The Fourteenth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucky for Michael, Jessica seemed to have a specific idea on what she wanted out of the arrangement, and it was with a snort of laughter that the curvaceous little chauvinist stopped Michael. "Fuck's sake, you really are a dumb little stud, aren't you?" She stood up on the couch, kicking Michael's hand away from his cock with one diminutive foot...before pinning his cock to his belly with her sole. "Ma was right. Guys are too fucking stupid to handle themselves in the bedroom. They need a woman to take charge. Ain't that right, stud?"

She all but sneered the word, but Michael swooned back and nodded eagerly at her question. Jessica ground her foot down and snickered as he squirmed under her, cock throbbing and belching pearls of pre onto his shirt at her touch. "Some dumb motherfucker like you would probably just eat dog food if it was closer than the prime rib on the table, right? Stupid little bitch like you needs someone to tell him what to do, otherwise you're just gonna end up fucking your hand when you could be pumping a creampie into the best pussy you've ever had!"

Jessica snapped her fingers and hooked a thumb up at her face. "Hey! Eyes up here, stud. I wanna see if you can focus on my face for longer than five fucking seconds while I explain how things are gonna go from now on."

Michael nodded eagerly, but as soon as Jessica pushed her chest out, his eyes strayed right down to her plush chest. Jessica just laughed and gave her tits a shake, only laughing harder when Michael's eyes followed their mesmerizing wobble.

"Ha! Man, you really are stupid for titties! Bet you're so pent-up you're gonna spunk as soon as you slip inside! Gonna have to train you to last longer, but we'll have our entire marriage to do that."

Marriage? Wait, hold on, what was Jessica-

"Get ready, you uppity bitch." Jessica positioned herself over Michael's cock, leering down at it lasciviously. The curvaceous shortstack licked her lips, breathing a bit harder as she shimmied her hips to line things up juuust right. "Fuck, I've been dreaming about this since the day I met you. Well! Looks like I'm finally gonna show you what your place is!"

She gripped his shoulders and squatted down, taking Michael's cock in one heavenly go. Jessica managed to keep her composure...more or less. She bit her lower lip, and her eyelids may have fluttered. Michael, however, fell to pieces. He managed to last longer than the first slam of her hips against his lap, but his expression melted into one of total, unabashed pleasure. His tongue lolled out, his eyes crossed, and his jaw dropped as soon as he was hilted in Jessica's hot, wet cunt.

Jessica's eyes bored into Michael's, even as he stared uselessly up at the ceiling. Her smile turned ravenous as she watched his eyelids flutter and his tongue flop uselessly in his mouth. Michael realized with some measure of vapid glee that he was proving her right. That men were just stupid, horny animals that needed women to keep them in check. That the most he could offer her was a hot meal when she got home from work, a clean house, and a fat, throbbing cock for her to bounce on when she needed to get off.

This was his place. This was where he belonged.

Jessica cupped his cheek as she slammed her hips down on his lap over and over, as her cunt milked his dick and coaxed him towards a fat, sloppy cumshot. "Good boy," she cooed condescendingly. "We can work out the wedding plans tomorrow. Right now, you just gotta fuck a baby into me." She patted his cheek and nodded for him, as if he'd be too stupid to nod on his own. "Think you can do that for me, stud?"

It turned out that she was right to pantomime his response, because it took Michael a moment to realize that she was doing it and a moment past that to gurgle his assent.

"Good boy! Now-" Jessica raised up, up, up, the tip of Michael's cock just barely parting her pussy-lips...

"Cum for me! Breed me, you stupid fucking bull!"

...and she dropped down again, taking his entire cock in her all at once! The sensation alone would've pushed Michael over the edge at this point, but it was Jessica's command that really finished him off. Michael groaned in stupid, animal pleasure as he pumped his seed into her womb in thick, messy splurts. He emptied his balls into her, hot, sticky, sloppy, and utterly addicted to the pleasure of breeding his beautiful wife-to-be after one cumshot.

A few moments past that, his eyelids drooped, a pleasant sort of exhaustion washing over him. Michael sagged back into the couch, incredibly drowsy all of the sudden. Jessica just rose off his cock, smirking down at him as his cum dribbled out of her pussy and onto his lap. She hopped off the couch and arched her back in a stretch, satisfied.

As Michael drifted to sleep, a few half-lucid thoughts bumped around in his head. He was thinking a bit clearer after his orgasm, clear enough that he could poke together some plans for tomorrow. Mm. Lot to do tomorrow.

Had to clean the house up. Had to go shopping. Make dinner. Lay back. Cum. Mm.

Michael drifted to sleep, jumbled priorities suddenly much easier to grasp. Everything had to be simple. After all, he was just a guy.

12