The Fragile Abandoned Ch. 02

Story Info
Natalie and Andy get closer as things heat up.
2.6k words
4.52
45.7k
37

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for all the positive feedback, everyone! I promise I'll keep these coming as fast as I can, as long as my schedule permits and the quality's good. Also, if you're jumping into this story now, then welcome! But please go back and read Chapter 1, as you probably won't know what's going on in the story otherwise. Thanks again!

-NATALIE-

Andy left for his film shoot a couple days earlier and I was laying in bed, feeling a little lonely and a little guilty. I don't know what came over me that last Sunday morning or why I forced myself on my big brother. There were only so many times I could apologize to him and he did forgive me. But why did I still feel so bad?

My phone vibrated violently and startled me. I rolled over to my nightstand to see that my sister Jessica was calling. I loved Jessica and I missed her, but part of me wished it was Andy.

"Hey Jess," I said as I answered the phone.

"I just found out about Mom and David leaving. Are you okay?" While Jessica was only two years older than me, she still felt the need to act as a sort of protector. I appreciated it, but that role was already filled by Andy.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Andy made sure I was okay before he left to do some reshoots."

"I'm sorry I can't be there, Natty. I can't imagine how lonely you must be."

"Really, Jess, I'll be fine. Andy's only going to be gone for a week."

"Sweetie, you can't rely on him to always be there for you. You know how busy he is." Jessica never liked how taken and needy I was with Andy. Don't get me wrong, she loved Andy too, but she didn't like how much I relied on him and how much "weaker" I made myself in his "presence" or whatever.

"I know, it's just that he's really all I have right now."

"What about Sean?"

"I caught him fucking Amber last Saturday."

"He fucked that bitch?! I'm sorry, Natalie. What an asshole."

"It's my own fault," I said. "He wanted someone who was ready to have sex, but that just wasn't me."

"It's not your fault. He would have cheated on you, regardless."

"Whatever, it's over."

There was a long silence over the phone.

"So how's school going?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"I'm kind of over it, but I still have a long road ahead if I want to be a lawyer. The inheritance I got from Mom and David certainly isn't motivating me."

"I'm glad they gave you your inheritance too. I was starting to feel a little guilty."

"Please, if anyone needs the money, it's you. They left you all alone, you poor thing."

I snorted. "Oh, 'poor thing' my ass. I'm going to be okay."

"I know you'll be fine, Natty, but I still worry about you."

"I know you do. Really, though, don't worry about me."

"I'll do as I damn well please," Jessica said. "Well, I have to go to class. It's been great catching up, but we'll see each other in a couple months at Thanksgiving, yeah?"

"That sounds great. Have fun."

We hung up and I fell back in my bed. It felt weird calling it "my bed," as it was always my parents' bed. I figured I'd get used to it sooner or later anyway.

I definitely knew that I could get used to the hot tub in my bathroom. Even when my parents lived here, I would use it sometimes. But now, with my parents abandoning me and all, it was free for me to use whenever I wanted. And so, I stripped out of Andy's old shirt and sank myself into the hot tub.

Feeling the hot water envelope my body was one of the best feelings ever. I could lay there all day, thinking about nothing in particular. However, this time, my thoughts traveled back to Andy, as they had been doing ever since he left.

Andy's cock was so big, so veiny, and so warm. Truth be told, the size of him was terrifying. Taking that beast inside of me would surely split me in two. And yet, I wanted nothing more for him to penetrate me and have his way with me as I held onto him for dear life.

I came back to reality as I realized that one of the jets from the other side of the hot tub was faintly massaging my pussy. I was always curious about masturbating with the use of the hot tub, but I always chickened out. Now, however, I was too horny to think of anything else.

After setting the jets to a lower setting, I opened my legs in front of one of them. I made sure to be extra careful about where the jets would hit, as I still wanted to save my hymen for (hopefully) Andy.

I raised my crotch up and, the instant the jet stream collided with my clit, I let out a high-pitched squeal. Startling myself, I lowered my body. I was worried about people hearing me, but then remembered that I was the only person living in this giant house.

With my bravery returned, I raised my pussy up to the jet again. I whimpered as the jet stream constantly massaged my clit, a feeling that my fingers and my body pillow certainly couldn't live up to.

I already felt myself cumming and I started convulsing, squeezing my small breasts and teasing my erect nipples, trying to heighten my orgasm. I thought about Andy taking me in every position possible. About Andy holding me in his arms and resting my head on his chest as he did whatever he pleased with me.

The orgasm I had was the best one of my entire life (thus far, at least).

I drained the hot tub and crawled out on trembling legs. I went to the mirror and started combing my hair out.

As I stared at my naked body, I became increasingly self-conscious. Why did I even bother thinking of Andy making love to me? Even if I wasn't his little sister, it's not like he would ever fuck a girl like me. My breasts are too small, my frame too girlish, my skin was too white, I had ugly tan lines where my bikini was, and my hair was dark brown and not a luscious, shiny, golden blonde like a lot of guys love. I was just ordinary and Andy was a big star, capable of getting any girl he wanted. He would never fuck his plain, small, needy little sister.

Wiping a tear away, I did my best to clear my head. It was no use thinking such things of my big brother. I just sighed, put on Andy's old t-shirt, grabbed the body pillow I always pretended was Andy, and watched romantic comedies all day like the stereotypical lovesick teenager I was.

-ANDY-

The reshoots wrapped everything earlier than anticipated, and so I headed home to LA the night before I was scheduled to arrive. I didn't bother telling Natalie, as I wanted to surprise her. The poor girl probably needed a pleasant surprise after last weekend.

I drove up into her driveway by almost midnight and noticed that the house was completely dark. I entered the house as quietly as possible, so as not to wake Natalie. After disarming and rearming the alarm, I tiptoed upstairs to her room.

Natalie's bedroom door slid open and there she was on the bed. She was just wearing my old t-shirt and some tiny red panties. The shirt rose up a little and made her ass completely vulnerable. Her tiny body was wrapped around that body pillow she loved so much and the California King bed seemed to shrink her appearance even more.

After supressing my imminent erection, I got into just some pajama pants and climbed into bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. She woke up instantly.

"Andy? You're home?" She asked, still groggy.

"Yeah, we finished everything earlier than we thought."

"Good, I missed you."

Natalie kicked the body pillow aside and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I could feel her small, loose breasts pressing up against my torso through her shirt. It was awkward and uncomfortable, but after a long flight and a busy week, I was able to fall asleep easily.

I woke up the next morning to see Natalie in a more comfortable position, her head on my chest with an arm on my stomach and her legs wrapped around my right leg. She was looking down and I knew what she was staring at. My morning wood was at full mast and, even after the incident last week, she was apparently still curious.

"Don't even think about it," I said.

Natalie gasped and sat up, looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just curious," Natalie squeaked.

"It's fine," I said. I stretched out my legs and could feel my cock bobbing around and Natalie watching.

"I can take care of it, if you want," Natalie whispered. "I know guys need to... release, or whatever."

"I can take care of it on my own."

"It's really no problem. I promise I won't get emotional or anything."

"Natalie, I said no!" I barked.

Natalie sat there quietly, on the brink of tears.

"I'm sorry," she said. Natalie hopped out of bed and walked out of her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

I felt awful about the way I was treating her. I didn't want to yell at her or make her cry, but I didn't want to take advantage of her. Even if you eliminated the fact that incest is fucked up, she was still my best friend and an easy target. Having sex would only complicate things.

My morning wood subsided and I went downstairs to find Natalie sniffling in the kitchen. I gave her a hug and she hugged me even harder.

"I'm so sorry, Andy, I'm such a stupid slut!" Natalie cried.

"No, you're not. You're just kinda needy. It's not that big of a deal, I promise."

After reconciling, we spent all day catching up. Natalie really hadn't done much when I left and it worried me. She didn't have a goal or a plan or anything she wanted to accomplish. Sure, she could easily spend the rest of her life not doing anything except spend her inheritance, but I wanted her to have something more than that.

"So have you thought about college at all?" I eventually asked.

"I don't know. I wouldn't know what to major in or a career I would want or anything," Natalie replied.

"You don't have to. A lot of people are undecided when they go to college."

"I just want to spend time with you."

That was what worried me the most. Natalie was so hung up on me that she couldn't have a life of her own. That was okay when she was younger, but she was now legally an adult and about to enter the real world. I couldn't babysit her for the rest of my life.

"Just promise me you'll think about it, okay?"

"Okay, Andy." Natalie smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. I knew she probably wasn't going to look into anything, but it was worth a shot.

The next month and a half was the calm before the storm, in terms of my movie being released. I had nothing going on, so I was able to spend more time with Natalie. Our sexual tension was gone and we were best friends again, joking, laughing, talking, shopping, watching movies, and playing video games together.

Before long, it was two weeks before Thanksgiving and Natalie and I had just gotten back from picking out our turkey for our feast. It was just going to be Natalie, Jess, and me this year, so we didn't need a big one. I spent the rest of the day buying everything else for Thanksgiving, while Natalie spent the day looking at videos on how to cook a turkey.

After bringing everything home and putting everything away, I had to go to some meeting with my agent and a couple executives to talk about my upcoming film and the press tour I'd have to do. It was all very uninteresting and I always hated doing publicity for my movies, but it was my obligation.

I got home late at night, slightly buzzed from the drinks at the meeting, and needed to just relax in the hot tub. I went to a spare bedroom in the house, undressed, and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I opened the door to Natalie's room, but she wasn't in there. I stumbled my way into the bathroom and opened the door to see Natalie already in the hot tub.

Her eyes were shut and she was moaning. She floated there with a jet stream blasting between her legs and her left hand clutching her small breast. Natalie started convulsing and shuttering as her moaning reached a peak, then subsided. She relaxed and opened her eyes. Natalie gasped when she saw me standing there.

I suddenly became aware of my surroundings. My towel had fallen off and my cock was fully erect. Natalie and I stared at each other, our eyes filled with a combination of embarassment and lust.

"S-sorry," was all I could say, as I awkwardly averted my eyes to the ground.

"It's... okay," Natalie replied, softly. "Do you want to join me?"

"Alright," I said, knowing that I should have said "no."

I eased myself next to her in the hot tub, with her watching my rock hard dick the entire time before it submerged. We were quiet for a moment, before Natalie finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry you had to see all that. I wasn't sure when you'd be getting home."

"It's okay. I'm glad you found a... a hobby."

Natalie snorted, then burst into laughter, followed by me. After our laughter had subsided, our awkwardness had as well. Natalie wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Andy," Natalie sighed.

"I love you too, Natalie."

We were quiet again, before Natalie turned her head up at me. I looked back at her and she leaned in, tenderly kissing me on the lips. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I kissed back immediately. Natalie sighed and I grabbed her, pulling her into my lap. Natalie wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

Our tongues invaded each other's mouths as she pressed her naked body against mine. I could feel my cock getting rock hard again and I could tell that she did too, as it grew between her legs and against my belly.

Natalie started moving her hips up and down, rubbing her little pussy against my cock. I felt every texture of her vulva and I wanted to slip myself into her tight cunt. I groaned into her mouth as she whimpered into mine.

I moved my mouth down to one of her nipples and started sucking, while grabbing a handful of each ass cheek. I controlled her hips and rubbed her up and down my cock, as I started reaching my climax. I moved her faster and faster before shuttering and blasting my cum between our torsos and dispersing it into the hot tub.

Natalie collapsed in my lap and kissed me on the cheek before resting her head on my shoulder.

"I love you," Natalie whispered.

Shit.

To Be Continued...