The Fourth Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers

On the flight to South Africa I reviewed again the message from the avenging angel (me) to Henry. Of course I used 17th century English to make it authentic since his scriptures were King James Version style. It went something like this.

Page one: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.

Page two: Thou hast sinned. The devil sent his messenger to thee and thou hast listened to him rather than to me (God).

Page three: Thou shalt test the spirits to see if they be true. Thou didst not test that spirit. Therefore thou wast led astray to lust after Ethan Allen's wife.

Page four: Thou hadst carnal knowledge to which I forbade you.

Page five: I have heard the cries for justice from my servant Ethan Allen.

Page six: Vengeance is mine, thus saith the Lord of Hosts.

Page seven: If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, it is better to be blind than to suffer the pangs of death in hell.

Page eight: My avenging angel hast saved thee from eternal damnation by removing thy offending part.

Page nine. Accept thy judgment of thy God lest I return in anger and pluck thine eyes out that thou sin no more by lusting.

I slept well on my flight. I was at rest. I would occasionally feel my back pack and my trophy. I smiled. A part of Henry would always be with me. Somehow I was not angry or disturbed by that thought.

I met my friend in South Africa. We exchanged pleasantries and I gave him a large bonus. I was then off to Angola on schedule and he back to the states. We disposed of our cell phones in Africa.

Henry's penis was a magnificent trophy.

My work kept me at sea for the next two months.

After I returned to the states, I called Susan's mother as one of many phone calls to friends and family. Susan had returned home depressed. She confessed that Henry had become increasingly violent after someone had cut his penis off. She was afraid for her life. The other wives had no where to go. They thought they were caught. She had encouraged them to come with her into the "evil" outside door. They just couldn't.

My brothers told me they were glad that justice had been done when I told them what I had been told. I neither confirmed or denied any part in the mayhem in the Utah desert.

I attended the funeral and mourned my geek friend's death of an accidental over dose of alcohol and anxiety pills. I guess we just partied to heavily on night. How was I to know he had begun to take anxiety pills.

I gave up on thinking of killing Henry. A living hell was far superior to the quiet rest of death. Anyway, I might get caught the next time. After all, I was not a violent man.

RealDoc

Sequel: Susan was witness to Henry's humiliation. Henry survived but was never the man around town any more. Henry never filed charges. He accepted his condition as God's punishment for lusting after another man's wife. Susan left Henry and returned to live close to her mother who helped raise her child. Both of them taught school. Susan never got her PhD. I thought seriously about re-establishing communications with Susan but I could not bare the thought of helping to raise Henry's progeny. She never remarried. She followed her mother's footsteps in life. On what would have been our tenth anniversary, Susan received a shriveled well preserved human phallus. There was no return address. I thought it appropriate to return the trophy to the one who had once worshipped it. I had no need of it anymore. I had a loving wife and three children that took up all my time. I had no need or desire to remember the past. In war there are no winners. Some lose more than others. I lost Susan. Henry lost his genitals and Susan. Susan lost her PhD, me and Henry. You, dear reader, can decide who lost most.

Please provide feedback.
Another story is in the pipe line.

RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers