The Fox and the Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dazed, I could see it in her eyes when she turned to look at me with the greatest need in her eyes. She could've felt my need as well, because she submitted, and did exactly what pleased me the most at that moment. She put her hand over her ass, her middle finger slipping into her asshole. "Please," she whispered nastily, biting her bottom lip wantonly. I looked at her intently, my cock aching from the need. "Please," she repeated, putting a second finger in there, pushing them in and out rhythmically.

"Please?" I asked, mocking her. Amidst my storminess, I calmed suddenly, even though I hadn't gotten off yet. I could tease her for a bit, just like she teased me.

"Please, put it there."

That was the damn finest sight, a girl high and mighty as Christine, cheeky and defiant, begging to be fucked in the ass. I was positive she couldn't be any sexier.

"I thought you didn't like anal," I said, even though I knew the truth.

She shut her eyes, aching, her fingers still slipping in and out of the tight hole above her delicate, beautiful folds of her pussy. The sight did bad things to my urge, but I resisted still, wanting to push her. "What are you doing there, Christie? Anal isn't for the likes of you, is it? You're too good for it. Don't you hate anal? Hm?" I asked her critically with mischief in my eyes, placing my cock on her butt cheek.

"Alex, please..." I reached and grabbed her jaw to get her attention; her eyes opened dreadfully at me like I was the hunter who had her on a deadlock, as if she was scared I would refuse her request.

"Do you like cocks up your ass, Christie!" I asked, putting emphasis on each word, making it sound like a statement rather than a question. She lost it!

"Yes! Yes, I love your thick cock up my ass," she screamed, bent over the table as she was. "I want to feel it stretch me, I want it deep inside... I want it to rip me apart!"

"Is there no better feeling?" I asked her.

"There is no better feeling," she whispered in lust and I chuckled.

I chuckled, pleased. "Big fucking talk."

I pinned her arms down like before and she writhed as I rubbed my rock hard cock up and down her ass crack. She pushed her ass hard against my cock, grinding it against the shaft.

"Pleeeaase," she whined in the girly voice that I imagined she would use for her daddy, to get what she wanted. She was grinding her beautiful ass against my crotch. I whacked it hard, making her shriek.

"What?" I asked her wildly.

"Alex," she called out huskily. "Please... make it hurt," she pleaded nastily, and I thought, that fucking slut, she really was a whore. "Make it hurt, Alex," she repeated and that did it for me. I couldn't wait any longer. Seeing the little vixen bent over the table, her arms locked behind her back, her breasts flattened on the table, she was looking so vulnerable and needy. It set something off in me. I was gonna fuck her raw like last night.

I placed my glistening cockhead on her puckered little hole. My dick was covered in her juices, yet it took some force to get it in; I pressed hard against her pucker, holding her down, forcing her to submit. Slowly, her sphincter relaxed, her hole spreading beautifully to receive me. "It's going in," she cried, as the head pierced her pucker and popped inside her anus. She shook, the tight anal ring clamping down on my dick as she cried, "god, yes, it's so fucking thick, oh my god." It was a godly feeling for me. I didn't go slow this time, nor did I wait between thrusts; this time, I went in in a single, constant thrust as I held her down and buried it farther and farther up her. She was so tight around me, I almost came right there, but my greatest pleasure came from knowing that this little vixen was getting what she deserved, an ass pumped full of cock.

I saw she had clenched her teeth in pain, her face flushed with her duress. When I hit home, she let out a moan of pain and pleasure. "Alex," she called out breathily, "touch my pussy..." With her arms behind her back, my cock in her anus must've been driving her crazy. I only chuckled at her, ignoring her. That's what she'd get for being such a tease.

With one hand I held her arms behind her back, with the other I parted one of her plump ass cheeks, just to see my dick stretching her asshole so beautifully. As I bent a bit, to look at her ass from the side, I noticed she was on her toes so her asshole was in perfect alignment with my dick. That was one of the cutest things I'd seen her do. For the few seconds that I let her adjust, I admired the sight of her asshole so elastically adapting around my girth. "You're so beautiful with a cock up your ass, you know that?" I said to her. I barely let her comprehend the meaning of my words before I started pulling all the way out, until only my cockhead was left there.

I rammed it all in one go, stuffing her ass full, pushing her thighs against the table. "Oh, god, you're fucking my ass," she moaned huskily. That provoked me, gave me motivation; I picked up the pace of my thrusts as I held her arms together with force. My cock throbbed in her rectum, sliding in and out with only her juices and my spit as lubrication. She clenched her asshole when I was slipping out and bucked her ass wildly back to me when I rammed back in. Still standing on her toes as I fucked her roughly, she was screaming like a vixen being slaughtered, in a hot way.

"God, you're ripping me apart," she screamed in pain and pleasure.

"Pretty sure that's what you wanted, whore," I grunted, seeing the little vixen bent over like this, looking so vulnerable. I felt her rectum finally adapt somewhat to my thickness as I was firmly embedded deeply inside her. I let go of her arms, smacked her ass and bent over with her, so I could kiss her. Her eyes were teary and her mouth wet, her tongue hot as she kissed me back with wanton lust, holding my arm and rubbing the delicate spot between her legs. I held her breasts and her head to keep her steady. Our kissing hotly set me off; that's when I begun really pounding into her asshole, the animal in me taking over. She screamed into my mouth at the force of my invasion but I didn't let her go of her mouth. Our double union, my cock in her asshole and our mouths united, almost made me shoot my load deep into her eager hole, it was that beautiful, and it felt so right.

Her ass cheeks were clapping back onto my crotch as I buried my cock home. I didn't stop. I let go of the kiss, holding her head and looking inside her blue eyes intensely, wanting her to know she was special, and she returned the same look. I'd been pounding her ass non-stop like an animal, like it should be pounded, but I got distracted by one rational thought. I started to realize there was an understanding between us two. Our bodies were synchronized perfectly in mutual coordination, something which I never wholly shared with other girls I've been with. But my mind was quickly flooded again with lust after that and I put the thought aside.

She was breathing hotly with wild abandon, panting and panting, her mouth open and her face screwed with lust. "Don't you stop," she pleaded. "Don't you fucking stop, Alex, push it deep in my ass where it belongs!" My hands went to her lean waist to pull her back to me and I planted my mouth on her right shoulderblade; she grabbed my hair and squeezed as my thrusts reduced in size but increased in swiftness; that way, my cock stayed deep inside her for a longer amount of time. I knew she was rubbing her pussy, so that kind of friction far up her rectum would just set her off the edge. I was right. She was muttering unintelligible things that drowned in her mouth; something about my cock pounding deep into her ass and how she loved it. I grinned as I fucked her with a vengeance, my thighs smashing against her ass, making it clap. When her orgasm struck, she let out a brief, sexy shout and she squirted all over my legs and the kitchen floor. She became limp and quiet on my arms like a doll and I held her by the arms gently so she wouldn't fall. Once she came to her senses, she grasped the table shakily,

I buried my dick deep, holding her ass and her breath went out; my fingers found her pussy and I pushed her fingers off so I rub it teasingly. "Hmm, are you cold?" I said in a low tone, my mouth close to her ear. "I would've sworn you sneezed."

Her glazed eyes fell on me and I thought I saw the start of a weak smile; I was sure she would've laughed if she wasn't coming down from such an intense orgasm. I needed to cum as well, I could feel it was close. A nasty idea popped into my mind. I slipped my cock out of her asshole and she cooed. Her little pucker was bruised, swollen and red. I yanked her blonde ponytail and forced her down to the floor; she obeyed hastily, but she didn't realize yet what I had in mind. When she came face to head with my dick, she looked away. It was only a bit bloody from her broken hymen, glistening from the juices of her pussy and shitty from her asshole, but I wasn't going to be a gentleman about this part of sex. She had to finish me and clean me off.

"Ew. N-no," she said worriedly, shyly, "what are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" I retorted. "Do your job and finish me off. Don't act like you don't want it."

"But Alex," she started, looking innocently at me and pouting as she kneeled on the floor. She should not have done that. I grabbed the back of her head and shut her nose; next time she drew breath, she opened her pretty mouth and I forced my rigid cock between her teeth, stuffing it into her mouth. She winced and gagged sexily at the smell and taste, but she opened wide to receive me like a good slut. My hand went from her nose to her jaw; now I had a good grip on her head, I started jamming my dick in and out. Her protests were choked behind a mouthful of cock and her hands flew to my thighs, trying to control my force. I kept stuffing my meat into her waiting mouth as I pressed her head down with both hands; her own hands went instinctively to the floor, so she steadied her body to receive my wild thrusting into her hot mouth. This girl was a prodigy; she knew what to do with her body, and I admired her for it. Just as I admired the sight of her round, naked tits on the sides of the intense face fucking I was giving her. Her watered mouth was making the same sexy noise every time I reached to the back of her throat, pulled out and slammed back in with a vengeance; I thought this was an ideal punishment for teasing me.

Drool flew out once I pulled out; her mouth remained wide open and she gasped and choked, desperate for a breath, staring at my drool-covered cock.

"How does your ass taste?" I asked her, wanting to see her reaction. She grabbed my balls, surprising me, and she brought the head to her mouth, her eyes looking up to me like I was her god, like she worshipped me.

"It tastes wonderful," she said huskily and wrapped her lips around my cockhead, sucking and drooling.

"I never came from a blowjob," I said to her. That was a lie, of course. I always taught the girls I was with how to get me off, and that was the very first thing I said to them to motivated them. Sounds like a low thing to do, now that I think about it, but hey, it was for the greater good, and I admit sometimes I was an asshole.

I spoke to her pride when I said that. A girl like Christie would take it upon herself to turn the tables on me. She took more of me into her wet, hot mouth, her tongue swirling under it; it felt so wonderful, she was a natural. She looked so pretty with her mouth outstretched, her shades ruined from the rain, her lusty blue eyes and her blonde hair. I held her chin as she bobbed her head up and down on my length feverishly, licking, swirling and slobbering. "There we go," I said, chuckling heartily, "you look pretty like this, Christie. Breathe through your nose," I instructed her.

She moaned, touching her clit; obviously, she was enjoying this. Guiding my cock through my balls, she pushed the cockhead past her throat's defense. I pushed her from the back of her head to help her get more of me in. My pole slid down her gullet and she almost gagged, but she took it. She was rubbing her clit furiously, taking it deeper. Damn this girl, I thought. If I believed in hell, I'd go to one of its deepest places for what I still wanted to do to her. Her nose was pressed against my abdomen now; she had taken me hilt-deep. "Damn," I breathed as she let go to take a breath, but she plunged her face back in and gagged on my rock hard knob. "That's right, Christie, you wanna take more of me in your mouth?"

She went down on me with a vengeance, choking herself every time my dick pushed past her throat, then she took it out and milked my balls and licked all around the base of my shaft. That was enough of a response. I gritted my teeth and chuckled a bit, admiring her tits, her mouth and her fervor. School Queen my ass, I thought. This girl was a secret nympho, she was mad for the cock.

She sucked my dick, wrapping her pretty nails around the base and cupping my balls. "Use your tongue," I instructed her. This was clearly her first blowjob, and I had to set a few things straight, but she was learning fast and on her own. Her tongue swirled and licked on the underside of my dick; she pulled it almost out, leaving only the head closed tightly around her lips; she petted it with her tongue and engulfed it with her spit as she looked up at me, ever innocently. That almost sent me over the edge, but I resisted. Just a bit further, I thought.

Christie took more than half of me into her mouth, looking up at me almost stubbornly, her mouth watering. She rubbed her pussy as she pushed my cockhead against her throat, without looking away from my eyes for a second. I caressed her face, her hair and encouraged her. She gagged on the meat but she stuck out her tongue and swirled it. I lost my control; she looked absolutely beautiful. Screw the blowjob, I'd let her have all the fun she wanted later, when I was tired. For now, I had to fuck that pretty face.

Now that her throat had relaxed, I pushed all the way in, holding her ponytail and looking into her eyes. Seeing the gag-induced tears only made me wilder. She started cooing and moaning deep in her throat as I pumped my dick into her beautiful face and deep into her constricting gullet. Holding her jaw, I fucked her mouth as if it was her cunt, a stretched out, wet, hot, drool-bathing hole for me to fuck as I pleased. She was letting out those slurpy, sexy gags every time I hit home, her face flushed from my force. I was balls deep in Christie's mouth, watching her eyelashes flutter, her eyes trying to steal a glance up at me between thrusts as she rubbed her clit. I slapped her cheek with my cock behind it, showing her my teeth, and she moaned in protest. I would show her not to moan when I slapped her. After she took a breath through her nose, I started fucking into her face again.

I was pounding my cock savagely into her face, driving my well-spat on length deep and hard down her throat. I didn't show any mercy on her gullet, nor did I let her breathe for the whole duration. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head from the lack of oxygen. "Fuck, Christie," I groaned and pulled out; she gasped to take a breath and I put it back. She cooed like a slut, her mouth stuffed and drooling. This time, I made shorter thrusts, just getting to the back of her mouth. I loved the sound of her gagging on her drool, I loved what she did with her tongue as I fucked her face hard. I growled as I let my load fly into her mouth, fucking it with short thrusts. She widened her eyes, moaned in her throat and tried to pull off, but I held her down, cumming hard.

She submitted quickly, closing her lips around it as it plunged into her mouth, her tongue swirling around my cockhead as she sucked me, receiving all of my cum. I came for a long time, growling and groaning as I did so, filling her mouth with my thick, salty seed. As I held her jaw, I saw her swallow once, and it was the sexiest sight. I let go of her ponytail and patted her head to reward her; she nursed my cum out of my cock as I slid gently in and out, gradually softening. She swallowed more of it, looking up at me with her blue eyes. "Good girl," I whispered. It turned out Christie was a good girl. Who knew, right?

*****

I was on the living room on the ground floor, laid back on the pillows of my couch with my feet on the table, next to my coke. It was still raining outside and the sound of the shower was coming from upstairs. Déjà vu, I thought. Not one hour ago, I was in the exact same spot, setting the chess pieces on the board while constantly reminding myself of my plan to take Christie to school without much drama. Well, hadn't that failed horribly? Part of me already knew that it was hopeless, when I was setting the pieces. I glanced at the pillar, at the floor where the blood had dropped from her pussy when I took her virginity. I'd taken the time to clean that up (and any other mess we'd made in our passionate engagement), wear my glasses and get new clothes for me while she was upstairs taking a relaxing bath.

The sound of the water was turned off and I was prepared for the wait. She would take another twenty minutes to return to me, her shades and make-up all re-applied on her cute face, wearing the same clothes - my favorite plaid blue shirt and my sweatpants. She walked funnily with her arms behind her back, her lower lip bit between her teeth as if she was hurting and her head hung low; not at all like the Christie at school. Her blue eyes glanced at me nervously, shyly as she walked around the couch. "How are you feeling?" I asked. She sat next to me on the couch and winced, looking at her feet, reserved and scared. I suppose that was to be expected. She hadn't seen much of my gentle side.

Her hand was resting on her thigh. I put my own hand on it, my fingers slipping between hers. She looked at me complainingly, but she didn't stop me. "I'll be sore for days," she whined.

"You will be, indeed," I agreed, letting my mouth curve slightly in a smug smile. She didn't catch my implication that I intended to have much, much more sex with her that would leave her sore.

I drew her hand to my own thigh. "Come here," I said gently. Reluctantly, she sat on my thigh; the feeling of her butt there was glorious, enough to make the thing in my pants stir again. My hand was below her lower waist, resting on her ass suggestively. She looked back at me hotly. My hands went up to her shoulders, grasping them firmly yet lightly; I was massaging her slowly, the movement of my hands almost random, but always gyrating, relaxing her muscles. She sighed in pleasure as my hands moved down to her shoulder blades, grabbing and stretching and releasing her flesh. I knew for a fact that my hands were effective, as I'd tried it before on other girls.

I put one hand on her chest, just below her neck, and the other on the small of her back, lightly pushing her to arch her back, so her spine was set straight. "Oh! That feels good," she let out. I smiled at her with my eyes half shut, as if I was checking her out; I was. "I aim to please."

"You weren't that much of a gentleman earlier..." she said, half whiny, as if it was expected of me, half seducingly, as if she loved it.

"You didn't want me to be," I countered, grinning.

When I took to massaging her sides, her ribs, I felt a certain wetness on my thigh. As she wasn't wearing any panties - she'd told me she lost them in the club yesterday - the juices of her snatch flushed through the fabric of her pants and mine as well. When she looked down and realized, she yelped and sprung up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she said worriedly, as if she thought I'd be mad. Then she farted and I laughed.