The Fox and the Deer.

Story Info
Romance? Yes, but equally it should fit into Loving Wives.
4.6k words
4.37
22.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deja_two
Deja_two
3 Followers

Note:

If you don't like flowery prose, similes, metaphors, gentle sex, and a dribbling of dry English humour then this, Earth Day 2010 competition entry, is not for you. If, however, you are willing to join me in a flight of fancy then I hope you enjoy the trip.

*

The Fox and the Deer: part 1

Ralph Tailor is a man who enjoys life, and ever the more so when he is out walking his dog over the English countryside. Every day is an 'Earth day' for him as he pounds pathways through woodlands or lays tracks over open grassy fields.

Ralph is your typical Englishman: sound, upright, fair minded, and for the most part a just and noble man. As a middle-aged man he is in fine fettle and that being due, in no small part, to the support of his loving middle-aged wife, Jenny. They have been happily married for more years than neither I nor either of them would care to remember.

Of course, he nurtures the odd secret and, equally, nurses the odd ill. It was one of those odd ills he was churning over in his mind as he walked this one particular Friday evening in mid spring. He'd had knowledge that there may have been an indiscretion committed on the part of his wife and this troubled him in more ways than one.

If his wife had been complicit in this act then he would have to seriously consider his circumstances and his future's direction. He did find it hard to believe she could be guilty of an act of infidelity and he proffered further that if she had been involved then she would have informed him about the incident. She had, up until now, always been an honest open book!

The part of the problem that bothered him the most was that he had heard a general outline of 'the incident' from the lips of no other than the lady in question; however, to come out and challenge her directly would have exposed a little secret he had held since their early wedded days.

Thinking of how relaxing it is to wander through the countryside made Ralph fully aware of the 'Earth Day' concept and how much that day lends from Mother Nature. It was to that end he conjured up a way to broach the subject of his wife's misdemeanour. Once happy, having worked out the detail in his mind, he turned in his tracks and headed for home.

The Fox and the Deer: part 2

After dinner and while casually sipping red wine from a large glass, he caught the attention of his wife and remarked that he would like to relay a dream he had been having over the past week or so.

"A dream you say?" Jenny was a good communicator so would often repeat parts her husband's last sentence.

"Yes, it was a weird dream."

"Weird! In what way was it weird?"

"In as much that it was like a serialized story...almost like it was in chapters," Ralph paused to stroke his chin, pensively, to make it appear as if he was deeply searching his mind for an unfathomable hidden meaning.

"Every time the dream would start out the same but every time a little extra information would be tacked onto the end thus giving and revealing more vivid detail."

"Well, I've had repeat dreams before but never one as you describe, dear husband. What's the dream about?"

"Well, I'm walking over the fields at dusk. The light is fading fast as I approach the old picket fence over to the right hand side of the woods. You know the one I mean, don't you?"

"Yes I do, I love that area...'tis so pretty there," Jenny reminisced as her thoughts wandered across fields, down dales, and over grassy plains while the imaginary warmth of soft spring sunshine bathed her face.

"As I near the fence a small Deer comes wandering by and stops between me and the fence. It wasn't timid at all in fact it looked at me as if it had known me for years," continued her husband.

"As many years as we have known each other?" Jenny interrupted.

"Aye, 'ee could say that," he chirped back.

The fact that Ralph had slipped in the old West Country word 'ee then Jenny knew her husband's words would be tempered by warmth, calmness, and affection.

"Must have been a nice sight to behold for the Deer is such a delicate innocent creature," she purred.

"Stranger still, is when I tell 'ee that its face was your face: same elfin shape, same hazel eyes, same cute nose, and last but not least your full kissable lips."

"Ralph, are you sure this is your dream or are 'ee flirting with me? 'Tis not your sly manner working to get into my knickers now, is it? Shame, then is upon you, Mr Tailor?"

"Jenny, this is a serious dream as you will quickly discover. Its connotations for us could be dire," her husband fought hard to keep her attention by grimacing.

The earnestness with which he expressed his words alarmed his wife so she decided it was not the time for jest, "Dire, you say?"

Ralph lightened his knitted brow and relaxed his rigid frame; now that he had regained control of the situation, "Let me finish the dream...or should I say dreams?"

His wife's gentle hand reached across the dining table and in taking hold of his hand gave tacit approval for him to continue.

"The Deer was not the only creature there!"

"Oh! What else was there, my darling Ralph?"

"There was a Fox."

"A Fox, you say! And was it with the Deer?"

"No, the Fox was behind the Deer and some distance away but he was watching it, of that there was no doubt."

"I hope no harm comes to the Deer, she sounds so sweet!"

Ralph smiled inwardly in the knowledge that his wife had decided the Deer was female as had been his intention. He could now concentrate on the Fox; the sly cunning old Fox!

"The Fox wasn't in the original dream but showed up in the first repeat. He also looked my way but unlike the Deer, which had your features, its face had been pixelated out rather like some personality who should remain anonymous on a TV news item."

"Pixelated out, you say? How strange! I wonder what that means," queried his thoughtful wife, "Tell me what happens next in your dream?"

"The Deer seems to be unaware of the Fox so starts to graze. She turns away from him and spreads her front legs apart and lowers her head to nibble on some fresh green shoots. Can you picture that...her head down low...but her arse high in the air?"

"Under different circumstances such a sight like that could be very provocative," giggled Jenny while slowly rubbing the palm of her hand over the back of her husband's hand, the scenario having made her feel amorous, "What did the Fox do?"

"The Fox did something very...un-animal like...it stood there and started rubbing its penis, but when I say its penis I mean it was a human's penis and as big as any man's. The Fox was rubbing its penis as a man might rub his while privately watching an erotic movie, studying a dirty picture or reading a sexy Literotica story!"

Up to this point in time, Jenny was sure this was a come-on by Ralph but now she knew differently as dread now began to quell her growing sexual feelings. She willed her husband to continue though fearing she now knew the direction in which this tale was going. How could have Ralph found out she wondered; knowing only three people are aware of what happened on the previous Friday. She was sure the other two wouldn't soil her plan to make a clean breast of things, as arranged.

"Oh my god, what strange things happen in dreams but then I suppose everything is permissible in them," blustered Jenny as her cheeks flushed red.

Ralph studied his wife for a minute, or two, especially watching her eyes. He was aware, through the many years spent together, that the essence of his dream (parable) was having the effect that he had hoped for.

"The Deer looks back over its lowered shoulder and as she spots the cunning old Fox she cries out but, needless to say, she is too late."

"Oh Ralph!"

"The Fox, on reaching the Deer, thrust its penis forward and penetrates the Deer's pussy in one swift violent movement."

"Oh Ralph, I can explain!"

Ignoring his wife's comments Ralph continued, "The Fox bucked away for a few more strokes before the Deer summoned the strength to throw the Fox from off her back and flee into woods. The Fox looks my way and now I could see his face. It was the face of..."

"Josh Walters, our local fish monger!" screamed Jenny in anguish, "It was Josh Walters. I'm so sorry Ralph will you give me the time to explain?"

"Jenny, my dear, you can have all the time in the world, just tell it as it happened. Remember, I'm cool, calm, and collected and I'm sure there is a good explanation for what happened last Friday evening."

The tension was too great for Jenny and her tears began to flow. As Ralph tried to comfort her so then did her crying turn to hard sobbing, "Come come, my lovely, I still love 'ee dearly," he coaxed.

The Fox and the Deer: part 3

Once Jenny had regained control of her emotions she relayed the events of the previous Friday evening.

"Well, as you know, Ralph, we have fish for dinner every Friday evening and because so many other people here on our village also have fish, that day, Josh Walters does a special house to house delivery. Last week was no exception."

"Recently there has been a lot of gossip about Wendy Wainwright; her over on Devonshire Avenue, and Josh is a goldmine when it comes to knowing the latest goings-on. With that in mind I invited him in for a cup of tea."

"He told me tales about Wendy and others that would make a Nun's toes curl downwards. Following each snippet of gossip there was plenty of banter, innuendo, and double entendre between the pair of us; nothing untoward just harmless saucy chat similar to what you, yourself, have with other women on the village," Jenny looked searchingly for clemency in Ralph's eyes before pressing on.

"Josh, being the salesman he is, talked me into buying some Irish Mussels he had in his delivery van and offered them to me at a reduced price. I knew that the lower freezer part of our fridge was full so I would need to make space for the Mussels."

"While Josh went out to his van, I went to the bathroom for a quick pee and to wash my hands. Unbeknown to me, at that time, was when I had pulled up my knickers the back of my dress became caught up in my knicker elastic and, from the back, the whole of my panty-covered arse was visible to all and sundry."

"Josh returned with the Mussels and followed me into the kitchen. He must have seen my dress was caught up but said nothing. I went over to the fridge and opened the door. For some unknown reason I did not squat down on my haunches but bent over from the waist and started to rearrange the shelves."

"I kept talking to Josh while working away and remembering the tea, cakes, and biscuits on the table I said, in all innocence, 'Help yourself to anything you see and fancy, Josh'. He obviously misunderstood that I meant the food and drink."

Ralph who had been listening intently started to smile as the obvious became apparent," Old Josh still has some life in his old pecker, the randy old sod!"

"The randy old sod...you can say that again. I looked back the once, around my hip, at him and there he was large as life with his little woody in his hand rubbing it like there was no tomorrow!" Jenny gasped out her exasperated words.

"And then, before I could utter my disapproval for his actions he had covered the short distance across the kitchen floor, pulled my knicker-leg to one side, and had buried his rampant man-piece inside of me. I tried to stand up straight to shake him off but was momentary trapped, off-balance, between the fridge shelves and the fridge door. I was so frantic in trying to shake off that old fool I started to elbow him in his ribs until he fell back doubled over in pain."

Ralph tried to keep a straight face but he could see the funny side of the scene unfolded by his wife's agitated words. He chuckled loudly.

"'Tis no laughing matter, Ralph Tailor! You might not be laughing so much if I hadn't put up such a fight!" Jenny was adamant.

"Sorry my dear, but it would have looked quite funny if it had been a scene from a farce," laughed her husband as he wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes. "Who'd have thought it of old Josh for if he is a day then he must be seventy-eight or seventy-nine years old ha, ha!"

Her husband's laughter, as always, is infectious and totally disarming so despite her frustration she started to relax and laugh along with him. She stood from the dining table and moved round to hug and squeeze her man, "So you are not too upset with me then, my darling?"

After a long forgiving embrace the couple parted as Ralph remarked, "There are, of course, some aspects of your little episode that are still worrying."

Jenny grew anxious once more, "What troubles you about it still, husband?"

"Well for one 'tis Friday today and there was fish for dinner, Josh must have delivered it. Since you weren't a consenting party, last week, then it was rape. Lastly, it's been seven days but you haven't mentioned it until I told my tale of the Fox and the Deer!"

"Yes, husband, it is Friday and a week has passed by. We had fish for dinner and yes, again, Josh delivered that fish this evening. After the incident I gave Josh a real dressing down and demanded to know why he had broken the trust of his wife and that of mine to you! He told me how he thought I was giving him the come-on by tucking my dress up so provocatively, I realised then what had happened to my dress. I told him in no uncertain terms that I'm an old fashion woman who doesn't hand out 'sexual favours' since such acts are only in return for love, trust and affection. I continued, the lecture, by pointing out that only one man qualified in that regard and that was you, my husband!"

"Josh was ashamed and apologetic for his rash actions and hoped that you and I could find a way out of the mess he has created. Ralph, you must know that he has a wife and grownup children, even grandchildren. I told him: that he could never cross the portals into our house again, but he could still deliver to the doorstep."

"I said I would give him a week in which he should talk to his wife to explain what had happened. He told me, today, he had and that Sarah, his wife, had forgiven him. She will be coming around tomorrow evening to discuss the matter with us. It is for those reasons I have not mentioned the incident before now."

Jenny stared at her silent man and wondered what was going through his mind. She relaxed when he smiled and said he accepted her answers and was pleased in the way she had handled the situation.

The Fox and the Deer: part 4

Later that same evening, as they sat relaxing, side by side, on the settee Jenny turned to Ralph and thoughtfully asked him about something that bothered her deeply.

"The strangest, even eerie, thing about this whole business is how it all came to you in an Earth Day dream! This is not the first time that certain things that only I have been privy to have come to you in one form or another. Don't you think that's scary, Ralph?"

It was the question her husband had feared, the weak link in relaying his tale about the Fox and the Deer. He had thought deeply and at length about this moment and knew it was time to come clean; however, he made one last attempt to wriggle out of answering, "Certain things...like what, my dearest?"

"Well let me see now...the first time I can recall a happening like that was many years ago when you latched on to something that transpired at the hotel where we had our wedding reception," Jenny reminisced.

"It happened at our wedding reception? That was so long ago! You'll have to refresh my memory," Ralph queried her statement his voice masked in feigned ignorance.

"I don't believe that you can't remember, Ralph, for the incident became an opening gambit which has featured, in our foreplay, many times over many years," pouted his playfully miffed wife. Her mind conjured up once more the recently gained vision of the sweet Deer with its head lowered and its tail raised and exposed; however, her randy Fox was stamped right through, like a stick of seaside rock, with the name Ralph, Ralph, Ralph!

Recalling the old adage, 'From little acorns great oak trees grow' and seeing that old familiar intense searching glint of longing, albeit faintly, in his wife's eyes, he knew this 'acorn' needed to be tenderly nurtured, "Well, I do remember, my lovely, but the way 'ee tells that story always gets my rigid attention."

After playfully nudging her elbow into her husband's ribs, Jenny started to the relay the wedding day incident.

"Well, the wedding service was over, the reception dinner eaten, and the break, before the band started to play, was drawing to a close when I got the call of nature and needed to go up to our suite of rooms to use the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom I could distinctly hear two people talking about how each was enjoying the other. They were in the adjoining room and the suites were designed such that there was an interlinking door. I crept over to the door to hear the conversation more clearly. To my surprise as I pressed down, gently, on the door handle there was a faint click and the door opened, soundlessly, towards me."

"I peeped into the room and there just a few feet away was my chief bridesmaid and your uncle Johnny ravishing each other's body parts. I'd heard it said that your uncle Johnny was a bit foot loose and fancy free when it came to women but he could have only met my bridesmaid hours beforehand."

"I was mesmerised by their actions I stood back, half hidden, from their view; needless to say, they were totally oblivious to anything or anybody around them. Over the next half hour I was to witness things I never knew people did to each other. We now know loving husband how we have used, and gained from, that knowledge over our many years together. My god, Ralph, we were so innocent then!"

Ralph was enjoying the retelling of this early adventure and reached across to run his hand up and down Jenny's thigh, "Tell me again what you learned that day."

"Give me a proper cuddle then...put your arms around me," gently demanded his wife. She moved to accommodate his embrace and to position her body so that, if he desired, he could caress her thighs, crotch, or her ample bosoms. Once comfortable, she lightly kissed him on the lips and continued her revelation.

"Let me set the scene a little better. As I looked in the room the bed was just a few feet away, sideways on. Carrie, my bridesmaid, was naked and flat on her back with her spread open legs dangling over the side of the bed, my side. Her puffy aroused vulva was on full display. Johnny lay to the left side of her and, on my first glimpse, was kissing Carrie's mouth."

"Between kisses, Johnny would relay his intentions, 'you know what I'm going to do to you?' And Carrie would answer in an even sexier voice, 'no, what are you going to do to me!'"

Jenny closed her eyes as a surge of heat seared through her sex. She longed for Ralph to touch her between her legs to temper her rising desires. She raised her feet to rest them flat on the settee and eased her knees apart in encouragement.

Ralph took his cue and slid his hand gently up and down the inside of Jenny's bare thigh, but he refused to venture to the epicentre of her pending eruptions; needless to say, he only stirred deeper her molten desires when he asked, "Did he actually say what he was going to do to her?"

The touch of Ralph's hand on Jenny's inner thigh and the emotions of arousal in her mind were driving her towards overload. She felt she was leaking more juice than that collected from a dozen oyster shells and if Ralph didn't soon dip into her bubbling cauldron then she would have to sooth its heat with her own delicate fingers. She closed her eyes as her husband answered her prayers.

Deja_two
Deja_two
3 Followers
12