The Fourth Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" I asked.

"I told you that I saw the video of you and Torrie, right?" I nodded in reply. "Well, I don't want you to do the same thing to me that you did to her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, you basically just dove in with no foreplay. I want this to be memorable for the both of us, okay."

I nodded a couple of times, "I understand, but I do have a problem."

"What kind of problem." She asked, slightly concerned.

"I have a problem with the foreplay part." I replied.

Stacy's eyes went wide, "You mean that you don't like to do a little teasing before you play?"

"Of course I do." I replied.

"Well, then what's the problem?"

I thought for a quick second and replied, "Usually my teasing involves leg play, leading up to the fun."

Stacy looked confused, "What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing," I replied. "It's just that your legs are so long they may take me a while to get to the top of them."

Stacy smiled, "The long wait would be worth it." Slowly, she sauntered over to me, unbuttoning the skirt and letting it fall to the floor, underneath was a powder blue thong. Next came the shirt, which joined the skirt on the floor, underneath the shirt was a matching powder blue bra. My cock was now at full attention and leaking pre-cum, just waiting to see her naked body. She removed her bra and quickly bent over and slid her thong slowly to the floor. As she stood up, I saw a thin line of hair on her pussy. She was about halfway upright when she stopped and looked at me, "Wayne, before we go on I have to tell you something."

"Oh shit," I said, holding my head in my hands, "this can't be good."

"It's nothing bad, honestly. It's just that ever since you joined the company, I too have had an obsession with you. I have tons of pictures of you hung up all over my bedroom. But I also have a part of that obsession with me right now; I just hope you don't get freaked out by it or anything." I cocked my eyebrow, as Stacy stood fully upright.

"Well, that's interesting. I've never seen anyone do that before," I said. Stacy had the remnants of her pubic hair shaved into a W.

"Do you think it's weird or anything?" Stacy asked.

"Do you think that all of that stuff in my weight room is weird?" Stacy just shook her head 'no'. "Well then, I don't think that is weird. Though you don't need the W there, you can just shave that all off, I love to see a shaved pussy."

Stacy smiled and said, "So let's get started." I got up from the bed and she lay down where I was only seconds before. "Ooh, nice and warm."

"Trust me," I said, "things will be a lot warmer by the time I'm through with you."

Stacy smiled up at me, "You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

"You'll see." I dropped down to my knees and started to gently kiss each of her toes, while I ran the tips of my fingers on the bottom of her feet. Stacy let out a girlish giggle; I just looked up and smiled at her. After a few minutes I began my slow ascent up her beautiful, tan legs, kissing, licking, and nibbling her soft skin along the way. I stopped at her kneecap, nibbling all around the bone, making her giggle. I then moved up her legs, the closer I got to her thighs, the more her giggles turned to moans. At about mid-thigh she stated to breathe heavier and moan a little.

Inside I gave an evil smile as I slowed my pace to that of an almost unbearable one. Just slowly working on her soft and gentle inner thighs making her moan and groan out my name."

"Wayne, why did you stop?"

"I haven't, I'm just going really slowly," I replied.

Stacy grabbed two big handfuls of my hair and pulled my head up, "Cut that shit out and start working on my pussy, if I don't cum soon I'm going to go crazy." As Stacy let go of my hair, my eyes rolled out of my head. "And what was up with your eyes? Don't tell me that you're into the rough stuff?" I just stared at her and smiled sheepishly. All she could do was smile back at me, "I should have know better."

As requested I moved directly to her soft lips which were by now drenched in her wetness, as well as the covers under her ass. "Wow, this is really getting to you isn't it? I've never seen a woman get so wet before."

"Well, I've never had anybody tease me so well in my entire life, now quit stalling and finish me off, we have lots more to do tonight." Immediately I "dove" in, licking her soft and fragrant folds, running my tongue up and down over and over again, her moans turning into near screams as I worked. After a few minutes she moaned out to me, "I'm so close, don't you dare stop."

I pried her delicate rosy lips apart and found that her clit was hard and straining to for attention. Slowly I leaned down and touched the tip of my tongue to the top of her clit, immediately her body arched upwards and a long, low moan followed. Suddenly, I latched onto her clit and started to suck really hard.

"OH MY GOD!" Stacy exclaimed and with that her body lurched and bent upwards and started to shake like an earthquake. A loud "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" followed as well as a continuous fountain of girl cum, most of which I was able to catch in my mouth as she squirted, but there was quite a bit that landed on my face, chest, and bed. After a minute or so the fountain was down to a small trickle, after about five minutes, her body was now down to small trembles.

"Holy shit," Stacy said. "I've never cum like that before not even from toys. Now I know why the other girls want you, but I can't believe that Lita would get rid of anyway with skills like that."

"Yeah," I replied glumly, "but I guess her loss is your gain right?"

She smiled and said, "You bet your ass it is. Now, how about I return the favor?"

"That would be really awesome Stacy, but I am extremely horny, would it be alright if we saved that for another time and went to the sex?"

Again she smiled, "If that's what you want tiger, but eventually I'm gonna repay you for that one of these days. The only thing I'm wondering is if you're ribs will be able to take it?"

"Well, 'bout the only thing I can think of is propping me up and riding me, I'm really sorry Stacy."

"That's all right," she said, "but the moment there healed, you'd better fuck the ever-loving hell out of me."

"It's a deal," I replied smiling. And with that I switched places with Stacy as she helped pull my pants and boxers off. When she laid eyes on my cock she couldn't help herself and immediately took it into her mouth, licking and sucking and nibbling. All I could do was lay back my head and sigh. Almost immediately, I felt like I was going to cum. I pulled on Stacy's hair, "If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum." But she just ignored me and took more and more of my cock into her mouth until her nose rubbed where my pubes would have been had I not shaved them all off. I couldn't believe that she was deep-throating me, the feel of her throat muscles contracting was all that it took as I tensed up and shot my cum down her throat, surprisingly not a single drop dripped out.

Once I was empty my still-erect cock slipped from her mouth, I was trying to get my breathing under control when Stacy looked up at me. "Sorry about that, but I just couldn't resist."

"Ah, that's ok. Now come here and give me a kiss." She straddled my hips and we pressed our lips together, just gently kissing at first, but the gentle kissing soon turned into passionate French-Kissing and I could've swore that I tasted some of my cum in her kiss. After about ten minutes of making out I had to stop, "Stacy, I want you now, please let me fuck you."

She looked me in the eye and gave me this sad, puppy dog look and said, "Ok baby, if that's what you want." And with that she spread her legs, lined my cock up with her hole, and slowly impaled herself on me and boy was she tight. If I hadn't known any better I would've thought that she was a virgin. Immediately she started to bounce on me, taking all of my cock deep into her velvety love box. To be honest, she was much better than Lita or any of the other divas in fact. As she rode me, I played with her small breasts and her large nipples, which were apparently very sensitive because every time I pinched one of them she ground her dripping pussy into my crotch hard.

This went on and on as both of us neared our respective climaxes, finally I took a nipple into my mouth and one in between my fingers and both pinched and bit her nipples, sending her into her second orgasm of the night which was just as intense as the first one. The feel of her pussy clamping down hard on my cock was enough to pull the cum out of my balls, but when I tried to lift her off she just breathed into my ear, "You can cum in me honey, I'm on the shot." And with that, I emptied my loud deep into her, even though I had orgasmed not more than half an hour earlier, it was just like when I came in her mouth earlier. After awhile we both settled down from our respective orgasms and just seemed to collapse in each others arms, exhausted from the short little workout.

"Wow Stacy, I can't believe how tight you are."

"Thanks," she said, "those kegel exercises must really be paying off."

"Yeah, no kidding. So did you mean what you said about being my girlfriend?"

"Yes Wayne. I promise that I will never ever hurt you like that bitch Lita did, and I will always be here to love and take care of you, and that's a promise."

"Ok Stace, I believe you. Now let's get some sleep. I got a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so hopefully he'll give me the all clear and we'll really start our relationship off with a bang."

"Mmmmm," was all that she said and with that she curled up against my chest and feel asleep, with my slowly deflating cock still inside of her. I just hoped that this relationship would go better than the last one.

To be continued...?

*

I hoped that you liked this story as well as my others. I apologize for the absence, but if ya want me to keep writing, then drop me a line and let me know how I'm doing and if ya like what I'm doing. Thanks.

12