The Fourth Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grasped the fur on her hip, sliding his lips to her shoulder, passionately kissing it, sliding his lips to the base of her neck in front of her. She leaned her head back, giving him more of her neck, as she lowered his shorts off his firm thighs. He slid his hands around her hips, firmly grasping her tail, and pulled her to him, her breasts rising to him. Answering their call, his lips slid down her chest, lightly kissing her breast.

She moved her hands in front of him, grasping his manhood, claiming her ground as his lips found her nipple. He suckled it lightly, gently tugging at her tail. She wrapped both her hands around his erection, gently sliding her hands forward along his large shaft. Inhaling deeply, she turned her head out of the kitchen, pulling his erection with her, taking his hand, running to the couch.

He pushed her down into the soft couch as she giggled. His tail swished along her leg as his lips kissed between her breasts. Her hands slid up his sides, interlacing her fingers behind his neck, pulling his head to her body, lightly wrapping her legs around his hips. His hands slid down her sides, lightly cupping her breasts as his lips kissed lower, taking fur between his lips, tugging at her abdomen. Caressing her sides, his hands slipped down her hips and around her thighs, spreading them, as his lips kissed her hip. She ran her fingers through his long hair, finally grasping the bunch of hair tied in his rubber band, and sliding her tied high heel shoes up the middle of his back. He kissed her inner thigh, resting his hands on her knees, sliding his lips to what was already hot and wet, kissing her womanhood gently, lightly nipping her fur.

She arched her back, pulling his hair and head closer to her, as he licked the lips of her neither regions. They quivered lightly, and her legs squeezed his back. She opened her mouth, giving s silent scream of pleasure as his tongue delved deeper inside, finding her tiny swollen mound between her lips. He flicked his tongue against it, listening to her inhale deeply, pushing her knees farther apart. Her tail flicked against his bare chest, brushing against his swollen erection, making his mouth want more of her hot silk. He suckled her swollen mound, taking it gently between his lips, flicking his tongue against it in his mouth, wetting it further.

She bit her lip, letting out a squealed moan, pressing her knees back against his strong arms, stretching her fingers along the back of his head. She would be happy if he did nothing but this to her for the rest of the night, week, or even forever. Her pelvis tingled at his lips and tongue, her thighs shaking lightly, then firmly grasped his hair with her hands, pulling his head up her body, dragging him against her fur. He slid his hands up her sides, lightly working them behind her back and kissed the front of her neck.

Taking a deep breath, and most of her strength, she rolled him onto his back sliding her legs and tail up his side as he held her hips as his feet fell to the floor. Straddling him, she wrapped her arms around his thighs, sliding her head to his inner thigh, nuzzling against him, his manhood next to her head, and her knees at his shoulders. He slid his hands to her rear, pulling her to him, nuzzling against the swollen mound he tasted before, again taking it in his lips. She brushed her cheek against his erection, feeling him kissing her between her legs. She spread her legs for him, lowering her hips as his tongue danced along her clitoris, pulling at the fur on his legs, gently kissing the side of the base of his shaft.

Alex inhaled deeply, lapping at her mound, nuzzling her vagina, as she took him into her mouth. She slid his shaft inside her, pursing her lips around his thick cock, slowly sliding back to its tip. He moaned to her legs, grasping her fur. Opening his eyes to the pink flesh before him, he moaned again as she slid her head back down his shaft, wrapping her tongue around it, tracing the thick vein that ran down its middle. His shaft quivered to her as she firmly sucked him. She slid her lips back up his shaft, lightly grazing her teeth along its flesh, catching them on its head and slid her hands inside his thighs, one to the base of his shaft, one to his testicles, as his tail frantically swung side to side beneath them.

He slid his tongue along her crease, seeing her tail standing at attention above them, contrasting the blonde fur and her pink flesh. Closing his eyes again, he slid his tongue inside her, trimming her vaginal hole, running his tongue in circles around its edge. Firmly grasping his shaft wet from her lips, she slid her hand up and down it, tilting her head to the side, trailing her tongue around the tip. She moaned as his tongue entered her, wanting a thicker, hotter, firmer part of him inside, and lightly bit his tip.

Arching his head back, he grasped her inner thighs, then lifted his head to her tail, kissing its base gently, interlacing his fingers in its fur, lifting his hips to her. She slid her head back down his hot shaft, and grasped it firmly, pulling it slightly, feeling her womanhood lightly drip to his chest, mixing with his sweat. She slid her lips off his shaft, as his tongue slowly slid back down her crease. "Oh, Alex," was all she could muster through a deep moan dripping from her lips.

She slid around herself around on him, slipping her fingers to the tip of his tail, and straddled his hips. Keeping his tail in one hand, she caressed his chest with her other, again tasting his lips, sliding her tongue inside his mouth, dancing with his teeth. She slid her hands up his side grasping his fur, feeling his flesh and muscles beneath against her nails, lowering her tail between his legs, wagging quickly from side to side, beating against the inside of his firm thighs.

He lifted his hips, sliding his cock along her crease, feeling her tail finally brush against his, and looked into her deep green eyes, almost to ask for permission. She smiled, kissing him again, stretching her back, pressing herself against his shaft, and pressed her hands against his firm chest. Drawing back, then lifting his hips again, he slid himself inside her, hot and wet, steaming against his pulsing and aching erection. Letting out a small whimper, she arched her back, lowering herself to him. He leaned his head back, still faintly hearing the down tempo tech playing on her radio, and firmly pressed his hips against hers.

"Oh, yes," she stammered, lifting herself from his chest. He filled her, his hot cock lightly beating inside her to the rhythm of the music. Shifting her hips on top of him made her drip lightly against his pelvis. She leaned back, spreading her fingers against his chest, and faintly curled her tail around his. His hands grasped her hips, and slid up her sides, tangling his fingers in the fur next to her breasts. Back and fourth, his hips slid against her, his hands holding her upper body in place. She whimpered as he pumped her, her legs becoming weak and trembling. His tail tightened around hers, pumping her harder. Sliding his hands to her back he felt her fur become wet with her sweat.

Sitting up, she slid her hands to his abs, feeling them tense as he up righted himself, sliding his back to the back of the couch. She grasped the dark brown leather behind him, biting her lip as she felt herself tense around his cock. Firming her thighs, she lightly bounced on him, his head lowering and his lips kissing her firm breasts. Heather mixed sounds of Ooo's and Ahh's, sliding herself higher and higher with him.

He arched his head back, moaning himself, as his thighs twitched beneath her. "Heather," he whispered.

"Oh, Alex, yes," she moaned, quickening herself with him, felling her hot flesh become wetter and more slick. "Yes, Alex, I want it."

With a forceful thrust, he pressed his shaft deep within her, releasing his cum to her. She moaned, widening her mouth at his thrust, his cum seeping from inside her, and he began to pump her again.

Heather screamed. Her muscles tightened around his cock, as he pumped inside her. Feeling his sticky ejaculate against her fur excited her more, and she grasped his hand, sliding it to her breast. "Oh, don't stop," she said, bouncing firmly against his hips. Lifting his hips to her, he lightly bit her fur, feeling her womanhood contract around his. She wrapped her fingers around his pony tail, and pulled his head to her chest.

Grunting, keeping with the beat on the radio, he slid his cock in and out of her tightened flesh, feeling it become dripping lava hot, quivering like his hands against her breast, unable to control his hand movements. Inhaling deeply, she moaned again as she came, leaning back, firmly sitting on his cock, a bead of sweat dripping down the side of her face as she dripped on him. Opening her eyes, slowly flashing her eyelashes at him, she kissed him firmly, humming her lips to him.

Alex caressed her back, remaining inside her for a moment, tasting the sweetness of her lips, inhaling her daisy perfume. He slowly slid out of her, holding her naked body close to his. She whimpered as he exited, feeling their juices mixed between them. Heather rested her forehead against his, smiling, catching her breath. "Wow." She giggled. "Helps you keep rhythm, eh?"

Alex chuckled. "Yes, Miss Heather." Smiling at her in his arms, he gazed into her green eyes. He could definitely get used to this. So could she.

"I think we can drop the 'Miss', now, Alex."

Rubbing his nose against hers, he grinned widely. "Yes, Dear." He held her hand as she dismounted him, her legs still quivering. Keeping his hand in hers, he stood, taking her into his arms again, softly kissing her lips. "Ya know, I like it when you make me tea," he said with a chuckle.

Blushing, turning her head to the side, she rested her head against his chest, lightly rubbing her cheek against his bear claw necklace. She smiled, lightly flicking her tail. "Then I'll have to make you some tea again, sometime." Heather turned her head, and kissed his chest. She was in his arms. Her whole body radiated heat against him, making her smile wider. She'd stay like this forever if she could.

Taking her by his side, they slowly walked to the kitchen. Alex bent down and picked up his shorts and shirt, handing Heather her top and skirt. She took her clothes, grasped his sweaty shirt, and leaned her head up, gently kissing his chin. "Mine?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

Alex smiled, letting go of his shirt. He stepped back into his shorts, as she put on his shirt, swimming in its large size, covering all but the bottom edge of her rear, flicking her tail back and fourth in content. With a chuckle, he kissed her forehead. "Damn, you look good in my shirt," and they started walking towards her door.

She smiled, and kissed his lips. "I have the feeling I may have found a new wardrobe," she said, half meaning it that she didn't want him to leave, half meaning she wanted to go with him to his apartment. "Of course, if that's ok with you?"

Alex held her side next to him as he grasped the handle to the door, turning it slightly. "You're welcome to anything that I'm not wearing at that moment," he said with a smirk. "Care to come downstairs for some dinner?"

She smirked at him, trailing a finger down his bare chest. "Mmm ... I'd love to. How soon?"

"Come down whenever you're ready, I'll leave the door unlocked for you. I just need to take a shower, and we can start." Alex smirked, knowing full well that he was going to be taking his time in the shower. Lightly opening her door, he placed a foot out. "See you, soon, Heather."

"Can't wait to see what you have cooking for me," she said. Quickly, she flicked her tail, brushing it along his inner thigh, giving him a rather innocent look.

12