The Four Years: Year One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really that horny, aren't you?" I asked.

"God yes," she said. "Plus, I know you can't keep up fending off anything I throw at you much longer. So this works out best for the both of us."

I thought it over for a moment. She did have a point. Plus, I really didn't want to be a nude model for a painting. Not that I minded Amy seeing me naked. Hell, she already has before. I just don't fancy the idea of large groups of people at some art exhibit seeing me in all my glory.

"Alright," I said.

"Good," she said with a smile. "But... Um..."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, there's something I've always wanted to try," she said. "Do you trust me?"

"That depends," I said. "What do you want to do?"

Amy pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.

"Kinky," I said. "So you want me to tie you up?"

"No," she said. "It's for you."

"Oh," I said. "But then, how am I supposed to anything?"

"You don't," she said. "I do all the work."

"Okay, let me get this strait," I said. "You handcuff me to the bed and do everything while I just lie there and enjoy it?"

"While blindfolded," she said. "That way all your other senses are heightened, making it more pleasurable."

"Hmmm," I said. "This is a tough one."

Amy pulled her shirt off, then reached behind her back, unclasped her bra and tossed it aside.

"Okay," I said as I stared at her lovely breasts.

In hindsight, I know this was stupid of me to do. But I was really fucking horny, and when a topless woman is offering you sex when you haven't had any for almost a month, you'll agree to just about anything.

Amy and I stripped and she handcuffed my hands to the top of her bed.

"Ready?" she asked me and I nodded my head. She tied the blindfold over my eyes, and everything went dark. Soon, I felt Amy climb into bed with me and her body pressed against mine. She was right. My senses were heightened. Almost everything about her body felt new, yet familiar.

Every kiss along my body. The flick of her tongue across the head of my cock. The feeling of her nipples as they grazed across my chest and thighs. The tightness of her pussy as she rode me. The way her fingernails scrapped across me. The way she sucked on my neck, lightly nipping the flesh to the point where I knew I would have a nice set of hickeys in the morning.

It all became too much for me, and soon I was announcing my impending climax.

"Yes," she said. "Give it to me."

Wait, something was wrong. Her voice sounded like it was on the other side of the room. How could that be if she was...

"GOD DAMN IT!" I shouted as I came.

I had been had. Amy tricked me. I wasn't having sex with her. It was someone else. She conned me into losing the bet.

Whoever was fucking me started to cum, and I could feel her pussy grip and pull at my cock as it tried to suck me deeper into her body. As the mystery girl came down from her sexual high, she leaned in close to me ear and whispered, "Thank you for a wonderful first time," before climbing off of me. There was a rustling sound, followed by the door opening and closing.

"You suck," I said as Amy pulled the blindfold off me.

"Maybe," she said with an evil grin as she started to un-cuff my hands. "But you have to admit that I'm smarter than the average bear."

Begrudgingly, I nodded my head.

"So," Amy said as she sat down on her bed. "I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to model for me. Until then... Get out. I'm tired and need to get myself off before I go to sleep."

12