was done with you, you'd be begging for just a slap across the face."

"You're kind of scaring me," I said.

"Good," she said. "Keep that in mind." Her demeanor changed and Lisa smiled at me. "Now, I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

Since Amy and Andy still hadn't returned, it was the just the three of us. We ended up eating at an In & Out Burger down the street from campus.

"So," I said as we sat down with our food. "How'd things go with Lisa's parents?"

"Surprisingly well... For the most part." Jake said. "I was a little nervous at first, especially since Lisa and her mom were off planning... some things. So that left me alone with her dad. But he was real cool. He could tell how much we loved each other and pretty much welcomed me into the family."

"Wow," I said. "Kind of sudden to do that. I mean, you two have only been dating, what..."

"Four months," Jake and Lisa said at the same time.

"Four months," I said. "And her dad thinks of you as a member of the family."

"Yeah, well..." Jake said.

"The only person in my family Jake didn't get along with was Granny Bernadette," Lisa said. "But then again, she hates everyone and everything."

"Really?"

"Dude, she hates the Muppets," Jake said.

"How the hell can you hate the Muppets?" I asked. "They're the freaking Muppets."

"Exactly," Jake said. "But she hates them."

"Tell him what happened on Christmas morning," Lisa said with a grin as she took a sip of her milkshake.

"Lisa helped me pick out a present for her," Jake said. "A little porcelain figurine of a kitty cat. A good present for a little old lady, right?"

"Yeah," I said.

"She unwraps it, looks it over, then throws it at my head, missing by that much," Jake said holding two fingers just a hair apart. "Then screams at me and calls me the antichrist."

"Everyone got so quiet, you could hear a fucking pin drop on a pillow," Lisa said.

"Wow," I said. "Must have been awkward."

"You have no idea," Jake said.

The next day was the last day of break before the new semester started, and was like any other day. I woke up, showered, got dressed, had breakfast, and then picked up my class schedule.

I had passed all my classes, so I was moving forward into the next sections.

"There you are," a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Andy walking over to me.

"Hey," I said. "How was it going back home?"

"Not bad," Andy said as we left the admissions building and sat down outside. "Heard you had an interesting Christmas."

"You have no idea," I said.

"I still can't believe it," Andy said. "Married... You were boinking a married woman."

"Who boinked a married woman?" Amy asked as she joined us.

"Marc did."

"You cheated on Rosa with a married woman?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Rosa was the married woman," I said. "But yeah... I did sort of cheat on her."

I told Amy about what happened with Jessica.

"Damn that sounded hot," she said. "I never had a guy just take me and ravish me like that."

"Yeah, well, I'm not going to be ravishing or anything with anyone for a while," I said. "I'm taking a break from relationships."

"What, why?" asked Andy.

"Aside from all the women I've been with being psycho or married," I said.

"Hey," protested Amy.

"Present company excluded," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

"I still don't understand why you're giving up on women," said Andy.

"Not giving up," I said. "Just taking a break. Focus on school. Maybe see if I can get a job working in the school library."

"What about sex?" he asked.

"Aww, Andy," I said, chuckling. "I had no idea you felt that way about me. I'm touched. But I think we should just remain friends."

Amy giggled as Andy shook his head.

"You know what I mean," he said.

"Sex is good," I said. "But, you know... I went eighteen years without before I even had it. I think I can handle going a few months without again."

"Yeah right," Amy said.

"You think I can't?"

"No, you can't," she said. "Believe me, going without sex when you've never had it before is easier than going without it after you've experienced it. You'll be gagging for it in a week, two tops."

"Is that so?" I said.

"That's so," she said.

"Alright," I said. "I'll bet you I can longer without sex than you can."

Amy eyed me for a moment before saying, "Alright. You got yourself a bet. However, when I win. And I will win... You're going to model for me for a painting. In the nude."

"Okay," I said. "And since I'll be winning, when I do..."

I tried to think of something, but nothing I thought of sounded good.

"Oh," Andy said with a grin and then whispered something in my ear.

"Seriously?" I asked and he nodded his head. I looked at Amy and grinned. "When I win, you have to spend the day dressed... Like a clown."

All the color drained out of Amy's face and his smile instantly vanished.

"A c... clown?" she said, and then looked at her brother. "I'm going to kill you."

"You can pull out if you want," I said.

"That's what she said," Andy blurted out.

"No," Amy said. "It's fine... Not like I'm going to lose anyways, so..."

I could tell from her tone that she wasn't as sure as she was a moment ago. I figured it had to do with having to dress as a clown if she lost. See, Andy told me she had a major fear of clowns. What Amy didn't know was that if I won, I wasn't going to make her dress up like a clown. That wouldn't be cool. I just wanted to watch her sweat a bit.

Amy and I shook hands and the bet was on. Little did I know that Amy was formulating a plan to try and get me to lose.

It was almost a week after Amy and I had made the bet, and classes were in full swing. Gone was the 'welcome, this is what we're doing' stuff on the first day. Nope, This time is was reading around half a dozen chapters per class and two papers with a minimum of ten thousand words. All due within a week.

"I wonder if it's too late to get a job flipping burgers at McDonalds," I said one night as I sat on my bed and worked on my paper.

"No idea," said Jake. He was pretty much doing the same thing I was, except he had three papers due.

"Argh," Lisa groaned from her spot on the floor. "Stupid laptop."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Damn thing's freezing up on me," she said.

"I told you not to download all that porn," I said, earning a snicker of laugher from Jake. "Here, let me see."

Lisa handed me her laptop and I started to go through her system settings and memory. A made a few alterations, ran a quick virus scan, then handed it back to her. "There," I said. "Try that."

Lisa played around on her laptop for a few moments, and then said, "Thanks," as someone knocked at the door.

Jake set his papers aside, got up and answered it. "Marc, it's for you," he said, turning back to his bed and sitting down as I got up.

"Yeah," I said, looking at this gorgeous red head standing there. She stood there for a moment, biting her lower lip. "Something I can help you with?" Suddenly, she launched herself at me, her lips connecting with my own and her tongue bursting into my mouth, and one of her hands grabbing my crotch.

The surprised looks on Jake and Lisa's faces mirrored my own. It took me a few seconds to regain control of my senses and push this strange girl off of me. "Wow," she said with a grin. "The rumors are true."

And on that cryptic note, she turned and walked away with a smile on her face.

"Well that was odd," said Lisa.

"No shit," said Jake. "Shame about your self imposed celibacy, because she seemed to want you."

"Yeah," I said, and then it hit me. "Yeah... I'll be right back."

I left the room and headed upstairs.

"Yeah," Amy said as she opened the door.

"Nice try," I said as I walked into her room.

"What are you talking about?" she asked with a bit of a mischievous grin.

"You really think you can send some hot girl to my room, have her shove her tongue down my throat while giving me a squeeze and I'll just cave right in?" I asked.

Amy let out a disgruntled sigh. "Damn it," she said. "I told her not to be so out going. Girl has so tact."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"So who is she?" I asked.

"A friend from my European art history class," she said. "I told her I wanted to hook her up with someone, but that he was shy. She wasn't really interested till I told her how big you are."

"What do you mean, big?" I asked. She gave me a knowing look before glancing at my crotch.

"Oh," I said. "But I'm not that big. I'm average in length."

"A little above average," she said. "And, um... A nice thickness to it. Makes a girl feel nice and full."

"While I appreciate the compliment," I said, "you do realize that the gloves are off now."

"Oh, really," Amy said, arching an eyebrow.

"I was just going to sit back and let nature take its course," I said. "But now... Well, you'll see."

And with that said, I left her room. My mind buzzing with ideas to win the bet. This was going to be fun.

Over the course of the next few days, I worked on my plan to get Amy to cave in and lose the bet. Of course, she was trying her hardest to do the same to me. One night she invited me over to watch a movie some friends of hers who are studying film made. She put the movie on and it turned out to be a homemade porn with two girls going down on each other in a 69.

"This is the best you got?" I said, laughing. "I'll just go and jerk off when it's over."

"Really?" she asked with an impish grin. Amy then cleared her throat and her door opened. In walked the two girls from the video, both wearing bathrobes. "I told them about you, and they're very interested in... Meeting you."

The two girls removed their robes, revealing their naked bodies to me. Before I knew it, they were sitting next to me, sandwiching me on the couch as Amy got up and headed for the door. "Have fun," she said as she started to leave.

It took every ounce of my will power, but I managed to get up and run out of the room, almost knocking Amy on her ass as I shoved passed her. I could hear her laughing as I ran down the hall towards the showers, where I stood under the very cold water for twenty minutes while still wearing my clothes.

"Oh, that's just mean," Lisa said later when I told her and Jake what Amy had done.

"You passed on a threesome?" Jake said, dumbfounded.

"It's okay," I said. "I have a plan. I'm gonna win this bet."

"You passed on a threesome," Jake said again.

"I don't know how anything can top what she tried to do to you," Lisa said.

"A threesome," Jake said.

"Yeah, I know," I said. "I'm an idiot. But I told myself I was taking a break for a while, and I'm sticking too it."

"My hats off to you," Lisa said. "You've got better self control than I do. If I go more than a day without fucking Jake, I'm climbing the walls."

"It's true," Jake said.

"So, what's your move?" Lisa asked.

I just smiled, pulled out my cell phone and dialed the number I had written on a scrap of paper that Rosa had given me. When I told her about what I wanted to do, she was more than happy to give me the number of a place.

"Yeah, hi," I said when the person answered. "Friday night is my friends birthday, and I'd like to acquire your services for her..."

That Friday night, we all went to the bowling alley.

"I'm surprised," Amy said as we sat down at a lane.

"About what?" I asked.

"You haven't tried anything yet," she said. "I really expected you to try something to get me to lose the bet."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I tempted you with a threesome and you walked away from it. I know that must have been... Hard... for you."

I chuckled when she accentuated the word hard.

"So," she continued. "Because of your pride, you passed up on it, and I'm guessing you have something big planned for me."

I glanced towards the entrance and saw what I was expecting. "You could say that," I said as two police officers walked over to us.

"Amy Ferris?" one of the cops asked.

"Yes? Amy said suspiciously.

"Will you please stand up ma'am," the other cop said.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"Just please stand up," the cop repeated.

"What's going on?" asked Andy as Amy stood up.

"I have no idea," Amy said.

"Put your hands behind your back," one of the cops said. Amy did and he slapped a pair of handcuffs on her.

"You're under arrest," the cop said.

"What?" Amy said, completely shocked.

"You have the right to remain silent," the cop continued, and then went through the whole speech.

"What the hell did I do? Why am I under arrest?" Amy asked, now sounding terrified as the cops walked her through the bowling alley, towards the bar area. The four of us followed, me doing my best not to laugh my ass off.

"Because," one of the cops said as they had her sit down on a chair. "You broke the law."

"What law?" Amy asked.

"The one of being too sexy," the other cop said. Suddenly loud techno music started playing, and the two cops started to strip. The look on Amy's face was priceless as she slowly figured out what was going on.

"You bastard," she said to me as the two male strippers grinded their thong covered crotches around her.

"I should point out," I said to Amy. "That they not only strip, but also give full service... Which has already been paid for. Enjoy."

Jake, Andy, and I started to leave, but Lisa was staying with the crowd of girls that started showing up when they realized that there were male strippers in the bar.

"Babe?" Jake said.

"You go ahead," Lisa said as she watched the two men dance. "I'm gonna stick around to keep an eye on... Amy."

"Yeah... Sure," Jake said. "How many singles do you need?"

"As many as you have," Lisa said. "For, um... You know... Amy."

"Right," Jake said sarcastically as he gave his girlfriend all the one dollar bills he had on him.

Jake, Andy, and I returned to our lane and had a few laughs and beers while we bowled.

"Gotta give it to you," Andy said. "You came up with a good one."

"I haven't won yet," I said. "Amy still has to sleep with one of them for me to win. But knowing your sister, having two cocks swinging in her face all night is gonna get her worked up to the point where she'll cave."

"Brilliant," Jake said.

A few hours passed by and when the strippers left, we were joined by Lisa and Amy.

"Thanks," Amy said, giving me a hug. "I haven't had fun like that in a while."

"Fun, as in..."

"She didn't do it," Lisa said.

Damn it. I was so sure she would've caved in on that one. Now I had no more big ideas since I had used the biggest one I had.

We hung out for another hour or so and then started back towards the dorms. Amy walked a little behind us because she was texting at the same time.

"Can we talk for a bit?" Amy asked when we got back.

"Sure," I said.

"In private?"

I nodded my head and went up to her room with her.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Look," she said. "This bet is getting crazy. I mean, strippers... Come on."

"Yeah," I said. "I guess you're right."

"So, I was thinking... If one of us calls off the bet, then has sex, it's the same as losing, but cheating the other person out of their victory. But if you and I have sex with each other, then we both win and lose at the same time, negating the bet completely."

12