The Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back into the living room and as Rob sat down, I got down between his legs and told him I wanted a little desert now. He immediately spread his thighs and offered me his crotch to worship and I tasted his cockhead and found it delicious. As I sucked his sweet cock, I felt a large organ poking around my asshole and then it was entering me after lubing me with precum and I was a little apprehensive when I realized it was Brian's enormous penis that was fucking me. He knew how to use the gorgeous tool he had been blessed with and had me in a different world as his thick organ plowed into me and gave me sensations I had never felt before. I sucked deeply on Rob's delicious penis and stroked it as I sucked it because I wanted to taste his cum.

It wasn't long before I heard him sigh and hold my head in his hands as he fed me long ropes of hot cum in jet after jet until his cock stopped throbbing and I squeezed the last delicious drops up from the base of his shaft. Brian was still fucking me and his cock felt wonderful filling my asshole and moving in and out so smoothly. Then Joe wiggled his way underneath me and took my erection in his mouth and began sucking deeply on it as Brian fucked me and I held Rob's softening cock in my mouth. It hit me like a ton of bricks and my cock swelled and pumped hot cum down Joe's throat as he gulped down each load hungrily. While I was cumming, Brian grasped me around the waist and fed his cock deep inside my ass as I felt it swell and fill my ass with spurt after spurt of his cum juices.

When I turned around I saw that Tyko was sucking Joe's cock and Leese was sucking my wife. Tyko got off once more and then brought Joe over the edge as she greedily swallowed his cum as he shot into her mouth.

We decided to call it a night and washed up and got dressed. We thanked Rob and Brian for their hospitality and told them we were looking forward to seeing them again very soon. They saw us to the door naked and I could see Brian's cock starting to come to life as I grasped it in my hand when we said goodbye. Reluctantly, we got into our car and headed home where about an hour later we dropped Leese and Joe off and went home. While reliving the events of the day, we both got horny again and, as soon as my wife saw my cock get hard, she guided it inside her and we slowly fucked ourselves to sleep as we discussed the merits of the various cocks and pussies that we just enjoyed.........

12