The Foursome

Story Info
Two guys, two girls - who knows what might happen?
1.7k words
3.93
40.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drive to pick up my friend, I think over in my mind the possibilities for the night. We have talked a few times about having a threesome and my friend has offered herself as our third. I think about what might happen once we get there and how the evening will progress.

I arrive at my friend's house and walk up to her door. She opens the door wearing a short plaid skirt and a white tank top. Her hair is up in pigtails...MMM, my favorite. Her bangs fall into her face and I brush them aside to plant a hot, wet kiss on her lips. She comes out and follows me to my car.

As we drive to your place, my friend and I chat about what is to come and how excited we both are. She tells me how she's been thinking about it all day and grabs my hand from the stick shift. She moves my hand up along her thigh and between her legs. She's so wet and my own sweet spot starts to throb.

She pulls my hand out and I lick my fingers clean. She smiles as we continue our drive. When I pull up to the front of your house, there's an unknown car in the driveway. We get out of the car and let ourselves in the front door. You're downstairs and call for us to come down to join you. When we make our way down there, I see your friend that's been away for the last few months. I give him a hug, then come over to you and give you a quick kiss.

Introductions take place as my friend doesn't know your friend. We all take a shot of tequila and have a smoke before heading back upstairs. We talk for a bit as our friends get acquainted. You and I are teasing one another on a chair in the living room while they sit and chat it up on the couch. After a while, my friend asks me to come with her to the restroom.

I remove myself from your lap, already missing the feeling of your hardness pressed against me and lead my friend to the restroom. Once inside with the door closed she says, "Fuck his friend is hot, I think we should let him join us." I look at her a moment thinking about what she's just suggested. She looks at me pleadingly and I give in. I know you won't mind as long as he doesn't touch me, so I tell her yes.

As we leave the restroom, she asks where your room is and I point to a door across the hall. I can see you looking our direction from the living room and I give you a quick wink. My friend starts moving in the direction of your bedroom and I come to the living room to get you. You take my hand as I lead you into your room.

I can only assume that you had a similar conversation with your friend because shortly after we leave the living room, he is following us to your room. When I step into your room, I see my friend on your bed, her skirt has ridden up to the point its barely covering her naked naughty bits. I walk across the room to her and again kiss her deeply, tugging a pigtail while I do so. I get onto the bed behind her as she turns to follow me.

I graze my hands over her breasts as I kiss her again. She starts to run her fingers into my hair as she leans me back against your bed. Once I'm lying down, she brings herself down between my legs and undoes my jeans, pulling them along with my panties to the floor. Once her task is complete, she starts kissing her way up from my feet, along my ankles, up my calf, my inner thighs until I can feel her breath on my bare pussy.

She kisses my shaved skin over and over, the whole while baring her ass as she leans over me. I look and see you and your friend both watching as she starts to push her tongue into my slit. I gasp a little as her wet tongue slips across my clit. She starts to get into it me, sucking and licking as she moves two fingers inside me.

I start to moan from the feelings between my thighs and close my eyes for a moment. I open them again when I feel her moaning into my pussy. I look around and see you taking your pants off. Your shirt is already gone. Your friend has already removed his pants and has started fucking my friend from behind while she consumes my pussy.

Once your pants are off, you come to the end of the bed where my head is, near the edge. I lean it back as you stand behind me and take your cock in my mouth. I moan against you as she continues to eat me. I'm in so much ecstasy, I'm not sure how much more I can take.

You lift my shirt up and start fondling my breasts. You can feel my nipples beneath the material and stroke them, keeping them plenty alert for your pleasure. You slide your hands under the material and squeeze my nipples gently, all the while I'm sliding along your cock as my pussy is violated by my friend.

She's still moaning into me and the vibrations of it are sending shockwaves through all my extremities. I suck your cock harder and faster as she continues to moan and eat me. I can feel the movement of her from the plowing she's getting from behind and this brings me to my orgasm. I moan against you again as my hands come around the base of your cock. I suck harder as my orgasm continues until you reach your climax.

My friend is already moving her mouth from me and now her moans are louder as your friend continues to fuck her from behind. Once I've finished cleaning you off thoroughly, I look down at her and watch as your friend fucks her. It makes me so hot that I need you inside me NOW.

I scoot back on the bed and put my back against your chest. I'm on my knees, watching my friend as my hands wander down to your cock. I slide my hands along you, feeling as you start to awaken again, then I lean forward, placing my hands on the bed and back my ass into you. You take this as your cue and push up inside me as your hands take place on my hips.

I lean my head towards my friend's head as we both take it and we lay sweet little kisses on one another. My friend cries out as she reaches her orgasm, but your friend is still going at her like there's no tomorrow. She's grunting through her teeth as he continues to partake of her lucious little cunt. Your thrusting speed increases and I'm struggling to keep my ground on the bed. You push deep into me, still grasping my hips to pull me back onto you.

Your friend climaxes and releases my friend. She lies down on her side as your friend takes a seat on your bed. After a moment of rest, she creeps up along your friend's legs and takes his pierced cock in her mouth. She starts sucking him off as his eyes close, enjoying the sensation. He opens his eyes and watches as you fuck me from behind, much like how I watched him taking her. He starts running his hands around her pigtails, gripping at them briefly from time to time.

I'm getting close again and I start to moan as your speed quickens again. I know you're getting close as well and I ask that you stop a moment. I want to change things up a little. You obey and slowly pull out of me. I'm saddened by the emptiness I feel, but know that it will be returning shortly, and I'm simply allowing myself a more drawn out release.

Once you've moved back, I lie on my back on your bed and slide my face between my friend's thighs. She's so wet and smells so delicious, I can't wait to bury my face in her. I spread my legs wide and put them in the air as you step in between them, pushing into me once again and allowing them to rest against your chest. As soon as you enter me, I jump face first into my friend's sweet mound.

She tastes like heaven and I can't seem to get enough. I'm sucking and licking every last bit of her, putting my hands an her thighs and grabbing lightly. You run a finger over my clit as you keep fucking me and I hear your friend moan a little. My friend is still sucking him, moving faster and harder with every moan he makes. I lap at her, nibbling a little from time to time, making her moan as well.

I'm feeling lightheaded, feeling you inside me, fingers on my clit, eating delicious pussy and hearing all the moans, grunts and general sounds of pleasure in the room. I to start to moan as you bring me to another orgasm. This one is so intense, I cry out a little, but the sound is muffled by the flesh I'm still tasting. Soon my friend is done giving your friend his shining and I can hear her moans more clearly. I swiftly lick around her clit, sucking at it a little as well until she screams out and her thighs are quivering in my hands.

I move away from her mound and sit up to kiss you. I linger there longer than necessary, enjoying the feeling of your hands on my ass. My friend looks a bit exhausted and I know I'm feeling some of the same. Your friend takes her out of your room with him as you and I lie together, basking in the glow of the evening.